Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

Hey guys, I was thinking about swapping Yagyuu's haircut with her new one from PBS. Would a simple file swap work, or do you think more is needed?

Also I'm not sure how to pinpoint haircut files, so if I could get some help, it'll be appreciated :)

Also, I've read in the earlier posts that protuding nipples are ingame by default? But when I'm checking mines, I don't see any, they're pretty flat from all angles, did I mess stuff up with my mods?

I'm using the nude skin from PBS, but I thought that was only textures?

2 hours ago, tigers said:

@The Butler

Will you be making a mods summary thread for this soon too i hope?

Let's see how the mods progress first....
I will wait for more complete mods to come out.
By complete I mean mods that are more optimized to be used instead of workaround mods. Like EV mods.....

20 minutes ago, Zelly said:

Hey guys, I was thinking about swapping Yagyuu's haircut with her new one from PBS. Would a simple file swap work, or do you think more is needed?

Also I'm not sure how to pinpoint haircut files, so if I could get some help, it'll be appreciated :)

Also, I've read in the earlier posts that protuding nipples are ingame by default? But when I'm checking mines, I don't see any, they're pretty flat from all angles, did I mess stuff up with my mods?

I'm using the nude skin from PBS, but I thought that was only textures?

Some outfits mods have some hex edits that extends the breast area a bit making it seems like it's protruding. as for the game already having a protruding nipple, that's not true.

A guy from PinkCafe made a nude model however he doesn't know how to inclement the texture.

Update on swapping haircuts:

765733414_SenranKBRNhairswapping.jpg.314e04e5a576fe71950f265a01c066ed.jpg

Took the files from PBS and swapped them in, while making sure it gets a _H.cat and _L.cat version

(Yumi and Homura's awakened haircuts were already in the Burst Re:Newal folders, so I didn't need to fetch them from PBS)

It looks perfectly fine but the physics are all broken (look at Katsugari!!)

I think that I might need to swap the physics files for the haircuts too, that's more work than I intended to do lol

good news is that it probably doesn't matter much with short hair, too bad I'm a long hair person.

2 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

Senran Kagura BRN 4K Nude Skin
All skin tones are included.
I will make a pubic hair version later. Maybe...

SenranKaguraBRN 4K Nude.7z

914126015_4KNude.JPG.52563103d94aef24dc29a30360b80c9d.JPG

I must be a dunce. Dang. What or how to use these skins? I made a backup and then copied over your files, but now I don't see what outfit to wear or how the skins appear instead of undies. Please help?

EDIT:

So combining your skin mod with SKBRN_スキン  allowed for panty-less outfits. But it doesn't offer removal of the bra. Did I have to use one from EV or PBS? I prefer keeping their clothes on until I blow the clothes off of them. Running around completely nude is awesome but not ALWAYS preferred... just mostly. ;)

Thanks!

- M

1 hour ago, Zelly said:

Update on swapping haircuts:

Reveal hidden contents

765733414_SenranKBRNhairswapping.jpg.314e04e5a576fe71950f265a01c066ed.jpg

Took the files from PBS and swapped them in, while making sure it gets a _H.cat and _L.cat version

(Yumi and Homura's awakened haircuts were already in the Burst Re:Newal folders, so I didn't need to fetch them from PBS)

It looks perfectly fine but the physics are all broken (look at Katsugari!!)

I think that I might need to swap the physics files for the haircuts too, that's more work than I intended to do lol

good news is that it probably doesn't matter much with short hair, too bad I'm a long hair person.

Hello, do it yourself, get the hair of PBS, 
like SOJI, LEO, GUAN YU hair and kagura summer and crimsom homura, you can also pick up the drums,
 I have not gotten so far.
1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

Would anyone be so kind as to upload the original uniform files for this game? I didn't realize I really only needed to use just one of them and I would kind of like to be able to go back to the originals now and then, which I forgot to backup before I overwrote the files.

I made a copy of the entire playable dir, still don't know how to use it correctly. But here ya go.

https://rapidgator.net/file/7c1f8afcb2c3aea9fcede5ef0890048d/Playable.rar.html

Should work.

- M

18 minutes ago, mukuro said:

I made a copy of the entire playable dir, still don't know how to use it correctly. But here ya go.

https://rapidgator.net/file/7c1f8afcb2c3aea9fcede5ef0890048d/Playable.rar.html

Should work.

- M

Thank you very much. But the folder I'm actually looking for is model\costume\uniform. Unless its the same files in both directories? I'll give it a shot either way.

Edit- it's definitely not the same files. I realize what I'm asking for is about a gig in size, so it might be a tall order, but if anyone has the time/inclination to upload it, it would be super appreciated. Thank you again for what you did upload though.

6 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Thank you very much. But the folder I'm actually looking for is model\costume\uniform. Unless its the same files in both directories? I'll give it a shot either way.

OK gimme a few minutes. Its a different directory. I'll just make a quick copy of costume\uniform.

EDIT:

https://rapidgator.net/file/c466057e74a4d8252c5536103d5c8d9c/Uniform.rar.html

Hope that helps!

Custom Body Scales template for 010 Editor (Updated version for SKBRN) 

The binary file has a lot of unused slots for the characters, seems saves the parameters for all SK girls. But they are not used now and are marked as “Unused”.

Total: 23 girls + Rin(only ninja room).

File location: GameData\Binary\Param\Player\plbodyscl.bin

SKBRN Custom Body Scales.bt

In addition ready to use "smaller boobs" mod, -40% of the original size.

SKBRN Smaller boobs.zip

Spoiler

2019-01-25_19-25-29.png.463692679ee733cd9891a095c83b34c3.png

Spoiler

2019-01-25_19-19-00.png.08044500e2f6b36a1b1936ed7e3bcf32.png

Ok, look, I know this is a forum about nsfw modding primarily, but... is there a way to remove intro movies?

The GameData\Movie has them all, but deleting them doesn't seem to do anything other than making you stuck staring at the white screen as the game launches. Maybe if someone had the empty .usm files, renaming and replacing would help.