On 6/30/2021 at 2:31 AM, KitsuneNoMeiji said:

I am using the EVE v6 body and yet I am still getting a lot of clothing/accessories that are clipping or are not connected properly. For example, the two accessories in which there's a bullet vibrator taped to the nipple is (along with the nipple) hovering above the breasts slightly:

image.png.52c3b42c52009293d4a80eab938a23aa.png

EDIT: Reading back through the forum, I see now what the problem is. Nice to finally know what those labels mean on the images (K, M, v6). I didn't even know what the v6 was due to the font. Also, why are your clothing and accessories for different versions of Eve? Essentially, I need two versions of Eve to go for the clothing combination I want. I don't even know if that's possible yet. Wish it were possible to just update all the clothing for one version of Eve... but whatever. I'll take what I can get. Great work, by the way. Love your work.

thanks for the amazing work and sharing whith us.

i have the same problem. in the body selector i use eve body v6.

and when i put the objects its like this.

what i do wrong  ?

@Niikuri Well, you can also first make sure the problem is actually with the package. Move everything else out of the mod folder save for the feeding machine and wicked whims and then try if it still throws the error. But as far as the exception, you can PM it to me, or post it here (but spoiler it), either is fine. Id also like to know your wicked whims version and the feeding machine package version (just copy the name).

@BOOM5757 I´ve had the sim for like 2 years at this point, so I have no idea. Its likely one of https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/divaka45 ´s sim, but which one, I dunno. Sorry.

@mikesolo1975 Hello, I dont think I´ve ever converted that particular item for v6. If the CAS icon doesnt say v6 in the right bottom corner, its not for v6 (and consequently its so old that its for v5).

@2cool4u_1 Keep in mind its vanilla pregnancy. I cant hook into Wicked Whims in any reasonable way I can see. So no menstrual cycle, just a flat chance to get knocked up.

12 minutes ago, Kritical said:

@Niikuri Well, you can also first make sure the problem is actually with the package. Move everything else out of the mod folder save for the feeding machine and wicked whims and then try if it still throws the error. But as far as the exception, you can PM it to me, or post it here (but spoiler it), either is fine. Id also like to know your wicked whims version and the feeding machine package version (just copy the name).

@BOOM5757 I´ve had the sim for like 2 years at this point, so I have no idea. Its likely one of https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/divaka45 ´s sim, but which one, I dunno. Sorry.

@mikesolo1975 Hello, I dont think I´ve ever converted that particular item for v6. If the CAS icon doesnt say v6 in the right bottom corner, its not for v6 (and consequently its so old that its for v5).

@2cool4u_1 Keep in mind its vanilla pregnancy. I cant hook into Wicked Whims in any reasonable way I can see. So no menstrual cycle, just a flat chance to get knocked up.

ok thanks my friend

3 hours ago, Kritical said:

ok no problem, thank so much :3

New Patreon Teaser - Bits&Pieces - Gasmask

Spoiler

2053666927_bp-gasmaskPres.gif.129209c900bd5905020ebb4c5d2f02fb.gif

All credits for the inspiration that possessed me to make this goes to the madman who stuck a fleshlight sleeve into a gasmask so that he can facefuck his ladyfriend while she is being protected from all sort of noxious vapors. That is a real gentleman!

On 8/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, Kritical said:

New Patreon Teaser - Bits&Pieces - Gasmask

Reveal hidden contents

2053666927_bp-gasmaskPres.gif.129209c900bd5905020ebb4c5d2f02fb.gif

All credits for the inspiration that possessed me to make this goes to the madman who stuck a fleshlight sleeve into a gasmask so that he can facefuck his ladyfriend while she is being protected from all sort of noxious vapors. That is a real gentleman!

thanks for the update and additions, but have two questions:

1) is there an easy way to determine "what" description "fits" what image? some pictures will have a name on it, but wont correspond to the file name in the list - or am I missing something?

(I would rather not just "add" all of them, just pick n choose which ones I want)

2) the Arcade Machine - I get my Sim and able to persuade another Sim to get in it - BUT I dont see any interactions beyond that? i wait, nothing. dont fiind any command via clicking on Sim in it OR me walking up to it?

~thanks again

@Brirena  I dont think there is a single set thats named differently than on the reference images. Certainly not the point where its unrecognizable.

The interactions get seeded directly on the sim inside, not on the machine. Only M->F, M->M supported.

Edited by Kritical
2 hours ago, simhead666 said:

Dude, with all due respect, @Kritical gives us ALL of his(?) unique content for free...Surely downloading it for yourself isn't too much to ask?

By any means, even if i like your noble stance, it wasnt ment to be direspectful.

And i admit that i haven't read it all.

@fairfaxians Nah, the topology is just utterly hideous and the UV1 map reminds me of a natural disaster. Turns out that making stuff when you dont know anything about anything doesnt produce the best results. But hey, at least I can say I improved in two years :) 

Ill be straight with you, I could fix it, but dont see much of a point. It only manifests with fat slider at 60+ ... and its not like I am the only person to ever make low rise jeans.

@brose91 Alright, let me see if I got your question right- You are asking me how to get unspecified animations on unspecified objects?

My answer isnt going to be very helpful, but I am not quite sure what you expected when you ask for help that way.

Everything in the reference screenshots is in the packages, save for the sims and their assorted custom makeup and hair.

21 hours ago, Kritical said:

@brose91 Alright, let me see if I got your question right- You are asking me how to get unspecified animations on unspecified objects?

My answer isnt going to be very helpful, but I am not quite sure what you expected when you ask for help that way.

Everything in the reference screenshots is in the packages, save for the sims and their assorted custom makeup and hair.

I don't think i said anything wrong all im saying is like alot of people we are getting code error 5 and only allowing us to use solo sex when we have yours or others stuff downloaded yet it isn't working for us.

@brose91 We are two posts in and you still havent told me what object are you trying to use and what animation are you trying to play, under what circumstances (sims, sim types, sim genders. WW version etc etc). Do I really need to write a tutorial for reporting issues (that no one is going to read)?

I am sorry but how I am supposed to help you when you dont tell me what is going on in detail? Not quite sure why would you ask me for help with a Wicked Whims code as well, not that I wish to unload tech support on Turbodriver´s people, but I dont have any input on how WW works, outside of the xml file.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:58 AM, Kritical said:

Is it chilly outside? Even your trained body starts to shiver when you attempt to go for a walk in your micro bikini? Try out our casual "winter" clothing!

3.png.5a84352172288b36e6bcf54fd7ce4b21.png2.png.584f9298488b6227ca88e1476de88987.png

I´ve been pretty busy the last few days, but I managed to knock this together in the spare time I had. I went over the stuff I made so far and decided to make something a bit more casual. I dont know if I succeeded, but I do like me some underboob and very low rise jeans. I am not 100% happy about the texture on the jeans, but since I will make another pair eventually anyway, consider this a promise that next time they are going to look better ;p. Regardless, have fun.

whats the name of this set ?

On 5/27/2019 at 5:31 PM, Kritical said:

The sun is out, time to hit the beach. Or an orgy. I think its suitable for both.

3.png.c9ccb35f72c6b771bac50b71aaf6d630.png

Seriously though, you dont want to know how many weight painting iterations I tried for this. Thin, hanging geometry and Sims 4 dont go together. Anyway, hope someone likes it. Cheers.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, Kritical said:

Its all easy going for those bimbos dressed up in pink and white everywhere, but what do you do when you like crying, rain, poetry and listening to doom metal? Oh and anal. You like that too.... Well, the answer has once again materialized with my latest update!

1.png.b7710d37ce43dc919d0d856e045ce523.p2.png.449c06b25a6209dc3dcc5b2b333a9c9a.p

So I was just kind of thinking about making a script mod focused around running your very own cult. Shame scripting tutorials are so rare and incredibly basic. Well at least it inspired me to make something a little different. I am not sure about the weights on the shoes, since the game really isnt set up for platforms and heels this tall. If they break too much, let me know and Ill look into them again. Cheers.