16 hours ago, averagehobbit said:

Hello Kritical, firstly thank you very much for all your lovely and very detailed creations! secondly, where are the gloves worn by the model in your 'Sloped cage' gif from? are they from a previous release? inquiring and very interested minds wonder ?

Hello, you are welcome. Those are part of the first chastity set, you can find them in the top category - and yes there is a technical reason for it and unfortunately no, I cannot put them somewhere else, in case you wonder about doing that :)  Trust me, I would love to have them as accessories.

13 hours ago, korbe said:

hey i'm looking for a specific outfit.

does any of your packs have a full body black shiny suit like Trinity in The Matrix OR Catwoman from Batman Returns?

i noticed many latex packs, do any have a suit like that?

lemme know thx!

Hello, I dont think so unfortunately. Those suits are a bit too vanilla for my collection :) .

On 11/7/2020 at 12:26 AM, korbe said:

hey i'm looking for a specific outfit.

does any of your packs have a full body black shiny suit like Trinity in The Matrix OR Catwoman from Batman Returns?

i noticed many latex packs, do any have a suit like that?

lemme know thx!

It give them without zipper too.

latex_f_basic_suit_zipper.thumb.png.47de2f0e497decb3ca140b7fd0dd4d5e.png.f89e6044496a0be8f887f860d955fb31.png

thanx 4 the pic! i'm gonna grab em, probubly as close as i'm gonna get, 

i'm adding Carrie Ann Moss to my community soon & need a suit like this. thx

Ever thought about an unzipped slutty Fallout Vault Suit? that'd be cool for the fallout fans! vault 69 of course!

On 11/7/2020 at 8:15 PM, Kritical said:

Hello, you are welcome. Those are part of the first chastity set, you can find them in the top category - and yes there is a technical reason for it and unfortunately no, I cannot put them somewhere else, in case you wonder about doing that :)  Trust me, I would love to have them as accessories.

Ah, gotcha--no problem on them being a top, works for me ? One more thing, is 'suppliccantframe1d' a new version of your original supplicant frame? It's listed at the bottom of the downloadables, so i thought i'd ask if it's a replacement or a new object. Thanks again for your time and replies!

@Kritical Hello, I just got the Sims 4 and one of the first things I downloaded here was your Naughty Collection. I love it, it's such high quality. I could flatter you for days. I wanted to ask though: Is there a way I can have my male sims wear the headgear too? Like your masks, gags, blindfolds, and so on? Or would you be open to making the masks also for male sims? I've been wanting to make a manor with both female and male slaves.

Thanks for sharing your work!

(Kind of headgear I'm talking about):

latexSet2add1.png.504c4b339a2d876df09f78

On 11/8/2020 at 4:16 AM, throw__away12 said:

None of the animations work how can I fix that?

Guys, you do realize that all I can do is shrug when you report stuff in this way, right? :(

If none of the animations work, as in Wicked Whims is not working, then something is wrong with your wicked whims. If you dont have Wicked Whims, that might be the problem as well.

If none of MY animations works, as in my objects dont work and everything else does (meaning ordinary Wicked Whims use), I suspect Id have more people shouting at me about it. So again, something is wrong with your game.

If specific animations on specific objects dont work, then I need to know which ones ... see how useless it is when you give me no details?

1 hour ago, Jezebel Lock said:

first i want to say i love your work,but sadly i miss the nipple details when i put your outfits on,anyone with the same issue?

Do you mean the nipples have no color? If so, you need to update your default replacement skin. It's a bug from the October 6 patch.

Your machines are fabulous erotic and bdsm
for each new creation what will it be used for?
what an imagination!
I particularly like:
because already, it does not need
Whicked [Kritical] ExerciseBike1 action gets on and pedal
[Kritical] LetheUrinal1 because it's too well done!
[Kritical] BrainwashingMachine1d
it's just grandiose, my favorite
the gag works perfectly with the lips, and then it's so well done

By cons I use Eve 6 and despite google translate
some things don't stick, except I like the transparent bag

Edit :

With Sims 4 studio i can un-merged package and keep the purse only.
but in which set it is? I can extract it but after having reread all the post nothing tells me where it is? which one should I download
I personally prefer separate things in download
which is currently the case. but some things do not indicate
which one should I download? could you indicate the link or the exact name of the download! after your demo on the forum for example.
thank you for everything ! we rock, should be pinned on loverlabs !

On 11/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, NoxOculis said:

Hello, glad that you like my stuff. I hope I understand correctly what you need from me so the purse is part of the casual set ([Kritical]CasualSet2b). If I misunderstood you, let me know.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:01 PM, KaisarGoTong said:

Hello, I think I mentioned you need the trait on the release post ... oh well doesnt matter :) , you got it working, and thats what counts.

20 minutes ago, MinnieXplayer said:

Hi! First off, what incredible objects! Thanks so much, it must have taken countless hours to perfect.

I have a slight problem, however; with nearly all the objects, I seem to only have access to the Teasing animations. There's no trouble with any other installed objects/animations, so I'm mildly confused as to why they don't seem to be working. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot again! :)

Hey, well I usually only make one animation per object. I am not a very good animator and I dont particularly enjoy animating (those are my excuses anyway :p). If you want more, check out 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142760-bondage-animations-by-bobahloo/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3973-sims4-yrsa-animations/

... off the top of my head. If you want more, you gotta ask your favorite animators to make some.

New Patreon/Subscribestar Teaser - Stretching Cage

Spoiler

stretchingCage.gif.bb26b08b82d1ab972784d518132206f2.gif

New LL Release - Practical Sex Arcade

Spoiler

practicalSexArcade1.png

So, how does this work?

Once you pick a spot for it, you can either park your own sim inside, or pick an NPC (instanced on the lot, already met your sim) nearby to get in.

After getting in, you can cancel the interaction by clicking on the sim and selecting "Release Sim". You cant cancel it any other way so beware (well you can reset sim as well if for some reason the option doesnt show up).

The other interaction that you can access while clicking on the Sim inside is, of course, the "Use Sim" interaction.

This will cost you 25 simbucks. 15 of those goes to the occupant of the machine. The rest goes to the lot owner.

You can park both men and women inside the machine, although as always, its made with females in mind first.

Once the machine is occupied, you can either use it yourself or let npcs use it through autonomy. However only male sims can use the occupied machine for obvious reasons.

There are 30 messages in total that the Sim inside can be on the receiving end of when used. Some of them are gendered and change depending on who is inside.

Because of the nature of the machine, these are obviously very demeaning to the occupant, so keep that in mind. But then again, if you are going to lock your Sim inside, you probably dont expect loving romance. Also you get a small penalty to your reputation if someone fucks your Sim inside the machine.

After the action is done, the Sim that patronized the machine dresses back up and life goes on.

Now there are several things to keep in mind. 

First, you should probably turn off nudity reactions (WW settings - nudity - cheats - reaction), otherwise Sims are going to be very shocked that there is a naked Sim inside a machine that offers sex. I know, baffling. You can also turn off the reaction individually by shift clicking on the Sim inside the machine and going to the wicked whims section.

Second, celebrities can go fuck themselves. The reaction to celebrities walking around fucks everything up because it pushes really high priority reactions that I dont know how to block out and they can cause the Sim inside the machine to walk off.

Known Issues - 

Misalignment - I know that the animations sometimes dont align 100%. I failed to discern a pattern in what is causing it, so there is no way to fix it, unless someone points it out to me.

Anyway, have fun.

1 hour ago, imsorryeverybody said:

Hi, I just downloaded the Practical Sex Arcade Package but i cant seem to find any script file that goes along with it. Which script file are you referring to specifically?

Hey, thank you for letting me know, I forgot to upload that. Its there now.