9 hours ago, taronia said:

I downloaded the Lustful Void folder, put it in Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod, extracted it but I can't find it to enable in the launcher's mod list.

Any ideas?image.png.b4d538428af1584bcd5f1d43dd43a4f8.png

This is a problem with paradoxes launcher itself, it's buggy as hell, Your best option is to use an alternative mod manager for the game I would suggest this one. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/tool-paradoxos-mod-manager.1001303/

2 hours ago, darkestdragon said:

the zoo one is very frequent when you build the alien zoo on a planet, tentacles on is frequent till you do one of the option or remove the tile blocker i'm unsure. slime always happen near the begin of each of my play through and grave the sex toy scientist also come up as well

But how i can build a zoo?

Oh and just FYI for those who struggle make sure you aren't putting mods in the steam file and make your you take out the image and the content files from the single file when you unpack them. If you just unpack them they will not show up. What you should get is a file with two files in it after you extract, you need to take both of those out and delete the file they were in for it to show up. 

There are event pictures that doesn't show in the smaller event window submod when the milk cow specialization windows open.  I believe there is a missing spriteType in the "lv_event_pics.gfx" file in the submod.  I believe this needs to be added:

code/

spriteType = {
        name = "GFX_evt_lv_no_milk_cow_specialization"
        texturefile = "gfx/event_pictures/evt_lv_no_milk_cow_specialization.dds"
        masking_texture = "gfx/interface/situation_log/event_mask.dds"
        alwaystransparent = yes        
    }

/code

Similar entries should be added for the rest of the milk cow specializations (unless this was a deliberate change).

Thanks for the great mod!

13 hours ago, bobwoodword said:

The only major issues I have noticed with this mod so far is that 80% of the races will pick sex crazed breeder as their first new civic when the game starts. Anyone know how I could dramatically reduce, or heck, even get rid of that civic for the AI to pick once the game launches?

I use other mods which adds traits, this seems to reduce traits being picked repetitively.

The downside however, is that fewer traits are being picked from this mod.

Edit: Whoops, sorry, I misread that as traits.

But this should also be true with mods which adds civics.

My synthetic pops never work as whores nor milk cows regardless of whether they have any related traits or not. I'm not a modder myself, but I tried everything as far as I know. It turns out they don't work even when "is_robot_pop = yes". I double checked it by turning off all the other mods. I searched it here and apparently this doesn't seem to be my case only. Seeing my pops fired right after the synthetic ascension and never go back where they should be no matter what trait you try to put them with is really a let down and I just even deleted the whole save file.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:23 AM, dolco said:

My synthetic pops never work as whores nor milk cows regardless of whether they have any related traits or not. I'm not a modder myself, but I tried everything as far as I know. It turns out they don't work even when "is_robot_pop = yes". I double checked it by turning off all the other mods. I searched it here and apparently this doesn't seem to be my case only. Seeing my pops fired right after the synthetic ascension and never go back where they should be no matter what trait you try to put them with is really a let down and I just even deleted the whole save file.

Synths not working as milk cows makes sense (without the right traits), but they should be able to work in sex jobs, so this is a bug. It might be a weighting issue.