[mod] [CK2] Tale of Nine Tails

24 minutes ago, Siatru said:

Can't make the Gender-shift thing to work properly. I just turn homo, lose my dick and get boobs. But the game still recognizes me as male? 

Thats weird, it is working fine for me. Your portait should've been switched too, are you getting male portrait of female? What game version are you running?

On 3/18/2019 at 5:22 PM, Rascalov1337 said:

Thats weird, it is working fine for me. Your portait should've been switched too, are you getting male portrait of female? What game version are you running?

I was in 3.0. Sorry, about that. I'm an idiot. It's working fine now.

Edit 1:

Also, how do you get other spells? I'm currently just testing it out. And I got to nine tails with only Arcane Cure, Kitsune seduction, Allure, Gender shift... I'm wondering where Arcane reconstruction is? And do we not get Foxfire?

Edit 2:

Anyone know how to get rid of "difference in age" modifier in marriage?

Version 1.1 is released.

DWF 2.0 is required

Far East Module is required

Changelog:

• Compatibility with DWF 2.0:
    • Far East module is required
    • Shape breasts\dick spells will require DickTits module
    • One of new recruitable NPCs will require DWSE module (not a hard dependency tbh, needed only for a narrative consistency)
  • New offmap empire (Realm of Inari)
    • Decisions for getting new tails moved to the new offmap
    • Decisions for getting new tails now use offmap currency instead of piety
  • Changes to kitsune culture:
    • Completely new name lists, for both given names and dynasty names
    • Given name/Dynasty name order is reversed
    • added "no" dynastic suffix (don't work tho, blame Paradox for that)
    • kitsune culture is feminist now (no penalties for female rulers)
  • Shinto uses Taoist CoA now (I'll probably do unique CoA set for them in the future, but no promises)
  • Two unique NPC, both recruited through the Temple (Wander Around - > Marketplace (random chance to get it) -> Look for a new servants), getting uniques are not 100% chance (but generics from there is better than from DWF decision)
  • New trait: Tenko (not available to a player yet)
  • All versions of kitsune shrines got a small variety to their descriptions (Tribals has their old desc)
  • Seeded kitsune will get different amount of tails depending on their age. Players still start with one
  • Changed personal combat skill bonus from tails, +5 for each new tail, not counting first.
  • Added fertility penalties, -10% for each new tail up to -50% at six tails, not counting first. Each additional tail after that reduces penalty by 10%, down to -20% at nine tails.
  • Probably some other minor things I've forgot about

Thanks to NoxBestia for permission to use trait icons from Darkest Perversions

IMPORTANT: Remove Tale of Nine Tails folder before installing new version! Some stuff was moved around and some files are renamed now.

Obviously not save compatible.

On 3/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, Siatru said:

I was in 3.0. Sorry, about that. I'm an idiot. It's working fine now.

Edit 1:

Also, how do you get other spells? I'm currently just testing it out. And I got to nine tails with only Arcane Cure, Kitsune seduction, Allure, Gender shift... I'm wondering where Arcane reconstruction is? And do we not get Foxfire?

Edit 2:

Anyone know how to get rid of "difference in age" modifier in marriage?

Sorry, just noticed your edits, LL working badly lately. Arcane reconstruction (and other versions of it) is for wound healing. Lose a leg and it will show up :3

Foxfire is planned, just don't know how I want it to work

No idea about difference in age modifier, sorry. Maybe I'll do a game for testing, so I can look up this and other possible issues.

9 hours ago, Rascalov1337 said:

Sorry, just noticed your edits, LL working badly lately. Arcane reconstruction (and other versions of it) is for wound healing. Lose a leg and it will show up :3

Foxfire is planned, just don't know how I want it to work

No idea about difference in age modifier, sorry. Maybe I'll do a game for testing, so I can look up this and other possible issues.

No prob~ Thanks for clearing that up. 

As for the difference in age modifier. I tried cheating a bit just to see how it ticks. Getting my 2nd tail at age 20 seems to lock my "Practical Age" at that. And people will always consider my age as 20 in marriage arrangements. 

For Foxfire... are you taking suggestions? Well if you are, perhaps a way to drain/wound enemies while refilling your essence?

Hmm that sounds like an overpowered positive feedback loop in the making. 

Anyways.

WOO! NEW UPDATE! Thank you m(_ _)m

One last question. When locking the custom portrait... can we do it for male and female each? And does the lock stick when we Gender Shift?

EDIT:

Just tried the new update for a bit. I'm not getting the event to get my first tail for some reason... 

Edit 2:

Tried forcing the event to happen. It didn't give me any tails...

And... I don't see the Inari realm. Do I need to do something to make it appear?

10 hours ago, Siatru said:

No prob~ Thanks for clearing that up. 

As for the difference in age modifier. I tried cheating a bit just to see how it ticks. Getting my 2nd tail at age 20 seems to lock my "Practical Age" at that. And people will always consider my age as 20 in marriage arrangements. 

For Foxfire... are you taking suggestions? Well if you are, perhaps a way to drain/wound enemies while refilling your essence?

Hmm that sounds like an overpowered positive feedback loop in the making. 

Anyways.

WOO! NEW UPDATE! Thank you m(_ _)m

One last question. When locking the custom portrait... can we do it for male and female each? And does the lock stick when we Gender Shift?

EDIT:

Just tried the new update for a bit. I'm not getting the event to get my first tail for some reason... 

Edit 2:

Tried forcing the event to happen. It didn't give me any tails...

And... I don't see the Inari realm. Do I need to do something to make it appear?

Locking practical age is how immortality works in CK2.

Gender-shift should clear portrait lock.

I'm getting first tail without problems. Do you updated your DWF install? You need new 2.0 version. Offmap should show up when you get "Kitsune" trait, give it some time, it checks on the start of the month

38 minutes ago, Rascalov1337 said:

Locking practical age is how immortality works in CK2.

Gender-shift should clear portrait lock.

I'm getting first tail without problems. Do you updated your DWF install? You need new 2.0 version. Offmap should show up when you get "Kitsune" trait, give it some time, it checks on the start of the month

Oh DWF updated too? I thought you were talking about TONT when you said delete the folders first. 

*looks it up*

Ah, it just updated to 2.0.2 a few minutes ago.

Oh and, there's no way to substract practical age?

24 minutes ago, Siatru said:

Oh DWF updated too? I thought you were talking about TONT when you said delete the folders first. 

*looks it up*

Ah, it just updated to 2.0.2 a few minutes ago.

Oh and, there's no way to substract practical age?

Practical age is the age when you became immortal. If you aren't immortal, it just defaults to your normal age. There is no way to reduce practical age if you are immortal other than reducing your real age and then removing and re-adding immortal again. That will recalculate the practical age.

9 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Practical age is the age when you became immortal. If you aren't immortal, it just defaults to your normal age. There is no way to reduce practical age if you are immortal other than reducing your real age and then removing and re-adding immortal again. That will recalculate the practical age.

Ah I see.

I was just wondering because the OP Immortals mod says it can reverse aging. Perhaps it was just a portrait thing.

For some reason, my character does not start with a tail; but does start with the kitsune trait and the kitsune_custom_portrait trait, and no intrigue option is listed for acquiring the next tier of tail.  Adding the one_tail trait via console doesn't make the trait become listed.

4 hours ago, herrzog said:

For some reason, my character does not start with a tail; but does start with the kitsune trait and the kitsune_custom_portrait trait, and no intrigue option is listed for acquiring the next tier of tail.  Adding the one_tail trait via console doesn't make the trait become listed.

You don't get tail instantly, wait a couple of days for event. Decisions moved to offmap in 1.1, it should appear soon after getting kitsune trait. About console, what is written there? You get trait but can't see it, right? What versions of ToNT and DWF you have installed?

On 3/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, Rascalov1337 said:

You don't get tail instantly, wait a couple of days for event. Decisions moved to offmap in 1.1, it should appear soon after getting kitsune trait. About console, what is written there? You get trait but can't see it, right? What versions of ToNT and DWF you have installed?

Updated both as of yesterday, so should have the most current, but didn't know that the decisions were given a more delayed application.

Edit:  I didn't realize that the decision was moved to the interaction with the Inari Empire, now it all makes sense.

Edit: So, this is obviously was an April Fools joke. However, this is a completely real list of planned features. I'll keep it here, in case anyone is interested in detailed list of what's planned for future updates.

• Ability to drain your lovers/spouses/consorts for essence (unless they are kitsune or demons), kills them unless they fight back
  • Ability to drain whoever attempts to rape you for essence, same limits as above
  • Several events for applying penalties for essence spending. Current thresholds are half, quarter, one-tenth. Last one is highly lethal.
  • Kitsune hybrids will lose their kitsunesness :3
  • Couple of new spells:
    • Mind break; Nine tails only, let you temporarily force anyone to follow any your orders/demands. Have a chance to backfire or do nothing. Targets with very weak minds can be broken into permanent servitude
    • Foxfire; Combat spell, several magnitudes, depending on your tails amount, deals damage and morale damage to enemy forces, you need to be a commander in a battle to use it
  • Offmap decision/event will be spilt in several:
    • Aquire new tail; mostly unchanged
    • Recruit a servant; self-explanatory, with 5 year cooldown (may be changed in the future)
    • Visit marketplace; way to get several kitsune-related artifacts, or temporary buffs (from food and drinks bought there)
  • Any Shinto Kitsune will be able to request military assistance from Realm of Inari if they are primary defender in a Crusade or Great Holy War and heavily overwhelmed
  • Couple of new events which let non-kitsune to get artifacts allowing them to visit Realm of Inari
  • Several new flavor events
  • New statuses for Realm of Inari:
    • Closed; Default, only kitsune can visit
    • Open; Kitsune and anyone with special artifacts can visit
    • Interventionist; Rare status, triggired only by specific changes in the world, for access equivalent to closed. Activates offmap invasions
  • Unique Shinto CoA set
  • New pagan reformation nature which allows nine-tailed kitsune reformer to proclaim themselves a god. Reforming Shinto (with DWF Far East by Miri-tan, or any other mod which allows it) with this nature can unleash fun stuff
  • Questline for virtuous Shinto kitsune to dedicate themselves to serving Inari.
  • New secret society for Taoist non-kitsune/Kitsune with any of hedonist, lustful or drunkard traits - Cult of Daji:
    • Non-kitsune members are locked to the first two ranks, for them this society is similar to M&M demon worshipper cults.
    • Kitsune members are automatically promoted to the third rank, for them this society is one big hedonistic party.
    • Fourth rank is reserved for a Daji herself in case she'll return, though you will be able to fake being her for lulz (She will be angry probably)

Aloha!

First: thank you for the mod, i have a "thing" for kitsunes.

The mod compatible w the Great Works update? I noticed you didnt updated it, but maybe coz the mod doesnt conflict. And you mentionded reforming shinto in the future updates is this working or we need to wait for a Far East DWF update?

ty

Aloha!

First: thank you for the mod, i have a "thing" for kitsunes.

The mod compatible w the Great Works update? I noticed you didnt updated it, but maybe coz the mod doesnt conflict. And you mentionded reforming shinto in the future updates is this working or we need to wait for a Far East DWF update?

ty

If it weren't compatible, then there would've been a patch on the same day as Great Works update was released, I try to make them ASAP.

I don't plan to do anything with Shinto, unless it is directly related to kitsunes and Inari, so you'll need to wait for Far East mod to update. That mention thing won't be soon anyway though.