On 2/5/2022 at 4:35 PM, Ma Ri said:

Revna right? I forgot because I am doing so many things.

Revna CME and Follower SE

Hide contents

CME-14-Revna.jpg

CME

_14_commonTriRaces.slotUnavailable

Revna Follower SE

Revna Follower_Tweaked.7zUnavailable

She is also part of the Kumchuk Follower Collection Pack SE by 잠시들른쿰척쿤

Hide contents

y.webp

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cfb3EINKDMAPBeSFWNRHXZE96UqKWMKw

Thanks!

z2.gif

hello . do you have this mod for the skyrim LE version ?

y.webp

1 hour ago, Galewind2000 said:

Thank you.  I appreciate it.  

hello , I was able to backport some followers mods to le version , but I've run into a problem, they all had a gray face , I tried backporting using a different method  , but the result was the same , if you've any idea why this is happening ,  I'd really appreciate your help.   

2 hours ago, Galewind2000 said:

hello , I was able to backport some followers mods to le version , but I've run into a problem, they all had a gray face , I tried backporting using a different method  , but the result was the same , if you've any idea why this is happening ,  I'd really appreciate your help.   

Did you remove the packt tangent on the Face meshes and activate vertex colors?

I never had this problem since following my own procedure.

16 hours ago, Harvald said:

Did you remove the packt tangent on the Face meshes and activate vertex colors?

I never had this problem since following my own procedure.

thank you . I was able to solve that issue with nifscope , but then I noticed all the followers I've backported have no physiques applied to them , I mean that their breasts and butts are static, I don't  know why this is happening ,   even though I have a xemps32 and HDT-SMP installed, is it suppose to be like that or did I mess up something during the backport ? I'd appreciate your help again.  

Last resort request! does anyone have ninirim clothing collection cbbe for 3ba body conversion for SE and if not is there a UUNP version of it for SE? i got the clothing collection with all the clothes in it but i cant convert that pack to save my life. however i found 2 links to a cbbe 3ba version of it but the links were dead. sorry for having so little to go on, and pardon my typing, im exhausted.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:18 PM, Galewind2000 said:

thank you . I was able to solve that issue with nifscope , but then I noticed all the followers I've backported have no physiques applied to them , I mean that their breasts and butts are static, I don't  know why this is happening ,   even though I have a xemps32 and HDT-SMP installed, is it suppose to be like that or did I mess up something during the backport ? I'd appreciate your help again.  

No, you didn't do anything wrong.

Tt's because smp SE works differently than smp LE. In these cases, I simply exchange the body. I either take the body of a follower that I particularly like or I take the body/hands/feet from meshes / actor / character / characterassests and copy it in place.  The bodytexture doesn't matter cause all follower work with texturepacks. You can also change the loading path of the bodymeshes in tes5edit and thus save yourself the installation of the body meshes. This even improves the performance of the game.

Rework of the smp archtecture is very difficult.

My way is somewhat easier and I'm a lazy modder.

Edited by Harvald