[full_inu] Armors and Outfits

14 hours ago, Yoen said:

i wish hope they do, but doubt it

It really annoys me how people will covert masses of items from games but how far too often they ONLY convert the endgame or fancier armours, with no attention to the clothes, or simpler/lighter armours.

For example, no less than FIVE (or more!) separate modders have converted the Witcher Mastercrafted Cat Armour from scratch over the years, but not one of them ever did so for the lower 4 ranks of the Cat Armour Set. Reinventing the wheel over and over while ignoring 80% of the content!

12 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

It really annoys me how people will covert masses of items from games but how far too often they ONLY convert the endgame or fancier armours, with no attention to the clothes, or simpler/lighter armours.

For example, no less than FIVE (or more!) separate modders have converted the Witcher Mastercrafted Cat Armour from scratch over the years, but not one of them ever did so for the lower 4 ranks of the Cat Armour Set. Reinventing the wheel over and over while ignoring 80% of the content!

yeah i wish team tal did more of the gambesons and cloth armour

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing there is no way to put these armors into BodySlide and conform the shapes? They appear extremely fat in game, which I believe may be a build error.

Edit: Yes, I load the NIF in BodySlide and the shape is normal. However, in-game the shape is extremely distended and grotesque. Is this an issue with using CBBE as the base shape, and then wearing these armors formed for UNP?

I am thinking it may be in-game body morphs but I will have to check later.

I am also unable to wear certain headwear (namely hairs). I don't know why.

Edited by 579435
5 hours ago, UVtears said:

Didn't play ER, but I love the fromsoftware aesthetics. Thank you for the beautiful port.

Thanks, you are welcome!

3 hours ago, 579435 said:

I'm guessing there is no way to put these armors into BodySlide and conform the shapes? They appear extremely fat in game, which I believe may be a build error.

Edit: Yes, I load the NIF in BodySlide and the shape is normal. However, in-game the shape is extremely distended and grotesque. Is this an issue with using CBBE as the base shape, and then wearing these armors formed for UNP?

I am thinking it may be in-game body morphs but I will have to check later.

I am also unable to wear certain headwear (namely hairs). I don't know why.

idk what you were doing, fat probably means armor made for SOS, of course it gonna be wide on max weight character... maybe

2 hours ago, full_inu said:

idk what you were doing, fat probably means armor made for SOS, of course it gonna be wide on max weight character... maybe

It was the weight slider. Sorry, I'm used to it not doing much (if anything!)

I had to edit a few body morphs to get the hips looking thinner (the fabric is quite thick by virtue of the SMP) and I still cant wear certain headwear and hairs, but so far I'm loving your work!

Hmmm, perhaps is rude of me to ask, but is there a way for me to make the fabric on, say, the Fire Keeper skirt "harder"? That is to say, make it so that it doesn't clip through the legs while moving? It is already extremely rare, but when swinging a sword it occurs every so often, and I am nothing if not a nitpicking perfectionist.

Edited by 579435
2 hours ago, 579435 said:

Hmmm, perhaps is rude of me to ask, but is there a way for me to make the fabric on, say, the Fire Keeper skirt "harder"? That is to say, make it so that it doesn't clip through the legs while moving? It is already extremely rare, but when swinging a sword it occurs every so often, and I am nothing if not a nitpicking perfectionist.

Small clipping is alright

Perfection not doable

6 hours ago, full_inu said:

Small clipping is alright

Perfection not doable

This is a shame. It is not so much "small" as a whole leg popping through. Unfortunately is an issue of the animation it seems.
Thank you for your work! It is wonderful!

22 hours ago, Krissollus said:

Hey, I must ask. Certain parts of the armors aren't really following my characters model, they just levitate in a fixed position. Any way to fix that? Could it be that it conflicts with TDM leaning? That was my first thought.

Male character, right?

Armors will not work properly until XPMSSE skeleton is the one used in-game. That means you need to remove male skeleton from SOS/SAM folders manually

7 hours ago, full_inu said:

Male character, right?

Armors will not work properly until XPMSSE skeleton is the one used in-game. That means you need to remove male skeleton from SOS/SAM folders manually

Can't believe it was something that simple... Thank you so much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey there, just wondering if you made the cloak mod used in this video here?

ive been chasing it down for a long time, i've got your armour pack 01 but as far as i've seen, that red cape isn't included. the video author states its a lothric armour cape but in your pack there's just a millwood knight cape?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...