On 12/3/2020 at 10:53 AM, Kritical said:

Id love to help you but if the body selector isnt actually doing anything after assigning the bodypart, something is indeed wrong with your WW. Perhaps try updating it and making sure your current game version is supported. I know these are generic pieces of advice, but I am not really qualified to troubleshoot a mod made by someone else :) 

yea will do that. just another thing. There are certain pieces of your mods that don't seem to work right (even after trying again and again with reinstalling them). specifically the Practical Sex Arcade. It does not show up in the building mode of residential, but oddly enough it shows up in build mode for a strip club. I don't know if that is intentional, but can I fix it somehow?

1 hour ago, Aragnier said:

yea will do that. just another thing. There are certain pieces of your mods that don't seem to work right (even after trying again and again with reinstalling them). specifically the Practical Sex Arcade. It does not show up in the building mode of residential, but oddly enough it shows up in build mode for a strip club. I don't know if that is intentional, but can I fix it somehow?

This is a weird bug. I have never heard of such a thing, and mine works fine for residential. I put mine in bars and restaurants too. Very curious. ?

Hey got a problem with the doll stand and atlas frame, one of doll stand's animations just disappeared and I can't click on atlas frame I can place it in the build mode but in live mode I can't click on it it doesn't get highlighted when I hover over it, I reinstalled both item's files and all the animation sets but nothing seems to fix it

Spoiler

image.png.39e641c1e5e960d869e64c5a287f1319.png

1 hour ago, ceonecting said:

Hey got a problem with the doll stand and atlas frame, one of doll stand's animations just disappeared and I can't click on atlas frame I can place it in the build mode but in live mode I can't click on it it doesn't get highlighted when I hover over it, I reinstalled both item's files and all the animation sets but nothing seems to fix it

Hide contents

image.png.39e641c1e5e960d869e64c5a287f1319.png

Does it happen on a new game as well?

27 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Does it happen on a new game as well?

Yes it does I tried starting several new games.

Edit: I fixed it via wiping WW's disabled animations notepad clean, I don't know how it happen since I have no memory of disabling them but they work now.

5 hours ago, Aragnier said:

Hmm here's a suggestion, move your sims 4 folder from documents but don't delete, move it to desktop or something, and then repair your game, add your saves back into the new sims 4 folder and check to see if gameplay wise they're running correctly, cosmetically expect to see sims with the red and white question mark pattern if you use any CAS cc which I assume you do but that in itself isn't a scripting issue, if aside from that it seems to be running correctly make sure all mods are latest version and then slowly add the up to date versions in one by one checking to see if any issues pop up in the saves, clearing the thumbcache each time you add a mod, until you hopefully have all your mods back and everything working properly

Also since the sex arcade does have a script file along with some other objects if you get an LE mentioning it or other Kritcal objects please post it here so they can look it over to see if it's an incompatibility bug that's popped up randomly or something else

Is this potentially tedious? yes, is this also really considered a last resort? also yes but it's all I can think of to do for this situation of yours since it could be an error in the actual game's coding due to a potential error during updating or installing of DLC since I've had Origin fail during updates before and had to repair more than once due to usually texture issues but it's something to consider and hopefully will work for you in the end

9 hours ago, ceonecting said:

Yes it does I tried starting several new games.

Edit: I fixed it via wiping WW's disabled animations notepad clean, I don't know how it happen since I have no memory of disabling them but they work now.

It occurred to me to suggest checking the blacklisted animations when I woke up today. Good thing you got it working. Its usually stupid stuff like this that makes things not work :)

20 hours ago, Aragnier said:

I just had a similar issue. I have a ton of sg5150 stuff installed, and it suddenly wouldn't appear on residential lots (or rental and possibly others). It happened after I installed "twistedmexi better build buy" mod. I uninstalled it and everything was fine again. I then re-installed the mod, thinking I maybe messed up the install (even though it's dropped right in "mods"), and the problem occurred again. I removed the mods once again, and everything is good now.

8 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I just had a similar issue. I have a ton of sg5150 stuff installed, and it suddenly wouldn't appear on residential lots (or rental and possibly others). It happened after I installed "twistedmexi better build buy" mod. I uninstalled it and everything was fine again. I then re-installed the mod, thinking I maybe messed up the install (even though it's dropped right in "mods"), and the problem occurred again. I removed the mods once again, and everything is good now.

Nice to know that's the likely cause even though I don't use that mod which is why I didn't think of that to begin with, good to know that Aragnier won't need to use my last resort suggestion after all as that can be tedious and should only be done as well a last resort I shall keep that in mind to suggest to other users should I see a similar issue pop up in future, so thanks for bringing that to my attention

12 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

FYI

krit's stuff is give you a lastexception error until he/she updates it based on the WW update that came out today.

Is this a public update? because I just checked the WW page here and have seen it's still 161c which released in November, if this is a patreon update then support will likely get added when the build you're mentioning goes public but still thank you for notifying about this in any case

1 hour ago, The_Countess said:

Is this a public update? because I just checked the WW page here and have seen it's still 161c which released in November, if this is a patreon update then support will likely get added when the build you're mentioning goes public but still thank you for notifying about this in any case

sorry yep its patreon.

8 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

FYI

krit's stuff is give you a lastexception error until he/she updates it based on the WW update that came out today.

I mean, Turbo probably broke something. If my regular stuff doesnt work (ie not my practical objects), then the only one who can fix that is Turbodriver. Unless he completely changed how people hook into the animation system, which I dont think is likely, considering every animator would have to retool all of their animations.

So I wouldnt worry about it much :) , its probably going to get hotfixed.

3 hours ago, Kritical said:

I mean, Turbo probably broke something. If my regular stuff doesnt work (ie not my practical objects), then the only one who can fix that is Turbodriver. Unless he completely changed how people hook into the animation system, which I dont think is likely, considering every animator would have to retool all of their animations.

it has to do with your undressing aspect. here is the lastexception if you want to look at it

lastException.txt

3 hours ago, Kritical said:

5 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

it has to do with your undressing aspect. here is the lastexception if you want to look at it

lastException.txt 1.52 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for reporting it. Although this is not an issue on WickedWhims side, it's an easy fix for Kritical that I will assist them with if needed.

1 hour ago, hogsmaws said:

Well then that is something quite different, since that is not a standard feature but rather something Turbo lets me graciously use :) Its always helpful to be as specific as possible when reporting something.

Thank you for letting me know, Ill look into it.

1 hour ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Thank you for reporting it. Although this is not an issue on WickedWhims side, it's an easy fix for Kritical that I will assist them with if needed.

The last time a programmer friend told me something was an easy fix, Ive spent half a day reading walls of text :D ... thank you for offering, hopefully I wont have to bother you.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:02 PM, Kritical said:

Hello, glad that you like my stuff. I hope I understand correctly what you need from me so the purse is part of the casual set ([Kritical]CasualSet2b). If I misunderstood you, let me know.

Hello, I think I mentioned you need the trait on the release post ... oh well doesnt matter :) , you got it working, and thats what counts.

Thank you for the answer ! sorry for the delay in my thank you response!
I extracted casual2Bag.package from the [Kritical] CasualSet2b file with
sims 4 studio content management> un-merge package
and now your bag will appear in the "hat" category without tattoo on the back ?? which caused me a problem before.
I also downloaded your arcade machines
it 's fabulous ! I put 3 machine in my nightclub where there are about 30 sims with some mods
It's a very popular attraction! men line up and return automatically ! without passed by Whicked Whims
works great with both gerer and visitor sims.

(needs to be reset from time to time due to the alignment with "Release Sim" as you mentioned) but it's not a real problem, just the time to have a drink at the bar and have a potion
of Sacramental extrem violence or going to be hustlers, it's not the mods that is lacking, selling drugs, I even earn money with a mod from Little Sams and they all work together!

Your mods are awesome!
Thank you for sharing ! you rock 

17 minutes ago, NoxOculis said:

and now your bag will appear in the "hat" category without tattoo on the back ?? which caused me a problem before.

Can you show me a picture of what you mean? I am not quite sure what is happening.

18 minutes ago, NoxOculis said:

(needs to be reset from time to time due to the alignment with "Release Sim" as you mentioned) but it's not a real problem, just the time to have a drink at the bar and have a potion

I will  be updating the arcade this month with a different positioning system, so it should be more reliable both in getting in position inside and for using it.

13 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

thanks for the updates. is this no longer supported?

[Kritical]HoleOfHoles.package

actually its moot. no LEs with it so disregard.

I have indeed removed it from everywhere and it is no longer supported. It was a hackjob in the first place and recent updates made it even more fiddly.

Hi Kritical:

I have these older files on mod's folder but aren't on loverslab to be downloaded. Are these supported or will be re-updated?:

[Kritical]BrainwashingMachine1b

[Kritical]CageBed1a

[Kritical]CageBed1a-NapOverridea

[Kritical]FistStand

[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1a

[Kritical]PrayerSet1

[Kritical]SexArcade1

[Kritical]straitjacketSeta

[Kritical]SupplicantFrame1

[Kritical]SupplicantFrame1c

[Kritical]workingPetBowl1a

[Kritical]workingPetBowl1c