Retro game nude hacks/mods

Guest GooberOfLies

Hey, looking for a tiny bit of help here. Does anyone know of someone I could commission to make a Rouge sprite set? I'm currently doing a bit of editing, but it's taking quite a while, lol.

3 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Hey, looking for a tiny bit of help here. Does anyone know of someone I could commission to make a Rouge sprite set? I'm currently doing a bit of editing, but it's taking quite a while, lol.

I believe there is a Rouge sprite set in this thread already, anything specific you're looking for?

Guest GooberOfLies
47 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

I believe there is a Rouge sprite set in this thread already, anything specific you're looking for?

Yeah, I'm the one who posted it, lol. Nevermind, though. Just finished my own.

Rouge Corkscrew Sprites.png

Guest GooberOfLies

Alright, probably my last one for a while. This was by far the most extensive sprite editing (and sprite creating) I've ever done, lol.

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R.!!!

1835603255_S3AIRshot1.png.3e3dc32f5c7ff999b590f38de74e82b9.png

Made some special animations for her victory pose, as well as the part where Knuckles would be panting. Go check them out!

There's only a couple sprites I didn't edit, but they're pretty minor. Let me know what you guys think!

Go here to find out how to play Sonic 3 A.I.R., as well as use mods! https://gamebanana.com/games/6878

Enjoy!

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW).zip

Guest GooberOfLies
3 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Alright, probably my last one for a while. This was by far the most extensive sprite editing (and sprite creating) I've ever done, lol.

Made some special animations for her victory pose, as well as the part where Knuckles would be panting. Go check them out!

There's only a couple sprites I didn't edit, but they're pretty minor. Let me know what you guys think!

Go here to find out how to play Sonic 3 A.I.R., as well as use mods! https://gamebanana.com/games/6878

Enjoy!

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW).zip 332.98 kB · 3 downloads

Would also like to point out that I even created new original sprites for the special stage.

The only sprites I didn't add are part of the Launch Base Zone. The ones where you stand still on the rotating cylinder thing. If anyone wants to take a shot at those, be my guest and let me know if you finish them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GooberOfLies
On 4/14/2021 at 12:23 PM, GooberOfLies said:

Enjoy!

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW).zip 332.98 kB · 10 downloads

UPDATE!!! Fixed the running and walking animations so that her motions are much more fluid. I made it so there's no breast jiggle while running (the animation is WAY too fast to appreciate it), and the breast jiggle while walking is much smoother.

1262194434_RougeWalk.gif.7ad5785ab8704dcd806a69856e91d328.gif

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW) UPDATE.zip

Guest GooberOfLies
On 3/5/2021 at 8:19 PM, GooberOfLies said:

I actually just finished my first hack/mod. Made a topless version of Rouge for Sonic 1 (2013 version). This mod specifically replaces Knuckles' sprites, so be sure to select Knuckles if you want to play as Rouge.

To learn how to run the game on your PC, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkU59kICmpM

After you watch that, watch this one to learn how to install mods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMrKEtJLIGM1007930233_RougeSpringYard.png.80a59459e01d85caecfbd1822095d0c2.png

Rouge Waiting.png

Rouge Topless Data.zip 31.49 MB · 49 downloads

UPDATE!!! Made a few minor fixes here and there. Rouge now has a "fun" new waiting animation, plus I made her walking animation a bit smoother. A few minor changes here and there, too.

Enjoy!

ToplessRougeInSonic1UPDATE.zip RougeBlazeDataUPDATE.zip

Guest GooberOfLies
On 4/6/2021 at 11:52 AM, GooberOfLies said:

Rouge is now in Sonic 2! And she's topless!!!!

1462131568_RougeProfilePic.gif.82f03134a822b86046a75350045f3f61.gif

Also, she's fully nude in the special stages! 1511877922_RougeSS.gif.81de93fb4505f61bb0f8989e6f1627f3.gif

Go here: https://gamebanana.com/games/6526 to learn how to install the game, as well as add mods to it!

Have fun!

Rouge2Data.zip 38.76 MB · 24 downloads

UPDATE!!! Made a few minor fixes here and there. Rouge now has a "fun" new waiting animation, plus I made her walking animation a bit smoother. A few minor changes here and there, too.

Enjoy!

ToplessRougeInSonic2UPDATE.zip

Guest GooberOfLies
22 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Enjoy!

ToplessRougeInSonic2UPDATE.zip 38.76 MB · 1 download

22 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Enjoy!

ToplessRougeInSonic1UPDATE.zip 31.49 MB · 1 download RougeBlazeDataUPDATE.zip 31.56 MB · 0 downloads

On 4/27/2021 at 1:09 PM, GooberOfLies said:

UPDATE!!! Fixed the running and walking animations so that her motions are much more fluid. I made it so there's no breast jiggle while running (the animation is WAY too fast to appreciate it), and the breast jiggle while walking is much smoother.

1262194434_RougeWalk.gif.7ad5785ab8704dcd806a69856e91d328.gif

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW) UPDATE.zip 343.52 kB · 7 downloads

Hey, if anyone decides to use these, feel free to share your screenshots, and let me know what you think!

Guest GooberOfLies

Look, I know I said I was done, but...

icon-64px.PNG.959241e1b77eddec7710eb8913a36a3f.PNG Sally Acorn has joined the lewd squad in Sonic 3 A.I.R.!!! This mod gives her boobs!!! I couldn't really "undress" her much, so I just added a sizable pair of breasts on her chest.

I've edited all the important sprites for now. The only ones that still need eventual editing are the corkscrew ones, plus a few very minor ones.

Enjoy!

1078920437_Sallyshot1.png.cc75b9b92fc7122ed435c67f57603efa.png

1864404099_SallyShot2.png.c18662a2805545671160fe39565c710f.png

Princess Sally Acorn (NSFW).zip

Guest GooberOfLies
15 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

icon-64px.PNG.959241e1b77eddec7710eb8913a36a3f.PNG Sally Acorn has joined the lewd squad in Sonic 3 A.I.R.!!! This mod gives her boobs!!! I couldn't really "undress" her much, so I just added a sizable pair of breasts on her chest.

I've edited all the important sprites for now. The only ones that still need eventual editing are the corkscrew ones, plus a few very minor ones.

Enjoy!

Princess Sally Acorn (NSFW).zip 339.93 kB · 1 download

QUICK UPDATE: Added her "about to fall off the ledge" sprites, or whatever they're called. Had to make them half from scratch, too. The older ones weren't done too well.

Princess Sally Acorn (NSFW) UPDATE.zip

Guest GooberOfLies
21 hours ago, GooberOfLies said:

Enjoy!

Princess Sally Acorn (NSFW).zip 339.93 kB · 1 download

Okay, NOW this is the last update. After checking her hyper form, I discovered her boots changed color, which was kind of weird, I guess. So, I made it so they don't change color, and instead her hair changes color!

So, THIS REALLY IS the last update, lol.

I promise!!!

Princess Sally Acorn (NSFW) UPDATE 4.zip

Guest GooberOfLies
On 4/14/2021 at 12:23 PM, GooberOfLies said:

Enjoy!

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW).zip 332.98 kB · 15 downloads

One more update on this one. Made it so her super and hyper forms aren't that awful yellow. A lighter pink-ish tone suits her much better.

Topless Rouge In Sonic 3 A.I.R. (NSFW) HYPER UPDATE.zip

On 3/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, Blehbreh said:

I've tried this before, none of the tile editor/sprite editors I found were able to work. There was only the typical noise, no sprites to edit. If someone had made a specific tool like the GBA Pokemon sprite replacer tool it would be possible but I have no idea where to even start programing one of those.

there are some good sprite editors for pokemon lol, i use Nameless Sprite Editor, and it works fine, some things it cant edit put it works for pokemon sprites of Emerald and Fire Red, also for Fire Red Trainers, and for Ruby pokemon use Pokepic, i can hand you the tools if you want, im just bad at drawing/creating new pics xd

12 hours ago, mbcskm said:

there are some good sprite editors for pokemon lol, i use Nameless Sprite Editor, and it works fine, some things it cant edit put it works for pokemon sprites of Emerald and Fire Red, also for Fire Red Trainers, and for Ruby pokemon use Pokepic, i can hand you the tools if you want, im just bad at drawing/creating new pics xd

I was referencing that there were tools for GBA pokemon games, but not for other games like Metroid Fusion. I've made some hacks for pokemon before.

On 5/12/2021 at 11:12 PM, Blehbreh said:

I was referencing that there were tools for GBA pokemon games, but not for other games like Metroid Fusion. I've made some hacks for pokemon before.

okay sry, i missunderstood, may i get a link to them?

8 hours ago, mbcskm said:

okay sry, i missunderstood, may i get a link to them?

Hate to say it but I made those hacks around ten years ago, I never backed them up and they've been lost since then. I've never really been much of a Pokemon fan, just a fan of modding so they weren't really that important to me.

22 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

Hate to say it but I made those hacks around ten years ago, I never backed them up and they've been lost since then. I've never really been much of a Pokemon fan, just a fan of modding so they weren't really that important to me.

okay, thanks and sry if this annoyed you