33 minutes ago, Kritical said:

They will still lose motives, cause its just a Wicked Whims animation, but in general you can do this-

Q: How can I make my sims stay in your dungeon furniture until I release them?

A: By tweaking your WW settings slightly.

1. Go to Wicked Whims Settings

2. Go to Sex Settings

3. Go to Sex Interaction Settings

4. Go to Sex Progressions Settings

5. Go to Player Sex Duration

6. Make sure Time Limit Duration is ticked.

7. Finally, go into Sex Interaction Duration and input any number you want- this represents the amount of real time minutes the animation will play for.

One tiny thing is that you will have to manually cancel all regular sex interactions your sims might have, but other than that, it works just fine.

There is another way. Change sex from "Time Limit Duration" to "Climax Finish" (and don't "Continue Progression After Climax"). Animations that don't progress to a climax, will continue playing indefinitely. You can still have sims perform regular WW sex, but you'll need to either disable animations with no climax, or manually cancel them when you want the sims to stop.

1 hour ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Dont worry, I dont have anything better to do :p. And thank you. I will be adding links to animators that make animations for my stuff in the release post / file description shortly. I was just waiting for getting at least 3 people with animations, so that there is something to actually download.

Thank you for the climax finish method, works very well!

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@elys19 When you make your animations, could you please make a post here, linking to them? We need as many animations as we can get for this stuff.

Yes, naturally, although they probably won´t appeal to many, since yes, it technically is bdsm (I guess?), but tickling mainly, so it´s very niche I´d imagine.

It´s also going to take some time, I´m currently making an anim for another object, and I´m terribly slow at it (adjusting my workflow to a new rig, figuring out how to best animate mouths, and so on...).

So in short "yes (just keep the above in mind)" ?

17 hours ago, elys19 said:

Yes, naturally, although they probably won´t appeal to many, since yes, it technically is bdsm (I guess?), but tickling mainly, so it´s very niche I´d imagine.

Err...I can't amagine anyone who's not at least a bit interested in BDSM would download @Kritical's stuff in the first place...It's not excactly regular furniture or vanilla daywear is it?  ?

Bring 'em on...I suspect they'll be very popular.  ?

1 hour ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

will there be more animations coming to LL soon?

If someone else makes them, sure :p. I enjoy meshing stuff, animating is a necessary evil that I have to do and generally I avoid it. That said, one of the three extra animation sets I´ve made is coming to LL on the next release day.

As always, I recommend going to your favorite full-time animator and suggesting to them to make some animations for my stuff.

On 8/20/2020 at 8:06 PM, Kritical said:

I am also more than happy to provide help to new animators. I am not a great animator myself, but I understand enough about it out of necessity to help out with some issues, especially with WW xml files and some other animations related basics that might confuse newcomers.

Well, heh... I was sure I could easily figure out how a certain thing works, but blender always knows how to find new ways to confuse me thoroughly.

So, here´s the question (I hope you don´t mind): how exactly do you "link" a prop to a body part? For example, the blindfold and ballgag in your "brainwashing machine" preview pic.

Assuming they weren´t simply worn as accessories by that sim in-game, in which case, well... nevermind.

I thought I was getting somewhere by appending the prop and setting it as "child of" the head of the main rig, but I must be doing something wrong, or messing with the wrong things, cause the blindfold ends up pretty much everywhere except on the sim´s face... although I did manage to have it follow the movement of the rig. So I´m wondering if perhaps I simply need to adjust its position relative to the sim´s rig? And if so, that should be done in pose mode, yes?

Sorry about the confused rambling, but then again I am very confused indeed... sometimes blender can be as user friendly as assembly language.

1 hour ago, elys19 said:

Well, heh... I was sure I could easily figure out how a certain thing works, but blender always knows how to find new ways to confuse me thoroughly.

So, here´s the question (I hope you don´t mind): how exactly do you "link" a prop to a body part? For example, the blindfold and ballgag in your "brainwashing machine" preview pic.

Assuming they weren´t simply worn as accessories by that sim in-game, in which case, well... nevermind.

I thought I was getting somewhere by appending the prop and setting it as "child of" the head of the main rig, but I must be doing something wrong, or messing with the wrong things, cause the blindfold ends up pretty much everywhere except on the sim´s face... although I did manage to have it follow the movement of the rig. So I´m wondering if perhaps I simply need to adjust its position relative to the sim´s rig? And if so, that should be done in pose mode, yes?

Sorry about the confused rambling, but then again I am very confused indeed... sometimes blender can be as user friendly as assembly language.

Yes, for what ever reason in blender when you set the "child of" it always pops off to some random location for what reason I don't know besides to irritate you. Then You just have to reposition it where you need it. I find with gags its better to set them to "b-CAS_jawComp" of the control rig rather than the head. Yes always in pose mode, and don't move the "b_Root". And don't forget to bake the props you use constraints on.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:03 PM, autumnwinds1023 said:

Im having issues with the piercings. I used Eve, Hiroki, and the WW default bodies but this keeps happening. Is this just a weird bug or am i doing something wrong?

2.png

I have this Problem too. At first I had the wild_gus Body Details.

Then I wanted to use your mods. So i deleted the wild_guy Body Details and installed eve 5.

But after this I have still this Problem. I tried also eve 7.

Could you please tell in Detail what I Need to do so that everthing works correctly?

You wrote: 

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:33 PM, Kritical said:

Anything that loads up upper body that is not EvE 5 is not going to work unfortunately. Check that you actually have EvE set in your body selector for the upper part for whatever sims you want to use those on, since WW has a habit of defaulting to other bodies.

But how do I make this with the Body selector?

MfG
Michi1980

22 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

But how do I make this with the Body selector?

You need a couple of files..They are at the bottom of this post.

Add these to your mods folder then go into the game and use the WW nude body selector as normal, you should now see the option to select both the Eve.5 & Eve.6 upper & lower bodies...Select the parts that are appropriate for your sim and you should be done (all of @Kritical's content uses one or the other (or in some cases either) of these bodies as a base, the Eve.6 items are marked as such in CAS).

PS - I've also included the non-default Eve.5 & Eve.6 upper & lower bodies that @Kritical used to make his mods (in case you didn't have them).

PPS - If you have other non-default Eve.5 & Eve.6 upper & lower bodies installed, you will need to delete them before installing these.

WickedWhims-CAS-bodyselector-EveV6.package WickedWhims_CAS_EveV5.package

MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudebottom.package MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudetop.package MYOBI-EVEv6bottom-nondef.package MYOBI-EVEv6top-nondef.package

13 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

All of my piercings were updated to v6 when it came out. v5 stuff is legacy at this point. My stuff wont work on v7 because I dont like the new shape so I dont work with it. And I dont make that much clothing anymore anyway.

While I commend you for reading the thread all the way back to a year ago, its not the most up-to-date information :).

Ok lets get it working, first get the correct mesh-

Q: Where can I get EvE v6 body mesh?

A: Right here  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7wl3dxifcwuehf/EVE v6-7.10.19.zip?dl=0

All credit goes to  https://www.patreon.com/SMSims 

I recommend getting the non defaults, but you can get both, it doesnt really matter because-

Next up go into Wicked Whims section on your sim, Personalisation, Body Selector... and select the top and bottom to be Eve V6.

Then all piercings with v6 at the bottom of their icon will fit.

Kritical,

please, could you put everything in a rar file?

it's a lot things to download one by one.

sorry for my very very bad english

and the highlighter that I don't know how to remove! 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 2:04 PM, simhead666 said:

You need a couple of files..They are at the bottom of this post.

Add these to your mods folder then go into the game and use the WW nude body selector as normal, you should now see the option to select both the Eve.5 & Eve.6 upper & lower bodies...Select the parts that are appropriate for your sim and you should be done (all of @Kritical's content uses one or the other (or in some cases either) of these bodies as a base, the Eve.6 items are marked as such in CAS).

PS - I've also included the non-default Eve.5 & Eve.6 upper & lower bodies that @Kritical used to make his mods (in case you didn't have them).

PPS - If you have other non-default Eve.5 & Eve.6 upper & lower bodies installed, you will need to delete them before installing these.

WickedWhims-CAS-bodyselector-EveV6.package 8.39 kB · 5 downloads WickedWhims_CAS_EveV5.package 2.63 kB · 4 downloads

MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudebottom.package 135.11 kB · 3 downloads MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudetop.package 374.67 kB · 3 downloads MYOBI-EVEv6bottom-nondef.package 109.32 kB · 4 downloads MYOBI-EVEv6top-nondef.package 238.07 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks for you Explanation I will try it out.

Thanks very much. Now all works correct and great.

MfG
Michi1980

On 8/29/2020 at 1:22 PM, Kritical said:

And I dont make that much clothing anymore anyway.

To our eternal regret.  ?

I get a huge amount of use out of your clothing and accessory sets in my day to day gaming ('vampire chic'), but many of your 'devices' are effectively a one-time curiosity...Beautifully made though they are.

Last night I parked three nuns on the new statues...It looked very cool, but I doubt I'll do it again.

Brainwashing machine is acting up. Suddenly some of my sims stopped animating while idle (not blinking, not breathing, not fidgeting, etc.) - just a stiff pose and a blank stare, but otherwise not stuck and responsive to commands.

Removing [Kritical]BrainwashingMachine1d.package from the mods folder resolved the issue. Will investigate further.

1 hour ago, ktosiu69 said:

Brainwashing machine is acting up. Suddenly some of my sims stopped animating while idle (not blinking, not breathing, not fidgeting, etc.) - just a stiff pose and a blank stare, but otherwise not stuck and responsive to commands.

Removing [Kritical]BrainwashingMachine1d.package from the mods folder resolved the issue. Will investigate further.

Do you have an exception log or something I can look at?

edit: Actually you are right, Ill take a look at it ... sometime. I am a bit busy at the moment. Thank you for the report.