I use MO2 and you have to do the left side by yourself, would anyone like to help me?
I followed how loot did my plugins for the most part, but there are some things without plugins.
Here are my mods (in the order i am attempting)

DLC: Hearthfires

DLC: Dragonborn
DLC: Dawnguard

Unnofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

SexLabFrameworksSE

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Expansion
DDHOTFIX
Devious Devices Integration

SexLabArousedSSELoose

Deviously Cursed Loot

From The Deeps (redone)

Captured Dreams part1

Captured Dreams Part 2

Captured Dreams part 3

Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab Attraction

ZAZ
Creature Framework

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

SkyUI

MoreNastyCritters

Animal SOS

UIExtensions

AddItemMenu

A Quality World Map

Apropos

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul
SexLab Solutions
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt

Dibella Sisterhood

Sexlab Defeat

Devious Captures

The Brotherhood of Old

SDPlus SE

SDResources

Simple Slavery Plus

Amorous Adventures

Devious Cidhna

Devious Devices Equip
Devious FOllowers

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim

Devious Mind Break

Deviously Helpless

EstrusForSkyrim

Estrus Charus

Fores New Idles

Fores New Idles Creature Pack

FNIS Spells

SexLab DIalogues

HentaiCreatures

KS Hairdos

Marry Me Serana

Sexlab Vanilla Voices

Sexlab Aroused Creatures

Sexlab Tools

Sexlab Achievement

Volkihar Travel - Addon for Castle Volkihar Rebuilt

Manipulator

SexLab Eager NPCS

SD Customizatiton Addons

SSXSE

SLAL

RaceMenu

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Barenziah Quest Markers

CBBE

CD Female Embassy Guards

Sexist Guards

Horrible Harassment

Horible Harassment Explansin

Billyy's SLAL Animations

TDF Aggressive Prostitution

TDF Adds 15 quests to Aggressive Prostitution

SlaveTats

SlaveTatsEventsBridge

Sexlab LightMeUp

Sexlab Enchantress SE
SexLab Cumshot

Estrus Trapped Eggs

EggFactory

Babo Human Animations

Babo Creature Animations

Babo Creature Animations Fix

Mass Match MAker

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

Alternate Start Live Another Life

Alternate Start New Beginnings

Fuz Ro Doh

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

CBPC

Jcontainers SE

Texture Canine MNC

A Quality World Map Clear Skies

Ordinator Thief Skills Rebalance

QUASIPC

SSE Engine Fixes

UNPB Meshes for Chastity Piercings SSE
SD Slave Outfit

Overwrites

SKSE

I typed that all out by hand like an idiot, so please, someone at least give me some advice. I know how to google all the how-tos but I am a bit of a slow learner, and would like someone to walk me through it and possibly explain what to do.

Thank You

Spoiler

Why have you got SKSE in your MO2 load order?

SKSE should be installed manually into your Skyrim folder, there should be a readme in the SKSE folder once you unpack it.

If you've installed SKSE properly MO2 should find it and add it to the Dropdown list for starting SkyrimSE

You might have to restart MO2 to get it to show

These files should be at the end of your list, just before Overwrites

Jcontainers SE

You might want to get Papyrus from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

and put it just after JContainers, It's not strictly nessessary but some mods have their own Papyrus/JContainers.

If you have the lastest version at the end of the mod list they win the overwrite fight.

(Part 1) Engine Fixes 4.2 for SSE 1.5.73

I normally have this near the start of my list, just after USLEEP along with any other fixes I have as some mods like to change things with the unofficial fixes

Remember that (Part 2) Engine Fixes has to be installed manually.

9 hours ago, Fredfish said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SKSE should be installed manually into your Skyrim folder, there should be a readme in the SKSE folder once you unpack it.

If you've installed SKSE properly MO2 should find it and add it to the Dropdown list for starting SkyrimSE

The dll/exe do go into the game folder, the scripts however can well be installed as a mod, that is how I do it myself.

12 minutes ago, Varithina said:

The dll/exe do go into the game folder, the scripts however can well be installed as a mod, that is how I do it myself.

I do it that way also.  I always have since I learned it from Gopher. I couldn't tell you why though, I guess it makes it easy if you need to remove skse for some reason, you don't have to go looking for all the scrips. 

Anyway, back to the original question.......For MonstersandGirls.  Are you having issues with your game right now?  I have most of the mods you do give or take a few and Loot has done a pretty good job for me.  My game is probably as stable as it ever has been, besides the un-modded version. If I can figure out how to get a picture of my load order and then put it in a spoiler, I will, and maybe just comparing the two will help.

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

I do it that way also.  I always have since I learned it from Gopher. I couldn't tell you why though, I guess it makes it easy if you need to remove skse for some reason, you don't have to go looking for all the scrips. 

Anyway, back to the original question.......For MonstersandGirls.  Are you having issues with your game right now?  I have most of the mods you do give or take a few and Loot has done a pretty good job for me.  My game is probably as stable as it ever has been, besides the un-modded version. If I can figure out how to get a picture of my load order and then put it in a spoiler, I will, and maybe just comparing the two will help.

Something to do with ck and the scripts I think.

As to load order depending on which mod manager you use,  then it is easy for that, if you use mo2, then you can go into its profile directory and into the profile you are using and the left pane list is kept in the modlist.txt though it is in reverse order, and the right pane/esp list is kept in plugins.txt, which should be in the correct order depending on how you sort them of course.

16 hours ago, Fredfish said:
  Reveal hidden contents

These files should be at the end of your list, just before Overwrites

Jcontainers SE

You might want to get Papyrus from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

and put it just after JContainers, It's not strictly nessessary but some mods have their own Papyrus/JContainers.

If you have the lastest version at the end of the mod list they win the overwrite fight.

(Part 1) Engine Fixes 4.2 for SSE 1.5.73

I normally have this near the start of my list, just after USLEEP along with any other fixes I have as some mods like to change things with the unofficial fixes

Remember that (Part 2) Engine Fixes has to be installed manually.

I the skse tutorial for MO2 said to put some things into the skyrim folder then use MO2 for the rest

6 hours ago, nufndash said:

It was having issues but I found the problem

• 1 year later...

Mod managers seem to suck, they try to second guess via the rulles they pull not just from the mod but from online... you get everything in working order and they reorder it entirely differently every time you add a single mod - even when you've gave them your rules. I know what works for my order and use an ordering tool and wrye bash to re-straighten it out after every mod my mod-manager installs - because like I said you tell it the rules and they overide it.