On 8/13/2022 at 8:52 PM, Ma Ri said:

Click the Picture to Download!

Sohyang.webp

for Skyrim SE.

greetings, I saw that you have some followers and Korean-style presets through posts and I was wondering if you could help me find any presets in this style but that use diamond skin, because so far I only found one on the website arca.live that officially the author said that only diamond skin was needed. Thanks in advance for your attention.

1 hour ago, BIGJacob said:

From the Nexus: Mugi & Nina by Kurone, K Series 1 & K Series 2 by Skuh 

You can also check: Cha-Eun & Hanako [Bijin Skin] by chob0318 and Orimagen's mods.

thanks for the suggestions, I really like kurone's work and I have all of his presets, including the old ones that were deleted and my only constructive criticism of his or her work is that his or her presets are very similar and almost the same just changing skin color, hair , eyes and some facial details. The chob0318 and Orimagen's, their presets are beautiful but they don't use my skin, I only use diamond skin and my secondary one, in which I have only one compatible preset, is realore ultima skin v2.

Hello guys, i'm looking for the mod of this guys which sadly the download link got deletedimage.png.689e87da160ceba27ece55d35790302e.png

If anyone has them could he share the zip, please ? i'll be Very gratefull, especially these one

https://arca.live/b/tullius/39136301?category=동료&target=all&keyword=코노싀발&p=1

https://arca.live/b/tullius/39072495?category=동료&target=all&keyword=코노싀발&p=1

https://arca.live/b/tullius/38232066?category=동료&target=all&keyword=코노싀발&p=1

and bonus if anyone has this one too 

https://arca.live/b/tullius/53231218?category=동료&p=4

Hello everyone. I don't wanna be too much trouble, I'm hoping I wont be at least. 

I am looking for this mod "[Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.3 CBBE 3BA SE"

I have a follower that unfortunately requires this mod but the clothes are cool anyway so I don't mind.

I looked everywhere on google and all links are down, so I'm hoping someone here has it, if not, then it is no big deal, I appreciate your time anyway.

7 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

Hello everyone. I don't wanna be too much trouble, I'm hoping I wont be at least. 

I have a follower that unfortunately requires this mod but the clothes are cool anyway so I don't mind.

I looked everywhere on google and all links are down, so I'm hoping someone here has it, if not, then it is no big deal, I appreciate your time anyway.

The complete Project Vindictus:

Project Vindictus vol.1 Remastered SMP

Project Vindictus vol.2 SMP

Project Vindictus vol.3 SMP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to request a download of the following modification:

http://www.9damaogame.net/thread-244599-1-1.html Direct Link PW 8ibw [Everything, except AreYouThere...]

Thanks, in advance...

Edited by BIGJacob
9 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

The complete Project Vindictus:

Project Vindictus vol.1 Remastered SMP

Project Vindictus vol.2 SMP

Project Vindictus vol.3 SMP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These links all require username and password to download, just letting everyone know.

Edited by Imperfection
On 9/13/2022 at 4:28 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

If the other link didnt work here is the file without a password my dude

849492447_Kirax_Project_Vindictus_Vol.3_CBBE_3BA_SE_v1.1.0.7z

Spoiler
8 hours ago, gogo2225 said:

those characters looks so familiar, I remember I saw these on tulips channel as a preset or a follower but can’t find them..

Any one knows?

DD - 98108086 #1 - 무제.png

DD - 98324790 #1 - 무제.png

DD - 99263257 #1 - 무제.png

On 8/11/2022 at 2:08 PM, looper128 said:

An almost up-to-date preview topic...

I think it's worth checking out the above post...

Edited by BIGJacob

To be honest: I haven't checked any of the archives yet, and I came across the topic from arca.live by accident while searching for more relevant proposals...

I would like to request a download of the following modification:

http://www.9damaogame.net/thread-244599-1-1.html Direct Link PW 8ibw [Everything, except AreYouThere...]

Thanks, in advance...

Have you checked the appropriate archive on Mega.nz from my previous post?

Edited by BIGJacob