General Discussion

TO READERS:  Melamkish's response was to an individual who accidentally posted here rather than the Fallout - New Vegas board.

Meanwhile... yeah, there's some stuff LACKING in Voice. 

IF... you were female have a female slave and wished it 'pleasure' you with you being submissive.... the assumed dialog in Voice was... your slave is futa.  Period.  No Ifs, ands or Buts.  There is no dialog of a non-futa slave girl being allowed to take charge in bed with her mistress at all. The test conditions for a slave-girl taking charge is merely:

yes  GetIsID                   NPC: Player            == 1  AND

yes  GetIsSex                  FEMALE                 == 1  AND

no   GetItemCount              xLoversPkrFlagSlave    != 1  AND

no   GetIsSex                  FEMALE                 == 1  AND

And for the player to take charge of a female slave is just the opposite.

no   GetIsID                   NPC: Player            == 1  AND

no   GetIsSex                  FEMALE                 == 1  AND

yes  GetItemCount              xLoversPkrFlagSlave    != 1  AND

yes  GetIsSex                  FEMALE                 == 1  AND

That's it!   no denotes aggressives,   yes denotes submissives... and there's nothing to suggest any extra plumbing attachments otherwise.  I guess whoever penned this section assumed every female they met was packin' under their skirt.

There's also very little for MALE slaves in this setup.  If you force it on the guy, it's just the default Rape dialog, else generic sex dialog COUPLED with ztopic gay/futa.  And hell, if a female PC forces it on a guy while being the submissive, the dialog assumed is man-rapes-woman.  Heaven forbid that futa is turned off!!!  Then there's no submissive male dialog at all!  Not exactly correct, eh?

OH.... and the whole catergory Lovers NTR?   What the fuck?  Just call it ADULTRESS!   Whether the aggressor is a guy or a girl, the recipient/submissive is a woman cheating on her boyfriend or husband... and adultress!  I mean, what the hell does NTR even stand for?

Edited by LongDukDong

Just so ya know... I only got the audio.  :( Dunno.

More study and corrections go on within LoversVoice, as I have not tackled identifying the workings of 'Lover Virgins', whereby you have virgin-sex dialog categorized by the 'xLoversPkrCharacter' tokens.  If an actor has 51 of these tokens, it is a guy set to "Rough and Rowdy".  If an actor has 61 tokens, it is a girl set to being a "Proper Lady".  These are character types that you can set with the special spells that come with Lovers Voice, and aren't the issues I encountered.

Within the xTopics for the categorized virgins, you have a handful of random default texts. And then it branches to different texts based on the aggressive male's personality, the settings of 51, 52 53 or 54.  Males also have a setting of 55 for 'Cruel Man', but it isn't present.  Is this an oversight or by intent?  And after these, there are a few more texts for any aggressive partner  with any personality settings, one set for male or female.  Comically, it again assumes... ALL WOMEN ARE DICK-CHICKS ... so they can take their partner's virginity.

Meanwhile, I found a logical error within zTopic2 related to the LoversVirgins.  Now, EVERY female personality is defined in every zTopic.  But within zTopic2, they bungled and had set dialog text meant for a girl who is "Young and Enjoys a good time" and instead set it to "Proper Lady".  In fact, it was also the last of the Young-and-Enjoy girl's set that had the 'Random End' flag turned on, so it would never get to the actual "Proper Lady" dialogs.

Yep, I went through every freakin' condition.  Not gonna stop until everything is identified (or fixed in this particular case).  Now to continue on...

10 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Just so ya know... I only got the audio.  :( Dunno.

More study and corrections go on within LoversVoice, as I have not tackled identifying the workings of 'Lover Virgins', whereby you have virgin-sex dialog categorized by the 'xLoversPkrCharacter' tokens.  If an actor has 51 of these tokens, it is a guy set to "Rough and Rowdy".  If an actor has 61 tokens, it is a girl set to being a "Proper Lady".  These are character types that you can set with the special spells that come with Lovers Voice, and aren't the issues I encountered.

Within the xTopics for the categorized virgins, you have a handful of random default texts. And then it branches to different texts based on the aggressive male's personality, the settings of 51, 52 53 or 54.  Males also have a setting of 55 for 'Cruel Man', but it isn't present.  Is this an oversight or by intent?  And after these, there are a few more texts for any aggressive partner  with any personality settings, one set for male or female.  Comically, it again assumes... ALL WOMEN ARE DICK-CHICKS ... so they can take their partner's virginity.

Meanwhile, I found a logical error within zTopic2 related to the LoversVirgins.  Now, EVERY female personality is defined in every zTopic.  But within zTopic2, they bungled and had set dialog text meant for a girl who is "Young and Enjoys a good time" and instead set it to "Proper Lady".  In fact, it was also the last of the Young-and-Enjoy girl's set that had the 'Random End' flag turned on, so it would never get to the actual "Proper Lady" dialogs.

Yep, I went through every freakin' condition.  Not gonna stop until everything is identified (or fixed in this particular case).  Now to continue on...

SAVE AS .mp4

bandicam 2022-07-07 22-32-51-154.jpgbandicam 2022-07-07 22-32-59-129.jpgbandicam 2022-07-07 22-33-01-748.jpgbandicam 2022-07-07 22-33-14-418.jpg

55 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Duky a mod you might break if you change APP and voiceSSP

I just took a look at it.

Insofar as the underlying scripts, he rewrote the main quest of AdultPlay to eliminate the spells including SleeperSex, code within LoversMB2, and the Initialization and several settings menu scripts in LAPF itself.

He added new conditions to every topic within AdultPlay itself... this I had not (as yet) touched.  And had not touched any of the conversational dialog within LoversVoice, my current focus.

So far, still compatible.

Well well well....    Looks like I was in for a pleasant shock.  YET... dismayed.

The last 'Cluster" of NPCxNPC dialog in each LoversVoice topic is labeled "Gay/Futa'.  Now... that's not entirely correct.  For the xTopics... it's straight up Guy on guy or ... X on guy.  They didn't define who was buggering the guy, but it did not specify anything but the guy.   BUT... the zTopic?  WHOOOHHH!!!   Lo and behold, FUTA!   And it had a special condition that actually determined if futanari was enabled.!!!!!

no  GetIsSex        Male                 ==  1  OR

no  GetGlobalValue  GxLoversPkrFutanari  ==  1  AND

So seriously... This says... this works if the aggressor is a guy.  IF NOT... Futanari must be enabled.  Guy or Futa!!!  Sheeesh!!!

So why is it that the Slavemaster & Futanari Slavegirl dialog did not have this condition?  They fuckin' forgot!!!!!  The Futanari Slavegirl dialog works whether the slavegirl is futa or not!  So yeah... I DO PLAN TO FIX THIS SHIT!!!!

♦       ♦       ♦

Meanwhile, good fuckin' news on the Married / Cheating dialog.  I got a fully working condition going that will say if a defined couple is indeed married or not!  If Mahei gets busy with Numeen, I can have 100% couple dialog.  If Numeen is having sex and the marriage check says 0... dude, that isnt her husband!   I literally cut 28 lines down to ONE! 

Well, I will when I get to it.  I'm still working on structural cleanup.  I got most PROPERLY categorized...  I haven't done the Oral Sex and know that there IS some cunnilingus dialog that no one realizes is present.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:58 PM, LongDukDong said:

I haven't done the Oral Sex and know that there IS some cunnilingus dialog that no one realizes is present.

Oh, boy.....  I don't think he/she (whoever) was paying attention when crating the xTopics for Oral Sex.

Some xTopics denote that the receiving woman is getting her dick blown, and no references to cunnilingus.  In others, there are references SOLELY for cunnilingus and forgoing futanari girls.  There are some 'passive' oral dialogs that could go either way to aid. But the way each topic is handled makes me think that these dialogs were added in as second-thoughts and not planned out all the way.

Generally, the 'virgin giving oral' dialog IS at the top of the list, suggesting that virgin oral is highest priority, then followed by slavegirls, Hero of Kvatch and then remaining gender-based.  But some of this was split up poorly, or (again) had some added in as an afterthought.  And this is just study on the xTopics alone, taking roughly 2.5 hrs of analysis and categorization.

I haven't begun repair duty as yet.  But now that I see the general structure that it is meant to be... the time to re-align the xTopics for Oral will begin soon.  Granted, this only goes to organization, and not adding any flags for futanati.

Sammich time.

Edited by LongDukDong

I'm still toiling away at subdividing the Oral Sex dialog within LoversVoice.   Fortunately, I'm nearly done.  And even more fortunate, I have found that there is SOME dialog within each of the topics that can account for cunnilingus vs futanari differences within each.  So I really don't need to make up JACK on that.  However, there were some issues structurally whereby some dialog would nevah be reached because of improper "Random End" flags or placement therein.  Those had to be taken care of... fast.

A few comical things though.

It appears that the original text prior to translation was copied and placed in the 'Script Notes' window in many cases.  I only translated ONE of these to make that determination, the resulting translation appearing to be some dialog that would appear in-game.  But the resulting translated dialog was comically way off from what we have now.  There's way more paraphrasing than expected.  But that's likely a good thing.

CURRENT VERSION:

You have a beautiful cock.  Do you like it like this?  Does that feel good?

SAVED in NOTES:

‚±�A‚±‚¤‚Å�A‚¢‚¢‚Ì�c�c�H�c‚¿‚ã‚Á�A‚­‚¿‚ã�c‚ñ‚ñ‚Á�c‚¢‚¢�c�c�H
            こ、こうで、いいの……?…ちゅっ、くちゅ…んんっ…いい……?

This is how it's supposed to be. ......? ...ssshhhh, ssshhhh...mmmm....is that good ......?

This from zTopic2.... and pretty much an 80% rewrite.... the last few words being the only part recognizable.

Meanwhile, the last line of oral sex in zTopic4 isn't even oral sex!!!!  It's dialog between a Husband and Wife (or an attempt therein) where they're about to climax together.

My dear, let's cum together!

yes GetItemCount xLoversHitodumaFlag2 <=8 AND

(list of Husbands  != 1 OR)  AND

(list of Wives     != 1 OR)

Yep, this dialog is intended for actual NON-CHEATING COUPLES (covered further below w Husbands), an isn't oral sex.  ROFL.  A detailed system to say the least. But still with issues to repair.

♦       ♦       ♦

EDIT (1hr):  Oh, and you're only going to have one "Alter My Personality" spell offered at game start, not two based on your gender.  I thought it stupid that there were actually two. I mean, what if you chose to re-enter the Character Generating screen after some time and alter your race/gender?  You're stuck with the first spell!!!     Um... not any more.  A new spell now just passes control to the proper effect based on your character's gender.  Easy.  That happens with LAPF's settings, RaperS's settings and etc.

♦       ♦       ♦

EDIT (3hrs):  Well... I've done enough PRELIMINARY WORK on the topics, giving clearer definitions to headings and making sub-divisions where needed.  For example, the first married couple block has subdivisions of "Adultress or Slave" whereby the hubby may not realize his wife was enslaved by the player or has been cheating a LOT on him.... which explains some of the dialogue within.  And there are now separations where dialogue may be  "On cock" which could be both male or futa,  "on Futa" which is female cock only, "on Cunni" which means futanari is disabled... and etc.

Now I have not added or update the conditions in the blocks with the futanari flag nor the new marriage check system... yet.  And yet, that is not even the next phase.  I did include a beginning-stage version of a marriage check. But all partners are hard-coded into the AdultPlayPlus mod and won't allow additions.  This will eventually be changed, the intent being an INI file of married couples.  And flexible enough to recognize if  a wife has a husband with 2 or more on-map references or visa versa.  An example of such would be the Gray Fox and the Countess of Anvil.  Corvin has THREE references to work with.

Be that as it may, I am uploading my WIP right here:

EXAMINATION ONLY.zip

As the name of the file suggests, this is for examination only and is nowhere the final product.  If one wonders if any of the LoversVoice dialog is missing any lines... um... TWO.  And that's actually it.  And that's been made up for with other lines involving cunnilingus and various other issues.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't mind if any suggestions for Khajiiti sex dialogue is offered.  The mod I wrote which had that added Feline on Men/Mer Pillow Talk vanished... unfortunately.  Or perhaps the opposite sex variations of the Races, Beggar or Hero-of-Kvatch dialogue.  Not having dialog from a lusty orc maiden or a beggar in heat, or a woman enthralled by the manly hero... seems a bit one-sided and sexist.  C'mon ladies!  Keep up with your end of the deal!!!  (PMs would be fine)

I won't be working on this for ... chances are... the rest of the week.  I have a few things I may update today, but I know I will be tied up after that.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 6/30/2022 at 2:33 AM, fejeena said:

Beggars: Are there no dialogs for female beggars ? There are vanilla female Beggars. I hope they have there own dialogues. 

Still waiting if anyone has some custom dialog they'd like to offer :D

On 7/6/2022 at 10:14 AM, fejeena said:

And a Idea for Mod NPCs.

Start the vanilla couples with 10 or 11 token or faction rank.

Then we have 9 or 10 token/ranks for Mod NPC couples .

In most mods, mod towns or villages you don't have 9 couples

Oh, you'll like what I have in store.  

Married couples will not be hardcoded into the version of LoversPlayPlusSSP nor LoversVoice anymore.   I already know that the Token and Factions system I implemented works.  But now, I'm taking one more step and have nearly finished the SSP.Ini file system.  Couples can be defined in an INI file similar to the means to add body clothing and mesh styles within the AutoSetBody ini file. 

Example INI entries:

; Married Couples
    ; Format for entering is :  "COUPLE|COUPLE|...|COUPLE|
    ; Each 'Couple' is "HUSBAND,WIFE" by their map reference FormIDs
    ;

Set xLoversAdultPlayMod.sMarriedMod to sv_Con
struct "Oblivion.esm"
    Set xLoversAdultPlayMod.sMarried to sv_Con
struct "0153AA,01DA8A|02C569,02C565"
    SetStage xLoversAdultPlayIni 15

Set xLoversAdultPlayMod.sMarriedMod to sv_Construct "Oblivion.esm"
    Set xLoversAdultPlayMod.sMarried to sv_Construct "132AFA,035993|00BC74,00BC75"

; Flag as done
    SetStage
xLoversAdultPlayIni 20

Basically, you define a Mod (like Oblivion.esm or LoversCrowningIsles.esp) in the first line of a set.  Then you list the COUPLES by their on-map reference formIDs in the second line. Then pass a SetStage value of 15 to trigger the set's inclusion into memory.  When done, pass a SetStage value of 20... and the system knows that there's no more couples to load!

Couples can be like... um...   132AFA,035993    Mahei and Numeen here.   All couples are separated by the | symbol, and the husbands and wives within are themselves separated by a comma.  For multiple reference actors (like the Gray Fox), multiple references for him are separated by periods.... or will be when I get to that point.

I only performed this test on four couples, divided between two 'SETS'  of entries.  But all four couples are registered.  And each line (according to what I've read) can go up to 256 characters in length.  Certainly plenty of space for oh, so many couples!!!

TamagoClub integration has been added.  BEFORE anyone groans, it's a simple test flag to see if anyone is pregnant.  It's kinda stupid to have dialog where the girl is worried she's gonna get knocked up when she's already got a belly full.  That's basically it.

Edited by LongDukDong

Eureka!  Well, what I had worked on works great.  Married couples may INDEED be set up within outside INI files.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:22 AM, LongDukDong said:

And flexible enough to recognize if  a wife has a husband with 2 or more on-map references or visa versa.  An example of such would be the Gray Fox and the Countess of Anvil.  Corvin has THREE references to work with.

Yep, the way to define a 'COUPLE' like Corvin and Millona Umbranox would be to list all three FormIDs for Corvin and Millona's single FormID like so:

" 014702.00C230.022F54,00BE4A "

Yep, a husband or wife may have multiple formIDs for their references, the FormIDs separate by mere periods.  Now I haven't fully tested THAT, but individual hubby/wives are recognized. And if it is a hubby/wife coupling, a special token is applied/removed for the sex animatics... Lovers Voice recognizing it for hubby/wife sex talk.  My preliminary work in 'Voice' to add formIDs is now no-longer needed. 

Right now, I can only think of the Umbranox's having this weird issue with multiple FormIDs... so I'm gonna do a speed run through the that quest... to confirm.

I also need to see if the following works:   " 000000,00BC70 "  If it does, this would allow me to identify someone as 'fixed' widowed whereby they remain thinking of their husband or wife in death... no divorce or removal after death.  Such would be (in the above instance) Rusia Bradus, Rosentia Gallenus or Arriana Valga.  And useful for characters like Mrs Reever in CrowningIsles.

Edited by LongDukDong

There are only 3 IDs

2 for him and 1 for his wife

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:The_Gray_Fox
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Corvus_Umbranox
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Countess_Millona_Umbranox

And wife with dead husband after quests

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ursanne_Loche

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Maeva_the_Buxom

Husband with dead wife from the beginning of the game

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Count_Andel_Indarys     he likes to party, so no restriction to sex with player or NPCs.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Count_Regulus_Terentius       maybe too skooma addicted to even have sex.  :classic_wink:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Melus_Petilius    ! no sex with player and NPCs ! Maybe a Lover No H token

Wifes with dead husband from the beginning of the game

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Countess_Narina_Carvain

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Countess_Arriana_Valga

and many old NPCs were definitely married.   . . . but they really don't need to mention their deceased partners during sex. So no changes needed.

------------------

Are there male-male and female-female Married couples dialogues?  In Mods I have homosexual couples who live together in one house and share a bed.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Actually, there's a correction.  There are three for him,  Corvus, The Stranger and as the Gray Fox.  Form IDs for them are "014702.00C230.022F54"  This I can confirm.  They also have Database Editor IDs of GrayFox, GrayFoxStranger and GrayFoxCorvus.

Maeva's husband is Bjalfi the Contemptible, his form ID being 06156A.  He's in Fort Strand's 2nd level and starts with 22 health in the Database.

I included Rona Hassildor in my list, her form ID being 03E957.  She's ... not..well, is?  She's not dead-dead at the start. :P SleeperSex works on her :D    And yeah, the two husbands... and Regulus Terentius makes three.  I got them, with wives currently set to 000000.

And yep, I got both Arriana and Narina in my list.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Are there male-male and female-female Married couples dialogues?  In Mods I have homosexual couples who live together in one house and share a bed.

There are none at all.  All married dialog appears to be same-sex specific or intended.  There's none specified otherwise.  So I am all ears when I get to additions. ;)

My current list of couples.  The names on the right are the 'wives' and not the husbands... except for Regulus, Andel and Pelus.  The left FormID is the husband, the right is the wife... but it actually doesn't make any difference.  But if a spouse (either or) is 000000, that spouse is likely dead at start.  And again, all these are the Form IDs of the drawn references on the map and not Database formIDs.

Spoiler

"0153AA,01DA8A"    ; Caula Allectus
"02C569,02C565"    ; Erissare Arenim
"01FC5E,01FC5D"    ; Dralora Athram
"04F780,04F77F"    ; Janonia Aurunceia
"01FC59,022BB3"    ; Rochelle Bantien
"031868,03186B"    ; Callia Bincal
"000000,00BC70"    ; Rusia Bradus
"036283,036284"    ; Jantus Brolus
"0234D9,0234D8"    ; Rena Bruiant
"035333,035334"    ; Alessia Caro
"000000,036276"    ; Narina Carvain
"06156A,185FE7"    ; Maeva The Busom
"0234D2,0234D3"    ; Ariela Doran
"01EC32,01EC34"    ; Lady Drad
"0359C2,0359C1"    ; Margarte
"03E0E2,04E9A4"    ; Clesa
"000000,033C75"    ; Rosentia Gallenus
"01DA8C,01DA8D"    ; Renee Geonette
"03AF04,00BC87"    ; Maelona
"00363C,00363D"    ; Rogmesh gra-Coblug
"0374CF,007A8F"    ; Umog gra-Marad
"035292,03E185"    ; Elsynia
"02EC35,03E957"    ; Rona Hassildor
"01FB9E,000000"    ; Andel Indarys
"01C169,01C167"    ; Britta Invel
"00BC72,00BC73"    ; Astia Inventius
"036281,036282"    ; Erline Lirrian
"0234DC,0234D4"    ; Carmen Litte
"01FEDA,00A116"    ; Ursanne Loche
"01BC27,01BBD1"    ; Tivela Lythandas
"132AFA,035993"    ; Numeen
"03E180,00A123"    ; Nilawen
"01E073,01D5BE"    ; Ralsa Norvalo
"01D5BA,01D5BB"    ; Alessia Ottus
"036266,036265"    ; Skjorta
"00364B,00364A"    ; Eilonwy
"00BC74,00BC75"    ; Hasathil
"026FC0,000000"    ; Melus Petilius
"01C4BD,01C4BC"    ; Elisa Pierrane
"035997,035996"    ; Julitta Plotius
"036289,03628A"    ; Edla Dark-Heart
"0327BC,0327C0"    ; Jolie Retiene
"01C4BB,022B70"    ; Carmana Sintav
"036267,03E18F"    ; Karinnarre
"00A121,000000"    ; Regulus Terentius
"014702.00C230.022F54,00BE4A"    ; Millona Umbranox
"000000,02BA83"    ; Arriana Valga
"000000,098249"    ; Rona

If I missed any existing couple in Oblivion... lemme know.

22 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

If I missed any existing couple in Oblivion... lemme know.

Oookay?  Ahdarji the Khajiiti babe in Leyawiin, her late husband a member of the Thieves' Guild.  I'll have to go and look in her house to get her formID, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Confirmed!   If there's a hubby/wife combo and one of them dies...  Their state as a couple is erased, and the survivor is ... well... single once more. This 'test' to determine if a marriage has ended by death runs every 5 seconds... not a priority scenario unless you are intentionally killing the husband in front of the wife in order to ravage her without the marriage bonds in the way.  :P Hell, I ensured that if the PLAYER gets married and loses the spouse, the player becomes a free agent again.

I did have to fix an error with the system.  On game start, the couples are loaded into a Marriage array. It is from this array that couples receive their matching ID tokens and the Marriage faction, and is also the array that checks if anyone married is slain or that their spouse is slain.  UNFORTUNATELY... I forgot to make sure it was erased and reset on each game start.   It ... re-added the loaded data on each subsequent game load/restart.  Sure, the tokens always reset so the couples were always still identified as couples.  But it was a mess that Amentius and Caula Allectus whose token were meant to be 2 in qty became 50 on the next load or 98 on the third saved game load... and so on.

Obviously, I figured out the headache and have that solved.

Taking a little break now.  Yes, I'm doing the Thieves playthrough and yep, I can confirm that the STranger and Gray Fox, both have 47 ID tokens like Millona.  But with fixes, I'm only up to the Arrow quest now.

CAPITAL!

21 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Taking a little break now.  Yes, I'm doing the Thieves playthrough and yep, I can confirm that the STranger and Gray Fox, both have 47 ID tokens like Millona.  But with fixes, I'm only up to the Arrow quest now.

The feature that I am adding into LoversAdultPlayPlus that will track Married couples and remove marriage conditions if one of the spouses has died... works perfectly.  This, even if a spouse combination has a husband or wife that has multiple references such as the Corvus/GrayFox + Millona set.  

If I kill the Gray Fox in front of Millona before heading to the Garden of Dereloth (triggering the end of the quest), not only will all the tokens and faction conditions be removed from Millona and the Gray fox, but from the subsequent Corvus reference added later.  Likewise, if I kill Millona at any time, all tokens and flags are removed from the Gray Fox, The Stranger and Corvus.  It is, for all intents... perfect!

I just can't account for eliminating Corvus (as dead/vanished) if I kill the Gray Fox... that's something that Oblivion itself woulda had to handle ;)

It will skip any Husband/Wife combo where either or has a form ID set to "000000", so they're perpetually married.  And I just added Ahdarji to the list as she remarks in the Thieves Guild Quest her husband had died...  awww---*

So now, if I want to see if someone is currently married, I can either check if they have Marriage tokens or are in the Marriage faction.  And if during sex (for Voice). the callback system will 'check' to see if both parties have EQUAL numbers of Marriage tokens for a bit of Hubby/Wife dialog.

Now's time to clean up the scripts and make them look nice, neat and with understandable comments to describe what's what.  After that... conditions altering time.  :D And I know these work.

For the unaware, there are QUEST variables in LoversAdultPlayPlus that are literally untouched:

• Spell                                Whether or not the 'Sex Invites' spell (and Alter Personality in Voice) are added
  • ConvAfterDisabled           Whether or not the NPC and has after-sex dialog with the PC
  • ModDispositionDisabled  Whether or not the feature that alters NPC disposition for sold sex is disabled
  • DownTimeOld                  Whether or not a separate 'after sex downtime stagger' is in use

These values clearly do affect the system. So there must have been some script to influence these, either one removed from LoversAdultPlayPlus to read from an INI file or an outside mod which this adapts.  It'd be great to get any insight into this.

Edited by LongDukDong

Why are tokens removed when wife or husband died?

Most spouses would be mourning now.

Millona in particular, she was faithful to her missing husband for years, she would be in mourning for years now.  Millona is in the vanilla dialogue condition list and she's the only one who believes her husband is still alive.  And just because she sees or knows for sure that her husband is dead she can be easily fucked?  It should still only be possible with the "difficult" flirt system.

Some dialogues may not be quite appropriate, but to set the NPCs as unmarried. . .  But in real life you don't always say "my deceased" either, you talk as if he/she were still alive.
So most of the dialogues is still ok: "I can't start a new relationship because of my husband/wife. "

Maeva_the_Buxom didn't like her husband except that he was good in bed, she might lose all tokens after his death.

But everyone else should keep their tokens if a partner dies. After a year or two the married tokens could be removed.  ( Timer? GetGameDaysPassed . But I don't know if you should make the effort and work for people who play their character more than 2 game years.   Just keep the token. And maybe add a few widows and widowers dialogues in the flirt system. )

On 7/21/2022 at 7:08 PM, fejeena said:

Why are tokens removed when wife or husband died?

Most spouses would be mourning now.

Basically for the same reason as the "Move In on Him or Her" mod.  Hell, your own Lovers Situations has the player bangin' Ursanna after her hubby is slain.

But everyone else should keep their tokens if a partner dies. After a year or two the married tokens could be removed. 

Actually, I was considering... Token Swap.  That is, the surviving spouse would receive a 'Widow' token of some sort that expires after X days.  So while they still have this token, they are still relatively unapproachable or would fall under the guidelines of married/cheating mechanics.  For this, a possible change to how I have the INI entries may be in need:

CURRENT:

struct "0153AA,01DA8A|02C569,02C565"

POSSIBLE:

struct "4,0153AA,01DA8A|12,02C569,02C565"

The proposed addition is a Month QTY added to the beginning of each couple.  Maeva might have a month value of '0' for all intent and purposes while Millona 24.  I will need to look into Oblivion's systems to verify if I can set up tokens to test for 'months' before they self-erase.  But that's the planned next evolution.

This would also be a possibility for the "000000" spouses.  An NPC whose husband or wife was already dead at game start might have no issue since their time of mourning has passed while others... extended.  However, I would need to alter what I have as the setup currently invalidates and skips over these couples as permanent attachments.

Some dialogues may not be quite appropriate, but to set the NPCs as unmarried. . .  But in real life you don't always say "my deceased" either, you talk as if he/she were still alive.

Yep.  Definitely.  So I really don't need to add much.   Some would need to be added  "My husband's is good enough" to "My husband's was good enough", having past-tense variations for this instance.

And again... any additional dialog (as you mentioned) could come my way.

The current Hitoduma flags are good to check if the subject NPC has had experience with the Player, a rating above 8 means Adultress with adultress-like dialog.  That's fine by me and can stay. But now I have to consider the inclusion of the Ninshin (or Pregnancy) flags.  TWO to be specific.  One added and removed during VOICE instances, and the other added for the After-Sex dialogs, so lines like "What if I get pregnant?" don't appear if already preggers.

But first, I am going to go into LoversSlaveTrader right now to add a new Flag.  You'd like it.  It is a flag that would-be users/adapters may add to NPCs so said NPCs cannot be 'copied' if/when enslaved.  As ya know, copying an NPC in LST could break quests as it wouldn't be the same reference, and this would be a means to prevent this issue.

♦       ♦       ♦

EDIT:  Success on the new feature for LoversSlaveTrader.  I just added a new INI file for NPCs that cannot be copied and it works brilliantly.  Look below:

Set xLSTMods.sNoCopyMod to sv_Construct "Oblivion.esm"
    Set xLSTMods.sNoCopyNPC to sv_Con
struct "00A129"
    SetStage xLSTIni 10

Now, Gilgondorin cannot be "COPY-Enslaved"... definitely helpful if you ... for some reason... enslave him BEFORE you get into the Bravil Underground.  If you COPIED him, you'd never get the Handbill dialog and it'd be game over.

I guess now I'm gonna go through Bravil Underground's list of candidates and whichever ones COULD be copied... I'll add. :cool:  No sense in having a spell that breaks a quest mod that uses it.

EDIT:  (10 Hrs Later)

The after-sex dialog in AdultPlayPlus is a bit borked.  I finally decided to go through it and did a breakdown of the categories covered:

• ORAL - WIFE Adultry  -  No actual worries. Wife could be receiving or giving...
  • ORAL - FEMALE SEXSLAVE  -  All dialog assumes female giving satisfaction.  Use of Master assumes male PC
  • ORAL - FEMALE  -  MOST dialog assumes female giving satisfaction, only one otherwise.
  • ORAL - MALE  -  All dialog assumes male getting satisfaction
  • Non-ORAL - WIFE SEX SLAVE  -  All dialog assumes wife is submissive to a Male Master
  • Non-ORAL - WIFE  -  All dialog assumes wife is submissively cheating with a Male PC
  • Non-ORAL - ADULTRESS  -  All dialog assumes wife is submissively cheating with a Male PC
  • Non-Oral - FEMALE SEX SLAVE  -  All dialog assumes slave is submissive to a Male Master
  • Non-Oral - MALE SEX SLAVE  -  All dialog assumes slave is servicing a Female Master
  • Non-Oral - FEMALE  -  All dialog assumes she is receiving from a Male PC
  • Non-Oral - GENERAL  -  No actual worries. Other party could be receiving or giving...

Clearly the dialog is more limited and doesn't have any same-sex options, and doesn't recognize who is giving or receiving even though you get to choose in the TOPICS.  The conditions were quite easy to figure out... finding that limited end dialog really does exist.  If the Female Sex Slave was actually told to 'service' her master and be aggressive... that's not present.  And the like for other dialog.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 7/22/2022 at 9:12 AM, LongDukDong said:

Clearly the dialog is more limited and doesn't have any same-sex options, and doesn't recognize who is giving or receiving even though you get to choose in the TOPICS.  The conditions were quite easy to figure out... finding that limited end dialog really does exist.  If the Female Sex Slave was actually told to 'service' her master and be aggressive... that's not present.  And the like for other dialog.

Doesn't recognize who is giving or receiving?  Oh, easy fix.  I added a very very VERY simple flag for After-Sex dialog within AdultPlayPlus that is added ONLY to the aggressive partner. So dialogue such as "I feel so happy with you inside of me..." will never register for an aggressive person. Meanwhile, dialogue such as "I hope my cock was good enough for you..." only responds FOR an aggressive partner.  Prior to this, the system did not have any test to say if dialogue was aggressive or submissive characters. :cool:

Gender-based dialogue has now been handled, now including lines for both 'Master' and Mistress' whereby the system only recognized a 'Master'... as if a woman couldn't be the dominating factor in this setup.   Meanwhile, the Lovers Futanari On/Off flag has been put to good use, allowing for dialog such as "And how did my pussy taste?" (actual original dialog) be available only if the flag is off, and a substitute for this dialogue now available if the switch is on.  Yes, I added some accommodating dialog for both the genders and futanari instances.  In fact some dialogue works for occasions of   (if futa or male) conditions. :blush:

And yep, dialogue such as "There's so much cum... What if we have to raise a child?" will now NOT appear for NPCs if the submissive/receiving partner is indeed pregnant. It takes less than a dozen lines to add detection and loading of TamagoClub-based content, and nearly as much to perform a simple pregnancy test before the dialogue is triggered.  So the system now accommodates that system... if detected.  I like to cover eventualities. :wink:

MEANWHILE: IF ANYONE HAS ANY OPTIONAL TOPICS FOR ADULT PLAY SSP FOR POSSIBLE SAME-SEX COUPLES, I'M ALL EARS (if ducks have ears).  THERE ARE SOME CONDITIONS, BUT NOT MUCH DIALOGUE ITS WAY. :|

Otherwise, work upon AdultPlayPlus is pretty much complete, and my next task is an attack on LoversVoice... of which I had worry where the after-sex dialog was involved.

And I needn't have been.

While I am fully aware that the After-Sex dialogue for LoversVoice is borked, I was afraid that the work I performed on separating and correcting issues with LoversAdultPlay's After-Sex dialog would  give me more headaches such as finding parts of Voice's dialog here or there or wherever scattered throughout the conversation.  Thankfully, this wasn't the case.  One thing that the developers of LoversVoice did right was that all the new dialog was placed 'above' all other already-existing dialogue.

So now, I have need to 'study' the breakdown of LoversVoice after-sex dialogue.

It is already in categories, but these are major categories and doesn't cover the fine details whether speech of a character is of an aggressive partner of submissive partner. For example, if you had taken a virgin, said dialog may be "You don't like the virgin taste?... I remember it hurt a lot..." as said dialog only detects the NPC's  sex count and gender, not determining whether the PLAYER was virgin or not.  AND it doesn't appear to distinguish between an NPC having lost her virginity from penetration or otherwise.

I realize it is adding 'Syojo' flags in these, so I will need to study up on their mechanics.  But they seem less... accurate.  STILL, not recognizing offensive and submissive partners is an issue as well.

---STUDY TIME---

Edited by LongDukDong

So far, work on LoversVoice is coming along okay...  focusing on the After-Sex dialog now. 

Insofar as SLEEPER-SEX, options are present for virginal rape, pre-defined personalities both male and female as part of LoversVoice, Wife rape, Slave Surprise and NPC's disposition.  The categories are pretty much SOLID there, but I have to study more on how it is handling virginity.  I'm not exactly 'reassured' how it appears to be handled as it doesn't seem to recognize ... well... the hymen.  OUCH!

Regarding ORAL SEX, the next main category, it too appears kinda solid... though simplified.   You have categories of Virgin with the pre-defined female LoversVoice categories or 'not' a virgin with the pre-defined categories for both male and female.  Likewise, solid.  And only a few instances where I needed to add conditions where oral sex 'HAD' to be fellacio.  Thankfully, adding the   IF MALE OR FUTA-ON feature is easy enough to work with.  And only one case did I need to add a 'new' dialog line to cover male or female recipients.  YAY?

Still, the dialog is extremely male-female centered in all things.  And it will take time to make it more encompassing.

AGAIN: IF ANYONE HAS ANY OPTIONAL TOPICS FOR ADULT PLAY SSP FOR POSSIBLE SAME-SEX COUPLES, I'M ALL EARS (if ducks have ears).  THERE ARE SOME CONDITIONS, BUT NOT MUCH DIALOGUE ITS WAY. :|  THIS WOULD HOLD TOO FOR LOVERSVOICE AFTERSEX DIALOG.

A STUDY ON LOVERS VOICE's HANDLING OF PC/NPC VIRGIN STATE:

Its borked.  Sure, there are three tokens (virgin, not-virgin, and PC deflowered her) that work okay, and there's a script called xLoversSyojoCheck that will run every so often to test newbie NPCs as virgin or not.  But other than a spell, there's no callbacks to determine if an NPC gets deflowered.

Instead, it's the after-sex dialog.  Mind you, the console command "set xLoversAdultPlay.ConvAfterDisabled to 1" would disable the after-sex dialog and make it so no NPC would 'nevah' be token-ably deflowered! And it ignores sleeper-sex conditions with virgins altogether.  But no where else does it ever add the PC deflowered the NPC (xloversSyojoFlagC) token.

At the same time, none of the after-sex dialogues determines if the Player is offensive or defensive, so a virgin taken dialogue could go to the wrong individual.

So yeah, I'm certainly saving my notes and considering a nicely designed callback.

• 3 weeks later...

DB

who knows how the animations [FASTforward[ and [forward[ are related?

The fact is that their speed somehow depends on one another, if you take the same animations and rename them to these, then the speed of one will be 4 times less than the other, if the total time for each is 1 second. I do not understand this connection, what is the matter and why did the developers do this?

Maybe there should be a strict FPS on the number of keys? Or a strict distance in one second? There is some kind of connection that adjusts the speed both in the forward and in the reverse direction, i.e. the speeds of these animations are mutually related, but I don't understand how to finally get the timing and distance of the actor to be correct for the finished animation.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Isn't it a game setting?

walk speed

run speed

backward speed

sneak speed

fMoveRunAthleticsMult

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Movement_Formulas

No, it's more complicated than that.

Probably, it matters whether there is a linear or quadratic dependence there, I managed to copy the animation image to the skeleton at normal speed, where there were problems, something began to work.

But I still don't understand the principle)))

18 hours ago, TDA said:

No, it's more complicated than that.

Probably, it matters whether there is a linear or quadratic dependence there, I managed to copy the animation image to the skeleton at normal speed, where there were problems, something began to work.

But I still don't understand the principle)))

In general, the animation speed in these two types of animation is related to the distance that the actor travels with this animation, the smaller the distance, the faster the animation plays in the game, no matter what its actual speed is. It's amazing and I don't understand what the fuck and why...

In addition, they have some kind of feedback between themselves, according to the speed of increasing the playback of the animation, but it is not clear whether the dependence is linear or non-linear there ...