29 minutes ago, stvlad71 said:

Pony Deliviery Main house:

Looks as Riverwood pub copy (with false back panel in wardrobe) ... after move false back panel you can see empty space.

ponyhouse.jpg

I will change that. It wasn't really important building so I picked ready building.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Koozie said:

I want to ask if you want me to wait with some quest for Devious Device Furniture or want me to make dependency of ZAP?

For me i prefer for you to wait for devious device furniture because i personnally am trying to get zap (less animation for more slal) out my load order.

There only now one mod that need zap and it's devious sexy bandit captive

Possible bug report (may need confimation by others so as to be sure it's not my mod list)

Solitute "show Jarl the straightjacket" crash to desktop after Jarl asks to take a longer look.  Tried it several times and always CTD at same place. (no papyrus log to upload as they just show up empty each time. sorry)

It has worked for me before this version but could be other changes I made to mod list affecting it, hence needing confirmation from others.

Zap vs DDF debate.. I got so many mods dependant on zap it will be in my mod list anyway so happy with either choice you make.

3 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

Possible bug report (may need confimation by others so as to be sure it's not my mod list)

Solitute "show Jarl the straightjacket" crash to desktop after Jarl asks to take a longer look.  Tried it several times and always CTD at same place. (no papyrus log to upload as they just show up empty each time. sorry)

It has worked for me before this version but could be other changes I made to mod list affecting it, hence needing confirmation from others.

Zap vs DDF debate.. I got so many mods dependant on zap it will be in my mod list anyway so happy with either choice you make.

For crash I will recomend moving esp up in load order, I don't change anything in this quest so don't have any ideas why you have it. Do you had clean save?

And for ZAP dependency I will not make it. I also want to move it from LO to have more space to animation.

38 minutes ago, Koozie said:

For crash I will recomend moving esp up in load order, I don't change anything in this quest so don't have any ideas why you have it. Do you had clean save?

And for ZAP dependency I will not make it. I also want to move it from LO to have more space to animation.

fresh game. I will move it up and see if it helps..  Thanks for your help, it is usually is my fault for overpacking too many mods which like to disagree with each other..

Hello, I am having a small problem. I'm doing the "Show Straightjacket to Jarl" quest and I get to the part where she asks to see the straightjacket longer, but after that nothing happens. I checked the current stage of the quest and it changed values (11 when she first asks to 12 after some time passes), but nothing happens and no new dialogue option appears. Am I not waiting long enough or is something wrong? Thank you. 

2 hours ago, radbomber said:

Hello, I am having a small problem. I'm doing the "Show Straightjacket to Jarl" quest and I get to the part where she asks to see the straightjacket longer, but after that nothing happens. I checked the current stage of the quest and it changed values (11 when she first asks to 12 after some time passes), but nothing happens and no new dialogue option appears. Am I not waiting long enough or is something wrong? Thank you. 

You need to talk to jarl after few seconds once more

44 minutes ago, alarish said:

I've made the quest show straight jacket to Jarl, but now I try to talk to Elisif and she doesn't give me any new quests

And do you have dialog otpion like do you have some work for me? Or something similar?

@Koozie I loved your mod, really amazing work so far. And even being on alpha, I found just a few bugsKeep it up!

Just a small suggestion: repeating the Pony Post Delivery quest feels a little bland after a while, I mean fully equipping and unequipping all the gear (including piercings!) everytime is kinda 'meh'. For single time quests it's alright, but for repeatable ones it calls for some unpredictable elements. Something simple as in the straitjacket test quest, where the player can choose a different 'reward' is entertaining enough. You can go with extra money for extra services or extra gear, upgrading some gear (like changing piercings and plugs for shocking ones), alternative rewards, random diaolgue, etc 

6 hours ago, zenetx said:

@Koozie I loved your mod, really amazing work so far. And even being on alpha, I found just a few bugsKeep it up!

Just a small suggestion: repeating the Pony Post Delivery quest feels a little bland after a while, I mean fully equipping and unequipping all the gear (including piercings!) everytime is kinda 'meh'. For single time quests it's alright, but for repeatable ones it calls for some unpredictable elements. Something simple as in the straitjacket test quest, where the player can choose a different 'reward' is entertaining enough. You can go with extra money for extra services or extra gear, upgrading some gear (like changing piercings and plugs for shocking ones), alternative rewards, random diaolgue, etc 

I have it in my list to do but it Will be random collor andanal plug. Fan you tell me about few. Bugs which you had? 

And for random reward i m going to. Change reward for deliveries quests for blacksmiths to give Keys or Gold for Time deliviery and add bank Services to keeping device Keys in bank for some money.

I also. Had plan to changing mage college Quest Line and add there a Little bit devious playground. Plans are BIG and only Little Time to do it. 

4 hours ago, Koozie said:

I have it in my list to do but it Will be random collor andanal plug. Fan you tell me about few. Bugs which you had? 

And for random reward i m going to. Change reward for deliveries quests for blacksmiths to give Keys or Gold for Time deliviery and add bank Services to keeping device Keys in bank for some money.

I also. Had plan to changing mage college Quest Line and add there a Little bit devious playground. Plans are BIG and only Little Time to do it. 

Nice! Take all the time you need friend.

About the bugs; As far as remember some problems with long scenes and a few wrong quest markers.

For example, that Elisif long scene with Erdi and Una (DeAd_SolJDTMQ) get stuck after Elisif dialogue: "So good to look at your fun. You can got her in two ways. I will look at you and will make my pussy wet." At quest stage 26.

All actors stop, player regain control and nothing else happens (besides Elisif default dialogues about the war, Ulfric and whatnot) I had to manually setstage (console command)  to 27 and 30 to trigger next Elisif dialogue.

Papyrus log attached. Let me know if you need any more info.

Papyrus.0.log

39 minutes ago, zenetx said:

Nice! Take all the time you need friend.

About the bugs; As far as remember some problems with long scenes and a few wrong quest markers.

For example, that Elisif long scene with Erdi and Una (DeAd_SolJDTMQ) get stuck after Elisif dialogue: "So good to look at your fun. You can got her in two ways. I will look at you and will make my pussy wet." At quest stage 26.

All actors stop, player regain control and nothing else happens (besides Elisif default dialogues about the war, Ulfric and whatnot) I had to manually setstage (console command)  to 27 and 30 to trigger next Elisif dialogue.

Papyrus log attached. Let me know if you need any more info.

Papyrus.0.log 167.88 kB · 0 downloads

One question do you use SLSO or not?

@Koozie I think I found the problem with quest stage 26:

[05/12/2019 - 09:41:20AM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=0, Females=3, IsAggressive=TRUE, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[05/12/2019 - 09:41:20AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations

So I just deselected the 'Restrict aggressive animations' option on Sexlab mod and it worked. But I was unable to solve the problem with stage 27.

[05/12/2019 - 09:41:22AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all...
[05/12/2019 - 09:41:22AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

I suspect it was unable to add the actors due their alias not being cleaned.

44 minutes ago, zenetx said:

@Koozie I think I found the problem with quest stage 26:

[05/12/2019 - 09:41:20AM] SEXLAB - GetByDefault(Males=0, Females=3, IsAggressive=TRUE, UsingBed=False, RestrictAggressive=TRUE)
[05/12/2019 - 09:41:20AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0]  - Unable to find valid default animations

So I just deselected the 'Restrict aggressive animations' option on Sexlab mod and it worked. But I was unable to solve the problem with stage 27.

[05/12/2019 - 09:41:22AM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all...
[05/12/2019 - 09:41:22AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

I suspect it was unable to add the actors due their alias not being cleaned.

I probably found mistake there, but it's hard to test by me because for me quest works without problem. For know you need to change stage, It will be probably 2 weeks before next update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the east empire quest where you show them a straight jacket but then the lady wants you to have sex with her husband. my character is having problems getting up the stairs  as she always gets stuck .Could the speed be increased or make it so that you dont have to auto follow the guard. because at the moment the quest doesent continue if I break out of auto follow...

Other wise I am supper exited for the next update.