2 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I also had that problem with first quest i just used coc command to teleport to markarth instead of fast travel, anyway new update works fine, if you looking for ideas for quest, i have one basically quest about some noble visitor/guest from other major cities that want to show their devices of course player will be used as a model for presentation.

I will one more time look at this quest, I have similar idea but not for markarth. It will be in new East Empire Company House.

Hello, I Have same problem as Jappa123 -  (maybe missing or renamed script).

Quest: SOLDIERS FOR CANCELMO
Dialog Line: Tullius sent more troops to Markarth, so it's possible to give some to Cancelmo?
Answer (Jarl): Yes, I can sent more troops to excavation. Go and tell Cancelmo he winn have more soldiers for his use.
BUT ... nothing happens and quest marker is still on Jarl.

For info : In my case Quest "SOLDIERS FOR CANCELMO" was initiated before quest "LETTER FOR HELP" - maybe less frequent path of scenario)

9 minutes ago, stvlad71 said:

Hello, I Have same problem as Jappa123 -  (maybe missing or renamed script).

Quest: SOLDIERS FOR CANCELMO
Dialog Line: Tullius sent more troops to Markarth, so it's possible to give some to Cancelmo?
Answer (Jarl): Yes, I can sent more troops to excavation. Go and tell Cancelmo he winn have more soldiers for his use.
BUT ... nothing happens and quest marker is still on Jarl.

For info : In my case Quest "SOLDIERS FOR CANCELMO" was initiated before quest "LETTER FOR HELP" - maybe less frequent path of scenario)

Yes, you are right. I solved this now.  I will publush it toimmorrow or later i want to look at Ghorza quest also and try to solve problems with it

39 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Oh i was talking about Supply delivier to Alvin i forgot about these cleaning mine quests since i already did it before, anyway i had that problem in supply delivier quest from Ghorza to Alvin but i tried it now and everything is fine. 

So first ghorza quest fail around start and second quest can be completed without problem yes?

14 minutes ago, stvlad71 said:

Thanks for fast correction  :)

Second problem is with quest "PONY DELIVERY" - delivery for Ogmund.

Ogmund does not show any dialog, only speak "Damn elfs ..."

Can you tell if he had any dialog maybe from others mods or anly talk to Damn elfs ...?

57 minutes ago, Koozie said:

So first ghorza quest fail around start and second quest can be completed without problem yes?

So i loaded old save before i finish first 2 quest and both quests fail like 1 min after start BUT im pretty sure i didnt have that problem in first version of your mod. 

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

So i loaded old save before i finish first 2 quest and both quests fail like 1 min after start BUT im pretty sure i didnt have that problem in first version of your mod. 

It's quite possible i changed polling method. So I need to check this more.

Quick bug report..  Markarth Pony post quest.  I was sent tot the Vigulant outside the house. He was limited to only the house quest dialogue and if you complete the house quest he is dead so either way unable to deliver too.

Other than that having a lot of fun with the mod so far. Loving the way it is developing. Keep up the great work as it is nice to see quests outside of the Whitrun area. 

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I really like new Device to Imperial Blacksmith quest great work! There is one small mistake  basically first we talk to Taarie then talk with Endarie and Endarie told player to go talk with Endarie instead of Taarie.  

I changed it in when i done quest and forgot about it. I Will fix it. Can YOU check New locations and noc there if they work fine? 

1 hour ago, steelmagpie said:

Quick bug report..  Markarth Pony post quest.  I was sent tot the Vigulant outside the house. He was limited to only the house quest dialogue and if you complete the house quest he is dead so either way unable to deliver too.

Other than that having a lot of fun with the mod so far. Loving the way it is developing. Keep up the great work as it is nice to see quests outside of the Whitrun area. 

Another npc to be added as exception. 

FOR whiterun quest you will need to wait more Time, they have low priority now, i dont even start with thinking about quest there. 

1 hour ago, Koozie said:

I changed it in when i done quest and forgot about it. I Will fix it. Can YOU check New locations and noc there if they work fine? 

East Empire Company Main house:

Ken - No hair textures(purple)

Greg - Following player all the time (inside house)

Illiana - No hands, head and body have different textures 

Pony Deliviery Main house:

Sheila - ok

Wendy and Alice - Same as Illiana head and body have different textures looks like it's unp body i use cbbe so maybe that's the problem 

18 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

East Empire Company Main house:

Ken - No hair textures(purple)

Greg - Following player all the time (inside house)

Illiana - No hands, head and body have different textures 

Sheila - ok

Wendy and Alice - Same as Illiana head and body have different textures looks like it's unp body i use cbbe so maybe that's the problem 

It shouldnt matter i attached my textures to it. But i Will check this problems. 

And all womans should have the same Type of body 

3 hours ago, Koozie said:

Another npc to be added as exception. 

FOR whiterun quest you will need to wait more Time, they have low priority now, i dont even start with thinking about quest there. 

Sorry, I meant it is nice to see quests that are not in the whiterun area. Most people seem to develope their mods there and having some based elsewhere is a pleasant change.

21 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Sorry, I meant it is nice to see quests that are not in the whiterun area. Most people seem to develope their mods there and having some based elsewhere is a pleasant change.

So i missunderstand you with this. I also think whiterun get to much attention with mods and is really crowded.

Below i Will put some thought of which 2sy i want to go with mod. 

This mod would have 2 big manors in riften and falkreath if i find a place for them, in riften i had one by nów. Also. I Will add some building to other cities. They Will be used in Main story in this mod. But windhelm wouldnt have much attention from me, i dont like this city. I m really proud of my progres with modding. It around a month when i started using creation kit. And i think i make really got progress in writing dialogues.

With every Quest i learn some New things. I also want to add some thing which Will made skyrim harder and realistic with devious devices in mind and make my load order lighter. I want to add more small repeated Quest like they are in Jobs of Skyrim. I have ideas to improve Mining Quest it would be a Little bit unrealistic but it Will not change any basics scripts So should be compatible with almost anything. 

And i want to thanks people who test it and give feedback So i can improve faster. 

3 hours ago, Koozie said:

So i missunderstand you with this. I also think whiterun get to much attention with mods and is really crowded.

Below i Will put some thought of which 2sy i want to go with mod. 

This mod would have 2 big manors in riften and falkreath if i find a place for them, in riften i had one by nów. Also. I Will add some building to other cities. They Will be used in Main story in this mod. But windhelm wouldnt have much attention from me, i dont like this city. I m really proud of my progres with modding. It around a month when i started using creation kit. And i think i make really got progress in writing dialogues.

With every Quest i learn some New things. I also want to add some thing which Will made skyrim harder and realistic with devious devices in mind and make my load order lighter. I want to add more small repeated Quest like they are in Jobs of Skyrim. I have ideas to improve Mining Quest it would be a Littlee bit unrealistic but it Will not change any basics scripts So should be compatible with almost anything. 

And i want to thanks people who test it and give feedback So i can improve faster. 

Sounds great, I keep trying creation kit but never seem to get things right so well done for where you have the mod now.  Bugs and stuff are how you learn I think. You learn more from fixing something than you do by getting it right first time.  The two manors sound a good idea, plenty of scope for jobs and errands

21 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Sounds great, I keep trying creation kit but never seem to get things right so well done for where you have the mod now.  Bugs and stuff are how you learn I think. You learn more from fixing something than you do by getting it right first time.  The two manors sound a good idea, plenty of scope for jobs and errands

Yea best method is learn by fixing mistakes. Know I take me around 6 time faster to Finish quest then on start. :D

On 4/2/2019 at 1:24 PM, Koozie said:

Looks as Riverwood pub copy (with false back panel in wardrobe) ... after move false back panel you can see empty space.

ponyhouse.jpg

35 minutes ago, stvlad71 said:

Maybe ogmund cannot interact because he is shackled to wall (after pressing "E" is not shown dialog)

Ogmund.jpg

I added him as exception in quest and in next update shouldn't be picked.