1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

don't understand why animators so often put tremendous effort into sex sequences that have very little utility or lasting entertainment value

You don't understand why people who create and refine fetish animations pick their own fetish over your fetish?  Hrm, a mystery for the ages...

9 minutes ago, 27X said:

You don't understand why people who create and refine fetish animations pick their own fetish over your fetish?  Hrm, a mystery for the ages...

Simply because the animator makes his own favorite animation and shares it. He doesn't like what you like, so there's no more.

57 minutes ago, 27X said:

That's totally not what I said, but if you want to make stuff up and pretend I said it, I guess I can't stop you.

In fact, the staw man you put up is such unrelated bullshit, that absolutely misses the point, that I won't even bother tearing it apart.

Nor will I post here again or continue any argument with you.

Your animation pose GSpose is so cool.
I was excited to see your wonderful animation in the game.
I put your GSpose in my player home.
NPCs show all kinds of poses so naturally.
I like the scene of shaking their sexy ass.
I expect your additional animations.

Spoiler

4.jpg.a856ebdf0c19f504caf702a43396a8bc.jpg1.jpg.90d2deb63d4c810a0051225a0f44712c.jpg2.jpg.9cdc0a346bfe6d3880da33a08907bdf6.jpg3.jpg.9eb7758461e4aa7532ce42f3fc480eb7.jpg

4.jpg.cbdcae7b131927117585b9ead9d46d58.jpg6.jpg.ea9b039a6ae0118d3a9640a504518838.jpg2.jpg.a0ef59479d6516458b1aab3ca7653898.jpg3.jpg.50869206963974612938a30aac09b383.jpg1.jpg.857f6af7805904afaf2703d7ebd1af40.jpg5.jpg.f381ddebe43e30b82cb17701ba6b69cb.jpg

On 1/22/2019 at 5:21 AM, MayDayCray said:

Can These be used with Poser Hotkeys 2?

They definitely can, just run PoserDataGen first. (Personally, I would've recommended Poser Hotkeys Plus, but that seems to have been taken down recently) With a bit of tweaking in TES5Edit, you can even do away with the ring items entirely afterwards.

Amazing work! Animated poses are a nice change of pace.

I created a json file for Poser Hotkey (Plus) 2.

You still need to install this mod, but you can remove the items from your inventory and remove the spells with the Spell remover (look it up on Nexus) if you only want to use the hotkeys.

Place this file in \SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\

This file is encoded in UTF-8 so make sure you dont have your PC locale set to japanese or something that does not work with UTF-8.

@Mod author: Feel free to use this file as a template for future updates if you want to add Poser Hotkey 2 support to your mod. Its super easy to maintain.

Cheers.

GSPoser.json

I would really like to install this into SE but I noticed there are two files and the sizes are quite different so my questions are these. Do I need to install the first (larger) file then overwrite with the second file (smaller) to make it work with SE or just install the smaller file? Incredible work by the way ?

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks for these great animations. I hope there will be more to come that have this degree of potential usefulness.

I know they're just in a pose mod right now, but I can imagine modders wanting to use them ... almost right away ... hopefully that will be allowed.

I like what I've seen so far. There's been a shortage of generic "attact" animations that modders could use on saucy followers and humiliated PCs.

I don't understand why animators so often put tremendous effort into sex sequences that have very little utility or lasting entertainment value, when the modding community is crying out for animations like these, that have a broad utility, and could potentially see service in dozens of mods, and be played thousands of times by each user that downloads them.

Would love to see SD+ replace it's dance animations with randomised sequence of these :) 

It would be easy to make use of animations like these in a mod - the can be played just about anywhere - and the ones without objects wouldn't require fiddly programming or fiddly setup.

Some other things, I'm pretty sure people are keen to see...

Some kind of pole dance. They've been done before, but one that could be used in a "kit" with other animations to construct randomized dances, possibly taking the character on and off the pole, would probably prove useful in multiple mods.

For years now we've suffered from a shortage of animations that can be used for masters, such as an idle where a master uses a whip, or gives simple instructional gestures for a slave, such as pointing down and forward, instructing a slave where to go, or gesturing to their crotch, instructing a slave where their attention is required.

Historically, the focus has always been on sexy animations for the slave, but there are two participants in these scenes, and one has literally nothing to play, which undermines immersion. 

An animation set that was never really "finished" is the "male aroused" and "female aroused" animations that are used in SexLab.

Drop in replacements for those would get a lot of downloads I think.

I agree with everything, I would love to make some animations that fit in these mods because I also felt that I missed, but that was a long time ago I do not know how they are now, suddenly there is no need anymore. Also I would not know how to put the animations in the mods.

And you can be sure that I'll create an pole dance animation.?

9 hours ago, imauto93 said:

Your animation pose GSpose is so cool.
I was excited to see your wonderful animation in the game.
I put your GSpose in my player home.
NPCs show all kinds of poses so naturally.
I like the scene of shaking their sexy ass.
I expect your additional animations.

Hide contents

4.jpg.a856ebdf0c19f504caf702a43396a8bc.jpg1.jpg.90d2deb63d4c810a0051225a0f44712c.jpg2.jpg.9cdc0a346bfe6d3880da33a08907bdf6.jpg3.jpg.9eb7758461e4aa7532ce42f3fc480eb7.jpg

4.jpg.cbdcae7b131927117585b9ead9d46d58.jpg6.jpg.ea9b039a6ae0118d3a9640a504518838.jpg2.jpg.a0ef59479d6516458b1aab3ca7653898.jpg3.jpg.50869206963974612938a30aac09b383.jpg1.jpg.857f6af7805904afaf2703d7ebd1af40.jpg5.jpg.f381ddebe43e30b82cb17701ba6b69cb.jpg

I want to do several more poses but I only have free time at the weekend. ?

ps: this house is massive. ?

8 hours ago, Coolinduwn said:

I've seen few pose mods that are animated, and they're always interesting and unique, kudos to you.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, XenonS3 said:

I created a json file for Poser Hotkey (Plus) 2.

You still need to install this mod, but you can remove the items from your inventory and remove the spells with the Spell remover (look it up on Nexus) if you only want to use the hotkeys.

Place this file in \SKSE\Plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData\

This file is encoded in UTF-8 so make sure you dont have your PC locale set to japanese or something that does not work with UTF-8.

@Mod author: Feel free to use this file as a template for future updates if you want to add Poser Hotkey 2 support to your mod. Its super easy to maintain.

Cheers.

GSPoser.json

I'll keep in mind, thanks.

43 minutes ago, ShivasBane said:

I would really like to install this into SE but I noticed there are two files and the sizes are quite different so my questions are these. Do I need to install the first (larger) file then overwrite with the second file (smaller) to make it work with SE or just install the smaller file? Incredible work by the way ?

The SE version was not made by me (I did not even have time to test to be honest), it seems like it's only the first 10 converted animations and you just need to download SE version. I'll take a look this weekend.

20 hours ago, F3NR15ULFR said:

Where did those animal ears come from in the third gif? I haven't noticed something of that quality floating around.

Ears are from this mod, 

2 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

The SE version was not made by me (I did not even have time to test to be honest), it seems like it's only the first 10 converted animations and you just need to download SE version. I'll take a look this weekend.

3 hours ago, ShivasBane said:

All animations are there and it just that SE .hkx files are smaller than LE .hkx files, so there will be a noticeable file size difference between the two.

9 hours ago, hurpadurpaman said:

?

9 hours ago, leon90star said:

im a retired gamer been busy with life but i have to say this is a awesome mod you make all those animations like a pro man!! makes me play skyrim again! keep up the work you got more than enough talent!

What a nice guy ?.

some really good animations you've done,my character looks even more slutty,i'm drunk atm but ill take some of the suggestions above and play around with Tes Edit when i'm sober.... keep it up they work fine with the ring..... as too how to stop them just jump

Requests, eh?

I'll have to dig around and see if I can find references but I can describe to some degree what I would like, personally.

So one thing I'd love to see more of is books.  Poses with books.  And since your wheelhouse is sexy poses, I'd like to request one or more sexy poses with books.

Vague ideas in that vein:

• Clutching book to abdomen, framing breasts, shaking tits gently in an enticing fashion.
  • Lying pose, holding open book, masturbating vigorously.  Whatever's in that book is *really* interesting.
  • Book, open or closed, held against hip, giving a knowing look over her shoulder as she shakes her ass a bit.
11 minutes ago, Jexsam said:

Requests, eh?

I'll have to dig around and see if I can find references but I can describe to some degree what I would like, personally.

So one thing I'd love to see more of is books.  Poses with books.  And since your wheelhouse is sexy poses, I'd like to request one or more sexy poses with books.

Vague ideas in that vein:

• Clutching book to abdomen, framing breasts, shaking tits gently in an enticing fashion.
  • Lying pose, holding open book, masturbating vigorously.  Whatever's in that book is *really* interesting.
  • Book, open or closed, held against hip, giving a knowing look over her shoulder as she shakes her ass a bit.

? ?

6 hours ago, halcyonchaos said:

I should have been more specific, sorry. I was wondering how to stop the poser when it has been cast on an NPC.

I stop the npc using the TC in console to control the npc and jump.

2 hours ago, darkraven37 said:

i have a question about mod so i have FNIS what do i do? i know you add the mod to the game do i need any mod like pose mod? or use FNIS? i just sound like dummy for asking 

Just run FNIS and should work, items will appear in your inventory.