General Discussion

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The OnActivate...  DOES work on NPCs, but that is assuming an NPC is the one activated.  I, as the player, can click a Horse with OnActivate, I can click furniture with OnActivate, and I can even click Kud-Ei (yes, I changed her script) with OnActivate. But insofar as actual furniture or anything directly associated with an animation, not much luck

I was correct in my assumption.   Sit and Eat Ai options which trigger animation are also problematic and do not work well with NPCs.  You could, for example, have a special bed that has a script attached.  To any other NPC, it is just a bed.  For you, it could be a death sentence depending on the script.  Oh, and LoversBed doesn't use OnActivate.

Eat packages have the NPC look for the nearest chair or piece of furniture with 'SIT' attached to it.  If there are none, the NPC simply eats standing up.  I attempted to make an OnActivate work on all furniture within the Bravil Mages Guild, a mod merely editing the base models of the chairs and benches only to be like so:

ScriptName WhoopieCushion

Begin OnActivate

MessageBox "Whoopie Cusion Activated"

end

As simple as that script is, and attached to every piece of sitting furniture, a pop-up display should appear if only OnActivate would work with NPCs.  But for furniture, only the player can activate. 

Ah, now that's the rub.  What if the script in question, the feature that is desired, is based on letting it work with Vanilla NPCs that already have the Find Ai package?  What if the feature is meant for untouched NPCs and there is no desire to edit everyone that has Find, and change them into Travel?

Yes, an activator or switch should work fine.  But for a character's basic AI where they are defined to sit at certain times of the day... the pre-defined mechanics assigned to the furniture visibly prevent NPC triggering.

I didn't understand anything...

Well, okay, I made it work with custom animation, for a custom milking bench chair, for the NPC and the player. The OneActivate block, in fact, I needed to switch animations (through the spell, which is given in the OneActivate block).

But it works well through animation anyway, so fuck it.

111.jpg222.jpg

and I showed a custom bed for a long time

Edited by TDA

?? i'm a bit confused too.

What I wanted to say:

With NPCs I add a new AI Pack "use Item At". They go to the furniture and sit  (vanilla sit )  and the new animation is used when they sit.  Like all the vanilla AI pack for reading books when sit on a furniture.  No script. NPCs can use new animations like write a letter.

With activate scripts I use find/Ambush AI packs.  NPC goes to a creature, furniture, activator or chest and activate it. Works with all NPC, I never had problems with it.

The On Activate script is on the creature, furniture, activator or chest . ( like vanilla altars used by NPCs )

Of course if the NPC already have a AI Pack to find/ambush the creature, furniture, activator or chest I don't add a new one, I just add the script to the creature, furniture, activator or chest (I swap out the vanilla for a new one with script) .

And that

Not "Find" AI Pack, because with every AI pack update he would get up and activate the chair, bench, bed again ! And they always do the find/activate animation before they sit down.

is only to tip when using normal funiture. Like sit on a bench in a chapel. With a travel AI Pack the NPC will sit the whole time. With a Find AI Pack he will stand up every few minutes and activate the bench and sit down again.

With a travel Pack the NPC does not activate the item ( or I am not sure if it counts as activate when he use the furniture. travel to a bench ref )

And you can use "Use item at" with a radius or in Cell   and the Object type 12 , then the NPC will use a random furniture at the location.

In a "on activate" script you can add positions for the NPC so you don't need Markers ( but I never found out how to do it. I now how! But I don't know how I get the right position values in CS. I have to do a lot of in game tests to move the NPC or player slowly in the right position. So I use XMarkerHeading , problem solved )

-----------

With new furnitures (a table) I would use Find AI pack .  (  But a table is not a furniture it is a static item and can not have a script. So I need a Table nif and make a activator or funiture without furniture Marker )

The NPC will find the table and activate it.  The table (activator or furniture item ) have the "on activate" script.  Never happens in my game that the NPC does not find/activate the table, and the script always works.

You can set "on activate" only for one NPC " OnActivate NPC ID" 

or for all NPC but not the player

Begin OnActivate  

if IsActionRef player == 1

;  do nothing

else

activate

or

set target to GetActionRef

Cast "Spell" target

or 

use a animation at position  x y

or ...

endif

That's like the vanilla altar script.

-----------------------------------------------

I never tried a furniture without furniture markers. ( changed a static item table into a funiture table without funiture Markers )  I always use activators.

But you can add a furniture Marker to a table and use the nif as furniture in the esp. Then you write the OnActivate script that the player use "activate" and use the furniture Marker and all NPCs use the animation add by the script.

furn.jpg

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

?? i'm a bit confused too.

What I wanted to say:

With NPCs I add a new AI Pack "use Item At". They go to the furniture and sit  (vanilla sit )  and the new animation is used when they sit.  Like all the vanilla AI pack for reading books when sit on a furniture.  No script. NPCs can use new animations like write a letter.

With activate scripts I use find/Ambush AI packs.  NPC goes to a creature, furniture, activator or chest and activate it. Works with all NPC, I never had problems with it.

The On Activate script is on the creature, furniture, activator or chest . ( like vanilla altars used by NPCs )

Of course if the NPC already have a AI Pack to find/ambush the creature, furniture, activator or chest I don't add a new one, I just add the script to the creature, furniture, activator or chest (I swap out the vanilla for a new one with script) .

And that

Not "Find" AI Pack, because with every AI pack update he would get up and activate the chair, bench, bed again ! And they always do the find/activate animation before they sit down.

is only to tip when using normal funiture. Like sit on a bench in a chapel. With a travel AI Pack the NPC will sit the whole time. With a Find AI Pack he will stand up every few minutes and activate the bench and sit down again.

With a travel Pack the NPC does not activate the item ( or I am not sure if it counts as activate when he use the furniture. travel to a bench ref )

And you can use "Use item at" with a radius or in Cell   and the Object type 12 , then the NPC will use a random furniture at the location.

In a "on activate" script you can add positions for the NPC so you don't need Markers ( but I never found out how to do it. I now how! But I don't know how I get the right position values in CS. I have to do a lot of in game tests to move the NPC or player slowly in the right position. So I use XMarkerHeading , problem solved )

-----------

With new furnitures (a table) I would use Find AI pack .  (  But a table is not a furniture it is a static item and can not have a script. So I need a Table nif and make a activator or funiture without furniture Marker )

The NPC will find the table and activate it.  The table (activator or furniture item ) have the "on activate" script.  Never happens in my game that the NPC does not find/activate the table, and the script always works.

You can set "on activate" only for one NPC " OnActivate NPC ID" 

or for all NPC but not the player

Begin OnActivate  

if IsActionRef player == 1

;  do nothing

else

activate

or

set target to GetActionRef

Cast "Spell" target

or 

use a animation at position  x y

or ...

endif

That's like the vanilla altar script.

-----------------------------------------------

I never tried a furniture without furniture markers. ( changed a static item table into a funiture table without funiture Markers )  I always use activators.

But you can add a furniture Marker to a table and use the nif as furniture in the esp. Then you write the OnActivate script that the player use "activate" and use the furniture Marker and all NPCs use the animation add by the script.

furn.jpg

No guys.

OneActivate is only needed to switch stages, since the engine does this very slowly (and may not do it if the bone hierarchy in the animation is wrong) through the Dynamic animation (linking animation to other branches, maybe)

in a strict skeleton hierarchy, which is written in the animation file itself .

In general, for one custom animation for a custom chair, you need 4 animations:

1. Entering the chair

2. Dynamic animation (it always blends through the bone hierarchy with the main one)

3. Main

4. Getting out of the chair

id.jpgi2.jpg

This all works great, but I wanted to add some toggles and a few basic ones, for that I needed a controller that would be given through a spell on OneActivate

(I'll probably make another custom stance (from Skyrim - shackles on the wall) and that's it, it's all pretty tiring)

THE SECOND ONE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY PRE-MADE PLAYERS???   Which basically means you have good taste... but...  :P

Back to a nice bit of labor on Hookers.  New feature I am introducing is that of a distance the player may exceed to have the prospective Client get discouraged.  And also, entering a new cell would likewise tell the guy trying to hook up with the hooker... "Get Lost!"  This isn't after you make the deal, but when you get annoyed that someone is trying to pick you up (and too lazy to turn approaches 'off').

Oh, and while I rework the pick-up lines and put them in the new triggered topic, I'm doing some dialog recordings:

- Nord Basic

- Randy Argonian/Khajiit

- Horny Redoran

- And a knocked up Breton

Ducky,

Finally on a roll again. When I started this project I couldn’t get the alpha channel partial transparency to work right, so used no alpha channels initially for the initial pics. After two days of testing that the alpha channel was exporting properly, searching for and reading tuts and manuals, I just tested with an alpha transparency and success.?

There were two settings, Flags and Threshold in the NIAlphaProperty Node that I just read about and tweaking them finally made this work. Will have to fine tune, but now I can start tweaking the texture look while trying to get the right amount of transparency.

Just listened to your Pickup lines.?

TDA, I like your animation ideas!?

Edited by Melamkish
fix typo
56 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

@TDA  Riddle me this...  I take it from the Cryllic script in your posts, that you are using a Russian edition.  Are the vocals in the game in Russian?  And if so, would you have the names of the default vanilla races? (as in the actual sound pathways?) :D

.. I have in my bsa files (with Russian voice acting), the names of the races in Latin.

And if you open the editor, it's in Russian (the name of the races in the paths of sound files). But you won't be able to see them (probably) without fonts.

Why do you need it? Don't waste your time, it will be difficult for you, you will go crazy

38 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Dukky Voice Packs.  I got German, Spanish and Italian pathways...   Dunno if Cryllic paths would be viable.  Could be worth it though.

Just download the torrent, through BitComet - (separate files) if you want to suffer .. .

But better, go to the forest or park.

Edited by TDA

Yes ! German, French, Spanish and Italian.  And there seems to be a Russian version, but not at Steam.  And the Japanese version has menu and subtitles in Japanese but voice files in English ( if google doesn't lie :classic_wink: )

In Steam you still get English, German, French, Spanish and Italian Game of the Year versions.

Spoiler

voice1.jpg

And with a Steam game you can change your language.

Steam Edition

Right-click on the game listed in your Steam library to open a menu.

Select "Properties." This opens a new window with developer and publisher information.

Switch to the Language tab and change the value. As before, you can pick German, French, Spanish or Italian instead of English.

Click "Close" to save the changes. The next time you launch "Oblivion," you'll hear audio in your chosen language.

-------

After you have changed your game copy all voice files in a folder. Should all be in the bsa files. Don't forget the DLC's bsa. Then you can change back to your original language in Steam or to the next language you want.

This way you can get the Oblivion voices in all languages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With a no-Steam version someone has to send you the voice bsa from the base game and all DLCs bsa.

Ask if German, French, Spanish or Italian send you their BSA files.

Edited by fejeena
9 hours ago, fejeena said:

The next time you launch "Oblivion," you'll hear audio in your chosen language.

Hrm...  I don't have vocal resources for the other languages.  Still, I wonder who'd be game to make a German language vocal pack for these mods?  (eyes someone......:lol: ).

Well, I decided that some more features should be in Hooker, simple features of course.  For example, if you have a camouflage-like rating of 75% or higher, no client SHOULD be able to see you to approach you.  Makes sense, right?  And if you are actively wearing the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal.... Yeah, fat chance!

The only time wearing the cowl to get your groove on is being handled in something else. :wacko:

AND I wanna make sure about certain non-Vanilla quests turning the system off.  For example, instances of the player subjugated during Crowning Isles should negate Hooker functionality.  But for this, I need to be subtle and make it as light as possible.... and easy to repeat as other mods may have similar conditions.  One easy-to-add condition would be to see if the player is wearing shackles from the Isles, GalgatBlackmail or PSE.  And I only realized I can get FormIDs of areas (buildings, and so on from other mods) in which to hopefully block through the WORLD>CELLS window.  So yep, I am in planning stages....

@fejeena?  Yep, still considering the other guilds in line... popularity within them... But not a discount as it would require more 'Topics' to govern costs.  Maybe to turn OFF the options for the higher prices though, like disabling the "100 Septims and you may claim me" option.

Edited by LongDukDong

Ducky,

Shirt outfits starting to look good. ? No longer as shiny. Still looking for an appropriate pattern.

Round 2 for look see is almost ready. Probably, late this evening or early morning. Primarily whether the transparency is about right, too little or much. Getting the normal maps figured out really helped, but one issue, I think is game engine related. When the arms are by the side you can see the upper body under the shirt due to the clipping of the ruffles and shirt. Then at extreme lighting angles, can briefly see leg thru the male pants looking thru the front long hem. Gotta be close, tho. Really got this reduced to almost nothing when clothified and better normal maps.

The other is looking at an angle at the front seam, you can see through the shirt slightly. I had back facing polys behind that front long hem (and the collar, bottom hem), but took them out way back due to light reflection and to make fitting and weight painting easier. May have to put them back.

Now that I have most of the workflow figured out, as well as everything better organized, making changes is a whole lot easier!

Crowning Isles: no hookers when player is wearing "Student Uniform"or the "Ring Prostitution". 

You have to wear one of then that the crowning prostitution system works. Unequip them and you don't have the crowning dialogs. Then Hookers can work.

But I would block Hookers in whole Crowning Isle.  But I just checked the esp and there are no "dummy cells" to use to block a whole world space

Like the vanilla "ICTalosPlaza". All cells starts with ICTalosPlaza also the world cell . With a  " If Player.GetInCell ICTalosPlaza == 0 or 1 " you can enable and disable functions of another Mod.

------------------------------------

Yes I once had the idea that the player reduce the price if the customer is in the same faction. Player and NPC mage guild members = reduced price.

But if the player is in all guilds almost every NPC wants a discount.

But only new greetings are needed " Hey colleague ... " or " Hi guild member ... "   ( ! no guild names ! That will reduce the amount of new dialogues )

And the player have the 5, 20, 50 , 100 septim offers. He/she must not reduce the price. Why not always demand 100 from a colleague you don't like?

So only a few dialogues/greetings for atmosphere, no system changes.

I know how the Crowning Isles mechanics works.  I wrote a goofy prima for it.  Dunno how many times I visited that sunny shore.  :wacko:

Tis quite possible that I can just add the 'Faction' to a test, so on becoming a student... NO place in the Isles will respond to the Hooker system.   As to the indvidual cells, the wikipedia and instructions suggests result = ActorRef.GetInCel Cell

What if... spitballing here...  Cell could be a STRING representation of the referred cell?

let CelRef := GetFormFromMod ("CrowningIsles.esp") "003001"

let CelStr := sv_Construct "%n" CelRef

let Result := Player.GetInCel CelStr

Now if that works, wow...  (currently eating now... and will be heading out for the night).  No time to test this theory.  But it'd be ingenious if it worked, eh?

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

But I would block Hookers in whole Crowning Isle.  But I just checked the esp and there are no "dummy cells" to use to block a whole world space

I found a way! 

Yep, I can acquire both CELLS and WORLD SPACES from outside mods and perform tests.  That means that key areas in certain mod locations can be designated as hooker-free zones, and not just for CrowningIsles.  But, using the Isles for an example, here is my first test that ran successfully:

Scn FlagMe

;; FUNCTION:  Simple Quest Script that loads a cell by reference from an outside
;;            mod, and then brings a message when entering that cell.

short Initialized                       ; Variable:  Initialization flag
ref CellRef                             ; Variable:  Cell Reference
ref WorldRef                            ; Variable:  WorldSpace Reference

short Result                            ; Variable:  Test Result flag

Begin GameMode

;; Acquire cell reference on game start or reload
    if GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded
        let Initialized := 0
        let CellRef     := GetFormFromMod "LoversCrowningIsle.esp" "006703"
        let WorldRef    := GetFormFromMod "LoversCrowningIsle.esp" "001C83"

let Initialized := 1
    endif

;; Do not function until fully initialized
    if Initialized == 0
        return
    endif

;; Acquire test result    
    let Result := Player.GetInCell CelRef

;; Display simple message & exit when entering designated cell
    if Result == 1
        MessageEx "Found a spot"
        return

endif

;; Display simple message when entering a whole world cell
    if Player.GetInWorldspace WorldRef
        MessageEx "Found a world"

endif

End

No joke, this worked perfectly first time!  I would repeatedly get a message saying "Found a world" the moment I left Anvil and entered the Isles.  BUT when I entered the SOAP school itself, the message that would repeatedly pop up would instead say "Found a spot".  Cool!

I didn't need to pass a string into the condition, but merely a reference to the cell and worldspace.  And they can be acquired easily.  World spaces?  Well, you must be editing the actual mod and bring up the GetInWorldSpace command for that.  But the FormID for the World Space does pop up quite readily.

worldspace.png

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

Like the vanilla "ICTalosPlaza". All cells starts with ICTalosPlaza also the world cell . With a  " If Player.GetInCell ICTalosPlaza == 0 or 1 " you can enable and disable functions of another Mod.

With this, I could (and will very likely) block all interaction within the 001Galgat (FormID: xx001C83) WorldSpace if the player is in an Interior Cell.  Outdoors shouldn't be an issue except during certain oddball fetchquest like quests.  And getting quest data from other mods is already a known possibility.

This blocking will be VERY useful when handling other mods such as DarkBloodline when in caverns filled with certain enemies, the gangbang rapists of the Isles, the party going on with Reva in GalgatBlackmail, the Slave Party and brothels in PlayerSlaveEncouters.. and more!

Oh, and I'm going to add a minor pamphlet in Hooker... noting that Churches are likely off limits :P

Edited by LongDukDong
48 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

noting that Churches are likely off limits

What? ? That's where I spend some of my night time chasing after npc's that hang out there while traveling. And I figure some of those chapel residents get horny, also.?

:cool:  Given that (by actual game lore) there exists a Prostitute Guild or that a Guild Charter exists somewhere, there is likely an agreement made between the guild and the established order of the divines by the Empire itself.  Ironically, I could see the guild appearing to be operating freely in the Chapel of Dibella if not for that the priestesses within would not appreciate the competition.   That's why a pamphlet of sorts...

Hrm... Made it prevent underage hiyoko, vampire limitations, superstealth and GrayFox blocks, .... later inclusion of designated off-limits, addition of guilds... Oh, and maybe 'end comments' after sex ("You were great babe") if I can work that out......   Anything else (besides an all-out guild)?

I'm likely going to 'cut back' on the number of greetings added for the 'FRIENDS' in LoversHooker.  :unamused:  I made a lot of them myself, and some are freakin' priceless.  But when you have ten different pickup lines for general pick-ups and nine others for female-to-female, for male-to-male, female-to-male.... each...  I got a LOT of lines.  AAAAAND, I'm making vocal pack .mp3s for each race... EACH!

Crafting one line with at least ten .mp3 files (one per race/gender) takes a lotta time in itself.  ? ?

Oh, that's not to say I'm abandoning these lines.  :neutral:  I may not add the GUILDHOUSE HOOKER options right yet.   But if I do, these llines I'm removing may return in another form.

BUT... something is expanding.  STUPID ME, I created a series of freebie oral sex topics I never put to FULL use.  Sure, they exist when you actively approach a 'friend' to suggest having fun.  But if your friend approaches you....  ugh, I forgot to include them.  Oral sex is available for clients approaching you, but not if it was a friend.  WHAT?  A friend might not wanna get blown?  I actually spent the past 40 minutes going through and updating all the approach dialogs so freebie head is offered.

Edited by LongDukDong

What the hell???

FutureKick.jpg

Isn't if fun what you can do when you put your mind to it?  This is an attempt to reverse engineer the TamagoPlayerHUD and see about making it a small HUD to check on NPC menstrual states. 

A work in progress, this is going to be graphical rather than have that dang text to the image's right.  I may mix this with LoversSexSense, using graphics to display things like if a player had sex, was raped... or what is their favorite color!

"BLUE!"

Alright.  Off ya go.

The above HUD design... I had to learn a few things.  For example, the basic design of the effin PLAYER HUD demands that I have text!!!  I know where text between phases is, where colors are set (I damn well SET them), and other factors.  But removing the instance where the Hud is to hold default text?  Can't be removed.  HOWEVER, I cheated and just sent it a default text string of  "  "  :wacko:  So while it wants text... It got it.  A blank space.

Now it's coming along nicely.  The TamagoHUD based symbol vanishes if the targeted individual has no womb, or just vanishes if nothing IS targeted.  And does render if a womb actually exists within.  Of course, there are issues with Respawning characters unless someone has the LoversNpcStsSync mod running (allows respawning Actors to retain goodies).  And if you never 'Encountered' the actor, no data... yet.

Once I get done cleaning this up, I'm thinking... adding OTHER options to this.  And per LoversSexSense, there are at least 6-7 conditions to add: Had Sex -or- Had Sex with Player,   Was Raped -or- Was Raped by PlayerHad Raped -or- Had Raped the Player... and optionally Virgin.  I'm gonna need graphics to represent THESE.  And a hella hierarchy.

A bit of TAMAGO "ACTOR" HUD Eye Candy for you.... likely NOT to be called Tamago in the end as I'm adding non-Tamish content too.

Say what you will...  I think Mrs. Reever from Crowning Isles is kinda hot.  The original MBP design mind you.  I have no idea what she looks like Non-MBP.

Spoiler

ReeverSlaved.JPG

And yes... She got spermed by me, and the 'Mace of Molag Bal' symbol shows that she was Enslaved using the LoversSlaveTrader 'Enslavement' spell.  She's still grumpy about that,.

I hung around the Isles and hooked up with Peggy Coolage too.  Hell, she's got some looks, right?  Still, I think Mrs. Reever is cuter.  Could be me though.

Spoiler

CoolageBroken.jpg

Oh, yeah.   For those who know what that TamagoHUD symbol means, I got her creamed right when she's ovulating!  Woot!  And note the slight change to the Slave symbol to its left.  It is a combination of the 'Mace of Molag Bal' and the Lovers Slave token (using the vanilla 'Wrist Irons') from Lovers with PKIn essence, she's been thoroughly broken and loved it when I plowed her.

Now that the HUD is in a very organized and streamlined format, Adding a new HUD glyph just requires a tough of planning (getting the outside mod tokens) and making new mod values in a few scripts.... each script very MUCH descriptive so I know what the hell I'm doing, 

Edited by LongDukDong