2 hours ago, wilson0693 said:

where to find the postman? also when i start the supply rediscover 2 quest, when i fast travel to any location it automatically fails.

Postman should be in market i added New stall for him or sometimes he move near hause where is one of daedra's Quest. I Will look at supply Quest you should have 7 days to do it. 

Cool! Dialoges are definitely better, i found only 1 bug with Gold deliviery quest after i got my first destination which was in Riften and after i talked to banker in Riften nothing happened and quest didnt update, there is more thing device supply quest from Calcelmo but i guess it's unfinished quest since you didnt mention it in description.

29 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Cool! Dialoges are definitely better, i found only 1 bug with Gold deliviery quest after i got my first destination which was in Riften and after i talked to banker in Riften nothing happened and quest didnt update, there is more thing device supply quest from Calcelmo but i guess it's unfinished quest since you didnt mention it in description.

I Will look at Gold supply deliver and All Quest should be finished what a name have this Quest fro Calcelmo?

2 hours ago, Koozie said:

I Will look at Gold supply deliver and All Quest should be finished what a name have this Quest fro Calcelmo?

Ohh i see it now in description quest name is: Device to Trespasser after talking to Ghorza Gra Bagol nothing happening. 

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Ohh i see it now in description quest name is: Device to Trespasser after talking to Ghorza Gra Bagol nothing happening. 

Can you use sqv DeAd_MarCDM1Q command and look if aliases was filled?

12 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Calcelmo quest works fine now, but bank deliviery quest still not working for me there is dialogue with bank but no quest marker.  

Cna you also check sqv DeAd_MarSBBDQ for aliases because i don't find any mistake in scripts.

18 minutes ago, SamBooka said:

Ghorza Quest 1 fails when i am just outside markath. That didnt take a week. But keep up the good work with the mod :)

I don't know what do to with it, for me it always work. Do you start it on new save? If not you use a lot of fast travel on that save?

5 hours ago, briman23 said:

Same, after I finish talking to Pavo, I get an automatic fail

Do you start it on new save? If not you use a lot of fast travel on that save? Or are you skipping dialogues, script should fire at the end of it? 

12 minutes ago, SamBooka said:

I even reinstalled skyrim and used MO this time around. And devine fast travel alot. ill try without skipping dialog. 

OKey, I read somewhere skyrim had or have bug with time changed by fast travel I Don't now if some patch fixed it. I think it should matter with time quest by i'm not 100% sure.

I also had that problem with first quest i just used coc command to teleport to markarth instead of fast travel, anyway new update works fine, if you looking for ideas for quest, i have one basically quest about some noble visitor/guest from other major cities that want to show their devices of course player will be used as a model for presentation.