I would like to report a visual bug: the handbag is not compatible with this mesh top made by Nitropanic.

I can only choose between missing body or missing content in the bag.

Although I don't have every mesh top done by the same author, I suspect the problem should also exist.

It would be great if this can be fixed ASAP, this handbag goes great with a street hooker outfit that I just came up with.

09-22-20_9-05-57 PM.png

4 hours ago, Danragon01 said:

I would like to report a visual bug: the handbag is not compatible with this mesh top made by Nitropanic.

I can only choose between missing body or missing content in the bag.

Although I don't have every mesh top done by the same author, I suspect the problem should also exist.

It would be great if this can be fixed ASAP, this handbag goes great with a street hooker outfit that I just came up with.

Spoiler

image.png.49f36a6be2cf6a02c68cbd5282f5dd4c.png

What other CC items do you have on? Works for me. I know what is wrong- its an improperly assigned region map, but not on my item.

What other CC items do I have on? Let me think...

I modified the model in the screenshot from a Maxis template directly given by CAS when I first clicked New Game button. I chose the first base-game face preset and change the skin and hair. Then I added the hand bag and the mesh top before I discovered the problem. Finally I tried to change skin to see if it helps, but none of that works.  So I can't recall if there is any CC broke my game in this process.

Damn me, now I have go through thousands of my CC files to hunt down the culprit. Thanks for the reply though.

1 hour ago, Danragon01 said:

Damn me, now I have go through thousands of my CC files to hunt down the culprit. Thanks for the reply though.

Just start with the ones your sim is wearing. Try removing everything else, one by one (including makeup, tattoos, and skin details, even hair if necessary), to see if that fixes the issue.

Yeah! I got it fixed! 

It turns out that my handbag is a glitched old version from second-handed source because downloading from here one by one was too much of a hassle for me.

My downloader add-on can't work on LL here, which is why I resorted to second-handed source for quick automated download.

Now I have to cleanse them all and download every file one by one. If only we could have an All-in-One zip file...

5 hours ago, Danragon01 said:

Let me just say though that I am not very happy that you download my stuff from god knows where, dont bother to check what version of the file you run and then ask me for help. I dont allow reuploads of my stuff for a reason.

With that said, good thing it works for you now.

Thanks for you wonderful mods!! love them so much!!

Though I have some questions...

First, can my sims eat from Working Pet Bowl automatically when they are hungry?

I've try several times but they just stood there and claimed that they are hungry until I controlled them to eat from the pet bowl.

Second, Is it possible to add the 'sleep' interaction on the Cage Bed ?

I really love this cage, my slave girl looks perfect while taking a nap inside! 

But I'm not sure if the nap is long enough for her to rest?

Third, I found that the Hierarchy Bed's mesh seem a little bit broken?

When I zoom out, the top bed's mesh seems weird.

Sorry I currently have no pictures to show...

Sorry for the poor English and thank you again for your marvelous mods!!

3 hours ago, scorpion9511 said:

Hello. The bowl didnt have autonomy originally because I didnt know how to add it when I was making it, however I updated it recently to have it enabled for autonomy as well and I will be uploading it together with some other stuff the next LL update (which is tomorrow if I am not mistaken).

Secondly, the nap is basically the same thing on the cage bed, I tweaked the energy numbers and overrode the duration so that its effectively the same as sleeping. The difference is in the animation, as the base game sleeping animation presumes the sim is hidden under a blanket and basically breaks the sim in half to avoid clipping with it.

Lastly, I might have decimated the mesh a bit too much for the third LOD. I will take a look at that as well ... provided I dont forget :) Got a lot of stuff going on at the moment.

Dont worry about your English, its just fine and cheers for liking my stuff! I hope to have plenty more to come.

Who wants more releases? We want more releases!

New LL Release - Posture Table

Spoiler

posturetablePres.gif

New LL Release - Hanging Cage

Spoiler

hangingcagePres.gif

New LL Release - Display Case

Spoiler

displayCAsepres.gif

I´ve also updated several more files as noted in the the new version, so make sure to grab those as well. Have fun.

On 8/26/2020 at 9:44 PM, BetterThanYou said:

Hi, 

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you such an amazing work that I've seen never before

Secondly I'm going to ask you - Do you purpose to make Brainwashing Machine available to everyone? 

Unfortunately, no.

The brainwashing device is only for women.

On 9/30/2020 at 5:09 PM, Kritical said:

Love your stuff man, any chance some of the older props like display cages etc could adopt the Arcade Machine behaviour? Ie putting a sim in a cage no longer counts as sex but does the "strap in" behaviour that the AM does? That way you could keep them there as decorative for parties etc without having to play around with sex duration/having sims react to sex and such

On 10/5/2020 at 9:30 PM, SJX52020 said:

Love your stuff man, any chance some of the older props like display cages etc could adopt the Arcade Machine behaviour? Ie putting a sim in a cage no longer counts as sex but does the "strap in" behaviour that the AM does? That way you could keep them there as decorative for parties etc without having to play around with sex duration/having sims react to sex and such

17 hours ago, stormcraft said:

This is a great collection!

Is there any specific way I can get a sim to automatically start an animation with an object? I tried messing with the autonomy settings but no luck. 

Cheers! When I use Wicked Whims to drive the animations on my regular objects, I dont have any control over autonomy, its all handled by WW.

As far converting older objects to be more functional ... maybe eventually. I prefer working on new stuff to working on what is already done. Not to mention the Sex Arcade is the most time I´ve ever spent on making something (that got released, anyway), so it would be quite a lot of work. But well, never say never. I am bound to run out of things to make eventually.

3 hours ago, Kritical said:

Dont know about you, but I am ready for the weekend. So make sure you are ready too by grabbing the latest LL releases.

It's Thanksgiving Day weekend in Canada. Now I have something else to be thankful for. Thanks. ?

3 hours ago, kiingkiller said:

i really hate to ask but could you make a all in one zip? i know you update you stuff regularly but with the sights 10 second wait and it bugging out when you try to download so many at once could you please make one that you could update occasionally?

This has been asked before, and is the first question in the F.A.Q. (in the first post). I'll just quote it for you.

On 5/18/2019 at 12:35 PM, Kritical said:

Q: Can you package everything into a zip file for me?

A: Sorry, I dont plan on doing that for numerous reasons. I hope you find my stuff worth the small inconvenience of downloading files separately. You can reference the screenshots I uploaded to see what you like and have to have and what you can do without. My patreon/subscribestar supporters have access to my dropbox- as such they have access to auto-archive function that zips everything up.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:41 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

if i set armbinders as clothing will interacting bug it out(i mean permanently i can deal with the suspension of disbelieve part) basically can i keep on the armbindings on permanently on a sim/slave

I am not 100% sure what you mean, but these are just clothing items, if you want them to stay on across outfits, you have to equip them across outfits.