6 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Decided to start a new game rather than slug my way through removing mod addition #210 after it borked out on me. Using shacks to make my bases this time around. Here's Sanctuary, just got the basic layout up, fully walled in, still needs a good bit of clutter and amenities - and settlers. Those are all slaves soon for sale to fund my impending supply shipment needs...

I'm hoping the shacks will work well as impromptu outer walls, sometimes the navigation doesn't seem to like that. I do believe the balconies will work out very nicely as improvised guard stations, especially to watch the gate, positioned as they are.

<snip>

Looks great, you should put some doors in those shacks! :D

4 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

That's next on the list! Speaking of, shopping center shack lacks a snappable doorway, by the way.

That is correct and was by design. The door didn't really fit as I didn't use the door model/mold. The idea was that this would a 'walk in' thing, through the shack side.

7 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

That is correct and was by design. The door didn't really fit as I didn't use the door model/mold. The idea was that this would a 'walk in' thing, through the shack side.

It is of course a valid decision, and I have to grudgingly admit that while small children and very, very strong humans could probably "walk in" through a typical wasteland shack wall, they're not quite there, for the most part. ? That being said, my slightly off placement of the door actually fits right in.

I've found two small errors that popped up after changing categories in the menu. These have been fixed now in Fo4Edit.

I've also done some cleaning on the NavMeshes and inside the ESP itself with Fo4Edit to make it completely clean.

The only vanilla object it touches now in the menu is the main menu.

Votes are stilling coming in from people to make it SMM compliant, but I'm not about to add quests and scripts to the mod at this point.

v1.0.3. Will be released before or during this weekend with all latest shacks.

(After that I will continue laying the final hands on Ivy's dialogue for the DLC). :)

v1.0.3 IS RELEASED!

- Fixed WR incompatibility, should work with all mods now unless they do something really weird with the main menu.

- Added 3 completely new shacks! (IntelliShack, SecuriTower, HalfShack)

- Added 4 resource objects! (3x Bed / 1x Scavenging Station)

- Cleaned out all incompatibilities through Fo4Edit.
(The CK tends to leave a lot of stuff behind when saving, that needs to be tended to with Fo4Edit. This has been done now.)

36 minutes ago, Fred Perkins said:

When I downloaded the shack rz file and opened it with WinRAR, it was empty, no files??  I love Ivy btw.

It's a 7zip file. WinRAR won't be able to handle it.

Either do it manually through 7zip, or drag the 7zip file into a mod manager.

There is an FoMod file added so both Vortex and NMM and other managers should be able to handle it.

You will then get automatic updates as well.

PS: MADE FIRST PLACE IN THE HOT MODS AT NEXUS! *PROUD*

I've added TONS of shit to both Ivy and RPSF. RPSF Stuff follows below.

- Made scripts to inject menus instead of hard coding them into the main menu form list. Now the mod is compatible with all other workshop mods.

- Added Stores (Armor, Weapons, Pharmacy) that are half size and snap to floors so you can arrange close to each other.

- Added Bedding (6 new beds)

- Added new Shacks (2 pces)

ScreenShot320.jpg.a3f6ea5abf1294425d5f43ce52ca8b91.jpg

ScreenShot307.jpg

ScreenShot322.jpg

ScreenShot329.jpg

ScreenShot330.jpg

ScreenShot331.jpg

ScreenShot332.jpg

ScreenShot334.jpg

ScreenShot335.jpg

ScreenShot336.jpg

ScreenShot337.jpg

ScreenShot338.jpg

I have created version 1.0.4. which introduces Script Injected Menu items, instead of using the old method which was incompatible with many other workshop mods.

- Features MANY new shacks

- Features MANY new categories

- Features 6 WORKING stores/vendors (All types)

- Features Loadscreens (please look out for them to see if they are placed correctly).

- Features new scav station

- Features new beds.

- Just features a shitload of new stuff alright?

Can someone (pretty please?) install this version for me and test it, to see if it works? If I get a confirmation I will update the downloads here and on Nexus.

ReginaldsPrefabShackFest1-04.7z

Thought I'd chime in and say that I've updated the mod using the 1.0.4 version and that has fixed Workshop Menu for me. Before, this mod's workshop menu wouldn't show no matter where I put it in my load order with Horizon. After updating it shows up now and everything seems to be working fine. I need to try and place some of the new stuff but it all seems to be working fine for me at the moment.

Just updated to 1.0.4 and everything looks good, the script-injected menu appears as it should, etc. 

The only oddity I have noticed: the vendor shacks snap together front to front, but not side to side.  I don't know if you intended for them to snap together at all, but I'm guessing you didn't intend for them to snap together the way they do.  Side to side snapping would be handy, though.

Otherwise, great work as usual.  A++ would endorse again.