Retro game nude hacks/mods

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GooberOfLies
2 hours ago, Sussyman said:

Can anyone make the topless blaze in sonic 1 and topless rouge in sonic 1 and 2 mods for the original games? Not the 2013 versions but the original Sonic 1 and 2. I can't get the 2013 versions. Thanks

Why can't you get the 2013 versions? It's fairly simple and inexpensive.

Guest GooberOfLies

In case anyone's curious, the original creator of Sonic Mania's Blazey Mix mod asked me to remove my lewd Blaze mod, so I made sure to do so.

Guest GooberOfLies
50 minutes ago, LewdArcher said:

Think we can have modded ROMs of the sonic nude mods instead?

Waaaay trickier to accomplish, and I really don't have the knowledge for it.

3 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Waaaay trickier to accomplish, and I really don't have the knowledge for it.

I can back you up on this one. Retro games can be extremely difficult to graphically hack. Even that silly little Mega Man edit I posted up there took a lot of time, trial, and error. I can't even imagine the time and effort that Zynk Oxhyde put into the original Roll-Chan hack. Mad respect

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13dmai8qcCYvUPpLDvxSE3XoabahSCPCN?usp=sharing

I'll just leave this here...

It's a link to a Google Drive folder containing wholesome (and very much not wholesome) Pokemon Rom Hacks as well as a Universal Randomizer!

GAMES:

A patched version of Moemon that plays exactly like the old Fire Red except the mons are just cute cosplay girls.

Pokemon Girls Hunter 1, 2, and Holliday DLC, a game series wherein you capture not just Pokemon but "Bad Girl" trainers from throughout the series and a few original characters. Each girl can be "evolved" to be clothed, gagged, or nude.

And 2 versions of Pokemon Psychic Adventures wherein you play as a trainer with a Hypno who can use it to "persuade" defeated trainers out of their clothes.

I highly recommend playing Girls Hunter Final Version first because Girls Hunter 2 starts with MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS for the first game.

If you want to catch more than just Gen 1 pokemon in Moemon, you can just use the randomizer.

Virtual Boy Advanced emulator required, it's easy to find. Visual Boy Advance (emulator-zone.com)

Love y'all!

My Girls Hunter team.

Guitarist          Dark/Electric

Hiker               Rock/Ground

Psychic            Psychic

Crush Girl        Fighting

Aroma Lady    Grass

Lass                 Normal

Pokemon Girls Hunter Final Version_03.png

Pokemon Girls Hunter Final Version_04.png

Pokemon Girls Hunter Final Version_05.png

Pokemon Girls Hunter Final Version_06.png

Pokemon Girls Hunter Final Version_01.png

Pokemon Girls Hunter Final Version_02.png

6 hours ago, Yababy123 said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13dmai8qcCYvUPpLDvxSE3XoabahSCPCN?usp=sharing

I'll just leave this here...

It's a link to a Google Drive folder containing wholesome (and very much not wholesome) Pokemon Rom Hacks as well as a Universal Randomizer!

GAMES:

A patched version of Moemon that plays exactly like the old Fire Red except the mons are just cute cosplay girls.

Pokemon Girls Hunter 1, 2, and Holliday DLC, a game series wherein you capture not just Pokemon but "Bad Girl" trainers from throughout the series and a few original characters. Each girl can be "evolved" to be clothed, gagged, or nude.

And 2 versions of Pokemon Psychic Adventures wherein you play as a trainer with a Hypno who can use it to "persuade" defeated trainers out of their clothes.

I highly recommend playing Girls Hunter Final Version first because Girls Hunter 2 starts with MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS for the first game.

If you want to catch more than just Gen 1 pokemon in Moemon, you can just use the randomizer.

Virtual Boy Advanced emulator required, it's easy to find. Visual Boy Advance (emulator-zone.com)

Love y'all!

Are there any differences between the Psychic Adventures versions?

And Moemon is non-sexual right? I've seen it before so I know it normally isn't, but I've always wondered if there's a secret sexual version of it or something. Though the girls depicted are mostly children so, not allowed here and not sure I'd want it. But it just seems like it might exist.

12 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Are there any differences between the Psychic Adventures versions?

And Moemon is non-sexual right? I've seen it before so I know it normally isn't, but I've always wondered if there's a secret sexual version of it or something. Though the girls depicted are mostly children so, not allowed here and not sure I'd want it. But it just seems like it might exist.

Moemon is just moe.

Like I always say "Ravioli, ravioli, never lewd the fucking loli"!

Oh, and one Psychic Adventures is an older beta version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 12:57 PM, GooberOfLies said:

Made a bigger breasted version of Rouge for Sonic 3 AIR. Now she has boobs that cause back problems! Also, her nipples are now a more natural color.

493296824_RougeBiggerBoobsFINALTN.png.b8f76a89f85c33810d703b6dd4ba0d65.png

541281423_RougeBiggerBoobs.png.8dd2e67d96f67a9aed2361a763df6b00.png

Enjoy!

Topless Rouge (NSFW) big boobs + red nips.zip 432.15 kB · 11 downloads

Hate to be a bother! but I saw you had a blazey mix nsfw mod, for sonic mania? links been dead on Deviant-art, wondering if you still have it or not! 

Guest GooberOfLies
5 hours ago, badassplaguerat said:

Hate to be a bother! but I saw you had a blazey mix nsfw mod, for sonic mania? links been dead on Deviant-art, wondering if you still have it or not!

Deleted my account there (and waiting to delete mine here) for personal reasons, but if you talk to KitsuVariant they might have it on DeviantArt.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, PyrasButt said:

Has anyone ever made a sprite hack of Metroid: Zero Mission where Samus is naked during the Zero Suit segment? Being totally nude would up the vulnerability factor even more~

there was a mod somewhere where you could play the base game in the zero suit, if that could ALSO be played nude (or in her usual bikini attire) would be pretty swell.