General Discussion

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Lovers Voice SSP in also in the LAPF Supplemental pack.

Unless I missed an update, there is no Lovers Voice SSP. All I have is LoversVoiceSSPplus.

Dukky, If you are trying to convert the data in the esp, that may be difficult for me, also. Just did a quick, convert esp from hex to ascii just to see, mostly unicode. I would have to spend some time to see if that could be done. Edit Pad will show the Japanese in the ini file format, but if I cut and paste doesn't seem to recognize.

Just went to EP's website, they don't so Japanese under the languages tab, so while I can convert some, may not be able to do a lot.

Edited by Melamkish
Add info
7 hours ago, fejeena said:

Lovers Voice SSP in also in the LAPF Supplemental pack.

Yes.  I also downloaded the supplemental pack and checked it out.  But instead of actually translating the text which I presented within the spoilers, they were replaced with Ohhhh .... and Ahhhh ... which is pretty much inaccurate insofar as a translation.  So one could say that there is no Japanese text remaining within the mod. But it wasn't an actual translation or even paraphrasing (which I'm going to have to do).

Hrm...  the bulk of the first test block is (52) Rough man, (53) Serious, (54) control.... two lines that are from Femme... and the last 4 are guy-on-guy....

Oh.  Supplemental.  I'm putting in a Version script within each.  Nothing biggie.... just so you can run a check on the version number if anyone bothers to run any form of checks.

6 hours ago, Melamkish said:

Dukky, If you are trying to convert the data in the esp, that may be difficult for me, also. Just did a quick, convert esp from hex to ascii just to see, mostly unicode. I would have to spend some time to see if that could be done. Edit Pad will show the Japanese in the ini file format, but if I cut and paste doesn't seem to recognize.

Well, the above routine DOES work... I just need to make sure that the browser is set to Western when I'm editing the HTML and not Unicode, lest I get botched up Japanese when I switch Text Encoding to SHIFT-JIS.

GAAK... one of my friends is STILL streaming.  Can't unglue my eyes from her ...

♦       ♦       ♦

EDIT: 5+ Hours Later

I have just replaced the botched machine-translated dialog within Voice.  In essence, the only affected dialog existed within xtopic2.  And a repair was necessary given that 'all' of the virgin dialog was botched and needed translating.

Of the 'headings' that appear before a cluster of conversational dialog, some few headings were still in machine language and needed conversion.  However, these I plan to clean up as some categories have one name in one set of x or z topics, and reworded in another.  Talking 'consistency' here.  Of note, a better way to describe Lovers dialog that are related to the 'Character' of the partner:  Rough Man, Control Man, Good Time Girl, Divines Girl, etc. 

No changes to their mechanics here at all.

I also found incorrect headings.  Within xtopic5, the headings for Man x Man Rape and the Beggars sex headings were switched. So to look at the beggars dialog, I had to read those under Man Rape.... Easy fix.  But not the only change to the headings.  I added a visual space between these groups.  This should make it easier to scour through each line of dialog.

Spacing.jpg

It was obnoxious having to wonder where one set began and another ended.

NOW... I did find something else Obnoxious.  And if you have VoiceSSP like I, check this out.

Look at the dialogue for beggars.  The condition is that the speaker must be male.  Well, that means no female beggars, right?  And following that, they list 14 individual beggars.  BUT OBLIVION ONLY HAS 14 MALE BEGGARS TOTAL!  They could have just saved time and said... Male only, and Faction==Beggars only and skip adding each freakin' beggar!!!!!

Well, before I work out virginity, I'm going to do a bit of cleanup on the beggars... tomorrow likely.  Been at this for hours and time to eat.

Always looking forward to suggestions on Married couples.  I got an idea on better workings...   And on better virginity handling too... or if any dialog to contribute....

Edited by LongDukDong

Melamkish Yes with a plus.  There is no version without a plus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Beggars: Are there no dialogs for female beggars ? There are vanilla female Beggars. I hope they have there own dialogues. 

12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Always looking forward to suggestions on Married couples.  I got an idea on better workings...   And on better virginity handling too... or if any dialog to contribute....

virginity handling : but it works.  Or does the APP system does not work?

LoversSexSense only checks the LAPF token to determine a virgin and it works.

I never pay close attention to the APP dialogs, the mod also has virgin tokens, doesn't that work?

There are the

xLoversSyojoFlagA "Virgin" [CLOT:030068B9]  and xLoversSyojoFlagB "Non-Virgin" [CLOT:030068B8]

in LoversVoiceSSPplus but only for the LoversVoiceSSPplus dialogues.  And APP + voice checks the LAPF token to add the own token.

In the LAPF Player and NPC menu you can also check if they had sex. LoversSexSense only checks the LAPF token.

If you change the virginity system you have to change a lot of dialogue conditions and take care the LAPF menu and LoversSexSense still works.

I thought I understood you that only lovers rapers make trouble with oral sex.

-----------

APP has married token

xLoversHitodumaFlag "Married" [CLOT:0204132B]

xLoversHitodumaFlag2 "Married Women (Sex Experience)" [CLOT:02041A4F]

But they're not really for marking the married NPCs

They are add after/during the first time sex.  First time only the list of all married vanilla NPCs in the dialogue  codition is used.

That's why I add my own token in Lovers with PK.esm

Every Mod with Lovers sex has Lovers with PK as master file. With token in the esm it is the easiest and fastest way to "design" Mod NPCs with sex token, rape token, block sex token, married token,...

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you change the virginity system you have to change a lot of dialogue conditions and take care the LAPF menu and LoversSexSense still works.

I thought I understood you that only lovers rapers make trouble with oral sex.

The virginity system in Voice  does have issues.   It can trigger wrong after-sex dialog where it thinks YOU were the virgin by accident in some cases.  This I have seen personally. And this not oral sex nor RaperS related.  Hence... I first study.

Anyone offering to write female begger content?  There's only like 3-5 lines per x/z topic. ;)

Beggars: Are there no dialogs for female beggars ? There are vanilla female Beggars. I hope they have there own dialogues. 

Zippity Doo-dah, zilch, nada.   There's NO love for female beggars anywhere.  The whole system was mostly male oriented.

EDIT:  Oh, and the 'Hero of Kvatch' sex dialog assumes the player is female and the other is male as well.  What? If the hero's a guy, he can't get some?  Pathetic!!!!

APP has married token

xLoversHitodumaFlag "Married" [CLOT:0204132B]

xLoversHitodumaFlag2 "Married Women (Sex Experience)" [CLOT:02041A4F]

But they're not really for marking the married NPCs

They are add after/during the first time sex.  First time only the list of all married vanilla NPCs in the dialogue  codition is used.

That's why I add my own token in Lovers with PK.esm

That woulda been great assuming LAPF was designed with said tokens in the first place.  It sounds like there should have been something at the start of the mod's quest to apply the Married tokens at mod start.... which is actually not hard at all!  You just gotta get the ID of the NPC's reference and push it in with AddItemNS.  That way, you don't actually 'alter' the NPCs.  And perhaps some looping quest (low priority) just to see if any of these morons died so as to apply 'widow'/'widower' flag and remove 'married'.

Would anyone be up to writing widowed spouse dialog?

If any alternate dialog for Voice exists... lemme know.  ;) Might as well, right?

And this will also have a versioning script, calling it version 1.20.  Version 1.19 was posted by Gregahit in 2012.  I scoured LL to find if any version number existed for any copy of Voice.

I also plan on acquiring/determining if Female Futa (woman grows penis) is enabled in LAPF itself, so it will trigger/not enable the female futanari sex dialog.  Oh, and there is 'blowjob' dialog... no 'cunnilingus'?  Again, male oriented.  So additional dialog offered would be great.

EDIT:  2 Hours later - The AdultPlay Study

Within the primary topic, it only checks for the female married members in order to trigger xLhitoduma01 to 04.  There is no triggering of any male married members throughout the system. Go ahead and check it out. You won't find any MALE married character in the lists, either there or in xlHitoduma01/02!!!   Aka, no luv for the guys.

Yes, within the hitoduma05, 07 and 09, it assumes male betraying wife.  But topics 5-10 are triggered by "What of True Love/Sexual Desire" which are only added from 01&02 when talking to female married characters.  Essentially, the male 7-9 are present but are never ... ever... used.

SUMMARY:  Dialog for initial husband bangin must be added.  Hey, @fejeena!  Did you notice that or fix it yourself?

Now... I'm off to actually fix the beggars (changing the heading to Beggars-Male) and an empty Beggars-female topic below.  Planning ahead.

Edited by LongDukDong

Husbands always cheat, you don't have to seduce them.

But there are male answers in the esp

"My wife's pussy is worn out and awful...   I could really use a good fuck...  "  [then you choose the sex position]

"I would never betray my wife...  Ah... If we keep at this... I'll lose my mind...  Ah.. My cock aches and I can't help it...  You... Yours is the one I really want... Why...   "  [then you choose the sex position]

And the Topic for males  ( never used )

Why should she ever know?

and females

Why should he ever know?

But in xLoversKoibito02 "Please, be my lover..." [DIAL:0300F8E2]  the vanilla Husbands are in the conditions.  ( voice esp ) The list of all male NPCs.

"I'm a married man, what makes you think I'd lower myself like that?"

"You are certainly attractive... But I can't betray my wife like that..."

A quick on-night stand is ok, but a relationship is too risky (jealous wife)

But  with GetDisposition >= 75 you can fuck a married NPC.

--------------------

Yes in "What of True Love/Sexual Desire" are never used male dialogues.

I have not add males married dialogues in "Hey, I need to ask you something..."  my Husbands are all cheating.

What I changed is the sex with player token (PK esm) you need for seduce a married NPC and have public sex.  You have to have x times sex with an NPC to get a chance to seduce her (married ) or have public sex.  The public sex was less than the married secucing. So a married woman always say no when you flirt ( " Oh no, my husband " ) , but if you use the public sex dialogues you can fuck her in front of her husband.

So I changed it. Now first you can seduce a married woman   and then you have a chance to have public sex in my esp.

( APP and voice addon are the most changed lovers mods/esp in my game . Every few years I've changed something.  The last time not quite a year ago, the APP block token to block the "Hey, I need to ask you something..." and "I've got a great idea..." dialogues )

I never checked on the different counts required to trigger 'seduce' or 'public sex', but that makes a lot of sense.  How can a person go for having public sex if they're not even cheating? 

Husbands always cheat, you don't have to seduce them.

Yeah... I never looked further down the list of topics in 'Primary' to see that they could just be triggered like any other guy.  But that makes me think the system is lacking  After all, there are topics handling male infidelity, so either (1) an addon for male infidelity existed, or (2) something was lost during the translation that handles male infidelity. 

Which would you think likely given the infidelity topics existed? Bonus addon or lost content?

I'm still pondering the best way to handle marriage and marriage removal... widows n such...... 

Meanwhile, I added a futa-check.  Easy as pie.  Secondary quest that auto-loops like every 5 seconds, so it's not a priority.  At start, it grabs a reference to LAPF's quest that holds the futanaridisabled value.  Then it just checks and stores the result as a quest variable whenever it changes.  So dialog like "And how did my pussy taste?" during the after-sex conversations will be fine when the femme isn't futa. ;)   AND deal with futanari dialog when applicable.

Oh, and I added a Paid for Sex token which should be good for after-sex dialog too.

Take a look... Should be VERY easy to understand the code now that it isn't machine language.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

The only other changes (that I can remember) is this trick involving the dispelling of magic 'effects' which may not fully dispel when other mods or plugins are in use.  It's more of a preventative/corrective measure in this instance.  Nothing immersion breaking in any respect.  Otherwise, it's basically the same code.

♦       ♦       ♦

Now, about Voice:

Just testing Beggars by their Faction was easy.  That turned 18 conditions per sex dialogue  into 5 conditions per dialogue.  I'm wondering..  why??  Just... why????   Well, now new male beggars can now act the same and not just the vanilla Oblivion standards.

Some categories were TOTALLY botched in name... calling them Public rape when the PK identifiers were !=3 and != 4.  Nope, these were to ensure they were NOT rape dialog.  This was public sex, and there were basically four types "PUBLIC", "PUBLIC w Slave", "PUBLIC Player & Slave" and "PUBLIC w Female".  I analyzed the conditions to be sure.

Oh, and the HERO text?  Only if the Hero is a female and she's getting boffed by a guy.   If the Hero of Kvatch is a dude?  He's outta luck!!!  WTF?  Go ahead and look. 

And the SPECIAL RACES?   Only if the special race is male....  Good luck finding the Lusty Argonian Maid to polish your sword.   :wacko:   I'm making sure this is accurate insofar as the categories are concerned.

Off now to more analysis.  Kinda switching between AdultPlay and Voice so it doesn't feel monotonous. 

(LDD:  Open to dialog suggestions for Female Special Races, Male Heroes and Female Beggars right now.)

Edited by LongDukDong
20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Off now to more analysis.  Kinda switching between AdultPlay and Voice so it doesn't feel monotonous. 

Oh, FUCK ... sheesh....

I'm examining the text in VOICE and finding bugs from the beginning, even in SLEEPER SEX.

The "SLEEPER" token within Sleeper Sex is carried by the victim.  So if the token is on YES and and the GetIsSex is set to NO, then the GetIsSex is the attacker.
Likewise, if the token is set to NO and the GetIsSex is set to YES, the GetIsSex is STILL that of the attacker.... 

So far, so good, right?

Within xTopic3, both below statements use the same conditions.....

(Below is CORRECT for a Female attacker)

Good morning, handsome!  How do like being fucked like this?  Just relax and enjoy it.

YES    GetIsSex       FEMALE

NO     GetIsSex       MALE

NO     GetItemCount   xLoversSSPYobaiFlag == 1

(Below is NO FUCKIN WAY CORRECT for a Female attacker)

Don't you just love waking up to a hard cock getting shoved into your pussy?

YES    GetIsSex       FEMALE

NO     GetIsSex       MALE

NO     GetItemCount   xLoversSSPYobaiFlag == 1

Both use the same exact conditions judging who is male and who is female, the one with the Yobai/Sleep Token (as NO) is also the one who is male (also NO). 

Unlike xTopic 1 and 2,  it appears that XTopic 3 is pretty fucked.  And to be sure, I used a femme character on a guy, this after eliminating the other xTopic3 SleeperSex options possible for a female aggressor.

I'm going to HAVE to assume that other errors of this nature exist.  So fixing VOICE is gonna take a while.....

Edited by LongDukDong

I need a bottle of whisky, a revolver, and two bullets... one for the PC and.........

LoversVoiceforSSP's conversational dialog and the assumed categories separating the dialog is so fuckin' borked.

Now some of the topics are labeled correctly.  For example, you have within xTopic01, the Married heading.  However, the Married heading for that cluster would be more appropriately Married Man - Slave or cheater.  Why?

GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagSlave   != 0  OR
        GetItemCount xLoversHitodumaFlagA  >  8  AND
        GetIsID      AleronLoche           == 1  OR
        GetIsID      AlbericLitte          == 1  OR
        (And continues with list of married men with ORs)

So the first conditions are either xLoversPkrFlagSlave (a Slave)  -or- (xLoversHitudumaFlagA > 8 ) ... lotta cheating with the player.... and then followed by a list of all the married guys.

But the next heading is entitled as Married Women.  This is so BLOWN.  The conditions are:

GetItemCount xLoversHitodumaFlagA  <= 8  AND
        GetIsID      AleronLoche           == 1  OR
        GetIsID      AlbericLitte          == 1  OR
        (And continues with list of married men with ORs)

Hahaha... here, you have fewer cheating sex counts, but again lists all the married men.  So how are these married women???

Now it gets even MORE worthless later in xTopic01.  How?  Well, the Married Woman Sex heading is a complete joke, listing the married men AND the married women....

GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier  == 3  AND
        GetIsID      AleronLoche           != 1  AND
        GetIsID      AlbericLitte          != 1  AND
        (And continues with list of married men with ANDs)
        GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier  == 4  AND
        GetIsSex     Female                == 1  AND
        GetIsID      AlessiaCaro           == 1  or
        (and continues with list of married women with ORs)

SERIOUSLY, this fucker lists every married men as NOT valid, lists they MUST be a female, and THEN lists each individual female that is married.  Meanwhile, this one not normal sex, but is actually RAPE as specified by the xLoversPkrIdentifier values of 3 and 4.  I could eliminate 15 lines and just keep the GetIsID lines for just the married women in this argument.  Shorter when I figure out the best way to take care of them.

Not gonna tackle it today.... but clearly... UGH....

2 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

What I am going through is the LoversVoiceforSSP circa 2013... not creature or anything else... finding errors like wow....

Don't creatures have voices , it could be converted from errors into a link for recognition with female creature conditions now that we have male/female tags not based just by the seeing of nif files.  

Ha, I remember the condition with men and women, I deleted the men some years ago.

And also the dialogue with the wrong list. I think I created a copy of the dialogue and changed one to female... before I noticed that males are always cheating and use the default men dialogues. ( not sure if the unused  male dialogue is still in my esp )

And that's why I still not done with the esp. If you try to fix one thing and you look at other dialogues and see errors you get confused and get more and more things you have to check and fix.

So every time I work on the esp I only do one thing and ignore all other dialogues. Then I'll take a break before moving on to the next problem. ( some breaks were and are longer than a year )  

And sometimes it is not clear whether the conditions are wrong or the translation.  Maybe a she is a he and the condition are right...

But for a mod with some 1000 dialogues it's not a lot of bugs.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Ha, I remember the condition with men and women, I deleted the men some years ago.

And also the dialogue with the wrong list. I think I created a copy of the dialogue and changed one to female... before I noticed that males are always cheating and use the default men dialogues. ( not sure if the unused  male dialogue is still in my esp )

And that's why I still not done with the esp. If you try to fix one thing and you look at other dialogues and see errors you get confused and get more and more things you have to check and fix.

So every time I work on the esp I only do one thing and ignore all other dialogues. Then I'll take a break before moving on to the next problem. ( some breaks were and are longer than a year )  

And sometimes it is not clear whether the conditions are wrong or the translation.  Maybe a she is a he and the condition are right...

But for a mod with some 1000 dialogues it's not a lot of bugs.

Is your edited version released? 

Well, I'm going through it all... breakdown each section.  Hell, the so called *Public Rape* section was actually Public sex.  And within that, I broke it down into smaller sections like PUBLIC SEX - Girl/Girl ;)     Will be so much easier to handle afterwards.

Oh, and if you missed the discussion for beggars, heroes and non-men/mer....  the player must be female for Beggars, Orcs/Argonians dialog, and the player female for the 'I'm having sex with the Hero of Kvatch!' dialog.  Quite male-centric there.  I've no qualms about the reverse... female beggars, women swooning over the hero of Kvatch, or Femme Orcs, argonians OR Khajiiti.

No my version is not released..   I fixed parts I need and I don't care about male player.

The main goal was to fix the married sex and public sex.  So NPCs don't have public sex in front of the husband but refuse to fuck with you when you use the married dialogues.

And my version only works with my changed Lovers with PK esm, because I add the married token in the PK esm. ( and other token)

very Mod with Lovers sex has PK esm as masterfile and I can add had sex, was raped, raped,  is married  token in the NPC inventories.

And the married token , block Adult play plus dialogue token , ...  are used in my Adult play plus dialogue conditions.

And I add more dialogues (female player only )

I have a older version I shared in PM with a changed Lovers with PK.esm . . . but since then I have made many corrections and changes.

I don't think I have a not changed Lovers esm/esp in my game.  Only Tamgo and Hiyoko are not changed.

But HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother has more creatures in the script ( e.g.  from BravilUnderground addon and other Mods )

And HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge ...  not sure , I think I only changed nif files in the folders.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

The main goal was to fix the married sex and public sex.  So NPCs don't have public sex in front of the husband but refuse to fuck with you when you use the married dialogues.

I have to make a correction in my analysis regarding the HUSBANDS listed in the WIFE RAPE sections... And thankfully, I caught it just in time.

Here's the way it appears:

no    GetItemCount   xLoversPkrIdentifier == 3

yes   GetItemCount   xLoversPkrIdentifier == 4

no    GetIsID        AleronLoche          != 1

(and all other husbands)

yes   GetIsID        AlessiaCaro          == 1

(and all other wives)

It's NOT that they are testing husbands without reason.  They ARE testing to ensure that this dialog for a raped wife does not occur if their rapist is their hubby.  Obviously, I am thinking there is a better way to handle this like a marriage token coupled with a 'same-faction' test as Numeen is in Mahei's faction...   That is something that needs to be worked on, especially for marriage deaths and player marriage.

Oh my!  I think I came up with a solution for Married Couple Tests!!!  NEW FACTION?  MARRIAGE!  What would YOU think?

yes   GetFactionRankDifference   MarriageFaction == 0   (Married, both the same ranks)

yes   GetFactionRankDifference   MarriageFaction != 0   (Not Married, Different ranks)

With this, one faction for Marriage, and AleronLoche and UrsannaLoche could both be rank 3, and Mahei & Numeen both rank 4!  And it would certainly trim down all that lengthy bullshit.

Hell... just to test if a hubby is cheating would only need....

yes   GetInFaction   MarriageFaction == 1   (Married)

yes   GetIsSex       MALE            == 1   (Gotta be the husband...)

But for now, I am strategically analyzing and categorizing them properly.  As such, I have divided this into WIFE - Raped not hubby /  WIFE - Raped by Man not hubby / WIFE - Raped by Woman.

Edited by LongDukDong

If faction or token  is the same. In my game I need it in Lovers with PK.esm. I have small Mods without scripts and all I want is add Lovers sex token and I don't want to add a quest with questscript just to add the married tokens/faction or my dialogue blocker.

And same faction:  isn't there a relationship between faction members even without disposition modifiers towards own faction?  Same faction = act as allies ?

Wife an d husband is fine , but not other couples.

Faction I only use for a familie or a guild.

OK couples who can meet live in the same town or village and are therefore already in a common faction.

You mis-interpreted the feature.  This is a singular faction to test for player / NPC  marriage relationships.  Not only does this single faction let you determine if the NPC you are hooking up with is married, but lets you determine if two NPCs are married to each other by comparing the NPC's marriage faction 'rank' between each other. 

There's no need for disposition or anything else with this.  The intent is as neutral as having it as an ANVIL faction... just for identifying purposes.

For example, assume the following:

Amantius Allectus and Caula Allectus     are both in the MARRIED faction, and both have a rank of 1

Soris Arenim  and Erissare Arenim          are both in the MARRIED faction, and both have a rank of 2

Janus Hasisldor and Rona Hassildor        are married and both have a rank of 15.

Corvus and Millona Umbranox               are married and both have a rank of 32.

(Yep, I'm adding more married characters ... and this makes sense all things considered)

With this, a test for a wife raped by a man who is NOT her husband, the conditions would be

no   GetIsSex                  MALE           == 1  AND

yes  GetIsSex                  FEMALE         == 1  AND

yes  GetInFaction              MARRIEDFaction == 1  AND

no   GetFactionRankDifference  MARRIEDFaction != 0  AND  *

(And this is all you need.  Just these four lines.)

* If the faction rank difference was 0, both NPCs would have to have the same rank, and thus... married to each other.  But if the difference is NOT 0, they aren't married to each other and thus not husband and wife.

Think about how many lines would be reduced in the conditions.  Under the current system, you have well over 30 at a time.

So with this, you can do the following:

1) See if an NPC is married just by testing if they are in the married faction

2) See if two NPCs are married by seeing if both are of the same rank within the specified Married faction

You won't need multiple Married factions.  And this is a specific singular faction to test, not having to look around for all the various factions that the NPCs may be given.

♦       ♦       ♦

Now... looking at the list of NPCs, both the husbands and wives, there clearly isn't a balance... assuming that there are more widows out there that could use a man.  ;)  

I mean, the default way it runs, it lists Rosentia Gallenus of Leyawiin as married.  But she lives in her house alone... except for four scamps.  Pretty sure she's not married to one of em.  So either she never married or lost her hubby.  So she should be ... invalid?

And lord knows, it is missing Corvus Umbranox for poor Millona. Both the Hassildors are missing. And while Nilawen is in the wife list, Nordinor is no where to be seen.  Meanwhile, why Rona? She's only at Mephala's shrine... no where else.

Unless there's some lore saying that they're married and have some link to someone still alive within Oblivion... I'm scrubbing the list of non-connected NPCs.

Edited by LongDukDong

I understood that. And you can do the same with token.

But you did not understand me

isn't there a relationship between faction members even without disposition modifiers towards own faction?  Same faction = act as allies ?

If I attack a married NPC of couple A  and a NPC of couple B is near, would he help the couple A NPC because they are in the same faction? (with different faction ranks . And not both in another faction e.g. both Bravil citizen)

I don't know , but I thought I onece read something like that.

Both in the same faction ( a faction without any disposition modifiers ) like each other.   Like a  base disposition modifier you can't see and change.

A disposition modifier you can add is only that they like each others more (if they have high aggression this is necessary) or less (Guard and ThievesGuild )

It was a question, because I'm not sure. But maybe with a married faction all married couples like each others , one big family.

And a faction with faction ranks for each couple or with different token for each couple  . . . how should people set Mod NPCs ?

Are Corvus and Millona Umbranox   with rank of 32 or 32 token  last vanilla couple?  And which Mods comes first ?

Do we start with Lovers Mods ?  There are couples in Lovers club cats, BravilUnderground, CrowningIsle,..  

And in some Mods the "decortion" NPCs in Bars and brothels should have a married token/faction just to use dialogues like "Your pussy is tighter as my wife's"  (  "decortion NPCs" that are always in the brothel and the wifes do not exist in the esp. I have some male NPCs in the Anvil brothel )

And what Mods after the lovers Mods ? ElsweyrAnequina ? 30-40 couples. Ardah ~10 couples, DibellasWatch ~25 couples, marodan_osdakal ~15couples, Nascosto Isles 3 >10 couples, Villages1.1 ~10 couples,   Viking Village ~5, ? , . .   so I have more than 130 couples in my game now(with only vanilla and the listed Mods above . I am sure the max faction rank is 255 (like quest stages, attributes, skills,...) .  A few big new world Mods and I get in trouble with faction ranks.

EDIT:  a CS test: faction ranks above 255 are possible.  That surprised me. I stopped at 260. Saving, open the esp again . no problems.

We need no fix for the vanilla NPCs, they work with the vanilla NPC list, and there are no dialogues for individual couples.  Yes if a married male rape a married wife that is not his wife he use the wrong dialogues now, That is the only fix you did now.

We need a system to add Mod NPCs as simple as possible, preferably so that everyone can do it without a script.

EDIT

A widow/widower can still be faithful to her/his deceased partner.

Millona Umbranox thinks her husband might be dead

Ursanne Loche's husband is dead after the quest.

Maeva the Buxom is widow after the quest  but she didn't like her husband very much. She could be deleted from the married list after the quest.

And some NPCs are widow/widower from the beginning of the game.

There's the Molag Bal quest with the guy mourning at his wife's grave, is he in the list? He should be a faithful widower.

And many old people living alone may be widowers.

Maybe some widow/widower dialogues to make the whole system more complicated. A check if the husband/wife is still alive, if not use the widow/widower dialogues.

Edited by fejeena

Alas, the experiment for a Faction/Faction  Rank Test system is a failure.....

Yes, you can test whether two individuals are of the same rank within a faction. But it only works if you specify who the 'target' of the faction rank test is meant to be... 

no   GetIsSex                  MALE                   == 1  AND

yes  GetIsSex                  FEMALE                 == 1  AND

yes  GetInFaction              MARRIEDFaction         == 1  AND

no   GetFactionRankDifference  MARRIEDFaction[TARGET] != 0  AND

This test is partially invalid and will pass.  For the test for the Married faction does not include the target of the individual.   The one in action (NO) will be tested to see that he/she is in the Married faction.  But the following test for faction rank differences will be skipped as there is no target defined.

no   GetIsSex                  MALE                      == 1  AND

yes  GetIsSex                  FEMALE                    == 1  AND

yes  GetInFaction              MARRIEDFaction            == 1  AND

no   GetFactionRankDifference  MARRIEDFaction[NumeenRef] != 0  AND

This test is 'exact' in nature and will only pass if the faction difference between the two is actually zero.  Unfortunately, since it requires a defined reference, it cannot be a carte blanche test to see if  Married person 1 == Married Person 2. The target of the GetFactionRankDifference argument 'must' be defined for it to work.

Alas, confirming if both members are married during the actual dialog is a failure utilizing the GetFactionRankDifference system.  I need to find a means to find an exact match between the two in order to streamline that cluster of dialog options....

And which Mods comes first ?

Do we start with Lovers Mods ?  There are couples in Lovers club cats, BravilUnderground, CrowningIsle,..  

Well, this mod itself only handled the vanilla Oblivion NPCs.  Expansion to other mods?  Awww... and I loved bangin' Mrs. Reever from Crowning!  You're taking her away from me!!!!!

A check if the husband/wife is still alive, if not use the widow/widower dialogues.

THAT... was the idea.  A separate quest to go through a list...   Not run often, maybe after every 10 seconds as a non-priority quest script.  Maybe even a case of 'mourning' before full-on marriage removal.

♦       ♦       ♦

WAY-LONG STUDY EDIT:

I had just spent... roughly two hours studying older LAPF/Lovers scritps over the years.  I had recalled a modder named tinman2u who wrote a mod called "Move-In on Him or Her" which lets you snag someone's wife or hubby.  On top of that, he wrote a patch for LoversVoice to adjust spousal relationships IF one of them dies.  Really... the thread is (>HERE<)

Yes, if you look at the thread, he is listed as 'Guest', apparently removing himself from the forum and apparently all his mods with him. *sigh* If I only knew when I joined...  BUT, from the content of his thread, his premise was the same as what I was using:

1. Utilize a marriage faction within the conditions to reduce condition bloat
  2. Said Factions would initially be added by a quest page at game start
  3. Said faction would be removed by way of a periodic quest checking on spousal death.

It's virtually the same as what I had planned... with the exception that he wasn't thinking (I guess) matching spouses?

So I may still utilize the Marriage Faction, even if it cannot tell the difference between hubby and wife as yet. It would certainly eliminate a CRAP load of conditions, and make widows and widowers available.

Oh, and the faction 'Rank' thing?  Out the door.  The only good I could see faction rank would do would be to give different messages per rank (lowest ... lousy marriage to highest ... insatialble).  Nope... no ranks.

♦       ♦       ♦

Oh, and OMG... Look what I found!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/117ak74juicr9aj/ups22838Lovers_Group.7z/file

-or-

ups22838Lovers Group.7z

What does that file say?  GROUP?  IS THIS THE LONG LOST FILE CALLED "LoversGroup"?

YES IT IS!!!!  THE GROUP THREE-WAY SEX MOD THAT HAS BEEN LOST SINCE... I'M GUESSING... 2012???

I cannot say it is compatible with LAPF, and I have not translated the Japanese whatsoever.  But it is here!

Edited by LongDukDong

?? Lovers Group  ? what is so special about that? I tried it 2012 and  I agree with gregathit , it is buggy.

gregathit  2012

Link to lovers group:  "dead"

NOTE: it is buggy and few get it to work so be aware of this.

Version I have form a Mod pack from Donkey ( with Mods  Lovers Cosplay, Lovers MS14netorie, Lovers Necrophilia, Lovers Night Arena, Lovers Born 2, Lovers Doctor, Lovers Land E V2 )

Here lovers group

3lg - lovers group.zip

Lovers Group you need to have 1 person following you like a companion then walk close to another NPC wondering around and cast the spell added by this mod then the animation should kick in. This mod also added 4 items to your inventory 1 is meant to reset the animation if it for some reason got stuck. The other 3 are i think for animations placements.

Donkey,

---------------------------------------

Married NPCs in APP

And a Idea for Mod NPCs.

Start the vanilla couples with 10 or 11 token or faction rank.

Then we have 9 or 10 token/ranks for Mod NPC couples .

In most mods, mod towns or villages you don't have 9 couples and normally they don't travel and can meet other couples.

So if you have a new world Mod with two towns/villaged you can add 1 to 9 token/ranks to the couples of one town and the other town. If they do not travel there will be no problem if you have two couples with the same number of token/ranks.

The same with Mods that add new villages in Cyrodiil or elsweyr, if they do not travel you can have couples with the same number of token in different towns.

So a "couple NPC" that have sex with a foreign "couple NPC" know it and will use the right dialogues during sex and rape. 

Of course the same is possible with token/ranks above the vanilla numbers.  But maybe easier for Modders if you tell them 1 to 9 token/ranks  are for Mod NPCs.

What is needed for NPC on NPC dialog would be a test that begins just before sex starts.  Said test would:

1. Check to see if either participant is married using the marriage faction... easy (skip if both unmarried)
  2. Check if both married using the marriage faction... and matching token qty below... and confirmed as couple (use married love dialog)
  3. Remainder must be some cheating going on (use cheat dialog)

(The order can vary as long as the results are the same)

It would be here where you set the conditions used within the xTopic/zTopic conversation dialog, and must be run before the xTopic/zTopic dialog is triggered in Stage 1.  And would need it to work with OTHER mods, not just SSP hook-ups.

We could establish tokens for couples, so the Allectus couple (Amantius and Caula) have 2 tokens each, the Arenim couple (Soris and Erissare) have 3 tokens each... straight through to Suurotan/Karinnare and so on.  To me, applying said tokens at game start/restart would be a breeze.  Yes, I have a list of Vanilla Couples in last-name alphabetic order.

Why start with 2 tokens?  1 token each would be "PLAYER" and wife/hubby as an option.  I like to give myself some slack for additional mods.

But these tokens would only be a means to see if both parties are of the same couple (#2 in the above list), and not used in the xTopic/zTopics.   That would require the conversations to be again hardcoded.

I just snagged the 'berry' flavor(?) Move-In on Her or Him mod and its LoversVoice add-on.  But I will be looking at it after I finish my cleanup

Not familiar with Fallout New Vegas, but generally I would look at these possibilities. There may be a quest related to finding the key, if there is a read me file, it may give hints, and sometimes the key may be hidden somewhere near or in a container on the ship. There might also be an NPC somewhere nearby that you may have to do something for, or fight to get the key.

Oh, and if it might be from an added mod, you may have to go thru those read me's and look for related information.