Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

9 hours ago, kwekmaster said:

TWO days?!? You are super fast! It took me 2 weeks to read, understand, and implement Aylis' Load order. Another 2 weeks resolving, SSEEdit'ing conflicts on my additions har har har.

"Will other additions work?"

Definitely maybe! Got Arthmoor's towns on top of clockwork, forgotten city, follower frameworks, other weapons, armors, etc. A shitload of patches and SSEEdits later, and I'm stable.

tldr; veer off list, and be prepared to resolve conflicts yourself. Don't expect Aylis to do your homework, silly you :)  

they said everything RIGHT not everything downloaded. It takes me 4 days to download and install if it is a completely new drive or something like that

Upcoming changes:

Thankfully my savegame survived all the changes.

Removing mods:

Flora Respawn Fix                                   (Not sure if it actually did something. But removing this (and the next one) reduces the count of script instances by 30000...)

Reading Improves Speech                      (... this has a noticable effect on the speed of all our other scripts)

Pandorable's NPCs and all the patches

SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE v2.2       (Getting raped by bandits while being in the fortress and surrounded by all the members of the Dawnguard makes no sense)

Collect Dragon Bones and Scales           (When you can actually make use of the bones and scales you already killed some dragons)

RIS                                                          (Redundant. Goes the way of the Dodo too)

Added mods:

UI:

SkuUI - SE - Flashing Savegames Fix       (Thanks for the suggestion) ?

Textures:

CleverCharff's Nordic Ruins                     (Still got to replace one texture)

Small Nordic Tent

Texture Patch                                           (Almost done and down to 850 MB)

NPC:

Dunmeri Ghosts - Dunmeri Gear            (Fixes a bug)

Bijin NPCs SE

Bijin Warmaidens SE

Bijin Wives SE

Bijin All in One 2019                                (Don't forget to remove/deactivate the other three ESP!)

Bijin - Your Bodyslide Mesh and Texture (Makes it much easier)

Weather and Lighting:

Torch Remover                                        (Fixes conflicts with the lighting)

Snow Effects SE                                       (Renamed to make it easier to find)

LL:

Horse Penis Redux SSE V1.4

SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE

SOS Female Schlongifier

Gender Bender SE

SexLab Shrines                                       (Not really required but a nice little mod)

Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE                           (I would only activate it when i need it)

Moved mods:

Alternate Start and patches

No Grassias Extended

Plus a few others...

Added the tag [Batch XX] for the upcoming batch-files.

Pandorables and Bijin only makes supermodels, instant immersion breaking for me.  everyone looks like an 80s hairstyle advert, or belong to a korean girl band

Recommend Reyliik Do Skyrim (NOTE: Caretaker)  Has a CTD bug with one of the male chars, but char easily removed.

Suggest to remove "Daedric Voices": When your follower has the weapon, you also hear the voice. Immersion breaking. Also much script instances.. look at ReSaver and cringe.

Will remove the reading improves speech + RIS. Thank you for finding this out! Already removed the others a while back; same reasons.

1 hour ago, kwekmaster said:

Pandorables and Bijin only makes supermodels...

Well, that's exactly what some of us are looking for! At least that's better to see these beauties instead of some uglies that the vanilla game has. lol

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

Upcoming changes:

Removing mods:

Flora Respawn Fix                                   (Not sure if it actually did something. But removing this (and the next one) reduces the count of script instances by 30000...)

Reading Improves Speech                      (... this has a noticable effect on the speed of all our other scripts)

SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE v2.2       (Getting raped by bandits while being in the fortress and surrounded by all the members of the Dawnguard makes no sense)

Collect Dragon Bones and Scales           (When you can actually make use of ithe bones and scales you already killed some dragons)

RIS                                                          (Redundant. Goes the way of the Dodo too)

Added mods:

UI:

Textures:

CleverCharff's Nordic Ruins                     (Still got to replace one texture)

Small Nordic Tent

Texture Patch                                           (Almost done and down to 850 MB)

NPC:

Bijin NPCs SE

Bijin Warmaidens SE

Bijin Wives SE

Bijin All in One 2019                                (Don't forget to remove/deactivate the other three ESP!)

Weather and Lighting:

Torch Remover                                        (Fixes conflicts with the lighting)

Snow Effects SE                                       (Renamed to make it easier to find)

LL:

SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE

SOS Female Schlongifier 

Gender Bender SE

SexLab Shrines                                       (Not really required but a nice little mod)

Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE                           (I would only activate it when i need it)

Moved mods:

No Grassias Extended

Plus a few others...

For the mods you added, I dont see them listed in the order.  I see the topic they belong in listed but not the exact placement which in your initial instructions you were very specific about.  

Thanks for all of your hard work!

7 hours ago, Aylis said:

Upcoming changes:

Removing mods:

Collect Dragon Bones and Scales           (When you can actually make use of ithe bones and scales you already killed some dragons)

Added mods:

UI:

Textures:

Small Nordic Tent

NPC:

Bijin NPCs SE

Bijin Warmaidens SE

Bijin Wives SE

Weather and Lighting:

LL:

SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE

SOS Female Schlongifier 

Gender Bender SE

Moved mods:

No Grassias Extended

Plus a few others...

Hi Aylis!
I think Bijin AIO 2019 is not compatible with Bijin - Your Bodyslide Mesh and Texture.
At least that's what some people are saying at the posts of this mod's page.
It seems that the second mod is for AIO 2018.
Also SOS Female Schlongifier is not for SSE and I don't know if it will really work as the author of this mod is warning everyone about it at the mod's page.

@kwekmaster

That's why there's an entry called 'Nothing is carved in stone'. The list is just a recommendation and what works where best. Feel free to change things you don't like.

@mayorez

That is just an info what will come with the next update (and a note for me so i won't forget something). That's why it is called 'Upcoming changes' and not 'Updating Status to ...'. The first one is what i'm finetuning right now, the second one is finished and everything incorporated into the list.

For example the 'Texture Patch' might get a different name and end up in 'Override'.

@denba666

1. Thats exactly why i added it. Some looked really bad in the game and having a few beauties in there is spicing it up.

2. It is if you take the right one. I knew this would pop up... 

3. Check the name of the ESP.

4. Oooops, fixed!

@All

Please don't quote the whole thing... '@ + Aylis + a mouseclick' is enough to get my attention or simply make an empty quote. Having the same list three times on one page only makes it unnecessarily harder to follow.

15 hours ago, jaeos said:

the kids i run acrosds in game will always have their own clothing on, but any that i adopt mthen give clothing to has this problem, so i just give them daggers and dolls

I am also having problems with some of the kids having no body (I can see the head, hands, feet and weapons).  I've also noticed a few kids in Whiterun with brownish/orange faces running around.  Any idea what is causing this?

21 minutes ago, Whatevs120 said:

Hey, man. Can you tell me what mod unequips armor parts like the helmet and the shield when sheathed? I suspect it might be the one messing with my equipped armor on special slots like pauldrons from mods like nisetanaka's armors. Do you know of a way to turn it off?

You'd have to remove 'DEM SKSE' as this is a script. There's nothing else i know of.

@mayorez

Discolored face is usually something wrong with the loadorder. Something gets overwritten that shouldn't. Check the conflicts and if there's a patch missing.

11 hours ago, kwekmaster said:

Suggest to remove "Daedric Voices": When your follower has the weapon, you also hear the voice. Immersion breaking. Also much script instances.. look at ReSaver and cringe.

You can get the hell.. i actually like that hircine cheers me on every transformation, and molag bal provides me with great incentive to crush them beneath my heel

7 hours ago, mayorez said:

I am also having problems with some of the kids having no body (I can see the head, hands, feet and weapons).  I've also noticed a few kids in Whiterun with brownish/orange faces running around.  Any idea what is causing this?

gold/black face is from one mod calling for facegen A and load order proving facegen b (you can usually fix it by moving whichever you want to be the dominate mod like the kids are alright lower in both the left AND right pane. Some mods like Guards armor replacer will cause blackface in normal NPC because of cloaks of winter but if you have guards above cloaks in the right pane and guards lower in the left it goes away. Best idea is to save game while you are facing one of these, exit game and grab the mod you want and move it down. same on the right. when that particular blackface disappears, go find another one that has it and check. if a different npc suddenly has it,, adjust things back and forth until no one has it. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.38c7a7775a908d71dc82d7eaf084832e.png

Here's the way mine is for NPC and i get zero blackface.

Thanks for this guide & particularly for keeping it up to date, Aylis. It took me a couple of days to get things going, but I've ended up with a remarkably stable installation. Easily the most stable SexLab mod list I've ever had.

I wish I'd been more careful when installing about picking consistent texture sizes. I kept oscillating between 2K and 4K, and I can't be bothered to go back and fix it now, particularly since the game looks fine by my standards.

This is all based on the modlist before the end of May 2020

Linux notes (probably only I will ever care about this)

Spoiler

• Got ModOrganizer 2 & a decent version of Wine by using https://github.com/rockerbacon/lutris-skyrimse-installers - I can recommend this. Check Issues if you have the winetricks vcrun2017 problem. Using Proton 5.
  • I don't use an ENB: ENB doesn't work on Linux at all, apparently. Skipped ENB-related mods. Did not try Reshade.
  • SKSE Extensions crash: SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA) was the root cause! So many SKSE plugins do much deeper changes to the game, yet this was the one that made me consistently CTD before the main menu, and removing it let me boot the game. I really expected it to be something else.
    This is very likely a Linux-only issue.
  • (Skipped: Skyrim SE Shader Bundle/ENB Helper SE (no ENB), Dynamic Equipment Manager (don't care). Modified provided SKSE ini to re-enable logging. Modified Skyrim (SkyrimPrefs?) ini to enable Papyrus logs.)
  • DynDOLOD does not work on Linux, because it uses Microsoft TexConv that bangs on bits of DirectX that Wine does not provide.
    I've been using SSELODGen instead. SSELODGen does not work if >254 plugins are enabled (it is old) but, with a bit of unticking and ticking again, it does the job.
    I tell SSELODGen to output to a folder MO2/mods/LODOutput, and that shows up as a mod in MO2 (portable install) after restart.
  • ModOrganizer 2 does not refresh itself properly after an application finishes running - seems to think apps finish running instantly. Right-click Overwrite, click Information, close the window, and it'll refresh.
  • MO2 refreshing ('Loading...') has gotten very, very slow (~1min). I have no solution except patience.

ESP/ESM order

Spoiler

I don't understand why you can only put ESM files in certain places in ModOrganizer 2.

I didn't follow the advice of putting all .esm except Attraction at the top, and instead tried to put them close to where they are in the left-hand pane, and that seems fine.

SSELODGen - and, I'm sure DynDOLOD as well - will report when files are after explicit dependencies. That's a useful check.

I can't get Extensible Follower Framework to work properly. I've tried loading it really late. I'm giving up on it and trying something else; in Dialogue mode, 'Command' appears in the followers' dialogue set, but commands frequently don't work.

Mods I cut

Spoiler

Mods I cut (part 1)

• Did not bother trying the Havok fix (SKSE Extensions)
  • Dropped Beastess Lair SE (Area) - tried it, don't want it
  • No Lanterns of Skyrim (Area) - skipped ENB & Reshade so did not try

Mods I cut (part 2, Override stuff)

• Skipped Bathing in Skyrim (Override) & friends - don't want to deal with patches, not bothered about the feature
  • Skipped Lawbringer (Override) - not interested
  • Skipped Mannequins Revamped etc. (Override) - not interested
  • Skipped Multiple Floors Sandboxing (Override) - as a highly skilled thief, running upstairs while the shopkeeper is downstairs is Valuable Gameplay
  • Skipped No Edge Glow (Override) - not bothered
  • Skipped Suzanna Death Outfit Replace (Override), Training Dummies and Targets (Override), Violens (Override), Wet and Cold & friends (Override), Your Own Thoughts (Override), Armor Rating Redux SE (Override) - not interested

Mods I cut/modified (part 3)

• Accidentally skipped the base Pandorable's NPCs (NPC) but not Pandorable's NPCs Dawnguard. Whoops.
  • Skipped entire (Sound) category - not bothered
  • Skipped entire (Weather & Lighting) category - not bothered & no ENB
  • Using 'SexLabAroused Redux v28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 04 05)' instead of the base SexLab Aroused Redux, for compatibility with a specific added LoversLab mod (eggs/chaurus?)
  • Removed SexLabAmmoUnequip (LL) - seems fine without, saw compat note somewhere or other

Added a lot of fantasy armors & a lot of followers & few SOS Futanari type addons & a lot of SexLab/Devious-family mods. Still going through them. Most work fine. Some get in each other's way.

I really have added a lot of SexLab mods, so I'll talk about my experience with that once I've pruned the list more. I'm going to apply Aylis' latest other changes to my list soon.

mo2-mod-list-2020-06-06.txt

23 hours ago, jaeos said:

i just give them daggers and dolls

This works for real life children too.

17 hours ago, Aylis said:

(Getting raped by bandits while being in the fortress and surrounded by all the members of the Dawnguard makes no sense)

Unless THE DAWNGUARD ARE IN ON IT!

Since Bijin is being added, can I suggest the two additional mods for Valerica and Serana that are found on the "Your Bodyslide Mesh and Texture" page? I quite like them better than other V&S overhauls.

12 hours ago, kwekmaster said:

Pandorables and Bijin only makes supermodels, instant immersion breaking for me.

I think that can be a valid criticism, but I mean there's like 30 characters that now look like supermodels in a region of Tamriel that's populated by thousands. I'd say that's not very immersion breaking ratio-wise, but again I can see your point.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

i actually like that hircine cheers me on every transformation,

Yeah, it was annoying at first but now I've really grown to like it. It feels like I'm getting a pat on the back by the werewolf god dad I never had.

1 hour ago, wollboi said:

Since Bijin is being added, can I suggest the two additional mods for Valerica and Serana that are found on the "Your Bodyslide Mesh and Texture" page? I quite like them better than other V&S overhauls.

???

That is where my links already lead to...

Four hours working on the batch and it only covers SMIM and Noble Skyrim. But i was able to remove ~150 redundant textures and meshes which now don't waste space on my NVME anymore. 

But i'm already scared when i have to work on the huge texture packs from Luxor... Those will take some sweet time. Especially if you have to take a look at every single texture in the pack.

4 hours ago, wollboi said:

This works for real life children too.

Unless THE DAWNGUARD ARE IN ON IT!

I think that can be a valid criticism, but I mean there's like 30 characters that now look like supermodels in a region of Tamriel that's populated by thousands. I'd say that's not very immersion breaking ratio-wise, but again I can see your point.

Yeah, it was annoying at first but now I've really grown to like it. It feels like I'm getting a pat on the back by the werewolf god dad I never had.

and i forgot to mention sanguine is the deadra of excess. Doesn't mean just sex and booze.. any excess. like the thrill of killing just for killing.. robbing just for robbing.. werewolfing just for.. ermm wolfing.. ?

So the first one is finished. It will remove most of the redundant files (i kept some as a security measure) in 'Foundation'. Noble Skyrim stays untouched so there's always a texture available. With it you should get something around 1.2 GB back.

Usage:

Drop it into the folder where MO2 stores the uncompressed files of the mods (in my case it is '.../MO2/Games/Skyrim SE/Mods') and simply start it.

Uploading file:

Batch 01 V1.1.bat

15 hours ago, jaeos said:

You can get the hell.. i actually like that hircine cheers me on every transformation, and molag bal provides me with great incentive to crush them beneath my heel

All my base are indeed belongs to us! Message received loud and clearly lord jaeos ha ha ha

On 6/5/2020 at 9:43 AM, Aylis said:

@kwekmaster

That's why there's an entry called 'Nothing is carved in stone'. The list is just a recommendation and what works where best. Feel free to change things you don't like.

Yes ma'am! Already did Arthmoor's cities+patches, AI Overhaul, iAFT, bikinis in a snowstorm and much more ha ha ha >:)

Confirmed as well, Reading Improves Speech has ~4000 scriptinstance entries, and I gained around 5 fps back.. thank you!!

21 hours ago, Whatevs120 said:

I tried disabling Dynamic Equipment Manager, but it didn't work. Is there any other mod that deals with armor slots?

Edit:
Ok, it seems that SOS is the cause. I had to set the armor as revealing in the SOS menu to be able to use the pieces properly.

NOTE: sometimes DD does this, but you can globally uncheck 'hide' in the MCM.

But in most cases it's definitely SOS. I have the same issue for all the armors. even ninirim's.

Also, SOS keyword patching for TAWOBA and BikiniAscend--get only what you need:

On 6/5/2020 at 7:37 AM, denba666 said:

Well, that's exactly what some of us are looking for! At least that's better to see these beauties instead of some uglies that the vanilla game has. lol

Hey, it's ur Skyrim, u r the god, you dictate. I myself like contrast, since if everyone is beautiful... well... ;)

17 hours ago, wollboi said:

Hey, good point on the statistics!  A 'spectrum' would be nice, wouldn't it? rather than one extreme to another. I try doing that by merging multiple NPC packs, but it's a headache to manage the black faces

w.r.t the voices: I do see what you mean! loved Mehrunes voice when I use the razor the first couple of times! But yeah, unfortunately for me voices in head gets a bit too much in a battle royale :(  or maybe I'm just old :)