Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

On 12/8/2023 at 4:34 AM, Kallayr said:

Thank you sir!
Will test it ASAP.
For me the ELISE experimental ain't working at all tho. I dragged it into all the other girls makeup mods' folder (as I did with Tina's), and the UI menu doesn't show (for any of those 2, actually). Amy works fine except for the heart eyes. But I'm not sure since she's wearing sports shades and I didn't experiment a lot, but the rest of the colours do work perfect.

My Elise experimental cannot run either, and when I press alt+3/alt+4, there's no UI menu get showed. Have you solved this problem?

1 hour ago, yyj666 said:

My Elise experimental cannot run either, and when I press alt+3/alt+4, there's no UI menu get showed. Have you solved this problem?

I have 0 ability to make or program a UI. All of that was handled by the original mod creator. My contribution to this mod is creating make-up files for post-Tsukushi girls using the files made by the original mod developer. Anything other than minor edits of a DDS, hunting for a hash, and editing a line of text are outside of my wheelhouse.

If you want to use make up for any of my files, you'll have to cycle through them using the following keys: l for lips, k for eyes, j for eye shadow. Shift+key is necessary for the second girl, who is sometimes your "default" girl based on the mood of the game.

22 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

I have 0 ability to make or program a UI. All of that was handled by the original mod creator. My contribution to this mod is creating make-up files for post-Tsukushi girls using the files made by the original mod developer. Anything other than minor edits of a DDS, hunting for a hash, and editing a line of text are outside of my wheelhouse.

If you want to use make up for any of my files, you'll have to cycle through them using the following keys: l for lips, k for eyes, j for eye shadow. Shift+key is necessary for the second girl, who is sometimes your "default" girl based on the mood of the game.

I tried to press J,K and L and nothing happend to Elise. Everyone's mod works well except Elise TnT... By the way could you please share Koharu's makeup mod beacause I didn't find hers, thx!!!

8 hours ago, yyj666 said:

I tried to press J,K and L and nothing happend to Elise. Everyone's mod works well except Elise TnT... By the way could you please share Koharu's makeup mod beacause I didn't find hers, thx!!!

I checked Elise and the hotkeys work. Make sure you have the updated file and that you're not using any other mods that modify Elise's face textures.
Elise: https://mega.nz/file/ypcgSQbA#MygftnkQlYK0gyFgwWQ5MsGWoUWUdygp1yw64zzlsgM
Koharu: https://mega.nz/file/GlcRTKiA#ndSHLHSA3UYBFOMdcUk0KTMrY_aV_xa80UzEQHxHKNk

9 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

I checked Elise and the hotkeys work. Make sure you have the updated file and that you're not using any other mods that modify Elise's face textures.
Elise: https://mega.nz/file/ypcgSQbA#MygftnkQlYK0gyFgwWQ5MsGWoUWUdygp1yw64zzlsgM
Koharu: https://mega.nz/file/GlcRTKiA#ndSHLHSA3UYBFOMdcUk0KTMrY_aV_xa80UzEQHxHKNk

Thank you for Koharu's mod!!

But Elise's doesn't work anymore TnT, I'm sure that I'm not using any other facial mod of her?

13 hours ago, yyj666 said:

Thank you for Koharu's mod!!

But Elise's doesn't work anymore TnT, I'm sure that I'm not using any other facial mod of her?

Testing Elise with the exact mod linked above works fine for me. It's possible you're using Steam and there's a difference in the hashes, but I don't believe that to be the case.image.thumb.png.03ccfcfece3e97413feb8d17a5a3861f.png

3 hours ago, pmx003theo said:

luna is broken

If you mean make up, Luna also works fine for me.image.thumb.png.29aeebfbe484818bca531791efcdf145.png

On 12/19/2023 at 10:40 AM, Ayane89 said:

hm strange

Luna(DMM) doesn't work anymore for me too :/

All I can suggest is the following:

1) Make sure the hash is correct.
Luna: 7c7e560f
Elise: 7761041b

2) Make sure there are no enabled mods that might conflict with the makeup mod. This includes anything that effects the face texture map. It may even include updated facial expression mods; I don't know, because I don't use them.

3) If you're using hotkeys and they don't work, try holding "shift" when pressing them.

3 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

2) Make sure there are no enabled mods that might conflict with the makeup mod. This includes anything that effects the face texture map. It may even include updated facial expression mods; I don't know, because I don't use them.

3) If you're using hotkeys and they don't work, try holding "shift" when pressing them.

thanks!!i change hash of Luna and it work!!

10 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

Thank you so much! it works now :)

日本語で失礼します。

アップデートでさゆりの表情も崩れてしまいました。

修正できる方はいらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Excuse me for speaking Japanese.

With the update, Sayuri's expression also collapsed.

Is there anyone who can fix it?1951852388_.png.ef58a0fdefb7185f108d9fc145d32ebb.png

On 12/21/2023 at 7:45 AM, Dudebro90 said:

Thank you so much for Luna's hash value.

By the way, could you check for the Loberia's hash value, too?

When I changed her hair color, the make-up mod didn't work. I tried to "DISABLED" her hair color mod, but it still doesn't work.

01.JPG.c9c85a048fe4ce5e549c600a620b62de.JPG

On 12/29/2023 at 9:48 AM, Fahrenheit 451 said:

Thank you so much for Luna's hash value.

By the way, could you check for the Loberia's hash value, too?

When I changed her hair color, the make-up mod didn't work. I tried to "DISABLED" her hair color mod, but it still doesn't work.

01.JPG.c9c85a048fe4ce5e549c600a620b62de.JPG

Lobelia's has should be 5ffa7b53