You deserve all the kudos in the world for your stuff! While there's an abundance of great sex animations for Sexlab, Skyrim is kinda lacking for general "sexy" animations. Though to be fair, your futa masturbation anims could definitely work in Sexlab as well- speaking of futanari, your contributions to the genre are truly appreciated!

I suppose I'll also throw my hat in the request ring, what about something along these lines?

19 hours ago, Dreadpaper said:

Let me just say these animations are amazing, I'm using quite a few with play random idle mod so it's great.

I know there are a lot of requests but still I wanted to throw in my idea. How about a leg/arm stretching animation?

Something sporty would be nice. Oh well thank you again!

I don't want to downplay your request but ROHAnimations mod already has about 20 or so stretching and yoga animations. Would be kind of a waste for this mod.

12 hours ago, duke83 said:

Amazing animations, but someone else is having the same compatibility issue with these animations and RohZima Immersive Animated Poses 2.1, every time I enabled both, Skyrim start fail CTD, the only solution I found is to disable one of them.

Thanks in advance

Both Rohzima and this mod work fine together for me. Despite FNIS supporting 20k animations, Skyrim in itself has a much lower limit. When I say limit I mean that it has a higher likelihood of instability if animations are exceeding amount above 12k. This is something already confirmed by fore. The limits below 20k I heard are softer caps dictated by hardware maybe?

Long story short, stability is not guaranteed after a certain amount of animations.

10 hours ago, SunJeong said:

I don't want to downplay your request but ROHAnimations mod already has about 20 or so stretching and yoga animations. Would be kind of a waste for this mod.

I don't think anything would be a waste with Gunslicer's style and skills. But whatever, I was just throwing in my two cents.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:38 AM, I need SLAL lap dances plz said:

[...]

I never understood why people use the animspeed mod when you can just do this and it works with EVERYTHING:

console: sgtm 1.0

(set global time multiplier)

Where 1.0 can be anything from 0.01 to 10 (high values will break all physics and possibly result in CTD)

Cheers.

On 4/23/2019 at 7:02 AM, SunJeong said:

Both Rohzima and this mod work fine together for me. Despite FNIS supporting 20k animations, Skyrim in itself has a much lower limit. When I say limit I mean that it has a higher likelihood of instability if animations are exceeding amount above 12k. This is something already confirmed by fore. The limits below 20k I heard are softer caps dictated by hardware maybe?

Long story short, stability is not guaranteed after a certain amount of animations.

I ran into this issue with RZIAP II as well, did some testing and was confused by the results. Posted this on Roh's RZIAP II thread on Nexus but got no responses, pasting here in case anyone can provide some insight:

(Before replacing RZIAP 1) ...I had 14230 animations functioning previously. Disabled ImmersiveAnimatedPoses and some unneeded SLAL animations due to hitting Skyrim animation limit and with RZIAP the total is now 14111 and getting CTD. Remove RZIAP (13706 animations) and no CTD. If I remove Fuwa pose (down to 13949 animations) or Arsenic pose (13706) I still get a CTD with RZIAP. If I remove GomaPero (13058) I can launch the game with RZIAP enabled. If I disable RZIAP and add ImmersiveAnimatedPoses back the total is 13828 and I can launch the game.

Unless I am missing something it is not the total animation count nor the total size in MB that determines the limit. If I can run with 13828 animations without RZIAP, why can't I run at 13706 animations with RZIAP enabled?

Does anyone know how the animation limit is determined in Skyrim?

11 hours ago, I need SLAL lap dances plz said:

The last time I used sgtm was a very long time ago. I stopped using sgtm for a very good reason. I've forgotten that reason. I think either because it started bugging up other stuff/npcs or it crashed my game, forget which. Maybe because it's a smoother transition and less hassle to just use arrow keys to adjust speed. Maybe a combination of the above.

I just remembered.

It bugs around with HDT physics sometimes (stretching, clipping) but that really depends upon your HDT configuration.

My installation runs fine with it but i use only very subtle HDT physics and small boobs.

I can imagine that for more jiggly setups with enormous chest sizes, it will probably fuck up pretty badly xD

On 4/29/2019 at 2:17 PM, Master Roshi said:

Gunslicer, irony seems to elude you

Always be aware that your attempts do deliver irony may have to cross both a language barrier and a cultural barrier to arrive at its destination.

You might want to dial it back, tone it down and tether it to a leash before setting irony loose on unsuspecting non-consenting folks around here. 

18 hours ago, hambern39 said:

could i ask how you got the cat human to look so good, and is there any chance you could share the textures?.

i have been looking for a cat skin texture that looks good for a long time. 

(i use cbbe)

ENB and lighting makes the image look good, I have the textures but it's unp.

Hi, im have a bit of trouble with the mod. every time i try to use the ring to activate the poses nothing happens and the ring is unequipped from my character i was hopping some could tell /help me fix the problem. thank you.

im a bit new to modding as well haha.