13 hours ago, サマエル said:

just install, then run FNIS/Nemesis. Profit

That...doesn't explain everything.  It feels like you told me step 4, when I'm missing steps 2 and 3.  I'd rather not break my game, so a more detailed explanation would be nice.

Not only that...68 files...aside from the very first one, I don't know which of these I should download.  Some of them feel like they'll replace another file, unless all of them don't overwrite each other.

Also doesn't help that I'm more of a video learner than a written learner, so...

I ask this because I booted up FNIS 'before' downloading the first file in the mod 'Ring Textures', installed the mod into MO2, then booted up FNIS again...and nothing was different.

Edited by ColvaMoon7
7 hours ago, ColvaMoon7 said:

That...doesn't explain everything.  It feels like you told me step 4, when I'm missing steps 2 and 3.  I'd rather not break my game, so a more detailed explanation would be nice.

Not only that...68 files...aside from the very first one, I don't know which of these I should download.  Some of them feel like they'll replace another file, unless all of them don't overwrite each other.

Also doesn't help that I'm more of a video learner than a written learner, so...

I ask this because I booted up FNIS 'before' downloading the first file in the mod 'Ring Textures', installed the mod into MO2, then booted up FNIS again...and nothing was different.

This is the file you are looking for:

Screenshot2023-11-28132905.png.2a0b75cb08dd92a2d97d48b55e7d46dd.png

The other stuff is optional if you know what are you doing

1 hour ago, サマエル said:

This is the file you are looking for:

Screenshot2023-11-28132905.png.2a0b75cb08dd92a2d97d48b55e7d46dd.png

The other stuff is optional if you know what are you doing

Do I need the texture rings as well?  As far as modding goes, I've only ever downloaded from Nexus using MO2, so a lot of this is completely new to me.

Although, I might be facing a new issue.  Saw a reddit post saying that Sexlab corrupted their file because they used in in conjuction with SDA....which I'm also using.  So, even if I SOMEHOW get this to work, I might not be able to use it anyway without corrupting my file.

Edited by ColvaMoon7
1 hour ago, ColvaMoon7 said:

Do I need the texture rings as well? 

No

I've only ever downloaded from Nexus using MO2, so a lot of this is completely new to me.

Then you are not new modding, same stuff like the nexus, download and install with MO2. Sometimes files here are a bit messy like this mod but it is the same. I ve never installed mods using the "mod manager install" options of the nexus, it is better a manual control for renameing mods and sorting downloads in my own sub folders. I have a HUGE mod folder with subfolders in a external hard drive.

Sexlab corrupted their file because they used in in conjuction with SDA....which I'm also using.

SEXLAB has nothing to do with Serana Dialogue, Sexlab is just a framework that does nothing by it's own. Sexlab is one of the most stable mods I have installed since my days in Skyrim LE. Normally that kind of disapproval comments you read in reddit has more to do with a classic PEBCAK.

Install one mod at a time, one by one. Check if everything works, then continue. One by one. Don't forget to check for patches for your different mods and read the descriptions carefully, I know it is a pain in the ass when some modder writes a whole bible in the download page but there it is for a good reason.

Source: Me playing in AE with a tons of nexus and LL mods without any crash never

Edited by サマエル
16 minutes ago, サマエル said:

No

Then you are not new modding, same stuff like the nexus, download and install with MO2. Sometimes files here are a bit messy like this mod but it is the same. I ve never installed mods using the "mod manager install" options of the nexus, it is better a manual control for renameing mods and sorting downloads in my own sub folders. I have a HUGE mod folder with subfolders in a external hard drive.

SEXLAB has nothing to do with Serana Dialogue, Sexlab is just a framework that does nothing by it's own. Sexlab is one of the most stable mods I have installed since my days in Skyrim LE. Normally that kind of disapproval comments you read in reddit has more to do with a classic PEBCAK.

Install one mod at a time, one by one. Check if everything works, then continue. One by one. Don't forget to check for patches for your different mods and read the descriptions carefully, I know it is a pain in the ass when some modder writes a whole bible in the download page but there it is for a good reason.

Source: Me playing in AE with a tons of nexus and LL mods without any crash never

Okay, I followed the instructions EXACTLY as presented here 

, however, step 8 is where things go wrong.  The MCM menu for it isn't showing.

On 9/1/2023 at 6:57 AM, Gyra said:

Important things to note:

- Walking and running animation sets are 180-degree variants, intended to be used with TDM. Sneaking is an example of an animation set that lacks a suitable sneakbackward animation by Gunslicer.

- Some animation sets incorporate condition fixes by GwynGrim

- If you're using Devious Devices OAR conversion, you will want to change the "Basic Movement" priority to 100000. I believe this is the priority number right before DD walkrunsprint animations.

- Most animation set priorities mirror what GS had originally given them. I've also intentionally given you each set's release archive names so you can trace the animations back to their source.

- I had set Bar Stool animation priority to an absurdly high number to overwrite SonderBain's animations. 

Why OAR?

- Avoids FNIS Nemesis interference: From my testing, bed enter animations broke when Nemesis was run after FNIS. OAR fixes this issue by avoiding the programs entirely.

- Compatible with MCO: vanilla animations are interfered with by MCO's DAR sets. With OAR, you'll be able to preserve weapon-equipped idle, walk, and other non-attacking animations.

This pack has basically all of Gunslicer's replacer animations (killmoves, crafting, swimming, crossbow etc.). Please don't bother them until they take over. Please also be aware that issues still persist in this pack. Namely the sneak animation conditions. I'd be grateful if someone could fix them up.

I'll delete this if GS requests it.

Last update: 20231001, Unarmed Killmove, for SE

This update re-implements GS's stealth dagger killmove through an overall restructuring of the killmove folder:

- Killmove animation files are now placed into their respective weapon folders

- Prior killmove folder is now for unarmed_killmove

- Stealth dagger killmove, which would've been replaced by GS's sword stealth killmove, is now allowed to co-exist by being located in the dagger_stealth folder

Gunslicer OAR 20231001.zip 9.81 MB · 431 downloads

There may be something wrong with the walking animation, the transition from walking to standing is not smooth and it can be solved by turning off the walking animation. 

Hello

GS SLAL Packs have an issue where creatures are idle but the character plays the animation. I have no idea what's causing this

Basically what I did was install the mod, run NEMISIS. This gave me an error 2 for animation files that were oldrim

I doubt 2 files would break the whole GSSLAL library so I continued on, I registered the animations using SLALAnim loader

I tried this with a troll and riekling and in both cases these actors were idle

Any ideas? 

8 hours ago, Benis_ said:

Hello

GS SLAL Packs have an issue where creatures are idle but the character plays the animation. I have no idea what's causing this

Basically what I did was install the mod, run NEMISIS.

The current version of Nemesis doesn't support creatures.  FNIS is your only option for this at this time.

5 hours ago, youip23 said:

Hello, I installed the mod and it's working great except for one issue. It's that the animatons aren't matching up with my characters body. How do I fix this?

I should say I meant not all of them some of them work great. With some the hands will clip through the breasts into the body

hi, perhaps I already did this question, but I hope there's a possibility to adjust your 2HW animations for greatsword, if I know how to do so I would do it but that's why I ask.

In theory, the 2HW animations works on 2HM but the grip position is different for battle-axes and warhammers so on greatsword the grip is a little up than usual, so I think it would be cool if you add an option to use those animations on greatswords.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
7 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

hi, perhaps I already did this question, but I hope there's a possibility to adjust your 2HW animations for greatsword, if I know how to do so I would do it but that's why I ask.

In theory, the 2HW animations works on 2HM but the grip position is different for battle-axes and warhammers so on greatsword the grip is a little up than usual, so I think it would be cool if you add an option to use those animations on greatswords.

Gunslicer hasn't been here since May, no idea if they are coming back...

On 12/14/2023 at 2:09 PM, ebbluminous said:

Gunslicer hasn't been here since May, no idea if they are coming back...

He seems to be only active on Patreon now. Unfortunately the file management of Patreon is even more mess than this site, there's hundreds of posts with random files with multiple options as separate download. Someone with Patreon access should suggest him to make installer for his animation pack, its getting out of hand.

Edited by zax
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tried installing these animations. The rings work, the selector stuff doesn't work at all and the Creature Pack isn't compatible with 1130. Finding animations that work is a pain right now.

Please fix if possible, this was one of my favourite mods the first time I modded Skyrim.

Edited by vedixsz

Can somebody help me with installing issue please. I downloaded GSPoses SE, used FNIS (it registered new animations), but in game I didnt get the rings. There is also no menu in MCM (although im not sure if there shoud be a menu) and I cant find rings with additem menu. 

So far I followed all installation steps, but there is no sigh of this animations working, besides the fact that FNIS registered them. 

On 12/28/2023 at 6:01 PM, vedixsz said:

Just tried installing these animations. The rings work, the selector stuff doesn't work at all and the Creature Pack isn't compatible with 1130. Finding animations that work is a pain right now.

Please fix if possible, this was one of my favourite mods the first time I modded Skyrim.

If you use Nemesis you can forget about using creature animations - they're only going to work with FNIS.  There are no .dll files so there's no reason this shouldn't work with the latest SE/AE update.  If there is a .dll dependency, this animation pack is not what needs to be updated, it's the tool or mod that registers (SLAL) or executes animations.

5 minutes ago, Lincoln1234567890 said:

Can somebody help me with installing issue please. I downloaded GSPoses SE, used FNIS (it registered new animations), but in game I didnt get the rings. There is also no menu in MCM (although im not sure if there shoud be a menu) and I cant find rings with additem menu. 

So far I followed all installation steps, but there is no sigh of this animations working, besides the fact that FNIS registered them. 

Make sure you downloaded the correct file.  There is no MCM.  If you downloaded something with SLAL in the name, it's just animations and not poses.  Only the file with poses adds rings.  The script that adds rings is \Data\scripts\FNISRingAddScript.pex.  If you don't have that file then you either didn't download the correct file or you haven't installed it properly.

10 hours ago, Kastagir said:

Make sure you downloaded the correct file.  There is no MCM.  If you downloaded something with SLAL in the name, it's just animations and not poses.  Only the file with poses adds rings.  The script that adds rings is \Data\scripts\FNISRingAddScript.pex.  If you don't have that file then you either didn't download the correct file or you haven't installed it properly.

I downloaded GSPoses SE 20 03.7z, didnt touch any SLAL files. Tried both manual and Vortex installation method and I have FNISRingAddScript.pex. The whole problem is that there should be no difficulties with installation, drop files+use FNIS, but somehow its not working.

Edit: the problem solved itself, I just abandoned this mod for a while and started installing other mods, when I returned to these animations and tried to install them again they worked.

Edited by Lincoln1234567890

Thanks for these animations!

When using the sword or dagger animations, when I move left or right with the weapon drawn, my character glides / ice skates with the first step. Is that normal? It doesn't happen with bow, crossbow, or sword + destruction magic.

When running or walking with bow drawn, the arrow sort of levitates near my character's left arm. It's in the right place when standing or when aiming. Anyone have any experience with that? 

Finally, anyone have any recommendations for a sexy run/walk/sneak that isn't quite so sexy? These are great but a little over the top for my character at this stage in her journey.

Love all the poses, and I'm looking forward to checking out your animations more. Did have a question if anyone is willing to answer. I'm using OAR and a number of the hkx poses to make some dependent idles. Currently, I'm trying to use a number of poses with when I have a greatsword equipped and unsheathed.

Unfortunately, either the sword is facing the wrong way or in the wrong hand. Does anyone know how I might be able to adjust the weapon to by in a different hand or reverse its direction?

The poses in question are GS76, GS222, and GS410. 

GS409 works as intended!