Hello. I just wanted to say that I LOVE your work with everything. I've downloaded most of it and can't wait for more. I'm really sorry that I haven't supported you on patreon, I wish I could but I'm currently looking for a job, so I can't afford it. Hopefully in the future. You deserve it!

I wanted to show off my BDSM Club that I made in the game. I've used some other packs and WW stuff to build it, but mostly from you. I rebuilt the Blue Velvet nightclub in Willow Creek because I'm not really that good at community lots.

-So the club includes a lounge with 2 stages to perform your sex acts for others as well as some dancing and just a chill area. It's always exciting to have people watching or even better - Join in on the fun. If you continue to walk you can find the staircase to the bar as well as a sitting area for you and your sub/dom. You could grab a drink or feed your sub in the corner there. Always nice for newbies to have a sitting area to meet others and maybe get the courage up to "perform a sex act". 

If you need to pee downstairs you walk past the stairs for both female and male bathrooms, as well as a place where you could leave your sim serving. Of course there is a device to leave your sub hanging in while you do your business. 

Upstairs is an area for more performances or sexual activities. There is a brainwashing corner with some machines for those who want to try that out. In the other corner there are some more bathrooms, including a shower and a styx urinal for the customers that likes that kind of sex. 

If you walk the other way there is a lounge on the upper floor, where you sit down and wait for the stage to get empty so that you can use all the devices and show off what a slut you own. Fuck em real good you know? There is some couches for the doms and some devices to put your sub in while you wait for the stage to get yours. 

To the other side is a darkroom. Not a fan of showing off everything or having sex in front of others? Well, lock the door and keep it all in private, no need to buy all these expensive devices and toys when you can just borrow a room and use it, right? It's perfect for those who have a tight budget but still want to have some good sex and live out their dream BDSM life.

There is a lot of clutter and a bit randomly placed devices as well, like the pony, the doll stands and more, but that doesn't stop you from using them!

- This sums up my build. I've never done anything like this before and I'm quite happy with it. I'm also jealous that my sims get so visit this club but not me. I took some inspirations from the photos provided for the items but also from the club I've been at in real life. 

I'm also sorry for only posting screenshots, I don't know how to do it any better but just really wanted to show off how proud I am of this building and I hope I could inspire other people to download these items and have some fun with them. Thanks again for all the amaaazing work, I'm in love with it all. English is my 2nd language so I'm sorry for that if there are mistakes.

I hope you like it!

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.16.59.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.17.47.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.18.09.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.18.38.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.18.53.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.19.32.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.21.07.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.21.23.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.21.42.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 13.22.32.png

hi! love your works, they look and work very nicely in game, i have one question tho

i downloaded MOTHERLODESIM animation, and it has one animation related to your "posture bondage chair", and it basically requires the bondage chair, and a machine dildo(?) the post said we can get this both from you, but i haven't found the machine dildo until now, can you show me the download files? thanks in advance!

here is what MOTHERLODESIM says:

BONDAGE CHAIR and machinedildo’s by Kriticals

Find Through this page

https://cutt.ly/TbLKALX

Using the following files:
Kritical’s Posture Bondage:

Dildo Machine (One_Bar_Prison_)
Animated Dildo Machine in blender

Edited by Argeist20

@dsbcnm123 These are the steps I had to take to find that elusive set. :) 

1. Opened the download list on the download page

2. Pressed ctrl+f

3. Typed in "Prayer"

So, look for [Kritical]PrayerSet1b.package in the download list.

@Lillalollo Thank you for sharing, looks like the place to be to have some fun ;) 

@Argeist20 Sorry I dont open shortened links from people I dont know, but I think you mean [Kritical]PostureBondageChair1.package.

Hi, I just downloaded all of the cloths and furniture u made. I have wicked whims up and running too. I can find some of the cloths but none of the furniture and I don't know where to check next. They show up when I look in options so I don't know what I am missing. Do you know what I should check next?

Edit: Never mind. I was dumb. Forgot to transfer most of the files from my downloads folder to my mods folder. Sorry. And thanks for the great content!

Hi, I just downloaded all of the cloths and furniture u made. I have wicked whims up and running too. I can find some of the cloths but none of the furniture and I don't know where to check next. They show up when I look in options so I don't know what I am missing. Do you know what I should check next?

every time i come back to this mod I'm just overwhelmed with deciding what I do and don't want. While a wiki would be nice since you put all that work into your mods and people may not even see half of what a single piece of furniture can do, I think even just... simply nine packs, one for each animation pack plus a clothing pack so that all the objects stay with their functionality would do wonders. Either way I'm hopeful that a wiki would inspire more creators to make new animations for your things. I hope someday I can get to work on my own femdom animations. 

I wish I could turn sims into objects so a. They don't take up space in my household and B. I can actually use most of these such a shame that ww and the sims itself doesn't allow me keeping a sim in those indefinitely so many display items yet only 5 sims to add on them 

Even with sims 4 somewhat limiting behavior restrictions

These look absolutely stunning 

Great work

On 9/22/2021 at 6:13 PM, jcac said:

Hi The practical sex arcade is excellent, just a small problem with the positioning of the user, see the attached video.

I am not sure, but saw there was a package file by someone else, that resized the items for use?

I was just experiencing the same issue with the other items, alignment problems, and I think that might be the fix. 

I have forgotten where to download that resizing package though... if someone could help with that, it would be great!

On 9/8/2021 at 7:22 AM, Argeist20 said:

hi! love your works, they look and work very nicely in game, i have one question tho

i downloaded MOTHERLODESIM animation, and it has one animation related to your "posture bondage chair", and it basically requires the bondage chair, and a machine dildo(?) the post said we can get this both from you, but i haven't found the machine dildo until now, can you show me the download files? thanks in advance!

here is what MOTHERLODESIM says:

BONDAGE CHAIR and machinedildo’s by Kriticals

Find Through this page

https://cutt.ly/TbLKALX

Using the following files:
Kritical’s Posture Bondage:

Dildo Machine (One_Bar_Prison_)
Animated Dildo Machine in blender

Hi Argeist20.

What you want to know is located in the 'CCs additional links .txt'. There you'll find direct download links for the files you are looking for..

@magadan2021 If anyone is resizing my stuff, they better stop. I dont waste my time going after my "pirated" content, but I expect people at least have the decency and not fuck with my packages.

I´ve only been asked once for a permission to resize my stuff and that was by someone who wanted to make it compatible with loli content. I refused and we went on our merry way.

4 hours ago, Kritical said:

@magadan2021 If anyone is resizing my stuff, they better stop. I dont waste my time going after my "pirated" content, but I expect people at least have the decency and not fuck with my packages.

I´ve only been asked once for a permission to resize my stuff and that was by someone who wanted to make it compatible with loli content. I refused and we went on our merry way.

I didn't know this was a thing. Just to clarify, you mean the literal term of resizing, like making an item smaller or larger? If so, I didn't realize I was being disrespectful by doing so to you, and I know now for all future endeavors. I'm glad I came across this so I could become aware of what's not acceptable when using it! Thank you for all your awesome work, it really has made my game a lot more enjoyable. 

@newphonewhodis22 I dont mean resizing with ingame shortcuts just to clarify- I doubt the animations would fit, but people can do that all they want.

What I mean is taking the package, resizing it in blender (or whatever) and making a separate package to upload.

Although I really dont care what people do with the packages as long as its not uploaded publicly.

If anyone wants to reupload modified stuff, I do want them to ask permission, just so that I can keep track of what is my stuff doing.

The example with the guy asking me to resize it to fit loli sims is a good example of why I would like people to ask for permission.

Edited by Kritical