Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

On 1/21/2024 at 5:34 PM, orangejuice666 said:

Please help me, elise doesn't work in steam.

On 3/17/2024 at 7:08 AM, Karina_Grande said:

Hello.
Tamaki's makeup mode is not working after this steam update.
The mode redundancy test has passed.
Can you help me?

스크린샷(117).png

what other mods do you use with tamaki, checking :
hair color change
tatoo skin
and no problems.

check your mods to see what is the conflict

17 hours ago, bakatimeproject said:

타마키와 함께 사용하는 다른 모드는 무엇인가요? 확인: 머리 색깔이 문신 피부로
바뀌고 문제가 없습니다.

모드를 확인하여 충돌이 무엇인지 확인하세요.

Thank you for your response.
It's difficult, but I'll look for it.

I tried installing the Makeup Mod to my Steam version of the game, and I can't get the UI to appear or change any of the girls' makeup options. This is the only mod I've tried to install, aside from the "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3" files required to use mods. Is there something I'm missing to make this work?

I installed the "Makeup Mods" folder inside my "Mods" directory. I haven't made any changes to the d3dx.ini file or anything like that. Pressing Alt+3 or Alt+4 does nothing, and neither do the 'j,k,l' toggle keys. Any help would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, Jack_Wallace said:

I tried installing the Makeup Mod to my Steam version of the game, and I can't get the UI to appear or change any of the girls' makeup options. This is the only mod I've tried to install, aside from the "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3" files required to use mods. Is there something I'm missing to make this work?

I installed the "Makeup Mods" folder inside my "Mods" directory. I haven't made any changes to the d3dx.ini file or anything like that. Pressing Alt+3 or Alt+4 does nothing, and neither do the 'j,k,l' toggle keys. Any help would be appreciated.

you need to check if you have loaded the folders of the girls you want, you also need to check that you have the steam versions, since there were changes with the updates at the beginning of the year.

try the video I uploaded of lobelia and you get an idea of the order and how the makeup is structured so you can compare it with your installation, in fact it is an individual folder for each girl. it does not take more changes than those made with d3dx pack, if the makeup does not work it is because of:
- file incompatibility with DMM version no steam
-incorrect hash, due to steam updates.
-conflicting mods

Thanks for the helpful advice. Turns out, I hadn't realized that the d3dx.ini file that comes with 3DFix wasn't working and I had to download a different one.

Now that it's updated, it works. Though, I still need to go through and download the girls that I don't have/don't work correctly due to it being a Steam version.

• 3 weeks later...