Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

@Just Don't  Thank you!  Damn, I've struggled with that.

My deepest condolences for Sophia, I've also struggled long and hard to protect Zora Fair-Child in my Lexy build - ancillary damage and friendly fire can be tragic.

@Maligus If .NET config is set up right, ctd's should give you a folder/subfolder/file : NetScriptFramework/Crash/Crash_2021_5_18_#-#-#.txt  or something similar.

The Breezehome screenshot shows something is overwriting Breezehome by Lupus.  That's the annoying vanilla firepit that's trying to burn your rug.

@Tempfiks Thanks for the narrowing down on breezehome, now to just figure out where I should have that mod in the load order. As for the crash file, the folder is there but it's empty. I disabled undead being vaporized in the MCM for FEC and so far have not replicated the CTD since, still watching though to see if it was something else causing it.

If you are following Aylis' (wonderfully unique) guide, the installation order for BreezehomeByLupus.esp should show up somewhere around +/- 90 something priority depending on the options you chose.  Strongly suggest doing the build exactly as it's described (and playing it) before adding mods!

Just to be clear, not all crashes trigger a .net crash file, but your description suggests it should, so check the config (but hope it doesn't happen again)

@wollboi Apologies, I cited Just Don't and meant to send my Sophia condolences to you - hope you had a recent save...

@Tempfiks Thanks for all your assistance on this

So First Breezehome by lupus is at 93 in the load order, I've not added any mods that alter the homes etc. Everything should be near exact the same as the full list here.

Spoiler

adb7c320a9dda41cfae7d26f5938e5d2.png.2195e39de862ddaa96bc7dc9a6386eb4.png

As for the crash logs I checked the config file for it and everything is enabled so not sure why nothing is coming out unless it's not an error that is showing up

Spoiler

beeaeee2f5f0c96007b38a505faee3bb.png.2345fa790d1b7010f941fc2bcfba18a4.png

Edit: had a seperate crash just happen and it generated a crashlog which was unrelated to the previous oneCrash_2021_5_18_22-40-13.txt

9 hours ago, Maligus said:

@Tempfiks

Edit: had a seperate crash just happen and it generated a crashlog which was unrelated to the previous oneCrash_2021_5_18_22-40-13.txt

Not all crashes show up in .net, you may want to look at SKSE logs, too -check the sticky for FEC on nexus about that.

Run ReSaver and see where any hanging threads lead, but take care what you remove.  re-Read Everything On The First Page of this guide.

The crash you posted above says you were tangling w/ Yrsarald Thrice-Pierced up in Windhelm - careful db!

You might go over your High Poly NPC Overhaul installation and make sure you have the right versions and patches and you may want to reinstall there.

Make sure XP32skeleton and its fixed scripts are in the right place/ version and active.

Then maybe run Bodyslide, Fnis, Nemesis again just to be safe.  Hopefully, someone else here has better suggestions, good luck.

@Aylis

So i finally finished the setup and started the game. Good things first. It acutally runs. NO CTD yet and the ENB works - Great!

But now comes the bad. Even though im happy that most mods seem to work flawlessly, i super bummed about the problems with the roads. I hoped to finally being able to play after spending over 20 hours  on modding it. 

All of my roads look just look like crap. I guess something overwrites blended roads. I see no stone texture, just dirt.

Also my map looks horrible. I've found a post from you on this topic and you somehow fixed it.

- I just hope it is somewhat fixable. I can live with the map beeing as it is. But the roads completly ruin the immersion.

Greatful for any tipps.

Going to sleep now. Need some rest.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.4b362326f6b98cc614873293cf21fb44.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.thumb.png.868a28b3f738ac140f113247e983f4c2.png

The map just looks horrible. Absolute Doo-Doo

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.thumb.png.f3a8a2895301ff95ffa5b1bfd379c4e9.png

enb2021_5_19_21_47_38.bmp enb2021_5_19_21_47_38.bmp

@Aylis

So i finally finished the setup and started the game. Good things first. It acutally runs. NO CTD yet and the ENB works - Great!

But now comes the bad. Even though im happy that most mods seem to work flawlessly, i super bummed about the problems with the roads. I hoped to finally being able to play after spending over 20 hours  on modding it. 

All of my roads look just look like crap. I guess something overwrites blended roads. I see no stone texture, just dirt.

Also my map looks horrible. I've found a post from you on this topic and you somehow fixed it.

- I just hope it is somewhat fixable. I can live with the map beeing as it is. But the roads completly ruin the immersion.

-->my current modlist https://modwat.ch/u/Mittelat

Greatful for any tipps.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@akadeadpool ... Damn it. Didn't see that. Sofia, I can only blame myself. (But she was kind of annoying and stood way too close to me anyway.)

@Mittelat Turn off More Dirt on the Roads. I didn't like it either. I ended up only being able to tell if I was on a road if I saw a lamppost. No idea about the map though, it looks fine to me.

Question: went to return Meridia's Beacon and get that pita quest out of the way.  Beacon looks good, everything runs smooth,  but Meridia is a floating wig in an otherwise entertaining circle of light.  Anybody know what might be missing/happening?   - call me lazy this time...

BTW, dungeons and caves are totally rich in this build, lovin it.

19 hours ago, wollboi said:

@akadeadpool ... Damn it. Didn't see that. Sofia, I can only blame myself. (But she was kind of annoying and stood way too close to me anyway.)

@Mittelat Turn off More Dirt on the Roads. I didn't like it either. I ended up only being able to tell if I was on a road if I saw a lamppost. No idea about the map though, it looks fine to me.

Do i have to redo the bashed patch and DynDOLOD?

Take a close look at my world map especially in the parts more south west.

I looks like a mudhole. Not definition or trees at all. Found a screenshot of aylis map.

Shouldn't it look like the picture below. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot1595.jpg.cbbd7009b900ee7aaffafc673fda3da8.jpg

@Aylis

I want to propose to add the dollowing mos to the list, if possible. In my opinion it adds a lot to immersion.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43494

Spoiler

Here is a video showcase of the mod by brodual.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Tempfiks said:

Question: went to return Meridia's Beacon and get that pita quest out of the way.  Beacon looks good, everything runs smooth,  but Meridia is a floating wig in an otherwise entertaining circle of light.  Anybody know what might be missing/happening?   - call me lazy this time...

use this patch for High Poly NPCs

@ascendentkunglao KS hair physics patch works for most NPCs, some npcs get glitch which stretch hair but you can use xEdit to revert their hair to use non physic wig. So far there's only Ysoldas' wig is problematic.

Previous Update

Updating status to '3.1.9'.

Yes, the modlist on page #1 has also been updated.

Miniupdate before i loose track of the mods.

RERUN for an update:

FNIS

Nemesis

Wrye Bash

Added mods

SKSE

Skyrim Priority SE

Physics and Animation

Immersive Interactions

Override

Resistances Rescaled

Patches

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Faction armor patch

?This patch is for HPNPC Overhaul 2.0 only.

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Guard Armor Replacer Patch

High Poly NPC Overhaul - MLU Patch

Edited by Aylis
  • Aylis changed the title to Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.1.9 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)
1 hour ago, Insertthyname said:

How do I find the mods affecting a specific cell  with SSEEdit

Not sure I'm much help on this, just shooting in the dark, but if you know you have a valid ID (ie. you can coc to the ID in-game), first  try it in the Form ID field ( make sure you have the right first two numbers if it's not vanilla) and see if it pops up.  It sounds like you want to filter for conflicts once you have a valid ID, and then track it down from a mod you know it's in. If none of this helps, my apologies, maybe someone else can jump in on it.

@akadeadpool Thanks!

@Aylis !! Always two steps ahead, thanks for the update.

On 5/19/2021 at 2:53 PM, Mittelat said:

@Aylis

-->my current modlist https://modwat.ch/u/Mittelat

Greatful for any tipps.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I use a quality world map and get broken, blocky roads with LOD generations. I have to place my map esp below my LODgen output to fix it. i don't know if LODgen has this feature but in dyndolod, unticking map LOD generation might provide a fix. you'd have to re-run all  your LOD tools, though, I think in order to do that.

As for your roads, are you using the regular Blended roads or Really blended roads? and is it possible you have landscape/area textures that include roads installed beneath BR?

Looking at More Dirt-Snow-Ash on nexus... it kind of looks like this mod is the culprit tbh.

Added an additional information to 'More Dirt-Snow-Ash'. Hopefully the best choice is now more obvious...

Is it just me or is the site wonky again? I run into timeouts with every post i make.

18 hours ago, Tempfiks said:

Not sure I'm much help on this, just shooting in the dark, but if you know you have a valid ID (ie. you can coc to the ID in-game), first  try it in the Form ID field ( make sure you have the right first two numbers if it's not vanilla) and see if it pops up.  It sounds like you want to filter for conflicts once you have a valid ID, and then track it down from a mod you know it's in. If none of this helps, my apologies, maybe someone else can jump in on it.

@akadeadpool Thanks!

@Aylis !! Always two steps ahead, thanks for the update.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

Added an additional information to 'More Dirt-Snow-Ash'. Hopefully the best choice is now more obvious...

Is it just me or is the site wonky again? I run into timeouts with every post i make.

Currently rerunning DYDOLOD, while looking at the progress something cought my eye. Is it normal that Dyndo cannot find the map and replaces it with a flat one. Could that be the reason why my map looks all botched?

Spoiler

grafik.png.d610ba9e21e7f2599e5bb8edd87bd693.png

11 hours ago, Aylis said:

It's been like that for a couple of days now (there are some posts about it in Community>General/Announcements). What I do is post/edit a reply, wait a couple of seconds and hit F5, that shows my message without errors or waiting too much.

Now, these mods already are in the front page, but I'll mention them either way.

Skyrim Priority SE. It may be placebo effect, but since using it I've been with stable 60 FPS in places where I usually had ~50. Also its code is very simple and I don't see any drawbacks, so I'll keep it for more testing.

Simple Dual Sheath. I was using Ecotone's DSR, but this is pure skse plugin magic with no patches, additional meshes or even MCM. I've been using it for quick tests and it seem to do very well.