I know this is a old topic now but im still struggling with it so at the odd chance im messing something up im having trouble with the seams with the feet and hands and while installing the patches and bodyside files i found in previous pages it lead to issues with the digi grade addon not working properly it changed the feet to plantigrade and i have not found a way to make it digi again so does anyone have an idea or know how to fix this cause im not sure ive tried most things ive thought of. 

Well good news I managed to figure it out I don't know why I was dumb enough not to realize this but the patch did not work for the nexus version of the mod i tried downloading the latest loverslab version of the mod and the seems and Digi thing both work now so apologies for wasting your time but thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been scouring the web and these pages for bodyslide files for the feet and hands to resolve this seam issue i've had for ages with the bhunp body. seems cbbe is kinda there too some but i cannot seem to find any files anywhere. any time i try to make a new set of bodyslide files for the feet and hands everything goes as normal. even looks perfectly fine in OS...but going back in the game the seams still persist. so kinda at my wits end. have had this mod kind of just sitting in my LO since around 2019 or so and have yet to get it resolved. which seems to be as low key issue with khajiit race as well sometimes >.<

so does anyone have any functional bhunp bodyslides for the race so i can stop driving myself bonkers at the site of the seam every time i try to make one?

EDIT: Ok. just made anew set in a last ditch effort to get it to connect and it seems to have worked this time. minor texture seam that is only noticeable on close inspection. now i can make some presets and maybe some followers.

Edited by walkingfree2020
  • 2 weeks later...

I came up with some custom lore for the Lykaios that helps flesh them out a bit. I wrote it in the format of a book written by an Imperial Scholar. I hope you enjoy!

The Lykaios, A Long-Lost History
By Sven Ice-Hilt, Imperial Scholar

The Lykaios, my people, my culture, and who I am. Distinguished reader, my name is Sven Ice-Hilt, and while my name may scream that I must be a Nord, I am anything but. In fact, I am a Lykaios, a wolf-like Beast Race native to the cold, and unforgiving northern climate of Skyrim.

The history of my people has mostly been lost to time, and what little knowledge that we retain of our history, I wish to make known to anybody who who decides to learn the knowledge contained within this volume. Many of my own people have forgotten our history, and the people of Tamriel barely know of our existence due to our reclusive nature and a desire to stay within the borders of our frigid homeland.

We lived in Skyrim since before the Nords came from Atmora and took it for their own. The history of our inception is unknown, but we are believed to be related to the assumedly extinct, fox-like, Lilmothiit people. It is assumed that some of the Lilmothiit migrated north from Black Marsh to Skyrim and settled there, evolving to be able to withstand the frigid temperatures of Skyrim's northern climate.

After migrating to Skyrim, we maintained a semblance of stability and peace with the Snow Elves and the Dwarves. Our peace, however, was short lived, as when the Snow Elves waged war against the Nords, it almost cost us everything. After the Night of Tears, the Nords sought revenge for the slaughter of their people by the Snow Elves, a revenge that included the Snow Elves themselves, and anybody who dared to call themselves allies of the Snow Elves.

We were an ally of the Snow Elves for a time, but after the Night of Tears, we slowly separated ourselves from the Elves. When the Nords returned from Atmora, however, they knew not of our desire to distance ourselves from the Elves. Many Lykaios villages were slaughtered and razed to the ground. Only after one of our most powerful chiefs, Nokose, negotiated with Ysgramor, did the Lykaios finally see peace once again. Our people were never the same, as to this day, many Lykaios choose a nomadic lifestyle traversing Skyrim opposed to forming settlements of our own.

Throughout the eras, the Lykaios people have maintained a stable peace with the Nords, living our lives as we see fit. All throughout Imperial history, the Lykaios have been there: from the age of dragons, to the formation of the Empire, to the Oblivion Crisis, and finally to the Great War. We, as a people, have fought side-by-side by those who would protect our people, and we have been loyal to the Empire ever since its inception.

Over the course of many centuries, the Lykaios gradually became assimilated into Nord culture. The only things remaining of our culture at of the time of writing in 4E 192, are our distinct hairstyles, our proud cultural rituals surrounding hunting, and our general reclusiveness to the outside world. Few Lykaios choose to leave Skyrim and instead choose to remain within our homeland. Few choose the scholarly lifestyle, and even fewer choose the adventurous life of military service.

As civil unrest grows in Skyrim, the Lykaios feel threatened. We see the rising racial tensions growing in our homeland amongst the Nords who we once viewed as our brethren at a time. With the rhetoric preached by Ulfric Stormcloak, and his decrees which have disenfranchised the Dark Elves and the Argonians within Windhelm, many Lykaios fear that the countless centuries of peace that we fought and died for will be discarded completely if Ulfric Stormcloak and his growing rebellion succeed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok - I'm puzzled - came here as the NM download of this (also 4.1, posted within 2 days of this one) has poor SoS textures with a square around the base of the Schlong.

On this mods description it says

"Males have an optional SOS schlong that uses my Hoodies mechanism. Hoodies is built in so it's not an extra prerequisite"

then further down it says

"Get the schlongs by installing Hoodies. " 

So which is it?

If I need "hoodies" can I just use it for Lykaios Race? - I once installed and iirc it is all races only.

On 3/8/2023 at 12:32 AM, Bad Dog said:

Ooh, nice pics.

@Caithness Install the hoodies mod. It has a FOMOD which lets you choose lykaios only.

Thanks for reply - but installing allows me to add Lykaios, but cannot deselect base (would be needed for resources no doubt), and have to choose UNP or CBBE no "none" and then there is an option to change Argonian, add Lykaios, other added races and then install - so all the base races do install. That's what I meant by "all  races" - I wasn't aware of the other optional races. I gather I will have to set the MCM to do it. Makes for 3 esps as well. Lucky I have some spare.

Edited by Caithness
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...