13 hours ago, Kritical said:

I dont really get the point of this. It would be cool as a separate game like the medieval spinoff that EA made an eon ago...

Well whatever, maybe they are going to add in some new functionality we can mod with.

Maybe a talented modder, can create "Interrogation Droids".

On 9/6/2020 at 1:00 AM, erplederp said:

I looked at in on the weekend and it might unfortunately stay as is- I have nothing to go on, no error messages, no nothing. Since I cant locate the error, I cant even begin to fix it.

But hey, look on the bright side, at least I have an excuse to make another machine, thats even better :) .

On 9/7/2020 at 5:18 PM, erplederp said:

@Kritical Thank you for looking into it. Couldn't it be caused by an accidental instance ID clash with some of the base game animation controllers or animations? Just an idea, I don't really know much about it.

Unfortunately nothing so convenient as far as I can tell. Its probably a stupid thing as well, but its that sort of a bug that I cant notice when testing while making it, as I never stand still ingame for more than a second just admiring the scenery :) ... what is weird is that I used this file as a base for the exercise bike tuning and that doesnt seem to have this problem.

New Patreon/Subscribestar Teaser - Floor Stock Set

Spoiler

floorStockPres.gif.94e140fb2ac78c7bebe1cd93847e56fe.gif

Sometimes you dont need bells and whistles, you just need something heavy and sturdy.

New LL Release (s)Exercise Bike
New LL Release Brainwashing Machine
New Patreon/Subscribestar Teaser - Prayer Restraint Set

New LL Release - Breeding Bench

today patreon.com/KrNC tried to download, got 502 error IDK, if links are permanently broken or if the host just down for a few days, is there an alternate "link to download the animation package? 

( loverslab.  I was able to download the item from someone, who shared the file? )

1 hour ago, Lv330k said:

Both patreon and subscribestar work fine (including dropbox links) and so does the LL download. You probably just had some internet hiccup on your ISP´s side.

I would also advise against downloading anything of mine from "someone" :) (well, unless its posted directly in this thread), as I cant vouch for what is inside the package.

15 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

is there a way too loop solo animations indefinitely(as in sim will stay in said spot regardless of needs)

I´ve added a FAQ section to the first post of this thread, so check out the question about locking sims in.

I cant really influence how the animations interact with depleted needs- its Wicked Whims that manages that behavior.

I love your work.. Lots of awesome things and can't wait to see what you do next.. I downloaded the hierarchy bed.. My sims walk though the bed when crossing the room. Also when they get out of the top bed they are floating in the air.. Now is there a way for my sim to keep the fuckdoll outfit on without having to change the global setting?? Is this something that Wicked Whims would handle?? Keep up the great work..

•  
On 9/2/2020 at 1:59 PM, Kritical said:

New Patreon/Subscribestar Teaser - Prayer Restraint Set

Hide contents

prayerPRes.gif.d9cc9bca0b6367bda3c55bd0fd6c9179.gif

Do you guys know I fucked up my hand on the weekend? Well, now your sims can pray in style for my timely and full recovery :))

is that even physically possible?

4 hours ago, Me246908 said:

Hello, glad you do.

The bed has to be like that (without footprint) to work. The game doesnt like it when you stack things like I did to make it. Its a bit of hack, but nothing I can really do about it. My advice would be to put to bed in a position where the sims are unlikely to rout through it. The levitation is again related to technical stuff, and should disappear the moment your sim moves. If it doesnt, let me know.

As far as the suit goes, my animations dont undress by default, but other creators usually do, so save for changing the global setting to not undress, you cant do anything about it as far as I know.

1 hour ago, Jpnts said:

Spoiler

proxy-image.jpg.7812acea06339e4303b8e8601f33cdb0.jpg

Well, she can certainly do it.

1 hour ago, VaunWolfe said:

Well I go through all my clothing outfits. I have none of this outfit on at all. But boom when my sims strips and hops in a bath she puts on some pink leggings and before that it was a red top. the pink leggings were from rave slut set.

Try fixing your bathing outfit with MCCC. Also you could have just posted a screenshot in the first place.

image.png.6b6304afe964151073880d3b49977a31.png

On 9/16/2020 at 6:33 AM, Kritical said:

Both patreon and subscribestar work fine (including dropbox links) and so does the LL download. You probably just had some internet hiccup on your ISP´s side.

I would also advise against downloading anything of mine from "someone" :) (well, unless its posted directly in this thread), as I cant vouch for what is inside the package.

I agree with @Lv330k the patreon download links don't work i think you have linked the dropbox link for patreon users only . it won't let public downloads access it at all. i was going to alert you on this before hand because ive wanted to try your objects before thinking about joining the patreon but the links are not working  

1 hour ago, yokozii said:

I agree with @Lv330k the patreon download links don't work i think you have linked the dropbox link for patreon users only . it won't let public downloads access it at all. i was going to alert you on this before hand because ive wanted to try your objects before thinking about joining the patreon but the links are not working  

My dropbox is not public, sorry if I made you think it was. I thought I was being clear.

My public downloads are available on Loverslab. You can try out plenty of them already. I release public stuff every two weeks on here.

16 minutes ago, fiinhvip said:

Hi, I've seen multiple 1.0.40 update in the download section, do they have any differences from each other? Because i've already download the first version of the new object.

No, unless I change the number, its just me updating the description or messing with the screenshots. Unfortunately I cant do that without pushing a new version.