Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

Just noticed that the Nanami update to this mod is changing Tsukushi's eyes/face.
See screenshots of disabled vs enabled effect on game.
Keep in mind I'm using the makeup mod in these screenshots, but just to add blush and eyeliner.

Spoiler

image.png.0cfb4c12ac244837b6907a465da9f94a.png

image.png.bfd1044c223cf6ab143f59f1fbaa0906.png

image.png.505cd290344812d5b076bb4cdd287f16.png

image.png.e728ac16f270824fb2016bd109adc7f8.png

Edited by xenofactor07
word change
On 2021/10/3 at PM7点28分, Zzxiaoyi said:

我不拥有Nanami 
我使用其他化妆模式
可能有些细节不太好
如果你喜欢就拿去吧

七海.zip 37.95 MB · 592 次下载

1488632562_X945LMD89TGVE3YIDY2.png.e756703df05737eb8b23ae646874c8fd.png

Hello, when I use the Fiona hair color mod and the Makeup mod at the same time, the makeup mod will be invalid. May I ask why this happens? I see that the Fiona makeup mod and the hair color mod run normally on your picture. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you. I'm on the Steam server. The player

On 2020/11/3 at AM4点38分, avenger54 said:

抱歉耽搁了,我上周生病了,所以目前无法在模组上工作太多。

这是 Hitomi 的 Makeup Mod 的修复方法。希望我会在本周的第一篇文章和 Mod Manager 中重新上传 mod,并将它们适当地划分为 DMM 和 Steam 版本。

瞳仁 3.23 KB · 151 次下载

是的,我也注意到了。我还没有对索引进行太多实验,也许这就是原因。在最坏的情况下,我们将不得不处理闪烁,这不是我能够解决的问题。

这有点难说,说实话到底是什么问题。我试图将它与 Steam 版本进行比较,并没有发现太多差异。

我刚查了一下,Fiona's Make up mod 在 Steam 版本上运行良好。确保您没有其他可能与之冲突的模组。

DOAX-VenusVacation_201103_032838.jpg.ddd9c0765965d68b604a1322310bfc2c.jpg

修复在上面的线程中。

Hi, I am also a Steam server player, I also have a problem with the guy above, Fiona makeup mod is not working. I guess it's because of using the hair color mod at the same time as your makeup mod. I don't really understand the principles, but I looked at their code and found that the hash of the makeup mod is different from that of the Eyebrow or Face Skin in the hair color mod. When I changed them to the same hash, I found that the two could work at the same time, but additional problems appeared, such as the color of scalp would change to the original purple. I don't know how to solve this problem completely. If you have time, I wonder if you could help me solve this problem. thank you

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, lcq134679 said:

Hello, I'm a DMM player, only the eye part is valid here

I'm a DMM player as well. Try disabling any other mods you have that modify Fiona. The Make-up mod works by modifying the skin texture of the face, so if anything else touches the skin texture there will be incompatibilities.

25 minutes ago, Dudebro90 said:

I'm a DMM player as well. Try disabling any other mods you have that modify Fiona. The Make-up mod works by modifying the skin texture of the face, so if anything else touches the skin texture there will be incompatibilities.

ok

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 11:02 AM, bujangles said:

Hi there,

I've been keeping an eye on this topic.  There has been make up mod for Amy and Tina, but did everyone skip Koharu?  Does anyone have a make up mod for her?

Thank you.

Make-up only. No eyes.

https://mega.nz/file/K0ECCSQL#Uq1HVgQtSr4W8mJ6K1D9VPB9L6jZZnDPjX3kBFLchRs

17 hours ago, azorca said:

Is there facial mods for other girls? Koharu Elise TIna Amy Nanami thanks

Check earlier in the thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...