Whenever I try to place the Practical Arcade, I get a Script Call Failed error. What am I doing wrong?

The blowjob arcade places just fine. It's the Practical and Majestic models that don't seem to work.

Edited by ToxicCG

Hello Kritical,

I've been using your stuff for some time now (love it by the way) and there's one thing that's been bugging me for some time.

It's related to the Sex Arcade and usage. I have the prompt that says Strap In / Persuade to Strap In, but when it comes to "using" the Sim, I can't find anything that would allow it. No prompt like in your urinals and no Wicked animation. Is it for public use only where random NPCs can use it? Or is there a way where you can choose your own sims to have fun in he machine?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kritrical, 

I have also been using your items and appreciate all the work and creativity that you've put into all of these.  That said - I also have a question about the Sex Arcade.  You recently changed the need to use the .ts4script with version 1f, and also allow "pregnancy" as well as fixing a bug related to bladder decay.  That said, I've noticed significant drop in "interest" of male sims wanting to "use" the female sims in the sex arcade.  I placed 6 arcades, persueded 6 female sims (100% "happy"), and placed anywhere from 2 - 20 male sims in the room.  HOURS and HOURS will go by and no sim will "use" any of the arcades.  This is a significant change from the *.ts4script days.  So i'm curious what random algorithm is used and what has changed?  in general - what affects the sims WANT to use the arcade?  Do they have to be Young adult to adult? Do the female sims need to be YA or A.  Does it work better after 7pm in the game.  IMO - it just doesn't seem to be as "active" as it used to be.

Second question - no matter what - female sims get pregnant.  100% of the time.  Even if the sim is flagged to NEVER get pregnant.  That's an issue.  The arcade should validate the sims ability to get pregnant or not.  if not - then they shouldn't.  AND - there should be some randomization to it.  Use a condom 80% chance of NOT getting pregnant.  Non-use of condom 80% chance of GETTING pregnant.  Just my 2 cents, cause there's no reason to have the option to USE CONDOM if the sim will 100% always get pregnant.

I'm sure you're swamped busy - so I'll say thanks again for the mods, objects and work that you're doing.  I'd just like some details on why version 1f lacks the same steady usage that i used to see with the *.ts4script version.

Thanks!

@ToxicCG You probably have an old version. None of my stuff at the moment uses any ts4script packages. Without more details (and ideally exception log or something) I cant help you.

@CitedTurtle6 The use interaction is seeded on the sim, not on the object. Check out the relevant wiki entry to see details.

@sims28u the script file had nothing to do with autonomy. It only governed undressing and I´ve replaced that. Autonomy in sims is fairly lot specific, what lot were you using it on?

They get pregnant because I cant hook into the WW pregnancy settings. It supports ONLY basegame pregnancy, with 33% flat chance on the unprotected interaction and something like 2% chance on the protected interaction.

@theanarchistotaku I dont know how to explain it to people, but for the 1000th time. BE. SPECIFIC ...... sorry but I am really getting annoyed. If you mean the hole of holes, that object has been abandoned ages ago and I no longer support it in any way. If you mean something else, how about you tell me what are you talking about.

New LL Release - Majestic Hole

Spoiler

majesticHole.gif.6de8c65ed1604ad658f75ade11a1e684.gif

New LL Release - Blowjob Arcade

Spoiler

bjarcadePres.gif.5b411cb4eb422ee85b16c0956c5a4562.gif

New LL Release - U Stock

Spoiler

UstockPres.gif.5f797a37da398849cf739e6b172141e7.gif

New LL Release - "Rider" Bondage Post

Spoiler

riderPres.gif.6f1cede620ed4d8d35eba481bdb22cea.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Capsule Cage

Spoiler

CapsuleCagePres1.gif.7be429b37b49c641f9d582c7ace7afd8.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Inflatable Playbed

Spoiler

infbedPres.gif.3c0b055766c05fe87202e42f104b3fd3.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Display Column

Spoiler

displayColumnPres.gif.0dfcb34ab4f6f442bcdb1d31401e047a.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Hanging Chains

Spoiler

hangingChainsPres.gif.2bb33e8349a3ddee75d6729064348e8a.gif

Lastly, you can check out my new wiki if you are bored- https://blackvelvetroom.com/

52 minutes ago, Kritical said:

@ToxicCG You probably have an old version. None of my stuff at the moment uses any ts4script packages. Without more details (and ideally exception log or something) I cant help you.

@CitedTurtle6 The use interaction is seeded on the sim, not on the object. Check out the relevant wiki entry to see details.

@sims28u the script file had nothing to do with autonomy. It only governed undressing and I´ve replaced that. Autonomy in sims is fairly lot specific, what lot were you using it on?

They get pregnant because I cant hook into the WW pregnancy settings. It supports ONLY basegame pregnancy, with 33% flat chance on the unprotected interaction and something like 2% chance on the protected interaction.

@theanarchistotaku I dont know how to explain it to people, but for the 1000th time. BE. SPECIFIC ...... sorry but I am really getting annoyed. If you mean the hole of holes, that object has been abandoned ages ago and I no longer support it in any way. If you mean something else, how about you tell me what are you talking about.

The majestic hole both sims seem to move to a single side the inner side specifically

4 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Kritical - Thanks for the reponse and info.  I was using just a standard house lot in Willow Creek.  What I did try - and it seemed to improve the autonomy - was adding "Sex Permitted and Nudity Permitted" Signs in the room.  I may have missed those instructions/recommendations if they were posted here.
As for the pregnancy - Hmm...   Well I've turned off all pregnancy settings in WW and MCCC - so it should only be using base game.  However, they still get pregnant 100% of the time.  That said - I am now using the Sex Arcade as the ONLY way a SIM can get pregnant... so that solves my non-stop (NPC) pregnancies.. HAHAHA!  

Anyway - Great stuff... Thanks for all you're doing, keep it up!  :)  

Hello Kritical, I redownloaded some of your mods.. I had some trouble and got rid of a bunch of mods, figured I would give yours another shot.  I'm liking them and so far everything is going great.. The only thing I would like to see is the Kitten set and the fuck doll suit for males.. Just a suggestion.. 

I don't know how to make mods and wish I did but not even sure it is possible to the fdoll suit and craft it with a cat face mask, tail and bind legs to make sims walk on all fours.. Maybe with ability to be leashed, walked and told to go potty outside or on the newspaper rug.. I love you pet beds, crates and the bowls.. 

1 minute ago, Nikett7 said:

Is it possible to download all mods in one archive? It's really hard to download 100 files, especially on loverslab, where you have to wait 10 seconds

Q: Can you package everything into a zip file for me?

A: Sorry, I dont plan on doing that for numerous reasons. I hope you find my stuff worth the small inconvenience of downloading files separately. You can reference the screenshots I uploaded to see what you like and have to have and what you can do without. My patreon/subscribestar supporters have access to my dropbox- as such they have access to auto-archive function that zips everything up.

15 hours ago, Altapo said:

Q: Can you package everything into a zip file for me?

A: Sorry, I dont plan on doing that for numerous reasons. I hope you find my stuff worth the small inconvenience of downloading files separately. You can reference the screenshots I uploaded to see what you like and have to have and what you can do without. My patreon/subscribestar supporters have access to my dropbox- as such they have access to auto-archive function that zips everything up.

It's disgusting, who wants to donate to a person who treats their audience this way?

On 10/21/2021 at 5:52 AM, Nikett7 said:

It's disgusting, who wants to donate to a person who treats their audience this way?

What? They're sharing the content here for free and you're disgusted because of a qol they give for people willing to pay for it? Why don't you get a tattoo saying "I'm entitled" on your forehead? It would describe you very well.

Edited by GustavoCinque
3 hours ago, eclypsesims said:

Is there a way to prevent sims from getting embarrassed by the majestic hole? I have a married couple using it in their home, haha. It's kind of strange story-wise.

Either using the Brainwashing machine - chair version Kritical has, and brain wash them to remove humiliation. Or using trait - Shameless is the name of it

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love all of the objects you make but is it weird to think that everything is too... clean? I guess I just want seedier looking objects, the Sex Arcade and Blowjob Machine are fine but the Majestic Hole is so nice looking, idk, it's probably just me. I like dirty/simple looking stuff like this, since my RP usually involves making seedy strip clubs and such.

6.png.4dd1d782aa9ead266018cc683e3cb970.png

Anyway, actual question. Does WWhims interfere with the pregnancy chance on Majestic Hole? By that I mean do certain settings, like WWhims overriding vanilla Woohoo, interfere? I was testing it out specifically telling my male sims to "Use [no protection]" multiple times and the female sims never got pregnant. Or is it just the base game probability just making them super lucky. It was mostly only a curiosity since I was planning to use them in my strip club and was testing if NPC sims would get pregnant.

Edited by GunslingerGirl93