General Discussion

Hrm.  Looks like I got a bit more work to do with Hiyoko Grow.   It seems to FUDGE numbers for Hiyoko Health, Fatigue and Magicka on birth if the 'Attributes' system is engaged (by default).  Going to have to look into that, but I have ideas.  I am already setting a minimums/maximums setting to HiyokoGenetics... could do the same to Grow.

Oh, looks like I have Mahai's approval! (LoversHooker vocal :lol: )

That actor HUD I'm working on now has GUILD support for the four guilds:  Dark Brotherhood, Fighters, Thieves, and Mages.  And it works nicely... be interesting if some NPC was part of TWO or more though (it would support).  AND... it can be set to require you to be a member of their respective guilds too!

Antoinetta here shows her black hand guild glyph, and she's luteal.  Right next, you see she has both a bright blue male and bright pink female.  Granted, that's if there's support for it, but she's got a strong masculine side as well as deep feminine side to her.

Spoiler

AntoinettaMarie.jpg

On-Staya appears to have been knocked up and in her first Trimester.  She doesn't have much in way of a sex drive... so (haha) she coulda been coerced.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it.  And she has no guild glyph.

Spoiler

OnStayaSundew.jpg

How did Tsavi become the court magician when she has no Mage's Guild Glyph?  Also, who did she just get it on with... because I can see she isn't just ovulating... but has an egg ready and waiting for that sperm!  Her blue masculine glyph is dull compared to her feminine drive glyph... For a cat, she's all woman!

Spoiler

Tsavi.jpg

And S'Drassa... is all dude.  HE at least is a member of the Mage's guild.

Spoiler

Sdrassa.jpg

Heh.  What do you expect of a Fighter's Guild Porter? Of course he has a fighter's guild glyph on his person!  And his masculine side is certainly brighter than the feminine side glyph present.

Spoiler

porter.jpg

Who's THIS guy?  Looks like some odd stranger to me.  Yep, he's a thief of some sort.  I'd ask around.... but no one knows who he is.

Spoiler

Stranger.jpg

The thing is... I tried examining the Gray Fox... and no Guild Hall glyph showed up for HIM!  Yep, there is a difference when you appear do have that dang cowl donned.

Do you add LoversSexSense infos? Because your Mod will conflict with LoversSexSense , same position for the infos. And LoversSexSense also show the Tamago stuff ( in text not icons )

LoversSexSense :  Lovers: virgin, had sex, sex with player, was raped, raped by player, raped player, raped other NPCs  and Tamago: sperm, ovum, fertilized, pregnant, is a hiyoko/child  and the LSTis enslaved/slave

Everything you can enable/disable in the ini.  And everything is in the lower left corner.   (with the latest version it can be changed, because it use HUD Status Bars . But I do not use HUD Status Bars , so I use the older LoversSexSense version)

---------------

And a question:  You display the NPC  gender !?   Okay you play with MBP then it makes sense, many guys look like girls. But with vanilla and most NPC overhauls, you only need to look at the NPC to know the gender.   Only useful if the NPC have full chameleon or a invisible spell or in a very dark room/cave/dungeon. 

But I like that I don't see/know the gender in a completely dark room and don't know if I will rape a man or a woman when I cast the rape spell. Or I have to wait that the NPC moves to a brighter area (with armor/clothes Replacer above A cup it is enough to see the silhouette) , or  the NPC talks to another NPC or I make "a sound" so the/she says "Who's there? . . .  Must have been the wind."  or  I use pickpocketing and see if there is a womb.

Hope there will be a ini to enable/disable everything that can be displayed.

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you add LoversSexSense infos? Because your Mod will conflict with LoversSexSense , same position for the infos. And LoversSexSense also show the Tamago stuff ( in text not icons )

I am fully aware of LoversSexSense having past modified the CRAP outta it.  LOL. :lol:  It's so easy to mod it so you can even bring out the 'RACE' of the character for beta-testing (not mine... I think).  However, I do have plans to show content such as if the player had sex with the NPC or if the NPC had been raped, etcetera and so on. 

I just need to fathom the icons and the layout.  I'm thinking something like what I did with the factions... a single squarish area where four smaller icons are displayed.  For example, you can display a 'Player Raped the NPC' icon in place of the 'Player had sex with the NPC' icon... or perhaps one that suggests that the player had both normal and rape sex.  What they look like, I ... got no clue.  Insofar as rape, I could very likely fall onto the graphics I supplied for the LoversRaperS spells.

And the INI file accompanying allows you to define where the icons in the screen are to be placed... so while I display them in the bottom right, they could be made in a vertical line coming from the top-right corner... completely under your control.  And yes, this includes enabling/disabling whichever feature you wish... including gender.  ... Even recognizes creature differences between LC2.5 or not.

Wanna see SexSense tokens?  I got em.   Well... mostly.  Functional but not pretty.

HERE... we see Mahei.   He has strong masculine tendencies and the doggy-style token facing to the left with a greenish hue (needs work), indicates he raped someone.

Spoiler

Mahei.jpg

And here, we see Numeen. Female, but without much in way of a sex drive. But her womb state looks as if she gave birth recently, and the doggy-style icon with a reddish outline (again... needs work) and facing right shows that she was raped.  Raped until pregnant and just gave birth you say?

Spoiler

Numeen.jpg

This little girl is named Den'eno.  A Hiyoko 'child' of the two, she is definitely a virgin, with the big 'V' in her history box.  It's just wrong that she was a product of rape.  But that's something I will not tell her.

Spoiler

Deneno.jpg

Now you may notice that, apart from the 'V' glyph, most of the graphics in the box are in the bottom half.  That is because those are NPC to NPC situations, and the player has not interacted sexually with them.  :naughty:  So let's find someone to toy with.

THIS... is Ranarr-Jo of the Shivering Isles.  And he is a rapist, that from his left-facing, doggy-style history icon.  Amazed he could get it up given he doesn't have much of a masculine side.

Spoiler

RanarrJo1.jpg

Let's teach him a lesson....

HAH!  Got him good.  Raped his ass.   He doesn't have a womb, and 'allow anal' in the system is off, so no sperm or womb is visible.  Makes sense, right?  Well, look at his History Icons.  The top one is facing right, which means raped by the player.  And now the BOTTOM one is ... different.  Doggy style facing BOTH ways.  He's a raper and a rape VICTIM.  GOTCHA!

Spoiler

RanarrJo2.jpg

Admittedly, only the "V" glyph is Vanilla in style.  I am not adverse to any supplied glyphs for this that would be 'clear' in depiction.  All currently have been 64x64... reduced by 75% by the hud mechanics.  BUT I do plan to let one enable/disable that.

EDIT:  Oh, wanna hear something funny?  This mod has absolutely 'no' plugin or master dependencies.  I mean, if someone made a system that is TamagoClub supported without Lovers with PK, it would work.  It has no dependencies upon ANY mod, be it LoversSlaveTrader, TamagoClub, Lovers with PK, or even Oblivion.  ROFL... that's a good one, eh?

♦       ♦       ♦

EDIT 2: I have been annoyed by getting a console error message after a time when using a particular script:

Error in script ##000801

ForEach expression failed to return a value

Error in script ##000801

Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown>

Well, it's not my mod... but I narrowed it down.  So like how I have the main 'quest' script from SetBody in my TamagoSetBodyOveride mod, I now have the ... *sigh*  main 'quest' script from TamagoSetBody in it now too.

I gotta clean it up a bit... to my standards.  No offense, but I have this thing about formatting.

Now, what's the error you may ask?  SPERMY!   Yeah, there's a feature that is supposed to give your femme a belly bloat if she gets too much sperm.  Reducing that belly never worked all the time.  But THAT'S not the issue. 

A ForEach block of code near the top is dependent on a copy of the array defining WHO has been OverSpermed (for lack of a better word).  Unfortunately, this block tries to execute when the array is null.  THAT is the error.  I merely put an if... endif block around it so it doesn;t run IF it doesn't exist.

Edited by LongDukDong

TDA, looking good. Can't wait to see some of this stuff you're working on in game!

Well, after this last week, I am certainly envious and admire the skills that all the modders here have. Since getting done with helping Ducky, I have been trying to get my head around Quest and Topic/Dialogues. The tuts on the CS Wiki were invaluable, but long and some times repeated or covered so much additional information that it was easy to miss something, or do it out of order.

But I have finally got the first 'after arriving’ at the island quest started. Then back to more cluttering with the mods Fejeena reminded me of. Then I can make it dependent on LST and such.

Fejeena, I have a question about the Teddy Shrine mod, since I have an idea about using it in my mod. I remember you and Ducky talking about TC & HC and the Teddies some time back. And sometimes I need to clear my head of things I am learning and work on something else.

Would you like to see any of the teddies scaled up a bit bigger, maybe half to full size of a game bear? If so, I could do that, run them thru Blender and Nifscope. If not, I could still experiment with getting skeletons that would allow full animations. Let me know.

Oh, this HUD is looking GOOD.... except the 'History' or SexSense icons.  They need full replacement.  For the meantime, I have 'Text' in the icons.  But for those that wondered if the HUD can have the icons re-arranged or not scaled from their native 64x64... enjoy!

Here, we have the lovely Eve from Bravil Underground.  She is a slave.  Or perhaps because it is LST, she more aptly considered a freed slave (game mechanics there).  All woman, her  smaller symbol bright pink and not dull, showing she's definitely woman.  And it appears she is menstruating right now.  And yes, the layout is now different with TWO rows.  You can set where each goes!

Spoiler

Eve.jpg

So... what just happened here???

Eve is now sporting a new "Not Enslavable" symbol over her Slave Cuffs icon.  Yes, she still has the slave tendencies, but is now immune to the Enslavement Spell offered by LoversSlaveTrader.  And whoops?  It looks like I come back and find her ovulating! 

Spoiler

EveNoEgg.jpg

That's nice.  But did she drop an egg?  Did she get jiggy with someone and have her eggs scrambled and fertilized?

Um, nope.  The new option to depict the subject's egg status shows an unfertilized ovum.  Yep, you can now show if it is fresh, fertilized or even if the subject has an egg implanted.  Eggs do NOT show up if pregnant. Besides that, she's have the "V" for virgin glyph in all three pics!

Spoiler

EveEgg.jpg

Um, about fertilized eggs?

DANGIT ARDELINE!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO STAY UNTOUCHED!  Not only that, she's got creampie and got her egg fertilized.  Dunno if she can do anything about that right now.  Both her tiny
and symbols are kinda dull... so she's not really into it, but it wasn't rape.  Guess she experimented and LOST the lottery.  And you can see a Mages guild symbol  present.

Spoiler

Ardeline.jpg

Well, look who's a cheeky bastard.

Well, we can't exactly say that Varon was the one who knocked Ardeline up.  But this guy from the Thieves Guild did have sex.  Nothing to say otherwise, except he didn't buy the cow... just got the milk for free.

Spoiler

Varon.jpg

There is a symbol for NPCs that cannot be broken and turned into a sex slave for LST users.  And I definitely need to figure out glyphs for 'Respawning', 'Essential' and maybe 'Quest' NPCs.  (the third.... erm... meh?)  And I really need better HISTORY icons... 12 to be exact.  Well, the Virgin one is okay:

Spoiler

0 - Virgin

1 - Had consensual sex

2 - Had consensual sex with player

3 - Had been raped

4 - Had been raped / Had consensual sex with player

5 - Had been raped by player

6 - Is a rapist

7 - Is a rapist / Had consensual sex with player

8 - Is a rapist / Had been raped

9 - Is a rapist / Had been raped by player

10 - Raped the player

11 - Raped the player / Had been raped by the player

I need to go for more vanilla-ish so as not to 'contrast' with the default HUD.  That's the theory.  Yeaaah....

Edited by LongDukDong

Teddies

That are not my Teddies, I can not us Blender. All I did is copy and scale with nifscope  and somtimes new rigging with MeshRigger.  Add animation to some Teddies.

A lot of retexturing.

The teddies are the good old "Teddy Bears - Mod and Resource by Xiamara and Dhkoster"

All my stuff is free to use in free Mods.  If you want to earn money with your mods do not use my stuff.

---------------------------------------------

And  big Teddies I use in my game

bear.jpg

My vanilla bear textures replacer

Spoiler

teddybear.jpg

The original are only teddies with different textures.       No tits, dicks, sex, drugs, BDSM, torture, pirates, japanese mosaic censorship, balloons,   ...

Bears.jpg

At most of my mods I didn't write anything about permissions.    But if you don't make mods for money, you can use everything I made.

I think I may have asked about permissions way back, but again, thanks for confirming. My mod, once I get a lot more done, will only be available here, and free.  I am now working on adding more clutter and trying to decide where I want the Shrine to go.

Posted my HUD in regular Adult downloads.  I mean, it works with... Anything.  Hud icon positions based on a ... *cough* ... 1024x768 monitor.  But then again, TamagoPlayerHud's defaults were as well.  Fejeena?  Have a ball.  I even added where you can display the NPC's race, the only actual TEXT being rendered.

Fejeena, quick question. Do you remember which of the big bears are animated, and is it fully animated? I have your main mod in the CS, but haven't looked at the outfit mod yet.

I have the basic Shrine location set up with just the statue and one chest. Trying to wrap up any landscape related issues and such before I ask for a few alpha testers to just run thru and look at the layout and such.

Big bear animated?

All bears are all the same size, except for 3 pirate bears in the ship in a bottle.

In my Teddy Outfit are no animated bears .  There are Sword, Scabbard, Armor, Shield, Backpack (working with inventory), Arrows, Ring.  ( some ground nif could be used as teddies in the shrine. e.g. teddy shields as static wall decoration ( change nif to static collision)

In the Teddy shrine are many animated nif.  But what do you mean by " fully animated" ?

The animated teddies in the teddy shrine mod are ...   2 Teddy with two dildos, 2 drugged teddies, Teddy with needles in the nipples, Teddy with needles in breast and pee hole, 2 peeing teddies, 2 Teddies with stars, teddy couple with cum shot, burning teddy,  pole dancing teddy, teddy with wagging dog tail, Bath teddy with animated soap bubbles, Teddies fucked by gang chong, Teddy fucked by Insect, Teddy with ghost hands, 2 Teddies with animated penis.

And in L Nudes is the animated Teddy fucking with a banana ( In the toilet room, can be taken without stealing )

And in LoversBitch player room is a teddy with animated dildo.

The vanilla bear textures replacer I posted above is not in my Teddy mods ( or in creatures replacers with dicks)  I did it for fun few years ago but never released it.

Thanks, Fejeena. Haven't had time yet to check all the Teddies.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

But what do you mean by " fully animated" ?

Animated as in fully walking and moving around like other creatures.  I will take look at the possibilities. What I was thinking about, as the player approaches the shrine a Teddy walks up and says 'I have a problem and a quest for you',  It would be more specific if possible, but that is the basic idea.  And it doesn't have to be every teddy.

This is the basic idea. Could be done without full animation using something similar to the original quest, but thought it would be good like this..

Quest Spoiler

Spoiler

Stroti has a Mushroom House. Maybe not the best for bears, but after the door, it has a cave that goes down to a room (unfurnished).

At the shrine Teddy says ’A gang of thieves have stolen my children and taken my home. Many of my Teddies are damaged and I need you to recover my home, free my loved ones and bring yarn that I might repair their injuries. I will reward you well.'

After clearing the cave part, you find the the teddies in the room, free them and then the Shrine is enabled, and the teddy outfit is given as the reward.

Update.

Fully animating the Teddies could be possible but would take some work. Went into Blender and as I thought, none are weight painted. Next, I exported one to look in my modeling program, and the leg meshes would have to be lengthened as part them ends just inside the body and movement would show holes. Also, might require adjusting the uv map and how model is textured. The original OB creatures have the arms and legs as part of the body mesh, but still may look into this further.

Here my vanilla brown bear texture and nif

bear.7z

the Nif has slightly changed UV map. The vanilla bears claw textures are not exactly on the claws.   A little bit moving in NifSkope to better fit claws.

---------------------

I would use a cave with cave entrance.  Can have a auto load door ( door setting  "Automatic door" .  If you get close to the door it works automatically.  You can use any invisible nif as door e.g. collision box )

Spoiler

Just a dark entrance without a door nif

b1.jpg

And a non-aggressive vanilla bear with script to talk to him/her.  A "on activate" script.

! Better set the Bear essential so no one kills him from afar with spells or bows before he can recognize that the bear isn't aggressive.

Spoiler

I made a quick test esp forscreenshots

Bear in his small cave  :classic_biggrin:

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

Then quest update, so you don't get the same dialogue again.

And when you activate the bear again but don't have all the Teddies ( not reached the right quest stage )

b6.jpg

and so on....     ( my test script ends here )

Edited by fejeena

Thank you, many times for the file and tips!!!?

I actually didn't think the mushroom house was the best idea, so will go back to a cave. And your test script is similar to what I had in mind. Haven't tried message box dialog yet. Will look into it.?

Lost another day, but all fixed now. I usually have so many incremental backups, but didn’t realize I had added so much stuff without one. I decided to move the Teddy Shrine to a different location and so I wouldn’t have to fix the landscape in the old location, rolled back a save. Lost half my initial quest and dialog, as well as had to re-add a whole bunch of resources.

And I know better, duh.☹️

The new location is much better. Have the cave entrance not far from the shrine, and the terrain is more suitable. Now to pick out a cave interior and look at the extra Teddy and door stuff.

how to know that the vertex has no weight?

for example, there is a model (clothing), it has thousands of vertices, but maybe some have no weight (visually it is impossible to understand apart from some random critical animation for this vertex), where can I see it in Blender or 3Ds Max?

Max has a table of weights for the selected vertices, but there seems to be no sorting (by weights)

=========================================

NM boss port

nam.jpg

Edited by TDA
2 hours ago, TDA said:

where can I see it in Blender or 3Ds Max?

Not sure if this is what you want, but in the two versions of blender I have, 2.49b and 3.1, you can find the vertex color.

In 2.49, the Object mode that can be used to select Edit, also shows weight paint and vertex paint. In 3.1, under the modeling tab, the ‘Sets the Object interaction Mode’ also has both options, or in the Texture tab, view port window, can use the same method, and in the Editor Type section the ‘Draw’ will show brushes, color selection and other options.

But, the files I looked at were weight mapped, but vertex color was white. Usually, weight painting is done for animations and vertex color mode for shading and sometimes smoothing, but not every program is the same. Sometimes the two words are used interchangeably.

I don't know if 3DS has anything similar, but Modo uses ‘Maps’ and defines:

Weight Maps are discontinuous, one-dimensional Vertex Maps holding weight percentages. And has a full drop down menu for Vertex Maps. 

Maybe 3DS has something similar, with a similar or different name where you can look for what you need.

17 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

Not sure if this is what you want, but in the two versions of blender I have, 2.49b and 3.1, you can find the vertex color.

In 2.49, the Object mode that can be used to select Edit, also shows weight paint and vertex paint. In 3.1, under the modeling tab, the ‘Sets the Object interaction Mode’ also has both options, or in the Texture tab, view port window, can use the same method, and in the Editor Type section the ‘Draw’ will show brushes, color selection and other options.

But, the files I looked at were weight mapped, but vertex color was white. Usually, weight painting is done for animations and vertex color mode for shading and sometimes smoothing, but not every program is the same. Sometimes the two words are used interchangeably.

I don't know if 3DS has anything similar, but Modo uses ‘Maps’ and defines:

Weight Maps are discontinuous, one-dimensional Vertex Maps holding weight percentages. And has a full drop down menu for Vertex Maps. 

Maybe 3DS has something similar, with a similar or different name where you can look for what you need.

can't see it on the color, there are too many vertices

no weight sorting option to evaluate where there is no weight

ddd.jpg