[full_inu] Armors and Outfits

9 hours ago, Marmalade_95 said:

Any possibilities of a patch to convert some of the sets to Light Armour?

Almost all items are already light armor or clothes in Creation Kit. And none (except one remaining old port) uses ebony templates ?

so all heavy armors here remains heavy.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:57 PM, full_inu said:

Almost all items are already light armor or clothes in Creation Kit. And none (except one remaining old port) uses ebony templates ?

so all heavy armors here remains heavy.

It's all good. I am loving these armours more now I've tweaked them in the CK ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 7:56 AM, meridiakillshackers said:

Man, do you recreate the Lady Maria Armor on Special Edition, please? You are an artist, greetings.

Recreate?

There is a Blodoborne Pack by Team TAL, which I ported for SSE. This is probably what you need.

All download links (direct) were moved to my Discord, to prevent potential DMCA's (there were a few this months among modders). I am planning to merge some mods into packages (within Loverslab's 250 MB limit) or, maybe, use external cloud drive link.

Hunter's Dream uploaded, more mods are coming soon on LL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread is being resurrected, and now I will post updates here.

All download links are hosted in my discord server. Soon I will edit more information here and remove old duplicate threads (only my own DS/BB ports, the rest stuff will stay) since they were leading to the same place for dowloading.

New mod is available to download.

Armor Pack 01

2097569164_SMALLPNG.thumb.jpg.a9061db078d41484281d228fcfe56a41.jpg

• full_inu changed the title to [full_inu] Armors and Outfits
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:36 AM, full_inu said:

New mod is available to download!

[full_inu] Executioner Set

Your work is amazing, I especially love your giant soulsborne armor pack. I was wondering if via Patreon or some other means, you would take a commission for an Assassin's Creed outfit conversion? I noticed you've done those, and I'm looking for someone to recreate/port an Evie Frye outfit for Skyrim

5 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

There are new ones? I thought the only Mordhau conversions were all from the original pack Team TAL did?

Team Tal hasnt done newer ones, there are newer mordhau armours. but i was under the impression that Inu was in the know on how to port armour from other games

2 hours ago, Yoen said:

Team Tal hasnt done newer ones, there are newer mordhau armours. but i was under the impression that Inu was in the know on how to port armour from other games

Would love to see more Mordhau bits ported. Some of the most armour bits to ever come out, with excellent quality (Team TAL basically taught me how to do really proper metallic textures :D  ).

Would especially be happy to some of the newer stuff, since I've been working on an overhaul that leans quite a bit (about 1/4 to 1/3) on Mordhau bits. There's a TON of useful new light armours, helmets, clothes. The Elizabethan armour looks great as do the "Eastern Invasion" additions too. Loads of useful stuff.

I suspect it's not to be though, not unless Team TAL does an update on their original pack.

45 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Would love to see more Mordhau bits ported. Some of the most armour bits to ever come out, with excellent quality (Team TAL basically taught me how to do really proper metallic textures :D  ).

Would especially be happy to some of the newer stuff, since I've been working on an overhaul that leans quite a bit (about 1/4 to 1/3) on Mordhau bits. There's a TON of useful new light armours, helmets, clothes. The Elizabethan armour looks great as do the "Eastern Invasion" additions too. Loads of useful stuff.

I suspect it's not to be though, not unless Team TAL does an update on their original pack.

i wish hope they do, but doubt it