Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

Thanks for all the updates Lunatic dawn! Can someone share with me a better d3dx file? Noticed these weird eye streaks on Sayuri, Patty, and Luna even after updating. See them on Ayane and Misaki as well, but they haven't been updated. Also, having this weird thing where Momiji has one brighter eye. I'm using Teddy's d3dx.DOAX-VenusVacation_221114_204025.thumb.jpg.b5eafc3ba7c28c5121b022f7e9616894.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_221114_203915.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_221114_203935.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_221114_204000.jpg

On 11/12/2022 at 8:18 PM, Lunatic dawn said:

Temporary fix for Marie.

(Checked only on DMM ver.)

Extract and drop to Facial Expression folder.

(Overwrite old files)

DOAX_VV 2022-11-12 20-14-49.jpg

Marie.zip 17.35 MB · 486 downloads

I finded some bug with Marie , If I choose some facial expressions randomly and then choose this facial expression, it will become like this ↓

And her tooth is black than original , can you fix it ?

monster.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Someone upthread mentioned Lobelia's makeup not working properly (eyes work but lips and lashes don't). I face a completely opposite problem (managed to get the lashes and lips working but eye color is a no-go). How can I fix it?
Note: it did work properly prior to the last update, and I did try to change d3dx. Still no dice.

Edited by AnonViewer
On 12/31/2022 at 5:37 PM, avenger54 said:

Hi, everyone! It's been a while.
It was a very rough year for me. A lot of personal and health issues and on top of that our country started a pointless war. I was too busy and stressed with all of this stuff so I was unfortunately absent from VV modding business.
The situation is still really hard so I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to spend on modding but I'll see what I can do. It'll take me some time to catch up on the current state of my mods.

Hopefully this year will be better.

Hang in there:(, I hope everything ends well and happy new year;)

• 2 weeks later...
2022 年 12 月 31 日晚上 11:37,复仇者 54 说:

大家好!已经有一段时间了。
对我来说,这是非常艰难的一年。很多个人和健康问题,最重要的是,我们的国家发动了一场毫无意义的战争。我太忙了,对所有这些东西都感到压力很大,所以不幸的是我缺席了 VV 改装业务。
情况仍然非常困难,所以我不确定我能花多少时间在模组上,但我会看看我能做什么。我需要一些时间来了解我的模组的当前状态。

希望今年会更好。

希望你平安