Games that allow full nude playthroughs?

Scarlet69

As far as modded games go, The Sims 3 and 4 allow for this, as well as the other polygonal BGS RPGs (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3/New Vegas).

For unmodded games, there is Agony (Succubus Mode, anyway), Conan: Exiles, Boobs Saga, Sakura Dungeon (look at it as Hard Mode) and Shower with your Dad.

Saints Row 3,4. You can even do that without mod too but there is mosaic censored private part. With mods. TES Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout, Dragon age series, Resident Evil 5, Conan: Exiles, The Sims, Black Desert Online, Blade and Soul, Dead or Alive 5, dragon's dogma. In fact every games released on PC that have attractive female character and is moddable. There will always be nude mod.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:20 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Morrowind as well. If you put ranks into the Unarmored skill it's slightly easier. :classic_tongue:

A nudist pugilist build...? That ash would get everywhere though :classic_laugh:

And there's nude mods for every Resident Evil game, i believe.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:22 PM, assassin394 said:

Saints Row 3,4. You can even do that without mod too but there is mosaic censored private part. With mods. TES Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout, Dragon age series, Resident Evil 5, Conan: Exiles, The Sims, Black Desert Online, Blade and Soul, Dead or Alive 5, dragon's dogma. In fact every games released on PC that have attractive female character and is moddable. There will always be nude mod.

it is so not quite right, I do not know any online RPG like BDO, that nude Body modification allows.
I did it in WoW and was banished for life time! :classic_wink:

On 2/19/2019 at 8:08 PM, winny257 said:

it is so not quite right, I do not know any online RPG like BDO, that nude Body modification allows.
I did it in WoW and was banished for life time! :classic_wink:

I don't know about WoW. But you can freely install mod in BDO and BnS without getting banned. You will only get ban if you capture nude screenshot and upload it to in game gallery.

20180928054311_1.jpg

20180928055314_1.jpg

20180928054005_1.jpg

20180928054211_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived