General Discussion

APOLOGIES!!!!!

Yep, I've been pretty tied up and away.   I asked someone to check in from time to time (gave him my pass), but ... yeah.  That didn't happen.   I might try to get him to upload my Vampire Disease script into Nexus as punishment.  :P  

Hell, the moment I got back, I got BUSHWHACKED with jobs and I'm busy as PLLUCK-A-DUCK!!!! >o__

Still, I did some LST work and found... Well, some issues with features I was adding.  ONE was to allow Vampires to have their own custom EATING feature when relaxing.  Yeah, Vamps should drink blood if they have it... and I found something COMPLETELY STUPID!  If they drank blood, YOU got the benefits!  Yeah, if you were a vampire with level 75 Vampirism and some other vamp had a bottle of human blood... HIS drinking it restored your player to level 25 Vampirism!   WTF?  So...

I just worked on and upgraded my Vampire Disease script, the one I'm gonna blackmail Wolf to upload.  Oh, LST won't DEPEND on it, but will recognize it and work with it if detected.  Aka... duh.

Dunno when the next update...  Now time to get dinner.

On 11/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, LongDukDong said:

Still, I did some LST work and found... Well, some issues with features I was adding. 

LoversSlaveTrader is due for a bit of an expansion.  PRE-OWNED servants coming up.

The feature is a sort of 'mimicry' of the Slave system.  Just as LST allows for a roster of 200 slaves, it will now support 200 more that are classified as servants. These servants are not under your control And you cannot create a servant by capturing/converting as you would a slave. Servants are created solely by modders designing their own plugins. And these servants will not be under your control, nor in your slave roster, but under the control of their master/mistress with tokens not unlike those which control slaves.

Yes, you will be able to BUY a servant (if allowed) and turn it into a slave under your control.  Likewise, you can sell a slave to one of these special "Master/Mistress" NPCs defined as servant owners... and the Slave will become a servant and 'again' not in your slave roster.  Heck, there is even 'flower-girl' compatibility so a Servant could be a wandering hooker for all intents and purposes.

Right now, I need to work on the Greetings that servants will offer, again a mimicry of those of slaves. This to allow the modder to have pre-defined 'hardwired' dialogue with predefined choices, or allow for dynamic topics to appear.  Then after that, some cleanup and vocal work thereafter.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:46 PM, LongDukDong said:

Right now, I need to work on the Greetings that servants will offer, again a mimicry of those of slaves. This to allow the modder to have pre-defined 'hardwired' dialogue with predefined choices, or allow for dynamic topics to appear.  Then after that, some cleanup and vocal work thereafter.

ScreenShot508.jpg

Not a bad looker for a Vanilla Dunmeri, eh?  So who WOULDN'T Alonisea as a servant girl?

The next version of LoversSlaveTrader will have an accompanying example mod that adds Alonisea to ... a household.  It will be blatantly described in the mod's name as an example, and it does alter a Vanilla Oblivion House, though only the interior by adding her, a bed, and a test toggle switch that switches her duties to one of four options:  Cleaning, Follow, FlowerGirl (sorry fejeena) and Wait.

Oh, and yes, you an see she can TRAIN you, so options to make a servant work in a shop as a shopkeep, making her a trainer... it's all available as it would for any slave.

I just took a break to come here, answer a couple responses (geez, I spent an hour typing one?), and post this lovely lady.

Okay, she's a copy/paste EDIT ... of the Pale Lady without the vampirism, and new hairdo.  And the name I came up with was cobbled together after opening up Morrowind, taking one Dunmeri first name, and another Dunmeri last name.   Whatever works, right?

Nest phase, double-checking function names, clearing away/erasing garbage test texts, and comparing to my backup copy.

10 minutes ago, mma75online said:

looks good Duk, I hope u consider you release this & Old update u make to LST ( reverse creature position - sex control at night/indoor - .... ) as addon if possible. 

You mean... this?

;; Slave/Owner Interiors Requirement
 ; ---------------------------------
 ; This dictates whether or not sex acts between a slave and its owner must be
 ; performed while within an interior of some sort (house, cave, etc.). And if
 ; this feature is on, outdoor sex will be blocked and prevented. The settings
 ; are as follows:
 ; 0:OFF , 1:ON
;; (Default setting: 0)
 ;

set xLSTMain.AIInterior        to 0

;; Slave/Owner Dusk/Dawn Requirement
 ; ---------------------------------
 ; This dictates whether or not sex acts between a slave and its owner must be
 ; performed only while within the hours of dusk to dawn, particularly between
 ; the hours of 9pm to 6am. However, if the feature is off, then there will be
 ; no such hourly limitations for owners to train or play with their slave(s).
 ; The settings are as follows:
;; (Default setting: 0)
 ;

set xLSTMain.AIDuskDawn        to 0

;; Slave/Owner Oblivion Exemption
 ; ------------------------------
 ; This determines if an owner is able to engage in sex or sex training with a
 ; slave while within the deadlands of Oblivion despite any hourly or interior
 ; only requirements.  If off, all of the two previously describe requirements
 ; will be recognized and their settings apply to Oblivion as well as the rest
 ; of Nirn and Tamriel. But if on, then the deadlands itself and any locations
 ; related to the deadlands are exempt,  and sex may occur  regardless of time
 ; and location. The settings are as follows:
;; (Default setting: 1)
 ;

set xLSTMain.AIOblivion        to 1

Wait...  Creature Reverse Position???

You mean something like the code shown below???

;; From here, creature ownership is assumed

;; Acquire Creature Gender (1=female)
    set iTest to call LCFemaleTest r1

;; The base reverse position system when owned
    ;; Ownership == Submissive. Not if Female Owner & Male Slave

if r0.GetIsSex Female && iTest == 0
        SetFunctionValue 1
    else
        SetFunctionValue
    endif

;; All content below is Gender Orientation defining

;; Assume default gender preferences at start
    ;; 0 = Feminine / 1 = either way / 2 = Masculine

;; Handle Owner (male/female)
    if r0.GetIsSex Male
        set OwnerPref to 2
    else
        set
OwnerPref to 0
    endif

;; All content below is Gender Orientation defining

If you're dealing with training... it's yer-the-bitch as usual.  If you're the player and owner, and submissive poses are possible, you can make them submissive.  But THAT was already available.   THIS code allows the system to recognize submissive creatures IF submissive creatures are possible, and handle slave-owner & creature proclivities.

Admittedly, I will say that THIS section needs a tune-up. Thanks for reminding me (STICKY NOTE).

For NPC x NPC proclivities, it works pretty fine.  It depending on whether you are enabling the Tamago orientation and/or GenderBender orientation support.  If not, then it is basically 'vanilla' original LST.

15 hours ago, mma75online said:

because I made a lot of modification to mine

I may be interested....

Meanwhile, I did have an issue that stalled me. But  ROFL  :tounge_wink:  I did so many starts, restarts, changes, and so on that I corrupted my save.   So I do plan on a full lightning playthrough of LST BravilUnderground to make sure I have no issues (well, with my Bravil Patch that fixed a couple bugs).  It's a lightning playthrough as I have a cheat house that gives me a heightened 'budong' spell, and fun goodies.

However, I added one stupid touch.  Well, I already mentioned the Servants.  But how about a new "Capital Slaver's Club"?  Unlike any other, it has an actual enchantment to make any strike a knockdown.  No custom graphics, but still... for only for the most broken of games.

Oh, and the updated version of the 'AdultPlay' that I wanna get to will eliminate the pick-up lines if you're talking to a slave or servant.  I mean, how can you pick up a slave and say you wanna be his/her lover when it's not YOURS??? 

Now.... back to the grind.

LST, BU & AdultPlay  Looks Like U gonna busy.

One of my open project to retexture BU to become a nice place, I done several cells but it's big mod & will take time to finish + more time to adjust fejeena  addon to work with it. Thanks to Xartom's Monster Anatomy I get nice resources. At this point its playable but far from finish. When I done it I'll look back to LST.

Spoiler

xb008.jpg.e3ff083ff32f6f3a26acbfcdb2c2754e.jpgxb005.jpg.e7eb12f2bcd63b57eafde44961e3a7fa.jpgxb004.jpg.1f2f4093b7f533169d3cf322a5499756.jpgxb002.jpg.4d9fc7c43296c9d4a70227080c2e3a9f.jpgxb001.jpg.f9a782d98e39e7b5f813d744125709df.jpg

That's funny.  That's kinda what I planned to do with my LST Bravil U Fix mod.  I mean, it corrects some dialogue issues and some events.  And I have this later plan to make the 7-day wait for an event be an actual 7-day wait (the timer currently used sucks).

As to Fejeena's content, I leave it alone.  What I have works fine with his material.  Its his, so I won't touch it.  Of course, that's why my patch is a 'patch'.  The originals should remain original.  I may tackle lovers sex position issues with Crowning Isles and LoversGGBlackmail given they were made before the current positioning system. But Galgat asked the stories not to be directly tampered with, and I agree.  The main content... nope.

But you might have noticed that if you deal with a quest given by Alexei, you have the option to have the room cleaned up, get better lighting...etc.  I already added a little more light downstairs.  And was thinking... The place needs a new fence to move merchandise (though Lara lives in the same apartment).  But I was thinking this too.

PIC (1) The club shop? 

PIC (2) The Trainer's Guild?

PIC (3) ---I got no idea---

PIC (4) Did you just turn HanPL into a Tabaxi?  I was planning on getting him a date.

PIC (5) Ya know, while I like redheads, I think I still prefer my original LST Chocolate Elf Rannock.

Bookshelf1.jpg

The book list to bookshelf 1

Spoiler

1) The Tome of Corpse Disposal - Eliminates dead bodies

2) The Book of Strip Ems (Disrobe and Mass Unveiling)

3) The Book of No Death (Resurrect and Mass Resurrection)

4) The Sandman's Secret (Teaches Narcolepsy and Mass Narcosis)

5) Mark and Recall (Just... what it says)

6) Legendary Spells (um... ridiculously overpowered versions of fireball, and etc)

7) The Ways of the Thief

8} The Fighter's Guild: All You Need to Know

9) My Journey as a Mage*

10) The Tome of Vampire Tombs

11) Coming of the Oblivion Crisis

12) Problem Solver's Vol I: A Guide to Cyrodiil
13) Problem Solver's Vol II: A Guide to Cyrodiil

14) Masters of the Art

15) The Book of Daedra Cheats

16) The Guide to the Brotherhood

17) Tamago and Hiyoko: A Guide

18) The New Slave Merchant

19) Dwemer Contraptions

20) The Divine Caricaturist

21) Alexie's Journal

22) Ivan's Diary

23) The Suffering of Gaia De Mina

24) The Guide to the Underground Slave Port (PRIMA for LST Bravil)

25) How to be a Lover's Bitch (PRIMA for....)

26) Book of the Shadow Brotherhood (PRIMA for DarkBloodlines)

27) Guide to the Crowning Isles (PRIMA for Crowning Isles)

28) How to Handle being a Slave (Prima for PSE)

29) Working with Godiva (PRIMA for LoversHorseRider)*

30) Lady Sauria (PRIMA for Lovers Fanged Revenge)*

31) M'aiq's Little Black Book (PRIMA for Lovers Situations)

32) A Reputation Sullied (PRIMA for LoversGGBlackmail)

33)  Book of Brooding Mothers v1 (not loaded yet)

34)  Book of Brooding Mothers v2 (not loaded yet)

35)  The Ladies of the Empire (v1 with no-MBP Pics)

36)  The Ladies of the Empire (v2 with MBP Pics)

37)  The Book of Bending Genders (GenderBender's book)

* Written in a story-like fashion.

And this is just one bookshelf.....  Another has books on contraceptives and fertility spells, slave dismissal, removing oblivion ghost and LAPF no-sex, child rearing, and some just plain sex story books. But the second bookshelf will get packed up more soon... I think.

I stopped on my playthrough just now... I gotta meet someone.  So my lightning-playthrough is delayed.

But it wasn't so lightning.  I had to fix a new feature that determined if a girl was popped or not for her training complaints.  And fixed up my LSTBravilPatch so a resurrected moron didn't have fixed dialogue and could be properly enslaved (after death).  Fun stuff.

Edited by LongDukDong
18 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Don't know if its already known here, but Ghastley has his own site now for his mods.  Some old gems. :)

Are you ... heheh...  pressing for Prima Books?  :tounge_wink:

Well...

Spoiler

DONE.jpg

I was wearing a helm with LIFE DETECT.   The daedric armor she's wearing isn't bad, eh?

My SpeedRun may not have been as lightning fast as I intended.  But I managed to come up with and implement a couple touches to LoversSlaveTrader that I hadn't fully considered.  But during this run, some common sense concepts came to mind... and took a matter of minutes to implement.

When a slave is sold to an NPC, the slave follows its new owner, correct? What if the owner locks the door?  The slave may very well not be able to enter the owner's house?  Clearly, this was an immersion issue as the slave should indeed have access to the house as would the slave's owner. So a feature was added to acquire all 'keys' which the owner would carry and make duplicates available for the slave.  Likewise, the slave would relinquish the keys if the slave was sold back to the player.

However, if the owner dies.... :D  ...the slave gets to keep all the keys.  Yep, a loophole.

During LSTBravilUnderground, this worked perfectly when Ardeline was sold to Varon, now able to follow him throughout the streets Bravil without fear of locked outside of his home. And for the Dunmeri First Mate, she continued to be Ulen's plaything both within his manor and outside on the streets of the Imperial City.  Hrm... during the Oblivion Crisis, Ulen finally reveals that he...   I guess our favorite Dunmeri Pirate (except maybe Minx) gets to keep the keys to the manor.

But other than needing to add the same key feature to the Servants that the player cannot control (new feature), everything is working just fine.  Now is a time for rest and psyching myself up for a bit of script cleaning...  And then readme content.  Oh, I hate writing readme content.

• 1 month later...

Well, I got done with LoversSlaveTrader and the Servant system I wanted to add... and someone really looked forward towards having.  And so back to the business of Marriage, adultery, prostitution and sex talk.  Particularly, I am back to the AdultPlay/Voice set once more.

(Incidentally taking a little time to mod my DukkyHuds to account for)...

So, I decided to crank up AdultPlay and do a little tinkering and found my married couples were NOT MARRIED!!!  :bawling:  The system did count how many couples were actively defined in the AdultPlay INI file, but it did not add the requisite marriage tokens to the NPCs.

(Oh, um... the DukkyHud will see if an NPC is wearing a ring or not.  See if they are/aren't married)...

:cool: Nothing was wrong with the scripts, I running a series of debug systems to make sure it runs every script... until...  

The error was in the bottom of the AdultPlay INI file, particularly that for the married couples in LoversGGBlackmail.  Hahah... worse yet, it was the very last son-of-a-bitch couple!  If you get a formID wrong, you get KABLOOEY!  However, the formID for the last married couple is now fixed and AdultPlay is working fine.

;; LoversGalgatBlackmail Couples:
;; (Tom and Tammy Georgia) to (Lefty and Clara Truman)

Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarriedMod to sv_Construct "LoversGGBlackmail.esp"
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "6,07D7C3,07D7BF|4,0852DC,0852DA|5,08CE75,08CE74"
SetStage xLoversAdultPlayIni 15

(That's the corrected version listing the three married couples in 'Blackmail' by Galgat.)

Actually... I sped it up, and made a little Mod Support addition insofar as blocking dialog with LST slaves in certain conditions.

Twas a bit of a headache... and took away precious time.  What I wished to work on was the after-sex dialogue system (which I did fix and is now optional as it was intended).  By the after-sex dialogue, I wanted to more-define when the sex partner was the aggressor or the submissive, this even when dealing with oral sex.  This because all oral sex dialogue that came with AdultPlay assumes the partner was the submissive and giving the player head... always.  Or at least, I see naught a trace.

Naught?  :P

And now, I have a non-LL project to attend.  Ciao.

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Something that was asked of me that isn't LoversLab nor TES related.

OHHH... and I gotta ask.  Would you have a Nexus account with a username that begins with a 'D' ?  Perhaps one with a few Oblivion animations?  *Hopes*

You answer a question with a question, like some religious nationalities.

In my posts, I point to the nexus, of course this is my acc.

6 hours ago, tda2 said:

In my posts, I point to the nexus, of course this is my acc.

Hrm. I didn't see any Nexus links. But I see your youtube channel name sharing!  WOOT!  IT is you!

Um, your recent Nexus upload 'DESU' is missing a summary, the preview screen saying it's an error.  I saw it say you changed the summary... go figure?  *SHRUGS*

29 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Hrm. I didn't see any Nexus links. But I see your youtube channel name sharing!  WOOT!  IT is you!

Um, your recent Nexus upload 'DESU' is missing a summary, the preview screen saying it's an error.  I saw it say you changed the summary... go figure?  *SHRUGS*

No, that's trolling - They (form of the nexus) ask me to write some kind of summary,

I - what kind of fucking summary? tats All 

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2022 at 9:11 AM, LongDukDong said:

I have been FUCKING driving myself nuts with the translator systems!!!

When one reads a script or text from  something not properly translated within the editor, they may get garbage like:

�¡“ú‚Í��•ª‚Æ“®‚­‚¶‚á‚Ë‚¦‚©�c�c‚¢‚¢‚º�A‰´‚à‚½‚Á‚Õ‚è‚Æ“Ë‚¢‚Ä‚â‚é�B‚¨‘O‚̉œ‚Ü‚Å“Í‚©‚¹‚Ä‚â‚é�A‚¨‚ç‚Á‚Ç‚¤‚¾

Now, my technique (been a long time), was to:

1. Open my browser.  I don't need to go to any special page.
  2. Save the page (doesn't matter what) to my desktop.  This I can edit.
  3. Use my browser's edit page mode (yes, mine can edit HTML) to erase everything in the saved page, and paste the 'garbage' in place.
  4. Refresh the browser with the replaced 'garbage' text and change the Text Encoding to SHIFT-JIS

And voila, it should be fine.  Nope... every Japanese translator had a heart attack... I may get one word out of the entire string.  It wasn't always so... Yandex used to handle it fine.  DeepL used to work if fine.  But now, they became picky... and said 'screw this'. 

Admittedly, it looked like it was off.  But the translators at least recognized SOME of it and the detect feature did recognize it as Japanese.  But I now just discovered my issue,  It was that I needed change the browser's Text Encoding to 'WESTERN' before editing the page.  Since the re-install of my browser, it had it defaulted to UNICODE.   FUCKIN UNICODE!

If pasted under Unicode, the incorrect conversion would be:

ツ債。窶愿コ窶堙債青鞘�「ツェ窶堙��慊ョ窶堋ュ窶堋カ窶堙。窶堙銀�堋ヲ窶堋ゥツ…ツ…窶堋「窶堋「窶堋コツ、窶ーツエ窶堙�窶堋ス窶堙≫�堙補�堙ィ窶堙��愿銀�堋「窶堙��堙「窶堙ゥツ。窶堋ィ窶楼窶堙娯�ーナ凪�堙懌�堙��愿坂�堋ゥ窶堋ケ窶堙��堙「窶堙ゥツ、窶堋ィ窶堙ァ窶堙≫�堙��堋、窶堋セ

If pasted under Western, the correct conversion would become:

今日は随分と動くじゃねえか……いいぜ、俺もたっぷりと突いてやる。お前の奥まで届かせてやる、おらっどうだ

And when translated from correct Japanese to English (Using DeepL?

You're moving a lot today. ...... I'll give you plenty of thrusts. I'm going to reach deep inside you.

THIS... from LoversVoiceSSP.... the version where the garbage text wasn't replaced with just Oooohs.. and Ahhhs...

So if anyone wants to convert from this screwed up machine code looking garbage into something a Japanese translator can use... THIS is what to do.

Now to attack Voice's dialog for proper translations of the truly untranslated content.  A little paraphrasing to make it sound a bit natural.

♦       ♦       ♦

EDIT:  One hour later, translated the 'garbage' from Voice SSP - xTopic 2

Remainder text now converted to proper Japanese

Reveal hidden contents

xTOPIC 2

*** Lover ****

。日は随分と動くじゃねえか……いいぜ、俺もたっぷりと突いてやる。お前の奥まで届かせてやる、おらっどうだ

こんなに汁を出しやがって……なんてエロイ女だよ、お前は。突けば突くほど、中でキュウキュウ締めやがる。まるで搾り出そうとするみたいだぜ……

くうう……ぐいぐいと締め付けて、ヌルヌルとしてやがる。並の男じゃ、これに耐えられる奴もそうはいないだろうよ……だが、俺のちんぽはそう簡単にはイかない

ここがいいんだろう、俺だけが知ってるんだぜ!いやらしい声を上げて、たまらないぜ、くうっ

私が動くと、君の中も� わせて動いてくるようだ……そんなに気持ちが良いのかい。

……君との行為が、私を惑わしてくるんだ……だけど、それは君だって同じことなんじゃないか?今の君の表情、見せてやりたいよ……

中でこすれて、とても我慢できそうに無い……そうやって、私の仮面を剥ごうとするんだな……認めるよ、君とのセックスが、私は好きだ……くうっ……!

、そんなに激しい腰使いをされては、どんな男だろうとお手上げだろう……私も例外じゃないが……

ふふっ…そんな顔をして…ここがいいのか……?

んっ…ほら顔を見せて…奥まで入ったぞ…お前の気持ちよさそうな顔を見ていると男として満たされるな…

ん…お前の中は気持ちがいいなっ…

ふふっ…随分感度がよくなったな…

…もっと…淫らに変わるお前が見たい…

んっ…お前の声は俺を狂わせるっ…

(FIVE TEXTS LATER)

ふふぅ!何発もやった身体同士は相性が違うな。膣の粘膜までちんぽへの絡み方を覚えてやがる!

くくっ……はははっ!何べん抱いても飽きないなぁ、お前の身体は!

24時間ぶっつづけで犯してやる!覚悟しろよ?

んんっ…… んっ!何べん抱いても飽きないわぁ、 なたの身体……

んんっ!何度も重ねた身体同士は相性が違うわね……。膣の粘膜までちんぽへの絡み方を覚えちゃってるわよ?

24時間ずぅっと犯して ・げ・る……!ふふっ、覚悟しなさぁい?

*** Virgin ****

イタイイタイいたいっ!!だめっ、もう抜いてっ、ぬいてぇ!

どうだ?女になった感想は。意外と っけなかったか?

見ろよ、俺のちんぽにお前の破瓜の血がべっとりついてるぜ。……くくく、興奮するな

くくっ……はははははっ!気持ちいいぜ!処女とするのはこれだからやめられねぇ!

ふふっ、気持ちいいわぁ。処女の娘とするのはこれだからやめられないのよねぇ

女になった感想はどうかしら?意外と っけなかったでしょ

見て?私のちんぽに なたの破瓜の血がべっとり。興奮するわぁ……

*** General Purpose ****

ふぉおおっ!!こりゃおどろいた。ずぶずぶ奥まで入っていくじゃないのっ!こんな根元の奥まで全部飲み込んでくれるなんて、嬉しいねぇ!!

ふぅほー、こりゃいいわっ、きゅっとなって、はっとしてる!� んた名器の持ち主だね!こんないいものもって、いままで何人の男達を昇天させてきたんだい?

おぅ、いぇ~このヒート・リズムが俺をスナイプするぜっ!!こりゃ、アサシンなんて目じゃないぜ。天国いきたきゃ、お前のケツ穴で一瞬だっ!!

おいおい、簡便してくれよっ!!おれのちんぽを食いちぎる気か?そんな締め付けたら、おまえのケツはおれのちんぽでフックされちゃうぜ!

Converted to English (needs paraphrasing for final version)

Reveal hidden contents

xTOPIC 2

*** Lover ****

You're moving a lot on this day, ....... I'll give you plenty of thrusts. I'm going to reach deep inside you.

You're such a juicy ...... woman, you're such an erotic woman. The more you poke and prod, the more it squeezes inside. It's like you're trying to squeeze it out of me. ......

It's so tight and slippery. Not many average guys can stand this ...... but my dick doesn't come that easily.

You like it here, I'm the only one who knows! You're making such a disgusting noise, I can't resist, damn it!

When I move, your insides seem to move along with me. ...... feels so good, doesn't it?

The way you look right now, I wish I could show you. ......

It rubs inside me and I don't think I can stand it. ......That's how you try to unmask me. ......I admit it, I like having sex with you. ......Kuuk!

Any man would be out of his depth if he was using his hips that hard. ...... I'm no exception, but ......

Hmmm... with a face like that... you like it here ......?

Mmm... show me your face... I'm deep inside you... seeing your pleasant face fills me up as a man...

Mmm... it feels so good inside you...

Hmmm... you've become much more sensitive...

...more...I want to see you turn into a whore...

Your voice is driving me crazy...

(FIVE TEXTS LATER)

Phew! The chemistry between the bodies that have been fucked so many times is so different. Even the mucous membrane of the vagina remembers how to tangle with a cock!

Kukku...... hahaha! I never get tired of holding you, your body!

I'm gonna fuck you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You ready for this?

I can't get enough of you. I can't get enough of your body. ......

Mmmm! The chemistry between the bodies that have been layered over and over again is different. ...... Even the mucous membranes of your vagina have learned how to twirl around a cock.

I'll fuck you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ......! Are you ready for this?

*** Virgin ****

Ouch, ouch, ouch! No, pull it out already, pull it out!

What do you think? How does it feel to be a woman? Was it surprisingly easy?

Look at that, my dick is covered in blood from your breakup. ...... Damn, that's exciting.

Kukk ...... hahahaha! That feels so good! This is why I can't stop fucking virgins!

Wow, it feels so good. This is why I can't stop doing it with virgin girls.

How does it feel to be a woman? I bet it was surprisingly easy.

See? My dick is covered with your broken blood. I'm so excited. ......

*** General Purpose ****

Whoa! I was so surprised. It went in so deep! I'm so happy that you swallowed it all the way down to the base!

Oh, my goodness, it's so tight and floppy! You've got a great cock! How many men have you made cum with this thing?

Oh, yeah - this heat rhythm is gonna snipe me! This is no Assassin. If I want to go to heaven, I'll be in your asshole in a second!

Oh, come on, man! You're gonna bite my dick off? If you squeeze it that tight, your ass is gonna get hooked on my dick!

Yep, the Westernized dialog does need ... some work.  What's been called a complete translation.... nope.

I'm trying to translate some lovers mods, and I'm running into the unicode / western  conversion issue that you described. I can't find any browser or program that converts or encodes SHIFT-JIS properly, what browser do you use?

Seamonkey.   You can find it at the mozilla website.

Being more open-source than Firefox, they let it slide insofar as some things... the compatability with Cloudflare and websites like Youtube constantly saying it is not the latest version... but it has a few nice features such as that.

Just remember... when you are pasting the garbage code into the editor, your Text Encoding must be set to Western.  Don't paste it into the editor while it is Shift-JIS, then try to switch to Western and back.  That doesn't work.

Step 1.jpg

Step 2.jpg

Edited by LongDukDong

I've been thinking....

There is a Diverse Dremora mod in Nexus... it allows for more variety with the dremora (obviously).    But ... Khajiit?

There are literally sixteen variations of them, and roughly twelve of them are bipedal.  You could suggest that a mod that adds cats to cities may be introducing alfiq that are undercover... but that's all in fun.  But, I've seen pics of various Khajiit breeds in ESO that aren;t TOO unlike the Cathay 'furstock' we have in Oblivion.

So... why hasn't anyone thought about adding the Suthay-raht from Morrowind, Ohmes from Arena or Daggerfall, or something like the Palmer, Dagi or Tojay?  I mean, the Senche and Aliq aren't too viable as they are quadrupedal.  But the others could be viable... especially if you can work out degigrade legs for some furstocks and set all racial aliases to Khajiit.

If thinking the lunar lattice, Masser takes 24 days to go through all four phases.  Secunda, roughly 30 days (I'm thinking 28... but I gotta test that). 

... that info may be helpful, not only for those interested in Khajiiti birthdays, but of werewolf cycles if needed.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 4 weeks later...

An issue was brought last week up in the Tamago/Hiyoko thread where some creature hiyoko may be appearing with Respawn flags...

Now, I was familiar enough with HiyokoGenerator to know that the generators ensured the flag was removed or had never existed, but not so much with HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.  So, I took a look at it.  Honestly, the system 'yanks' copies of custom hiyoko creatures from the database... and none of them have Respawn flags either.  So that itself was a big NOPE.

But I looked more into BroodMother and noticed a few things.  One of importance was that of a few missing creatures.  What creatures?

1. Jyggylag
  2. LoversCreatures Hitode
  3. LoversCreatures Mushroom
  4. LoversCreatures TentacleMonster

It DOES however, support OOO golems, the Uderfrykte, and LoversBitch Dogs and Werewolves.

Yes, it has no support for Jyggylag... but does for Mehrunes.  And for a Dagon birth, you get a humorous "THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH" message for it.  Easy enough to make another for Jyggy if I wanted to.

So yeah, I may be fashioning an update to BroodMother so all Vanilla and LoversCreatures skeletons get love.  It makes no sense otherwise, eh?  

BELOW.... an example.... of a revised ChildBase script, using a numbering system similar to what is in Lovers with PK itself... accounting for LoversCreatures and LB Werewolves.

Spoiler

scn a3hgbmGetChildBase

; FUNCTION:  Returns a Hiyoko Creature from the database based on parentage
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; USED BY:   <SCPT> a3hgbmGenerator, a3hgbmOnConception
;; =============================================================================

; Declared Variables:
ref rParent             ; Function Param:  Parent actor reference
array_var arPaths       ; Variable:        Acquired model for creature parent
short iSkeleton         ; Variable:        Creature Skeleton ID
short iTest             ; Variable:        Cumulative test variable

; Child match is determined in order by:
; - Skeleton mesh
; - Level, if undead
; - body mesh
; - name
; - breed id tokens:  1: Timber Wolf
;                     2: Spectral Wolf
;                     3: (Grummite) Deep One
;                     4: Mystical Imp
;                     5: Uderfrykte

Begin Function { rParent }

; Define default no-creature return
    SetFunctionValue 0

; Acquire the Creature ID based on the parent's skeleton
    let iSkeleton := Call a3hgbmGetChildSkeleton rParent

; Exit if no valid skeleton found
    if iSkeleton == 0
        return
    endif

; Acquire the Skeleton path of the creature parent for body mesh tests
    let arPaths := rParent.GetCreatureModelPaths

;; Branch on parent model to retrieve database hiyoko creature =============

; Baliwog  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    if iSkeleton == 1
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBaliwog
    ; Bear -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 2
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "blackbearhead.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBearBlack
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "polarbearhead.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBearArctic
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBearBrown
        endif
    ; Boar -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 3
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBoar
    ; Clannfear    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 4
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildClannfear
    ; Daedroth -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 5
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDaedroth
    ; Deer -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 6
        if ( GetRandomPercent < 50 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDeerBuck
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDeerDoe
        endif
    ; Dogs, wolves and LoversBitch dogs    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 7
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "wolfbody.nif" arPaths )
            ; Define Wolf Breed
            let iTest := 0
            if rParent.NameIncludes "Timber"
                let iTest := 1
            endIf
            if rParent.GetItemCount a3hgbmBreedIdToken == 1
            endIf
            if rParent.NameIncludes "Spectral"
                let iTest := 2
            endIf
            if rParent.GetItemCount a3hgbmBreedIdToken == 2
                let iTest := 2
            endIf
            ; Branch on wolf breed
            if iTest == 1
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildTimberWolf
            elseif iTest == 2
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSpectralWolf
            else
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWolf
            endif
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "Amber_dog_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildAmberDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "wac_doggreatimperial_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBattleDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "wolf-black-body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBloodhound
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "d_collie brown.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildBrownCollie
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "d_collie.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildCollie
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "mtcdogbody02.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDamnDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "d_dobermann.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDoberman
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "asdogbodyalsatian.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGermanShepherd
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "hellhoundbody.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHellhound
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "hyena_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHyena
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "maddog.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildMadnessDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "asdogbodyblack.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildMutt
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "Order_dobermann.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildOrderDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "yume2body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildRuneDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "wolfdarkbody.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildShadowWolf
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "skeletal hound.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSkinnedHound
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "southlanderwolfbody.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSouthlanderWolf
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "wac_dog_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSpottedDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "Pet_dog_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildTeddyDog
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "wolficebody.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildTundraWolf
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "stonewolf.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWolfStatue
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDog
        endif
    ; Elytra   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 8
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "elytrabody.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildElytraDementia
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildElytraMania
        endif
    ; Flame Atronach   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 9
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildAtronachFlame
    ; Flesh Atronach   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 10
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildAtronachFlesh
    ; Frost Atronach + OOO Golems  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 11
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "ebonygolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemEbony
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "bloodgolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemFlesh
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "ggolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemGlass
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "goldgolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemGold
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "irongolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemIron
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "magmagolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemMagma
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "mgolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemMithril
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "mudgolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemMud
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "silvergolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemSilver
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "watergolem.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGolemWater
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildAtronachFrost
        endif
    ; Gatekeeper   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 12
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGatekeeper
	; Ghost    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 13
        if ( rParent.GetLevel >= 9 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGhostAncient
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGhost
        endif
    ; Gnarl Dementia   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 14
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGnarlDementia
    ; Gnarl Mania  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 15
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGnarlMania
    ; Goblin   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 16
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGoblin
    ; Grummite and PSE Deep One    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 17
        if rParent.NameIncludes "Deep"
        endIf
        if rParent.GetItemCount a3hgbmBreedIdToken == 3
        endIf
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "grummited.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGrummiteDementia
        elseif iTest == 1
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildDeepOne
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildGrummiteMania
        endif
    ; Horse    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 18
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "horn.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorseUnicorn
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "righteyered.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorseDark
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "Horse.NIF" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorseBay
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "HorseBlack.NIF" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorseBlack
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "HorseChestnut.NIF" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorseChestnut
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "HorsePaint.NIF" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorsePaint
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "HorseGrey.NIF" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHorseWhite
        endif
    ; Hunger   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 19
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildHunger
    ; Imp  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 20
        if rParent.NameIncludes "Mystical"
        endIf
        if rParent.GetItemCount a3hgbmBreedIdToken == 4
        endIf
        if iTest == 1
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildImpMystical
        else
            if ( GetRandomPercent < 33 )
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildImp1
            elseif ( GetRandomPercent < 50 )
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildImp2
            else
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildImp3
            endif
        endif
    ; Jyggylag -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    ;elseif iSkeleton == 21
    ;    (NO SUPPORT YET)
    ; Land Dreugh  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 22
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildLandDreugh
    ; Lich - Give Skeleton Champions   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 23
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSkeletonChampion
    ; Mehrunes Dagon   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 24
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildMehrunesDagon
    ; Minotaur -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 25
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "minotaurlordz.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildFrostTitan
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildMinotaur
        endif
    ; Mountain Lion    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 26
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "leopardlion_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildJaguar
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "snowleopardlion_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSnowLeopard
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "snowmountainlion_body.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSnowMountainLion
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildMountainLion
        endif
    ; Mud Crab -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 27
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildMudCrab
    ; MurkDweller AKA Scalon   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 28
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "murkdementia.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildScalonDementia
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildScalonMania
        endif
    ; Ogre -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 29
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "Greenogre.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildOgreBog
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildOgre
        endif
    ; Rat  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 30
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildRat
    ; Scamp    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 31
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildScamp
    ; Shambles -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 32
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildShambles
    ; Sheep    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 33
        if ( GetRandomPercent < 50 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSheepRam
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSheep
        endif
    ; Skeleton -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 34
        if ( rParent.GetLevel >= 15 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSkeletonChampion
        elseif ( rParent.GetLevel >= 10 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSkeletonHero
        elseif ( rParent.GetLevel >= 6 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSkeletonGuardian
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSkeleton
        endif
    ; Slaughterfish    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 35
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSlaughterfish
    ; Spider Daedra    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 36
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSpiderDaedra
    ; Spriggan -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 37
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "seducer.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSeducer
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildSpriggan
        endif
    ; Storm Atronach   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 38
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildAtronachStorm
    ; Troll    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 39
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "ms14troll.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildPaintedTroll
        else
            if rParent.NameIncludes "Uderfrykte"
            endif
            if rParent.GetItemCount a3hgbmBreedIdToken == 5
            endif
            if iTest == 1
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildUderfrykte
            else
                SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildTroll
            endif
        endif
    ; Will O The Wisp  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 40
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWillOTheWisp
    ; Wraith   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 41
        if ( rParent.GetLevel >= 20 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWraithGloom
        elseif ( rParent.GetLevel >= 16 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWraith
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWraithFaded
        endif
    ; Xivilai  -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 42
        SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildXivilai
    ; Zombie   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 43
        if ( rParent.GetLevel >= 14 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildZombieDread
        elseif (rParent.GetLevel >= 8 )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildZombieHeadless
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildZombie
		endif
    ; - LoversCreature: Hitode -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
	;elseif iSkeleton == 44
    ;    (NO SUPPORT YET)
    ; - LoversCreature: Mushroom   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
	;elseif iSkeleton == 45
    ;    (NO SUPPORT YET)
    ; - LoversCreature: Tentacle Monster   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    ;elseif iSkeleton == 46
    ;    (NO SUPPORT YET)
    ; - LoversBitch: Werewolves    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
    elseif iSkeleton == 47
        if eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "xBitchWWWerewolfbrown.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWerewolf
        elseif eval ( 0 <= ar_Find "xBitchWWWerewolfBW.nif" arPaths )
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWerewolfBW
        else
            SetFunctionValue a3hgbmChildWerewolfGold
        endif
    endif

; Cleanup and Exit with the current function value
    let arPaths := ar_Null
    return

End

Edited by LongDukDong

I mentioned the "add more creatures" years ago in the HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother thread and how to do it.
But I had not noticed the missing  Hitode, Mushroom and TentacleMonster .    :classic_confused:
But Jyggylag  you only meet once, one fight, and no chance to fuck. ( And I never saw another Jyggylag in a Mod )

I add from BravilUnderground addon
insect-sheep   ( sheep )
2 rabbits  ( rat )
worm  (rat )

From other Mods
2 pigs  ( sheep )
3 rabbits   (rat)
2 gangchong   (rat)

anequina goat  (sheep)
10 lions, tigers, panther from ElsweyrAnequina and DibellasWatch  (MountainLion)
I just notice that I missed the ElsweyrAnequina and  DibellasWatch bulls ( minotaur ) ... and a lot creatures from new Mods

And HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother children can not have "respawn" and "No Low Level Processing"   because the Mod does not copy mother or father, it add new "prefabricated" creatures from the esp.