Retro game nude hacks/mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, Tehman4 said:

Well, it's not Super Metroid but...

The other day I was bored, so I decided to make the Princesses in Mario Kart Wii naked.

I'm pretty sure mods already existed for them, but they were kinda lazy, and hard to find and use.

Thankfully, Dolphin has built in custom texture loading, like PPSSPP, so I just used that instead.

I'll put just a couple preview pictures in this spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Peach1.PNG.07ddfab904a8bd4f60008a8001f57a3f.PNG

Daisy2.PNG.338f553b461fa71e2818c7c5eb076bd5.PNG

Rosalina.PNG.522e64e271c40837fe5c16c35bf181ca.PNG

It could probably still use a bit of work, but the textures are low res and I'm not exactly an artist, so I'll let someone else deal with that.

Have fun racing in the nude!

Mario Kart Wii Nude.rar 12.42 MB · 174 downloads

can this work on ctgp?

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's techincally not retro, but I'm about 60% done with this Naked Rouge mod for Sonic Mania. Since there's no current SFW Rouge mod for Mania, I kind of had to start from scratch, using sprites from a Sonic 3 AIR mod and adapting them to Knuckles' Mania sprites.

This is just a work in progress for now, but I should have it finished by the end of January. Still missing the corkscrew, rotating, super transformation, a few interactive sprites (monkey bars, bungie, clinging, etc.), and then cutscenes. All the super essential ones are done, though, as well as menu, global and hud stuff. Also, would be awesome if someone could add in the 3D model for the Special Stages, because I have zero experience in that.

Naked Rouge WIP2.zip

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Icantevenname said:

Considering how low-poly the models are, you should give it a shot. Blender's a free 3D modeling program and there's plenty of beginner tutorials on YouTube.

I believe you actually need a special tool used on GameBanana to make it work. That, and I honestly have no experience in 3D modeling.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:54 PM, Icantevenname said:

It doesn't seem to be working on my end. Guess we have to wait on someone who has a machine that can run the conversion.

Do you have the model, by chance?