'Ungrateful Shit' of the year award goes to:

On 8/14/2021 at 9:36 AM, brose91 said:

Well for your info I fixed it and quit being so damn rude. Sure your objects etc are nice however you are not . So it’s not even worth downloading your objects 

Edited by simhead666
  • 2 weeks later...

@Hy2RoGeN Letting the animation finish might be a good idea :) , I think its like 20-30 ingame minutes (which is supposed to represent configuring the machine for use), and then the target should go into it. You cant use it on yourself though, what would be the point of voluntary self-brainwashing?

10 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Hy2RoGeN Letting the animation finish might be a good idea :) , I think its like 20-30 ingame minutes (which is supposed to represent configuring the machine for use), and then the target should go into it. You cant use it on yourself though, what would be the point of voluntary self-brainwashing?

Well i dont know, i wanted to see what was going to happen when I used the chair :)

so basically you have to configure the seat and then let the target (not your own sim) sit in it?

thnx for the info :)

majestic hole is there a way to get the picture from the person like in your screenshots ?

sry i already used search function but didnt find any solution.

and the cum slut traits from atropos u mentioned for the feeding machine is already in whicked whims ?

@Jimi123 Its just ingame photos of the sims, you can make them with a camera or take a selfie with the sim in question.

I originally made it work out of the Cum Slut wicked whims attribute, but thats mostly a legacy option at this point, as my own Cum Addict trait should completely supplant it as far as my own stuff goes. You should be able to use both for the feeding machine though.

New LL Release - Animation Set 8

Spoiler

animSet8.gif.072f189acda8cad29b2258893d661959.gif

New LL Release - Workout Machine "Freya"

Spoiler

workoutFreya.gif.b5fea7ea9c8b564e1ad3595a4e622614.gif

New LL Release - Tanning Rack

Spoiler

tanningRackPres.gif.a0ea1176312aa16f40e5df93386597c6.gif

New LL Release - Suspension Post

Spoiler

suspensionPost.gif.c54baa30c787d25db11c11b2127d76c6.gif

Updated:

[Kritical]FeedingMachine1d

[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1f

[Kritical]StyxUrinal1f

New Patreon Teaser - Animation Set 9

Spoiler

animSet9.gif.b716e5ebbfea78b5eed30d11656aaa0c.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Hanging Chains

Spoiler

hangingChainsPres.gif.899c51c1b41b3ebe873f32579a4c391a.gif

Edited by Kritical

@Jimi123 Not 100% sure what you mean. But If you mean if you can equip all related clothing items with one click, then no. That functionality wasnt exposed to modders when I checked like a year ago and I havent heard them changing it since. Even if they did, I aint updating every clothing set just for that :) 

8 minutes ago, Kritical said:

@myDNS Its not mandatory to download everything you know :)  ... but to your question, yes, I have a dropbox.

I know it aint, but I like experimenting and having choice, especially with quality CC. I've seen, I subbed just to take a look before your answered :P