No animations or stripping for AAF

I recently installed AAF, I tried my best to follow the directions, I installed themes and all that stuff. But when I use a mod to initiate an animation nothing happens, no stripping, no animations, no nothing, my character just stands there.

I should add that I got no error messages during the install or afterwords.

EDIT: So apparently the sex animation portion works perfectly, however the animations that are not playing are masturbation animations.. because it has just occurred to me that I must not have installed any animation packs with masturbation animations in them. That being said can anyone tell me which pack(s) I would need for those animations?

9 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Thread cleaned up of drama. Behave.

Hate to ask, but the number 1 question I think everybody wants to know is why this guy still remains able to be here and post at all. He brings absolutely nothing of any use to the site, causes arguments everytime someone tries to help him or correct him and constantly bashes the mod authors and misleads new users with false information. There is pretty much zero drama here until he gets his keyboard in his hands then you get these threads time after time after time. When does it end? He doesn't need to be banned for a couple weeks or a month, he needs to be kicked to the curb permantely. I could understand if he was a wealth of knowledge but flew off the handle a few times but this couldn't be farther away from the truth. He brings ZERO to this site and needs to go.

^^

This again? :D

On 5/13/2019 at 3:09 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I should add that I got no error messages during the install or afterwords.

EDIT: So apparently the sex animation portion works perfectly, however the animations that are not playing are masturbation animations.. because it has just occurred to me that I must not have installed any animation packs with masturbation animations in them. That being said can anyone tell me which pack(s) I would need for those animations?

There were complaints about error messages interrupting gameplay unnecessarily. So, by default, error messages show up in a log. You can view that in-game through AAF or in a text log file.

It sounds like you would see info there about calls for animation types that you don't have installed.

2 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

Thread cleaned up of drama. Behave.

It was factual, and it had to be said.  I understand it's hard to take action against someone that comes off as more of a nuisance than anything.  It's just that sometimes people need to learn not to follow misguided instructions. 

• 2 months later...

Archived