Retro game nude hacks/mods

i looked into sprite editing metroid gba games years ago but i never found anything for editing the player character specifically.. i think it was on the to do list for features to add to MAGE but i dont know if it was ever added. the sprite is divided into pieces so it would be hard to make it without a paper doll kind of look

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nude-zss-wip-90-54957458?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare patreon user kitsuvarient made some sprites for her for free but they arent hacked in or anything

2 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i looked into sprite editing metroid gba games years ago but i never found anything for editing the player character specifically.. i think it was on the to do list for features to add to MAGE but i dont know if it was ever added. the sprite is divided into pieces so it would be hard to make it without a paper doll kind of look

https://www.patreon.com/posts/nude-zss-wip-90-54957458?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare patreon user kitsuvarient made some sprites for her for free but they arent hacked in or anything

That's super cool, thanks for sharing! And yeah, I know sprite hacking can be insanely hard and/or complicated for older systems, GBA included. Hopefully there's a way to get it into the game. It'd be a lot of fun! And if not, there's always Metroid Dread coming... Fingers crossed for a Zero Suit segment in that game which eventually gets a nude mod!

Yeah, GBA graphics are not easy to hack. The only work I've ever done on GBA sprites was in Pokemon, which has lots of available editing tools since the hacking community for those games is so large and dedicated. It's almost certainly possible (take a look at the Metroid Spooky Mission hack and its amazing graphics), but completely outside my very limited area of knowledge.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, metal64 said:

There is a lot of nude hacks of roll for gb

I have no problem being able to patch roms if I have the files to make them be a certain way [aka the nude hacks for roll for gb as you say] but at the very least can you point me in the direction of where I can get to play those nude hacks of roll for gb?

10 minutes ago, Delirious17 said:

I have no problem being able to patch roms if I have the files to make them be a certain way [aka the nude hacks for roll for gb as you say] but at the very least can you point me in the direction of where I can get to play those nude hacks of roll for gb?

ok, I made a mistake, there is only two nude rollchan for game boy.

one for "Megaman – Dr.Wily’s Revenge"

nuderollchanworld101.png.df787fab4fad0c70ee09e5d0c184a3d1.png

nuderollchanworld102.png.6ac38c8d8228953a52ec64d33bdd8672.png

Nude Roll Chan World by Jackass.gb

and other for Megaman II

nuderollchanworld201.png.205fe7c6b4f972490a1fd6bd17ef51ba.png

nuderollchanworld202.png.a812cd90b6d27bc49498d0db33761604.png

Nude Roll Chan World 2 by Jackass.gb

however there are more nes hacks of nude roll. Later I will uploaded 

On 9/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, Obligitury said:

there was a mod somewhere where you could play the base game in the zero suit, if that could ALSO be played nude (or in her usual bikini attire) would be pretty swell.

Is it possible you could find and post that mod? Or at the very least share in a DM. It's something I've been looking for, for quite some time!

On 11/3/2021 at 8:37 AM, Soelily said:

Is it possible you could find and post that mod? Or at the very least share in a DM. It's something I've been looking for, for quite some time!

On 11/3/2021 at 1:19 PM, PyrasButt said:

Seconded, that sounds super cool, if anyone is able to find it

turns out I still have that romhack.... but its.... alot different then what I remember, date tells me I got it around 2016 so this would be considered ollld.
really isnt much but still may be worth sharing.
https://mega.nz/file/DZxzHCwY#CQ4sJczyccp88IjrmrbC7vIkNsrxRp_9M1AluNL8nMU

On 11/5/2021 at 11:26 AM, sharpysharpy said:

Here are the IPS patch files for the topless and nude Samus hacks that can be applied to any Super Metroid hack that supports it.

samus topless.png

Super Metroid (nude).ips 153.38 kB · 22 downloads Super_Metroid_Topless.ips 149.74 kB · 13 downloads

Here's a compilation of topless hacks I put together using the topless patch

Super Metroid Topless hacks.zip 25.24 MB · 35 downloads

Ive tried them all but they all turn up with bad checksum.

• 2 weeks later...