Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

On 2023/3/5 at PM5点49分, ggPotatoP said:

好像你不小心按了 shift+9,这是自动循环所有可用面部表情选项的命令。

如果不需要automatic cycle功能,可以编辑ini文件,去掉automatic cycle这一行。

我在使用 Takao 服装定制器 mod 时遇到了这个问题。

如果你在触发自动循环面部表情后已经按了F10,我建议你重新安装整个面部表情模块来重置配置。(我也懒得解释长方法了)

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, avenger54 said:

A small mod, it does NOT replace any existing outfit, it changes her existing SR outfit (this SR can be bought in her venus shop with Hitomi coins).

Hey, I can't get this to work. Which SR outfit does it replace? Her venus shop offers SR Mystical Bouquet, I bought and tried it but it's not replaced with topless jeans. In fact, I've tried all Hitomi-specific SR outfits I have and it doesn't work with any of them.  There are no other SR outfits in her venus shop.

Can anyone help? 

1 hour ago, sasaki kojiro said:

Hello. Thank you for all your great mods.

Suddenly, I get a warning message like the one in the image.

I don't mind if the teary-eyed face disappears, so I would like to remove this warning message.

名称未設定-1.jpg

Delete following lines from R-Shiranui mod ini file.

[TextureOverride Patty Face]
hash = d34efd11
match_priority = -1
if $mod_active == 0
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin1FacePatty
elif $face == 1
elif $face == 2
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FacePatty
endif

if $wet > 5
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet2
elif $wet > 2
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet1
endif

11 hours ago, sarsha043033 said:

Delete following lines from R-Shiranui mod ini file.

[TextureOverride Patty Face]
hash = d34efd11
match_priority = -1
if $mod_active == 0
elif $face == 1
elif $face == 2
    ps-t0 = ResourceSkin2FacePatty
endif

if $wet > 5
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet2
elif $wet > 2
    ps-t1 = ResourceSkinFaceWet1
endif

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

I solved the problem by the method you taught me.

Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...

女天狗表情エラー

Nyotengu Make up mod error

[TextureOverrideLipstick]

hash = 5449ce3d → hash = 5a94467d

表情のエラーについては分かりません。

I don't know about expression errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me?

Marie Makeup Mod is not working well.

When hash = b7631fa9,

shadow broken, eyes working, lip broken.

But when hash = 2a4eb455,

shadow broken, eyes broken, lip working.

How can I make shadow, eyes and lip mods work at the same time?

makeup1.png

makeup2.png

Hello!

I've gone through all the pages on a fast pace and I didn't find any Tina makeup or facial expressions.
Did I miss it?

Or it hasn't been created?

TY for your time folks, and TYVM to the creators for all the great mods!

Does anyone have current hashes for Lobelia and Koharu makeup mods (Steam version)? The ones I'm currently using don't appear to be working at all for Lobelia, and only for lipstick on Koharu, not eyes.

More generally, how do you go about finding the correct hashes? I can't find any of the referenced ones through hunting-mode in 3dmigoto. For instance, the makeup mod I have for Hitomi is currently working fine, it references the hashes 44e39bb7 (lipstick) and 8d122d01 (eyes), and yet I can't find either of those hashes listed in hunting-mode in-game. They must be there, because the mod is working, but how would I go about finding them if there was an update and I needed to find the new hashes?

Edited by xrws31
3 hours ago, xrws31 said:

Does anyone have current hashes for Lobelia and Koharu makeup mods (Steam version)? The ones I'm currently using don't appear to be working at all for Lobelia, and only for lipstick on Koharu, not eyes.

More generally, how do you go about finding the correct hashes? I can't find any of the referenced ones through hunting-mode in 3dmigoto. For instance, the makeup mod I have for Hitomi is currently working fine, it references the hashes 44e39bb7 (lipstick) and 8d122d01 (eyes), and yet I can't find either of those hashes listed in hunting-mode in-game. They must be there, because the mod is working, but how would I go about finding them if there was an update and I needed to find the new hashes?

How about this?

According to this, the following.

Lobelia
Face - 1876977c
Eyes - b7631fa9

On 2/6/2023 at 5:45 AM, DoMopi said:

Making this as a separate thread because people heavily requested my Honoka makeup, but I have more girls so it will be shared here over time. I don't take requests, maybe eyebrow/eye color edits, but I'm just posting these for fun so people have more variety, and if people want to add "owner room support" like the original mod has I'd be glad to do so with a little help, as I don't know how. Thank you.

IMPORTANT: Please read before you download!

-All girls except Nagisa share hashes across both Steam & DMM, here is a list of all the hashes that the original makeup mod has, if my mod doesn't work, try to replace the hash in the .ini files with the ones for that girl in this list:

Hide contents

Ayane
- e74f4487

Fiona
- fb2d35e8

Helena
- 41ebb5f6

Hitomi
Face - 44e39bb7
Eyes - 8d122d01

Honoka
373f6596

Kanna
Face - ece50617
Eyes - 5f1c0e4c

Kasumi
- f07b5aaa

Kokoro
- b5c0d007

Leifang
- 72f3a9dd

Lobelia
Face - 1876977c
Eyes - b7631fa9

Luna
- fe3c45f8

Marie
- 2a4eb455

Misaki
- 5c12c442

Momiji
- aa502cc0

Monica
- 5cb1c759
Facial Expressions Conflict hash - 6197e79b

Nagisa
Steam - 3e5916ea
DMM - 49734f83
Facial Expressions Conflict hash - e4986a3f

Nanami
- 5d35eb0b
(i haven't tested what the 2 extra Nanami hashes do, but I'll include them just in case)
- 833d33f8
- 2b7aa310

Nyotengu
- 5449ce3d

Patty
- d34efd11

Sayuri
-Face 89af397d
-Eyes f6543f9e
(another extra hash 0c7cec06)

Tamaki
- 705d4bad

Tsukushi
Face - 833d33f8
(another extra hash 2b7aa310)

-These textures are edited and tested with the 1080x1920p version in mind, I can't confirm they will look great in higher/lower resolution or with high sharpening or your custom Reshade options, and every mod that changes girls appearance depends on personal preference! I'm a big fan of alt makeup, and the igari trend (lots of blush).

-Not all mods include different eyebrow colors for the hair color mod, the ones that do will only have the colors I use, but again, I'm open to making them.

-Eye colors for all girls, "owner room support" and other options similar to the main Makeup Mod are not included.

-Anyone can make eye color edits or tweak my .ini files as much as they wish, but these are my own texture dumps, made from scratch, so please contact me if you want to make an edit of my makeup or use it on other DOA games, I'd love to see my mod is well liked and shared! 

-The hotkeys are temporary, feel free to change them.

-Some of the makeup options you see in my mod thread are lost after a careless uninstall. If people like this Kokoro and Marie look that is similar to the requested Honoka one, I will remake them from scratch.

-I recommend putting all of these inside the appearance folder, in it's own folder called "alt makeup" or "SLdomopi makeup" or whatever you want really, because I plan to do all girls if this makeup style is well-received.

-If a mod conflicts with facial expressions mod, it will be marked with *

-Thanks for reading all of that ?

Honoka 

Softer face > no double eyelid version > the first look that people requested, remade from scratch with lower eyelash colored white (eyebrow is blonde by default).

I use krunkDunk's Honoka skin, if the neck doesn't match body color, that's the issue, but you can always edit it yourself to match your own skin, same with eyebrows or eye colors (the tutorial on how to edit .dds textures is HERE)

Eyebrow color is default pink > blonde > black, the mod for the hair color is in my other thread (it's at the bottom of my first post).

7 options, 3 styles.

Reveal hidden contents

honplarge.thumb.png.5a505d9229d76880264e5cfa171aded7.png

ALT + J 

HonokaV.2.rar 4.67 MB · 241 downloads

Kokoro 

Opposite of Honoka, she has a more adult face. Includes makeup and some mixes between her original and edited skin. I tried to get close to her DOA6 look and also included brown eyes.

3 options.

Reveal hidden contents

kokoroplarge.thumb.png.e98f6fb9f07ee1ad3293f7e1db045e03.png

ALT + K 

KokoroV1.6.rar 4.12 MB · 153 downloads

Monica 

Only one option.

Reveal hidden contents

monicaplarge.png.d479a1bc3281b8efcf2915a1fc3f617e.png

ALT + L 

MonicaV.1.3.rar 1.78 MB · 130 downloads

That's it for now, more girls/styles depends on how well this thread is received.

Up next: Misaki (4 eye colors), Fiona (4 eyebrow/scalp options, one eye color), and Tsukushi (multiple eye colors, heavier and softer freckles & blush, 8 options total. Preview only includes 4 pictures because the heavier/lighter option is mostly only visible-in game).

Previews (open image in new tab for full size):

misakiplarge.thumb.png.3c5ad48ff9e0fac068dae61e1316d220.pngfionaplarge.png.0204e6d0b1de6f554bbec412244f8782.pngtsukuplarge.png.76deb56a72b931b18e6c0879d77cc493.png

Sorry it took me so long to remake and tweak the textures for those who were waiting since I made my first thread. Hope you enjoy (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

2 hours ago, InnerLogic04 said:

How about this?

According to this, the following.

Lobelia
Face - 1876977c
Eyes - b7631fa9

Nope, those were the ones I already had, although thanks for the pointer to that thread. I rolled back to the previous Makeup Mod 2.3 values of 5ffa7b53 and b7631fa9, and those are working now, although they have their own problem whereby changing the eyes away from default results in a glitch where her entire skin glows orange, kinda looks like the body-skin has been replaced with the face-skin.

I'm still unclear from all that where you go about finding the hashes. If we take the hash 5ffa7b53, which does work for me, I cannot find it as either a VB or IB when going through hunting-mode in 3dmigoto. There simply is no 5ffa7b53 when I cycle through everything on screen.

Edited by xrws31
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 10:21 AM, Lunatic dawn said:

Temporary fix for Sayuri.

(Checked only on DMM ver.)

new function:

Q or Ctrl + Q --- toggle red face 

( If you use another red face mod, please disable it. )

Extract and drop to Facial Expression folder.

(Overwrite old files)

DOAX_VV 2022-11-08 13-00-10.jpg

Below face texture on nose is not normal , but I can't fix it...

DOAX_VV 2022-11-08 13-03-35.jpg

Sayuri_DMM230331.zip 19.53 MB · 461 downloads

Sayuri_DMM221108.zip 19.53 MB · 71 downloads

does this not work on steam EN. the face look weird image.png.5e862d8911d9d9090551a2a9765121f3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...