@SharonBlackwood I dont make objects without animations. If you dont have any animations on an object, something has gone awry.

@Owlism You answered your own question. You had no trouble with it working in the past. Therefore something is fucked with your game. You provided me with no details apart from what isnt working, so I dont exactly know what do you expect me to do about it.

@burpingbuttman I think I know what you mean ... the shader is fucked on the old bowl. I tried using the transparency to make the fluid look better and it didnt exactly work out (and I didnt notice it until much later on). I recommend using the newer pet bowl.

On 6/2/2021 at 7:50 AM, bobahloo said:

one is a paw print, one is a heart and the other is a bone. They look just fine on my end?

I'm talking about the old pet bowl, the one saying 'suitable for delicious water' in its flavor text. The coloring that isn't the water or piss is the one I'm asking about. 

(Also, I'm a very big fan of yours!)

11 hours ago, burpingbuttman said:

I'm talking about the old pet bowl, the one saying 'suitable for delicious water' in its flavor text. The coloring that isn't the water or piss is the one I'm asking about. 

(Also, I'm a very big fan of yours!)

LOL yea I realized after I saw Kritical's response, totally forgot about the old bowl. And Thank You!

On 6/3/2021 at 12:41 PM, Kritical said:

@SharonBlackwood I dont make objects without animations. If you dont have any animations on an object, something has gone awry.

@Owlism You answered your own question. You had no trouble with it working in the past. Therefore something is fucked with your game. You provided me with no details apart from what isnt working, so I dont exactly know what do you expect me to do about it.

@burpingbuttman I think I know what you mean ... the shader is fucked on the old bowl. I tried using the transparency to make the fluid look better and it didnt exactly work out (and I didnt notice it until much later on). I recommend using the newer pet bowl.

oh... welp. ? I didn't know that. IDK what could've gone wrong tho ><

@bobahloo That is because that bowl has originally been only a prop without a function. I think it came with the cage bed. It was only with the release of the new bowl that you thought of that it got a second lease on life as an object that does something :) 

@ChibakoShiba It had been obliterated and consigned to oblivion by my decree. It wasnt working anymore and I have decided to remake it in the form of the Majestic Hole instead.

@SharonBlackwood Well, most of my objects work of of Wicked Whims. So its always a good idea to update that if something isnt quite working. I know WW can be a bit moody sometimes- not showing up interactions if you have other sex going on (because the object doesnt qualify as a place to swap the animation over to). Other times animations might not show up when you are too far from the object and just moving next to it should make it work ... and so on. I have very little power to do anything about that.

However if any of the objects you have troubles with are of the "practical" kind, meaning they dont play Wicked Whims interactions, but custom interactions of mine instead ... well then, you gotta tell me what when why etc and we might get to the bottom of the issue.

Hey, Kritical! Is it possible to actually lock a sim in your devices? So that they wouldn't just go about their business if they decided that they wanna eat or use toilet and that only another sim would be able to unlock the locked one. Or these are purely for aesthetics?
Either way - really impressive job! Thank you!

Hey, Kritical! I cannot find your Arcade. The problem is that I used to find it before. When I open the TS4 and cannot find it during the building edit.I place your packages and ts4script under mod/Kritical (other works perfect). Sorry for my bad English level I hope you could understand.

@paparebbe Hello. Well depends. If you mean regular Wicked Whims stuff, check out the FAQ in the bottom of the download file section for instructions, you can keep people in for however long you want.

If you mean my practical stuff like the arcade, those are not really meant to hold people in forever. The arcade, for example, I conceived it as a "regular" 9-5 job- just like a normal job, you max out your motives before getting in. I did some work on it recently where the sims gets back in after going for a piss / whatever correctly, but the update is not on LL just yet.

@GregoryQin

I just created a new household, put the arcade in, saved the game, exited, loaded and it shows up fine. Are you sure you didnt move your files around in between sessions, added new mods that might conflict or something? If it showed up once, I dont see why it wouldnt show up again. Sorry I cant be more of a help, but I just never had this issue and Ive never been able to replicate it.

Sorry Kritical, I finally fund it during the edit mode when i built the Strip club...I did not know what happened but I was happy to see that again. It should be my problem because of multiple mods. Whatever, thanks.

Edited by GregoryQin

@sounak22 The piercings are made for EvE v6 bodymesh. Most of them are converted for the maxis mesh as well, using Cmar´s top with nipples. Refer to the icons in CAS to see which is for what (v6 or M in the bottom right corner). If you use any other mesh, it cant align by the nature of how piercings have to work in this game.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, SharonBlackwood said:

@KriticalYeah I just updated WW and will try to test it all out now :) If any problem pops up again I'll tell u what happens exactly. Thanks!

did it work for you? I have the same issue. I had WW notification about new animation but still cant use objects

On 5/18/2019 at 1:35 PM, Kritical said:

Kritical´s Naughty Collection (LL update 03.06.)

View File

Welcome, grab a chair. Put down the flogger and take a look around.

You can find some bondage and fetish oriented clothing on here and the biggest BDSM object collection for any Sims title to date- all objects are originals made by me, you wont find any conversions from other games on here.

My clothing uses mainly the ephiny-asunder´s EVE mesh v6.

There are still few legacy items that work with EVE mesh v5, however these are no longer supported, even if you are free to download them.

The objects are of course mostly body mesh independent, as long as your body mesh of choice doesnt have completely crazy proportions. Everything I make is modelled and intended for the female mesh, even if some of the objects should work for the male frame as well.

In general my objects and furniture are split into two categories.

First are regular objects, that work in tandem with the Wicked Whims mod- these constitute the majority of my objects and wont work without Wicked Whims. These are the simpler things I make.

Second there are practical objects, which are much more work intensive and therefore rarer. These have additional behavior made for them. Usually these are self explanatory (pet bed allows your sim to sleep in it etc).

You need WickedWhims mod by Turbodriver

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

if you want to be able to play animations on my objects.

LL Releases are happening every other Friday, save for special occasions when I am either not available on that day, or have other plans.

On average I release 4-5 sets every month on LL.

If you REALLY like my stuff, you can support me here -

https://www.patreon.com/KrNC

You get early access to everything I release (but dont worry, everything will be released here eventually) + input into what I make.

EVE v6 mesh found here -

All credit goes to ephiny-asunder.

For best results, make sure to set EVE in body selector for both top and bottom on you sim- that way even items that dont tell the game which body mesh to use (generally everything that is not in the top, bottom or body category), will use the correct mesh and prevent clipping and other graphical bugs that come from using the wrong body mesh with my items.

If you have any thoughts about my stuff, want to share screenshots or just say hi, drop by -

Reveal hidden contents

Please, dont reupload my stuff in any capacity unless you are given permission. If you need to include it (for sims etc) link this post.

If you want to make conversions (other bodytypes, male versions etc) for public release, shoot me a PM and ask. Thank you.

Currently available only through Patreon -

Submission Cage

Animation Set 5

Neck Cuff Set

Y-Post

Alcatraz Cage

"Atropos" Brainwashing Machine

Padded Display

Animation Set 6

Padded Display

Altar Cross

Animation Set 7

Steel Bondage Set

Posture Post

Majesty Hole

Animation Set 8

Kritical´s Very Informative FAQ - LL edition

Reveal hidden contents

Q: Can you package everything into a zip file for me?

A: Sorry, I dont plan on doing that for numerous reasons. I hope you find my stuff worth the small inconvenience of downloading files separately. You can reference the screenshots I uploaded to see what you like and have to have and what you can do without. My patreon/subscribestar supporters have access to my dropbox- as such they have access to auto-archive function that zips everything up.

---

Q: I have problem with X, can you....

A: I would love to, but its imperative to provide screenshots. One picture is worth a thousand words. Please, if at all possible, show & tell me what is wrong, instead of just telling me.

Moreover, describe your problem in detail, if the screenshot isnt enough. Saying "X doesnt work" is almost completely unhelpful. I need enough information to replicate the problem to be able to fix it. 

---

Q: How can I make my sims stay in your dungeon furniture until I release them?

A: By tweaking your WW settings slightly. 

1. Go to Wicked Whims Settings

2. Go to Sex Settings

3. Go to Sex Interaction Settings

4. Go to Sex Progressions Settings

5. Go to Player Sex Duration 

6. Select Climax Finish

7. Make sure you dont have Continue Progression After Climax turned on.

Thank you to  2cool4u_1 for suggesting this method

OR

1. Go to Wicked Whims Settings

2. Go to Sex Settings

3. Go to Sex Interaction Settings

4. Go to Sex Progressions Settings

5. Go to Player Sex Duration

6. Make sure Time Limit Duration is ticked.

7. Finally, go into Sex Interaction Duration and input any number you want- this represents the amount of real time minutes the animation will play for.

One tiny thing is that you will have to manually cancel all regular sex interactions your sims might have, but other than that, it works just fine.

---

Q: Where can I get EvE v6 body mesh?

A: Right here  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7wl3dxifcwuehf/EVE v6-7.10.19.zip?dl=0

All credit goes to  https://www.patreon.com/SMSims 

---

Q: What do I need to use your mods?

A: I make everything basegame compatible, so updated base game is fine. If there ever is a feature that requires an expansion or stuff pack, I will note that on release.

You also want to have Wicked Whims - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download/

You dont need it to use my clothing, but most of my objects rely on this awesome mod by Turbodriver. If you ever see me referring to "WW" in my release posts, this is the mod I mean.

---

Q: I cant find object X in Buy mode.

A:  When you search for something, if it doesnt come up in the shorthand results, you should click on the first line that says- Text Search for : "X" - X being the phrase you are searching for). Otherwise it might not display the result you are after (for example if you hit enter instead of clicking the aforementioned line).

---

Thank you if you actually bothered to read this FAQ :).

Please, do you have a pack with all CC? It's a pain to download each manually. Maybe I'm dumb and there's a way to download all at the same time though.