Devious Adventures

View File

It's restart of my previous mod. Basic idea is to add more immersive quests and edit existing ones and how you can take it (Boards). Also I wanted to add more dialogue variants depending on status slaverun. Most quest are started via Board with random chance.  Some quest will be only for one sex or only for slaves.

I want to change quest which are for me unrealistic. who will give quest to some random guy with delivery important weapons like sword for jarl in Whiterun.

Also I want to add some more randomly in quest, some quest have time limit, in some quest you need to do it fast before other mercenary will do it. For now I didn't want to add markers and make quest a little bit harder you need to find it by yourself in map.

Hard Requirements: 
SexLab Framework V1.62
Devious Devices Assets V3.0E
Devious Devices Integration V4.2
Devious Devices Expansion V4.2
Fuz Ro D-oh V61
SkyUI V5.1
Zaz animation pack

Soft Requirements: 

Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 (Interface)

SexLab Separate Orgasm LE

Features:

New or edited existing Quests:

Whiterun

Spoiler

One time quest:

DeAd_WhiterunFavor013Prequest

DeAd_WhiterunFavor013

DeAd_WhiterunFavor110

DeAd_WhiterunFavor204

DeAd_WhiterunFreeform03

DeAd_WhiterunFreeform04

DeAd_T03Prequest

SLV:

2 Enslavement Quests

Repeated quests

DeAd_WhiterunBountyBandits

DeAd_WhiterunBountyAnimal

dead_whiterunbountyforsworn

dead_whiterunboardAdrianne require SLV and another completed quest

dead_whiterunbountyArcadia require SLV and another completed quest

Jobs: 

New simple jobs in skyrim, so you have can earn some money in cities.

Spoiler

Handing out leaflets: Given by all merchants in working our.

Postman job, deliver 3 mail to city citizens.

Delivery job, delivery package to another city.

Crafting feature:

From now you need tools to start crafting, you need permission from owner. For using equipment without permission also using it in night will be punishable by guards. You can try to use it if you are lucky.

Punishments:

This mod can punish you for crimes added in this mod by: forcing heavy bondage device on you, sending to kennel( needed SLS) or put simple fine in you

Slave task: 

In cities would be one taskmaster who can give some task to slaves. This give reward in points which can be exchanged for some thing ( this will be added in next update)

Spoiler

Location of taskmasters:

Whiterun: Nepota in dragonsreach

Task:

Whiterun:

Spoiler

Deliver salts from Arcadia to Farengar.

Deliver key package to Belethor.

Deliver devices to Belethor.

Deliver devices from Belethor to Citizen.

Deliver key package from Belethor to Citizen.

Mail Delivery.

Reward:

Whiterun:

Spoiler

100 gold for 10 points

Hidden pocket:

Woman have two holes to hide small object, men have one. You can hide some small items. This will be used in next feature which I want to work: Body search

Version Info

Spoiler

Patch 0.04

Fixed MCM don't showing properly

Overwrite only MCM script

Alpha 0.03

Fixed few bugs in existing quests

Fixed in SLV Interface

Added SLS Interface

Added T03 Prequest, Now Danica Quest is started via Board.

Added new bounty quest: Animal, you can clear animal cave for money for Steward.

Added new requirment Zaz animation pack

New feature: Crafting

For now you can activate new crafting features like:

crafting requires tools, bought at blacksmith

crafting requires permission from owner if not you can be punished when crafting. If you get some places when it's trigger and shouldn't tell me location, I will add them as exceptions

crafting at night is punishable crime.

New feature: Punishments

Guards can assign punishments for breaking law. This will trigger only by crimes added in this mod, so it should be compatible in others mods which also add some punishments.

Send to kennel, requires SLS

Put in heavy bondage

fines

New feature: Hidden Pockets

I added 1 hidden pocket to mens and 2 for woman, like ass and pussy.

You can hide small object them, so they will be hidden from guards. I will work on body search features in next updates.

New Features: Jobs

I want to add some simple jobs in skyrim, so you can build your money from zero. For now there is one job you can hand out leaflets for merchants.

New Features: Slave task

All cities would have slave task agents from slaverun. In this is only one agent in dragonsreach: Nepola, he has one task for now. Next task in next versions.

Start:

Edit: Added V2 version with new esp files in last I added not actual version of it now it's most actual.

Mod restarted.

Please post any bugs you find and your opinion about uses of devices and sex, if it's too much or too low. Also Ideas are always welcomed.

Plans

Spoiler

Credits:

Thanks to the Devious Devices team for making a great framework.

Thanks to the Kimy for possibilities to use scripts from DCL.

Thanks to the SexLab team for making a great framework.

Thanks to all the people that worked on the mods and software that made this possible.

Thanks to Jappa123 for some ideas and testing new update.

Thanks to Monoman1 for help with SLSO soft dependency and interfaces amd also for public scripts so I could look at them.

Thanks to Oaristys for Board Textures.

Please post your suggestions and opinions about quest and dialogues. Also post your issues I will try to solve them but it can take time. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice! always happy to see new DD quest mods!

Unfortunately i have some problem with first quest Blacksmith Supply #1 so i talk to Ghorza Gra Bagol she send me to Pavo Attius then i started and finished kolskeggr mine quest and thats it no new dialogue with Pavo quest marker is still on him, no idea what to do, tried setstage but didnt work.

Keep up the good work! 

@edit

Oh wait, i was playing on some 10 lvl save from nexus with finished main quest and i didnt even know that Thongvor Silver-Blood is Jarl, i will check on new save give me few mins. 

51 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Nice! always happy to see new DD quest mods!

Unfortunately i have some problem with first quest Blacksmith Supply #1 so i talk to Ghorza Gra Bagol she send me to Pavo Attius then i started and finished kolskeggr mine quest and thats it no new dialogue with Pavo quest marker is still on him, no idea what to do, tried setstage but didnt work.

Keep up the good work! 

@edit

Oh wait, i was playing on some 10 lvl save from nexus with finished main quest and i didnt even know that Thongvor Silver-Blood is Jarl, i will check on new save give me few mins. 

For me dialog which i finish normal Skyrim Quest with clearing mine also change Ghorza Quest.

I looked on it few times and I have problem with stage advance, I will add other similar dialogue on next update which should solve problem with it. Save before talking with Pavo and don't skip dialogue. It should work for now.

1 hour ago, Koozie said:

For me dialog which i finish normal Skyrim Quest with clearing mine also change Ghorza Quest.

I looked on it few times and I have problem with stage advance, I will add other similar dialogue on next update which should solve problem with it. Save before talking with Pavo and don't skip dialogue. It should work for now.

What you mean by change Ghorza quest? So you confirm that there is something wrong and i should to wait for update right?

Anyway i have another problem with Pony Deliviery quest after talking to Jarl next target is "Keldi" but there is no NPC called Keldi in skyrim i guess Keldi is added by your mod right? 

Quest marker shows that Keldi should be in Dawnstar inn(Windpeak Inn) but when i enter Windpeak inn there is no Keldi and marker changed and  shows that Keldi is outside Windpeak inn then i go outside and Keldi is inside again and same thing over and over. 

22 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

What you mean by change Ghorza quest? So you confirm that there is something wrong and i should to wait for update right?

Anyway i have another problem with Pony Deliviery quest after talking to Jarl next target is "Keldi" but there is no NPC called Keldi in skyrim i guess Keldi is added by your mod right? 

Quest marker shows that Keldi should be in Dawnstar inn(Windpeak Inn) but when i enter Windpeak inn there is no Keldi and marker changed and  shows that Keldi is outside Windpeak inn then i go outside and Keldi is inside again and same thing over and over. 

I uploaded patched version with changed Ghorza 2 first Quests. As for Pony Delivery it should choose only people with TownMarkarthFaction and this mod don't add Keldi NPC. Keldi is second or third person which you need to make delivery?

1 hour ago, Koozie said:

I uploaded patched version with changed Ghorza 2 first Quests. As for Pony Delivery it should choose only people with TownMarkarthFaction and this mod don't add Keldi NPC. Keldi is second or third person which you need to make delivery?

Second right after Jarl, no idea who is keldi(there is some keldi in console), where normally should i go after Jarl or its random? 

@Koozie

Ghorza 2 first quests works fine right now, i mean these quest dont have any device integration right? 

Supply Deliviery works fine but there is no dialogue for in Alvin "Sanurach Mine Problem" quest.

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Second right after Jarl, no idea who is keldi(there is some keldi in console), where normally should i go after Jarl or its random? 

@Koozie

Ghorza 2 first quests works fine right now, i mean these quest dont have any device integration right? 

Supply Deliviery works fine but there is no dialogue for in Alvin "Sanurach Mine Problem" quest.

Delivery should be random people in Markarth only first would be to Jarl.  In next version its random now it repeat 3 people from Markarth.

Sanurach Mine Problem have problem with aliases. I though i solve this problem but probably I changed something and problem come back. Sry for that much problems but it's my first mod.

15 hours ago, Koozie said:

Delivery should be random people in Markarth only first would be to Jarl.  In next version its random now it repeat 3 people from Markarth.

Sanurach Mine Problem have problem with aliases. I though i solve this problem but probably I changed something and problem come back. Sry for that much problems but it's my first mod.

Dont worry :D im here to help, and i found another problem in second letter deliviery there is something wrong with quest ending first i always have bad scenario too late and jarl wont remove items, second thing is that quest wont end its still active only work if i type setstage 9c0a29c5 and then talk to Jarl(good scenario) but i guess because of that next quest Party with Silver Blood wont start, it should be available right after second letter? 

@EDIT

About Keldi i found out that Keldi is npc from Interesting NPCs quite popular mod, the weird thing is if i remove Interesting NPCs then start first pony quest i go to jarl and then next target is "Go to [...]." and there is no quest marker :/ 

Ok so i fixed Keldi problem i manage to teleport her to me and it worked, we can assume that there are some compatibility problems with interesting npcs. 

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Dont worry :D im here to help, and i found another problem in second letter deliviery there is something wrong with quest ending first i always have bad scenario too late and jarl wont remove items, second thing is that quest wont end its still active only work if i type setstage 9c0a29c5 and then talk to Jarl(good scenario) but i guess because of that next quest Party with Silver Blood wont start, it should be available right after second letter? 

@EDIT

About Keldi i found out that Keldi is npc from Interesting NPCs quite popular mod, the weird thing is if i remove Interesting NPCs then start first pony quest i go to jarl and then next target is "Go to [...]." and there is no quest marker :/ 

I uploaded another version with fixes. It need clean save. It should solve problems with Jarl letter quest. It should work but I will test it one more time when i will have more time. Also I changed some scirpts with Pony Delivery it should reset properly now and have properly filled aliases, but need clean save for it. I will look also in Interesting NPC why this quest choose NPC from location for list delivery.

Nice... more devious device quests are always a welcome sight.

Zip file naming request, to add the version number to the zip file.

Eg... DeviousAdventures_v0.12

Just the zip file, the plugins and stuff are alright. It's just easier to keep track of the versions.  :)

4 hours ago, Koozie said:

I uploaded another version with fixes. It need clean save. It should solve problems with Jarl letter quest. It should work but I will test it one more time when i will have more time. Also I changed some scirpts with Pony Delivery it should reset properly now and have properly filled aliases, but need clean save for it. I will look also in Interesting NPC why this quest choose NPC from location for list delivery.

Good news! everything seems to work just fine i did every quest except:

Supply Rediscover 1

Supply Rediscover 2

Because i already finished vanilla quest.

Some thoughts about mod:

1. Definitely need some better dialogue writing current dialogues are hmm i dont know how to describe it too kind? boring? Player agree with everything and npc dialogues are also too kind to player 

Some examples:

Punishments - Instead "I will punish you" could be "You failed your task bitch! Now its time for punishment! Turn around!" then player can answer:

a.Ok, just lock it on me - Equip yoke and end quest

b.No please! Dont make me wear that! - Equip yoke and add another dialogue something like: Oh shut up, let me just lock this gag on you.

c.No! Fuck you! -  You will regret this! Yoke gag and few more.  

There should be some poeple on LL that can help you with dialogues.

2. Party quest - add some stuff to room - better lighting, add some bard and music some furnitures also some dialogues in the background like "I can't wait!" "Is it my turn?" "She looks so hot" also few sec between sex event would be cool.

3.More devices i guess you really like yokes, would like to see some shackles and armbinders/elbowbinders and some gags like that new large one from dd4. 

4.New simple quests:

a.Mine Slave - simple quest locked in devices gag,collar,ankle chains player need to dig some ores and give it back to some guy (Alvin?) meantime player can be used by miners.

b.Device Sale Job - Basically locked in devices move around Markarth and try to sell devices. 

Keep up the good work! 

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

Nice... more devious device quests are always a welcome sight.

Zip file naming request, to add the version number to the zip file.

Eg... DeviousAdventures_v0.12

Just the zip file, the plugins and stuff are alright. It's just easier to keep track of the versions.  :)

I will add that next time. At start i though it won't need that much fixes at start.

47 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Good news! everything seems to work just fine i did every quest except:

Supply Rediscover 1

Supply Rediscover 2

Because i already finished vanilla quest.

Some thoughts about mod:

1. Definitely need some better dialogue writing current dialogues are hmm i dont know how to describe it too kind? boring? Player agree with everything and npc dialogues are also too kind to player 

Some examples:

Punishments - Instead "I will punish you" could be "You failed you task bitch! Now its time for punishment! Turn around!" then player can answer:

a.Ok, just lock it on me - Equip yoke and end quest

b.No please! Dont make me wear that! - Equip yoke and add another dialogue something like: Oh shut up, let me just lock this gag on you.

c.No! Fuck you! -  You will regret this! Yoke gag and few more.  

There should be some poeple on LL that can help you with dialogues.

2. Party quest - add some stuff to room - better lighting, add some bard and music some furnitures also some dialogues in the background like "I can't wait!" "Is it my turn?" "She looks so hot" also few sec between sex event would be cool.

3.More devices i guess you really like yokes, would like to see some shackles and armbinders/elbowbinders and some gags like that new large one from dd4. 

4.New simple quests:

a.Mine Slave - simple quest locked in devices gag,collar,ankle chains player need to dig some ores and give it back to some guy (Alvin?) meantime player can be used by miners.

b.Device Sale Job - Basically locked in devices move around Markarth and try to sell devices. 

Keep up the good work! 

For Supply Rediscover 1 and Supply Rediscover 2 if you done this quest it shouldn't be possible to start this quests. You done problem before so no need to solve them one more time. Supply delivery work fine when you done finished vanilia quests?

And for your next points:

1. Dialogue is hard to write for me. I'm not native English speaker and have problem with dialogues. It will get better from writing. I will try to write more dialogues i next update. 

Number of restrains you get come from difficulties setting in MCM.

2. I know it need more polishing. I created this stuff to test and learn Creation kit and its API. Creating something like ""I can't wait!" "Is it my turn?" "She looks so hot"" it's complicated for me now but when I learn more about creation kit. It should be easier to implement this. I still don't know big amount of switches in creation kit and I learn more when I create more Quest.

3. It will be more different device when I move to other cities. I wanted create something like metal device come from Markarth because they have more mines. In solitude would be more about Straitjacket and leather stuff. 

4. Device Selling would be add much more later. They would be linked to Story of Maid Mansion part of mod.

Mine slave it's great idea I can add this to Left Hand Mine. Maybe in Karthwasten but I need to test one outcome when you kill all people when you try to solve their problem. I don't know if they are still some miners after this.

If mod doesn't have more bugs other update would be around 2-3 weeks from know. I want to finish more quest in Markarth, polish some done quests and move to Solitude. 

I want add there 2 building which one would be to Pony Delivery main building and one for East Empire Company but i'm not sure if i shouldn't move Pony Building somewhere else in Skyrim.

The Pony Delivery stuff ist neat. I'd love the option to only do mail runs - but with disabled yoke and maybe some alternative costumes. (Bunnygirl Outfits maybe? I'm not too much into yokes, to be honest.) Kinda like a S.L.U.T.S. lite version without the cart, where you'll have to defend the important messages against robbers.

21 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

The Pony Delivery stuff ist neat. I'd love the option to only do mail runs - but with disabled yoke and maybe some alternative costumes. (Bunnygirl Outfits maybe? I'm not too much into yokes, to be honest.) Kinda like a S.L.U.T.S. lite version without the cart, where you'll have to defend the important messages against robbers.

I will add some customisation to Pony Delivery but I will not add bunny suit in it. It 's Pony Delivery so no bunny. ?

I am having some issue with several quests

Jarl quest, he sent me to guard tower, talk to Brian, after Brian put petsuit on my PC, nothing happened. 

Ghorza give me Problem with Supply 1 when I met her for the first time. and I haven't clear the mine yet. Also, after accepting Ghorza's quest, every time i fast travel, a messege pop up stating time limit reached, and i failed the quest instantly.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, johan860915 said:

I am having some issue with several quests

Jarl quest, he sent me to guard tower, talk to Brian, after Brian put petsuit on my PC, nothing happened. 

Ghorza give me Problem with Supply 1 when I met her for the first time. and I haven't clear the mine yet. Also, after accepting Ghorza's quest, every time i fast travel, a messege pop up stating time limit reached, and i failed the quest instantly.

Quest with Brian would be removed in next version I need to complete rewrite it. I will look at Ghorza Quest. It should pop up after a week  if you don't do quest on time.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:04 PM, Rob_J said:

The more pony girl services the better :D

Hope you expand this mod to the rest of the cities and work on the dialog 

Yes they will be more pony delivery, but they would be added when I move to another cities. I created some more quests. They should be better write about dialogues. In next week i want to sit on older quest and try to rewrite some dialogues. 

Yeah, more quests! :)

I also think it should be possible to write in your native language and find somebody to translate it for you, if that's the only problem. I'd volunteer if it's german, but i don't speak any other languages, all french i remember from school is merci and merde. ;)

After next uptade I will create Google dosc with dialogues. But it will be only with English text. I want to practise my English in writing because I really have good understanding in reading but suck at writing and talking.