FullPower88 Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Today's update will screw up most of the mods.
Aizn Posted January 21, 2023 Posted January 21, 2023 On 11/12/2022 at 5:18 PM, Lunatic dawn said: Temporary fix for Marie. (Checked only on DMM ver.) Extract and drop to Facial Expression folder. (Overwrite old files) Marie rev2.zip 17.35 MB · 930 downloads hi this doesnt seem to work on steam
hosiads Posted January 21, 2023 Posted January 21, 2023 On 2/22/2022 at 12:07 AM, jadz45123 said: Hello, I have added eye colors for Elise and used with your lipstick and eyeshadow edit hope you don't mind. There is all the colors except for the heart eyes. This is my first time doing this so it is not very good. Elise Test.rarUnavailable HI FRIENDS your pic look so cool but i use it and press any "j""k""l"nothing hapen i dont know why?please hekp me thank you very much\! 1
yghanan Posted January 21, 2023 Posted January 21, 2023 hey,is there Shandy's make-up mod? I tried this thread one file on page22, but the eyes color didn't work too, I also tried to modify the hash but still..
Lime MINT Posted January 22, 2023 Posted January 22, 2023 Dose anyone have Elise's facial expression? plz(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) 1
by_jin Posted January 22, 2023 Posted January 22, 2023 I didn't find Nanami&Elise's tattoo in"SkinsTattoo_V2.4" Did you make it already? Many thanks
Dudebro90 Posted January 25, 2023 Posted January 25, 2023 I checked my Luna and Lobelia on DMM and they both work. Make sure you have the updated hashes. They should be toward the bottom of page 22.
azndragon2222 Posted January 26, 2023 Posted January 26, 2023 3 hours ago, Dudebro90 said: I checked my Luna and Lobelia on DMM and they both work. Make sure you have the updated hashes. They should be toward the bottom of page 22. would they work on Steam? checking Lobelia's ini file, shows 2 different hashs. one for eyes and one for lipstick. would the hash change be applicable to both or just one of them?
Dudebro90 Posted January 26, 2023 Posted January 26, 2023 6 hours ago, azndragon2222 said: would they work on Steam? checking Lobelia's ini file, shows 2 different hashs. one for eyes and one for lipstick. would the hash change be applicable to both or just one of them? That I can't tell you, I'm afraid. I don't have access to the Steam version and so can't hunt for hashes on it.
LiveInDenial Posted January 27, 2023 Posted January 27, 2023 The updated hash works for Lobelia on Steam. I changed the lipstick hash (1876977c to 5ffa7b53) but left the eye hash alone (b7631fa9) for the ini file. 4
SAVAZURA Posted January 29, 2023 Posted January 29, 2023 先日こちらでアップロードしていただいたこころの修正版を使用しているのですが、Face1~6は舌が消失し、Face3は前歯のテクスチャがずれているのか、一部黒く表示されているようです。 過去のスクショには舌は問題なく表示されていたので、知識が無いなりに試行錯誤してみたのですがうまくいきませんでした。皆様の力をお借りできないでしょうか。Kokoro.zip 1
kasane Posted January 29, 2023 Posted January 29, 2023 Hello. Nyotengu MOD is not working, is there anyone who can fix it? Please let me know if anyone has it working.
rx93nt1 Posted February 1, 2023 Posted February 1, 2023 On 2/22/2022 at 1:07 AM, jadz45123 said: Hello, I have added eye colors for Elise and used with your lipstick and eyeshadow edit hope you don't mind. There is all the colors except for the heart eyes. This is my first time doing this so it is not very good. Elise Test.rar 9.4 MB · 857 downloads Elise Test's .ini file has been modified. The modifications include changing the hash value of TextureOverrideLipstick to 48fe0e46 to open the menu. I was not able to heart eyes to the best of my ability. Elise Test.rar 9
DoMopi Posted February 15, 2023 Posted February 15, 2023 (edited) On 7/14/2019 at 2:26 AM, minazuki said: You can buy it at Venus shop by Hitomi venus coins. (sorry this is offtopic, but i'm really curious) This was posted in July 2019, and the eng version still hasn't added these suits? or maybe they did but removed them? I know newer girls have patchouli and dragonfruit etc... just out of curiosity, what does Honoka's Venus Coin shop look like in DMM? Does she have any main series outfits? (I'm trying to mod her DOA6 main costume for lemongrass since there isn't too many R swaps for Honoka bodies) or any new hairstyles apart from Ponytail and Long? EDIT: my question was answered through a DM, thanks to the person who did : ) Edited February 16, 2023 by DoMopi
Dudebro90 Posted February 22, 2023 Posted February 22, 2023 Yukino makeup. Well, mostly Yukino lipstick. No eyes colors, but files are where they need to be if you want to add them. Eye shadow is there but very understated, because Yukino already has eye shadow on by default. Not much work done on my end, then, but I guess it still spares folks the trouble of having to do it themselves. https://mega.nz/file/71dlADwa#cNXi5g5IQ7aIGbh5lt7J6X6HyyQGjfVkvvenqp7YyHY 11
535114725 Posted February 22, 2023 Posted February 22, 2023 15 hours ago, Dudebro90 said: Yukino makeup. Well, mostly Yukino lipstick. No eyes colors, but files are where they need to be if you want to add them. Eye shadow is there but very understated, because Yukino already has eye shadow on by default. Not much work done on my end, then, but I guess it still spares folks the trouble of having to do it themselves. https://mega.nz/file/71dlADwa#cNXi5g5IQ7aIGbh5lt7J6X6HyyQGjfVkvvenqp7YyHY hi,shandy make-up mod is failure,Do you know why?
Dudebro90 Posted February 22, 2023 Posted February 22, 2023 7 hours ago, 535114725 said: hi,shandy make-up mod is failure,Do you know why? I tested it just now and it works for me. Make sure you have 19a6719f as the hash in the configuration file. I use the DMM version and can't account for any differences in the Steam version.
imexis77 Posted February 22, 2023 Posted February 22, 2023 17 minutes ago, Dudebro90 said: I tested it just now and it works for me. Make sure you have 19a6719f as the hash in the configuration file. I use the DMM version and can't account for any differences in the Steam version. If I not mistaken then Shandy only on a DMM for the moment.
535114725 Posted February 23, 2023 Posted February 23, 2023 6 hours ago, Dudebro90 said: I tested it just now and it works for me. Make sure you have 19a6719f as the hash in the configuration file. I use the DMM version and can't account for any differences in the Steam version. It worked,thanks a lot!
ggPotatoP Posted March 5, 2023 Posted March 5, 2023 3 hours ago, q857612191 said: What should I do? Seems like you accidentally hit shift+9 which is the command for automate cycle through all available facial expression options. If you don't need the automate cycle function, you can edit the ini file and remove the line for automate cycle. I came across this problem when using Takao costume customizer mod. If you already hit f10 after triggering automate cycle facial expression, I suggest just reinstall the whole facial expression mod to reset the configuration. (And I'm lazy to explain the long method) 1
chalombobo Posted March 6, 2023 Posted March 6, 2023 On 8/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, CNJSpzp said: You use the wrong hash so you can't modify the eyes, change the hash to 19a6719f and it works for me Can you give me .ini file ( Shandy make up) 2
chalombobo Posted March 6, 2023 Posted March 6, 2023 On 2/23/2023 at 5:50 AM, Dudebro90 said: I tested it just now and it works for me. Make sure you have 19a6719f as the hash in the configuration file. I use the DMM version and can't account for any differences in the Steam version. Mod only lip ? Can't use for eye ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now