On 3/12/2021 at 6:41 PM, Thomas6737 said:

Hey,Kritical, your mod is amazing and I enjoy it so much. Unfortunately, there is a problem with one of the stuff. I downloaded your pratical sex arcade package and ts4script. After I put it into the mod folder , thee game shows that it is installed into the game. However, I can find it in build mode. I have download it for several time put the arcade still didn't show up. Is there any way to fix it?

On 3/18/2021 at 12:20 AM, Kritical said:

@powersexking Hello, its better to discuss things that are not released on LL yet on my patreon page / discord as to not confuse people on here. The thing you are talking about is scheduled for next Patreon update.

@Thomas6737 

Try this. In this case, just try "arcade", you can also try looking into the misc electronics category.

Q: I cant find object X in Buy mode.

A:  When you search for something, if it doesnt come up in the shorthand results, you should click on the first line that says- Text Search for : "X" - X being the phrase you are searching for). Otherwise it might not display the result you are after (for example if you hit enter instead of clicking the aforementioned line).

Thank for helping. I found it at last. I am not sure why it don't appear in Build mod but at least I can use it now. BTW, you really done a fantastic job creating this arcade. It is my all time Favorited of all your item.

New LL Release - Spanking Bench

Spoiler

spankingBench.gif.f697050e73f3c93f4043260cdcf5fd88.gif

New LL Release - "Styx" Urinal

Spoiler

styxUrinal.gif.0d8cf0f911a8ab825766a94dddd76ea6.gif

How Does It Work

Spoiler

How does it work?

TL;DR - Someone gets inside and eventually gets pissed on by someone else.

The base object includes three interactions -

1. Get Inside

2. Pick NPC to get Inside

3. Autonomous Get Inside for Sims with the "Humiliation Slut" trait.

Once a sim is inside, you can access two more interactions by clicking on the sim -

1. Relieve Yourself - for technical reasons available to males only.

2. Release Sim - you can release the sim inside at any time with this. Otherwise they will sit in the object for 8 in-game hours.

Sims that use the urinal from the outside receive a confidence boosting buff after they are done.

Sims that use the urinal from the inside receive either an embarrassment debuff or a flirty buff, depending on whether they have the Humiliation Slut trait. This trait also governs whether they lose or gain fun & social while inside.

The Humiliation Slut trait itself also works as the Shameless trait and blocks embarrassment moods for the sim that possesses it.

Imporant - 

If the sim refuses to get inside, make sure there is enough space in front of the object.

Make absolutely sure you have the listed requirements and also dont forget that this object comes with its own script file, so have both.

You might want to turn off nudity pressure in the new versions of Wicked Whims, as it might interrupt the peeing animation for the sim, as they get shy when their bottom gets undressed.

Lastly I spent a lot of time on aligning the animations, but in rare cases they might still misalign.

Have fun.

New Patreon Teaser - Altar Cross

Spoiler

altarCross.gif.3c210911aa59d215370b25ed87a0b4fa.gif

On 3/26/2021 at 10:24 PM, Darkwolf101 said:

quick little question but I wasn't certain as some of your objects are 'practical' and I wanted to make sure.

Does the feeding machine actually fill hunger or is it just a visual thing?

Yes, although I am a bit inconsistent about my naming practices. But the thing is that if something is activated though Wicked Whims, its just going to do sexy stuff or idle. If its activated through my own custom interactions, it should function as can be expected and modify both skills and motive, give buffs etc.

19 hours ago, Uny4 said:

About the Humiliation Slut trait, any other plans of updating this trait than just urinal? 

The humiliation slut trait on the Urinal is legacy at this point, I have completely replaced it with a new one from the Atropos Brainwashing machine ... but since that isnt on LL yet ....

But yes, the new trait gets more features coming soon (tm).

---

New Patreon Teaser - Steel Bondage Set

Spoiler

steelBondageSet1.gif.874fccb3b29f7ee2d2f94009b35fe0be.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Animation Set 7

Spoiler

animSet7.gif.c17c63199379f79029ad72f3912ab6f7.gif

I have a problem with most of your objects, sadly. When I play an animation, in many cases a specific body part of the sim does not align with the object (for example a foot or a hand being "outside" of the object, like in the photos attached). Also, for some objects, the sim moves forward and backwards, which almost looks like lag. Is there anyway to prevent these things?

My WickedWhim is updated and I use EVEv6.

PS. Thank you so much for all your work and excuse me for my english!

2021-04-05_00-29-32.png

2021-04-05_00-34-10.png

On 3/31/2021 at 6:50 PM, Kritical said:

@skaarj33 No idea, your question is too vague, Ive made multiple masks and multiple cuffs.

You can go through the screenshots in the download file and see for yourself which set has what in it- thats the point of me torturing the LL servers with 100+ images after all....

from all thoses files for download what files have masks and cuffs related to clothes

i get it some of then like [Kritical]LCuffSet,[Kritical]SeparateArmbinderSet1a,[Kritical]yokeSet but is so mutch files to see 1 per 1

1 hour ago, skaarj33 said:

from all thoses files for download what files have masks and cuffs related to clothes

i get it some of then like [Kritical]LCuffSet,[Kritical]SeparateArmbinderSet1a,[Kritical]yokeSet but is so mutch files to see 1 per 1

I dont have a list, if I need to find something, I need to do the same as you, look at screenshots.

Fun fact, my working file folders are usually named differently than the set ends up named, which leads to me not being able to find my own stuff.

Is there no way to download all of these in a zip file? The content looks incredible! I'm just kind of wondering why I'd need to download 95 separate files when, possibly, it could be one download with all of the objects in a single folder? Then, presumably, if a person doesn't want every single file in their game, they could parse through the files and just take what they'd like.

Please forgive me if I'm just being a massive idiot, but some of the files are named the same with different numbers - for example the latex set has set 1a, set 2 and set 2Exp. Are these different sets or newer versions of the same? Or does it not matter and I should just install all of them anyway?

Hi @Kritical

I have no idea what happened but there is a significant clipping issue with the accessories. The nipples are literally a few feets away from my sim's boob. I installed the eve v6 meshes but it did not help. I did install sliders but will i have to remove them so the accessories can work? Or is there another way?