Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

2 hours ago, Tempfiks said:

What happens when you use enb but turn off HDT-SMP?

If i remember correctly, i can somehow toggle it. Is it a specific hotkey? Read through the mod description but couldn't find anything.

So how do i turn it off?

15 minutes ago, Mittelat said:

If i remember correctly, i can somehow toggle it. Is it a specific hotkey? Read through the mod description but couldn't find anything.

So how do i turn it off?

You can check or set the hotkeys in 3BBB MCM, I think is numpad 1 by default or something like that.

On 5/23/2021 at 6:57 PM, wollboi said:

@Mittelat @maltodaxtrin You've figured it out already, but the newer armor replacers don't play well with bodyslide if you do a custom slide. If you use the ones Aylis built for Wrong Body then it works. Wrong isn't my favorite slide, but hopefully somebody will come up with a more permanent solution eventually.

---

Unrelated - Has anyone updated to the newest version of Immersive Interactions after having an older version running? The author says it may cause problems with existing characters and I don't want to hose this playthough. I'm on 1.03 for reference. Just wondering if anybody updated it from that version to a newer one without issue.

The problem its that you can get TP around, as:

If you for example where to use a random chest you *COULD* get tp to the last interactive thing you did (like opening the door for Witherun)  i installed the mod at first with an already existing character and that bug DID happend a lot. The newest version however seem to have fixed, since i installed it i dont have encountered not even once kin over 23 hours of play, so im positive in that its safe to use on existing characters as long as its the last version.

9 hours ago, Mittelat said:

Guys,

i need your assesment on my perfromance in skyrim.

PC:

Vega 64 Nitro +

I-7 3770k

16 gb of DDR3 

500 G SSD (Game location)

1 TB HDD (Downloads etc.)

Resolution 3440 x 1440 - 21:9

Whenever possible i only downloaded 2k Textures. I created DYNdoLOD with 256 instead of 512, as shown in the guide.

I also use NVT ENB.

Inside i get around 27 - 35 fps

Outside it gets nearly unplayable. I'm currently at dawnstar at get frequent drops to 22 FPS. 

Tried all three versions of the ENB (Performance, Quality, Full Quality) with only minor chances.

So i disabled the ENB. And i got 50 - 59 fps indoors. But at the same spot in Dawnstar it doesnt matter if i enable or disable the ENB. I still get 22 - 27 fps outside. 

And thats what i don't get. Shouldn't the pefromance increase as drastically outside as it does inside, when i disable the ENB?

I alread tweaked my settings with bethini. I didn't use the provided ini file by aylis as it is for the RUDY ENB, right?

Thankful for every help.

For me it was the same at the start because Nvidia control panel re-scaled the game at 4k (i have a 3080) i got around 30 FPS outside but constant fps loss whenever something happened (as in, magic, light sources, dragons, rain, etc)  after moving a lot of mods around and thinking it was Dyndolod/textures/ENB  it turns out it was simply the res on the Ini file, it was at 4k since the first time i opened the game Nvidia rescaled it to 4k, thats ok for skyrim vanilla or modded, not for a config as heavy as this guide.  As soon as i turned down to my native res (1920 x 1080) i got stable 60FPS no matter where or what was happening, a few spikes here and there but thats like 1 second spike in 2 hours play time.

In short i HIGLY suggest you turn down your Resolution to whatever native one you have....unless your screen its that resolution you said.

Have in mind that i have a Intel 8700K, RTX 3080, 32gb RAM, and the game and files Run on a NVME SSD (i can run everything on ultra, and most games on 4K)   It could be something very different for your system, however i still suggest you take a look to your GPU config.

You can also turn off the ENB.

Do anyone have expirience with beeing female (instead of FM)?

I noticed that most of lesbian anim don't decrease arouse, is there a solution?

Found armor pack from Team TAL (several armors available in LL too) could post link to google drive here, if it not against rules

39 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

For me it was the same at the start because Nvidia control panel re-scaled the game at 4k (i have a 3080) i got around 30 FPS outside but constant fps loss whenever something happened (as in, magic, light sources, dragons, rain, etc)  after moving a lot of mods around and thinking it was Dyndolod/textures/ENB  it turns out it was simply the res on the Ini file, it was at 4k since the first time i opened the game Nvidia rescaled it to 4k, thats ok for skyrim vanilla or modded, not for a config as heavy as this guide.  As soon as i turned down to my native res (1920 x 1080) i got stable 60FPS no matter where or what was happening, a few spikes here and there but thats like 1 second spike in 2 hours play time.

In short i HIGLY suggest you turn down your Resolution to whatever native one you have....unless your screen its that resolution you said.

Have in mind that i have a Intel 8700K, RTX 3080, 32gb RAM, and the game and files Run on a NVME SSD (i can run everything on ultra, and most games on 4K)   It could be something very different for your system, however i still suggest you take a look to your GPU config.

Thanks for your insight. The thing is - my native resolution is 3440 x 1440. Of course it is more taxing on the system. But the laggs are just unbearable. Maybe i need to ditch ENB Lights to get a stable game.

1 hour ago, Mittelat said:

Thanks for your insight. The thing is - my native resolution is 3440 x 1440. Of course it is more taxing on the system. But the laggs are just unbearable. Maybe i need to ditch ENB Lights to get a stable game.

You can still turn down the res (you will end up with a black lane on the border of the screen) to force the game to take less resources:

I recomend testing that (resolution) before changing anything, if the game still lags even at a lower res, i would ditch the ENB lights , if it still lags, ditch ENB, if it still lags i dont know then, lol.

I had to force cyberpunk to run on a low res because for some reason it lags on my sistem until last update (yes, a pc the latest stuff..still lags with CP) it annoying at fist but as long as its not a massive downgrade you can deal with it

7 hours ago, Tempfiks said:

If you have any LE mods, look for and remove all *.tga files - if not, no ideas atm.

Does the face re-appear with the hood removed?

@Tempfiks Only LE mods I would have, would be anything possibly in the suggested mod list. When the hood comes off it still looks like that so trying to figure out what is happening. 

Using the Seranaholic 1.8 and the wrongbody mod, as well as the wrongbody files @Aylis posted, everything else is from the mod list here that would affect vampires etc.

using MO is there a quick way for me to hunt down these .tga files or will I need to go fish through the main game folder? 

Interior shot without hood for reference as well:  

Spoiler

c76963b92948ffa4fbe09cb4405123b4.png.e6e170da57a370886b683d9f5c6a0519.png

**Resolved!** Turns out the WBody - Serana (HPH) V1.0 was overwritting the face and turning it invisible, disabling that sorted it out.

On 5/22/2021 at 5:19 PM, maltodaxtrin said:

I have the same problem. Gonna try disabling one mod at a time and see what's up

edit: seems like it's a female-only bug with CBBE BodySlide interaction. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47184?tab=posts&BH=6

And only with some armor sets, Fur being one of them. Seems like BodySlide takes the vanilla .nif mesh files when batch building and not the ones installed with Simply Realistic Armor no matter what you do, even if you manually copy them in the right folder. I will investigate further.

Edit2: I have tried having no BodySlide files active (all unchecked), I have also unchecked BodySlide, CBBE and all its related mods, and I also have Simply Realistic Armors dead last in my load order, and yet it doesn't work. Really puzzled here.

Edit3 (lmao): @Mittelat Okay it works here's what you have to do. First of all, running BodySlide overwrites Simply Realistic Armors because that's how BodySlide works: it takes vanilla armor meshes from skyrim.esm or something, not Simply Realistic Armor meshes when creating the patch. So depending on your CBBE install options and BodySlide requirements, 2 different things need to happen :

1. If you are using default CBBE body options (Curvy, Slim, etc) for all your outfits, then simply NEVER apply further BodySlide patches to Vanilla outfits. Let the CBBE mod do this by default and don't touch anything. Patch custom outfits as normal, uncheck vanilla outfits. You don't want physics on such gorgeous practical armors anyway.

2. If you are using a custom CBBE body preset (like Kurone Preset for example), then you will need to first patch the Vanilla outfits with BodySlide into Overwrite, make a mod out of it and move it above Simply Realistic Armor, but below CBBE, and activate that. Then patch all other outfits as normal.

Now even if you do this it might not work, because of a retarded bug I can't explain. You can turn off everything, put Simply Realistic Armors dead last in your load order, and it won't work because computers are inherently retarded it would seem. So after doing the steps above just REINSTALL Simply Realistic Armors (Replace when prompted, same place in the load order), yep that's right, do this totally useless thing that shouldn't have any impact in MO2 but somehow... does. And poof, it should work. It did for me and I had the exact same problem you had.

BTW everybody should do this.

You can test the bug for yourself by equipping a fur armor and comparing how it looks on you vs how it looks in the preview on the right side of the inventory or in 1st person. If you batch-built any custom preset over vanilla armors, it won't be the right meshes, it will be the vanilla ones. It's highlighted in a sticky post on the modpage by the mod author, it's a compatibility bug for everyone who are batch-building vanilla outfits using CBBE BodySlide over Simply Realistic Armors (so basically almost everyone who reads this thread). At first I noticed but thought the problem was a mistake I did along the way -- it's not, it's an automatic bug with current versions of those mods.

It worked! Thank you so much :)

52 minutes ago, Maligus said:

using MO is there a quick way for me to hunt down these .tga files or will I need to go fish through the main game folder? 

Yep, Data tab in right MO panel: filter by .tga. You can also use Windows' search in you mods folder.

After following this guide, something happened that I haven't seen before. When wearing a gag, the PCs mouth is open most of the time, but sometimes starts to violently "twitch", rapidly opening and closing. Is this a problem with some of the dynamic facial animations?

15 hours ago, Maligus said:

Has anyone encountered this bug before and what might be the culprit?

Hide contents

3971e6e64222523397b5b2d7561a8e79.png.3845a5921bd8c83fe26af7016265366b.png

When she is inside and has the damn hood off, does she look normal or is she still a set of floating HUMAN teeth?

This is what my LO looks like when it comes to serana. 

Spoiler

image.png.1d9900a4b2373afe97d060d8eec76a71.png

Might try moving things around ands see where that takes you.

8 hours ago, maltodaxtrin said:

So glad it worked! Did you have to do the extra step at the end, which is to reinstall Simply Realistic Armor, or did it work just by not building the vanilla bodyslides?

To be honest. I was a bit lazy and reinstalled the mod first. But that didn't help. Then i redid my bodyslides. This time i didn't create specific ones for the vanilla armors. So i still have only one bodyslide output. It's more immersive this way. 

Not 100 % your solution but it worked.

Even though i'm happy that it works now. I still would like to have bodyslides for all the clothes, dresses etc, light armor. Everything that isn't heavy metal. Is there some way to build the bodyslide/physics only for them?

15 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Where did you get the RTX 3080...*envy*

8 hours ago, Mittelat said:

To be honest. I was a bit lazy and reinstalled the mod first. But that didn't help. Then i redid my bodyslides. This time i didn't create specific ones for the vanilla armors. So i still have only one bodyslide output. It's more immersive this way. 

Not 100 % your solution but it worked.

Even though i'm happy that it works now. I still would like to have bodyslides for all the clothes, dresses etc, light armor. Everything that isn't heavy metal. Is there some way to build the bodyslide/physics only for them?

Well yes, you can check only the vanilla outfits when making your bodyslide and make a separate mod out of it, move it below CBBE but above SRA, like I detailed in my explanation.

Now, will it work exactly as intended without any bugs? I have no idea, because the Simply Realistic Armors (SRA) mod overwrites the meshes after the BodySlide pass. But it's the only way to actually have them work. If you load the bodyslide meshes later in your load order, overwriting SRA (even if MO2 doesn't tell you it overwrites SRA, somehow it does), you will be stuck with vanilla outfits.

1 hour ago, maltodaxtrin said:

Well yes, you can check only the vanilla outfits when making your bodyslide and make a separate mod out of it, move it below CBBE but above SRA, like I detailed in my explanation.

Now, will it work exactly as intended without any bugs? I have no idea, because the Simply Realistic Armors (SRA) mod overwrites the meshes after the BodySlide pass. But it's the only way to actually have them work. If you load the bodyslide meshes later in your load order, overwriting SRA (even if MO2 doesn't tell you it overwrites SRA, somehow it does), you will be stuck with vanilla outfits.

"move it below CBBE but above SRA,"

But how did you manage to do that, without changing the load order of SAR? Because CBBE is lower category: FINAL than SRA category - Armor.

On 5/25/2021 at 11:23 PM, lanaya1437 said:

After following this guide, something happened that I haven't seen before. When wearing a gag, the PCs mouth is open most of the time, but sometimes starts to violently "twitch", rapidly opening and closing. Is this a problem with some of the dynamic facial animations?

Follow up if anyone has info, since it seems the mouth twitching is there even without a gag.

I'd like to make a pitch for Better Presets and Customization 1.0.0 .  The requirements match this build and, for me, it's cleared up a number of character creation issues.  It works well with HP heads.  Here's an example that took less than 30m:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1075.thumb.png.12fce951799dd02e26e29c055ce46985.png

It loads after Alternate Start.

Also, a preset that I don't personally use but might work here and some might appreciate is Evelyn - a High Poly Racemenu preset SE

3 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

Is this a problem with some of the dynamic facial animations?

Yes, and I wish I had an answer for you.  It seems to come and go with various versions and LO's for me too, although I'm currently not seeing it.

Check the important Post #3 facial animation notes. My current modlist is up to date on the versions shown here:

A couple near the bottom are clearly not part of this guide.

Spoiler

1508505741_PhysAnim.png.5b179a573f4bfeef729322f999937037.png

17 hours ago, Tempfiks said:

Yes, and I wish I had an answer for you.  It seems to come and go with various versions and LO's for me too, although I'm currently not seeing it.

Check the important Post #3 facial animation notes. My current modlist is up to date on the versions shown here:

A couple near the bottom are clearly not part of this guide.

Reveal hidden contents

1508505741_PhysAnim.png.5b179a573f4bfeef729322f999937037.png

Following this MO actually seemed to fix the problem, so thanks, though I'm not sure what conflicted with what.