Help with chinese bodyslide

This is not request for conversion. I think this collection is all converted. Sadly, my bodyslide doesnt eat it.

http://www.9damao.com/thread-71910-1-1.html

its two parts 5gb 840pieces, contains luxury collection and much more, with smp physics. It needs to combine both parts.

Anyone has experience with bodyslide files from 9damao? Help please, wheres problem? Could that be chinese filenames (my windows sometimes messes chinese completely)? My bodyslide shows like 100 empty rows, then some english pieces, but those display only empty body. How to fix it?

I am heavily tempted to instal their bodyslide 2.61, would that help? It contains smp body 2.0 and last smp pe patch. I have those standalone, and its just perfect. Need outfits.

Thanks for info, some kind soul <3

((btw i have already chinese enb, all their body skin and face and makeup, and hair, and nails art OMG THAT - i understand zero chinese, its hell, but nothing compares lol))

happens to me too, you have to change your windows region to chinese 

go to control panel --> Region --> Administrative   and change system locale to chinese  and restart

after you finish building armors in bodyslide  change  the region to your original region :smile:

Note: extract the files again if you see them in mess or missing letters

On 23. 4. 2018 at 8:41 AM, AllureLove said:

I'm the one who posted that post.Simply put, you need to replace your bodyslide version with 4.3.4. It can correctly identify the BS preset with Chinese name.

OMG, i didnt realise that i have to follow my own thread, so i missed your response. I will try this.

I actually have downloaded 9dm mess instalation of bodyslide, but i am really scared to try it.

Thanks for info!

Well, theres just tiny problem, where can i get 4.3.4 bodyslide? I have 4.5.4, and oldest on nexus is 4.5.2.

EDIT also, that bodyslide should support smp (i have not much clue about it, i thought smp are just xmls, and have nothing to do with nifs)

On 22. 4. 2018 at 8:50 PM, zorck248195 said:

happens to me too, you have to change your windows region to chinese 

go to control panel --> Region --> Administrative   and change system locale to chinese  and restart

after you finish building armors in bodyslide  change  the region to your original region :smile:

Note: extract the files again if you see them in mess or missing letters

I am totally scared to do this, main reason - if i would ever be able to put it back. Chinese is total nightmare for me LOLs.

I was thinking, more like renaming those files, sadly... theres 840 pieces, which means 1680 files (or more, who knows)

Thinking... BUT those chinese symbols are right in filenames, only bodyslide doesnt eat them (i think)

5 minutes ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

System locale is not language. You might see some oddities like chinese letters in Windows date.

ok i could make system image backup, in case... and brace myself, and do it

just one question -

This solves, how 7zip unpacks files? because symbols in filenames on disk are ok, google translate understands it (not me)

Or this solves, so bodyslide can read those files?

15 minutes ago, kiki78 said:

ok i could make system image backup, in case... and brace myself, and do it

just one question -

This solves, how 7zip unpacks files? because symbols in filenames on disk are ok, google translate understands it (not me)

Or this solves, so bodyslide can read those files?

I believe changing system locale makes your system recognize letters of the locale you picked, so chinese letters in this case. I'm not certain it should work but it's worth a try and the biggest downside is waiting for your PC to just reboot, might as well try it.

No luck there, with changed locale, theres tons of empty rows... and on the bottom, about hundred of english named ones. I just noticed, that english named outfits work, but when i move weight slider, only outfit changes, not body... might be some minor bug, or major incompatibility...

Ill try once more, but outside mod organizer, just dummy folder with bodyslide and this collection.

If nothing, then i wanna try AllureLove's suggestion. BUT where to get bodyslide 4.3.4

And if even that wont work, ill just try that mess of bodyslide from 9dm, its 3 separate downloads 2gb of garbage updates nonsenses, initial version 2.41 mixed with faces and what not crap. 2.61 final update... siiigh...

BECAUSE those outfits, which i can see, are super beautiful... i mean it... this is nowhere to be seen...

You know, you could also just use my official, very latest version, instead of 6 or 2 year old ones.

If it doesn't work, all you need to do is save the .xml or .osp files of the mod to UTF-8 encoding using Notepad++, which is mentioned in the change log.

35 minutes ago, ousnius said:

You know, you could also just use my official, very latest version, instead of 6 or 2 year old ones.

If it doesn't work, all you need to do is save the .xml or .osp files of the mod to UTF-8 encoding using Notepad++, which is mentioned in the change log.

thank you very much ousnius :bawling: it works now after saving .osp to UTF-8 encoding

1 hour ago, ousnius said:

omg! Going on it! Thanks for help!

sorry for noobs not reading changelogs (for this kind of information) <3

btw, never thought that .osp might be text file, lols

1 hour ago, ousnius said:

Ousnius, btw, its not best place to ask, or bugreport - well its nice you are here.

I love NIO HH, its working much better.

But if i use your fixes - specifically when i have sex, wearing high heels, my character randomly lowers and gets stuck in ground. If i do solo scene in SL (masturbation), this happens about 90perc times. In normal scenes, its quite random, but sometimes it happens many times in row, character switching up down.

Im not sure where to report this etc, but i am sure, that it was discussed on LL more times, more than year ago - without any solution.

Is there any fix?

I solved it, by not using fixes, but until i found such solution, it was bit annoying... There are some animations straight made for wearing HH - from 3ijou, and many others work pretty good, so "dont wear HH" is not best advice. Its not biggie, but something is wrong there =).

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2018 at 10:59 PM, kiki78 said:

grrrrrrrrrrrrr, got obviously further, but now...

life calls, no more time for this now... if you find any solution, lemme know

Untitled.png

So I got it to work.
Just converting to UTF-8 doesn't work as you need to first convert the file to Simplified Chinese.

This worked for me:

Step 1: Open the file in Notepad++
Step 2: Go to the menu bar click Characterset -> More -> Chinese -> GB2312 (Simplified Chinese)
Step 3: Press ctrl + A to select all text
Step 4: Go to the menu bar again and click Characterset -> Convert to UTF-8
Step 5: Save

Hope it helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey, sorry for late reply, i had some pause with skyrim and its messy modding, going back these days, lol (it is sometimes very exhausting, that much, so i needed to pause bc life)

yes, what i remember, some worked, some not, i managed to instal chinese messy bodyslide later on, but it messed other things... so... round 2 soon, after i reinstal, reupdate everything, which might take ages

Archived