Ideas for upcoming bestiality animation pack?

I'm going to be updating Creature Pack 01 and creating a second creature pack for some of the DLC creatures. More ideas is better than fewer ideas, so I'm curious what you all would like to see.

Details:

The creatures that will be getting animations are:

Base Game: Molerats, Mirelurk Kings, Mirelurk Hunters, Maybe some more Deathclaw anims

DLC pack: Anglers, Fog Crawlers, Gulpers, Bloodworms, Cave Crickets, Hermit Crabs

Limitations:

I'm bad at schlonging, so I have to make use of the existing animal parts (unless someone wants to send me a schlonged mesh for a creature).

Aliens and robots both have rigging problems that make them beyond my ability for now (sorry @EvilHomer - if that changes, I'll make you an Alien Series)

You are welcome to propose ideas for creatures that already have animations, but those are my lowest priority right now.

(I'll add others as they arise)

With that in mind, feel free to post ideas or PM me pictures that illustrate things you think might work.

Most creatures will work with a simple missionary and doggystyle type of animation i believe so you could start with that then experiment on poses with different creatures.

If you want to go beyond that, integrate then with shit like intimidation and violate. As in with the "Wasteland whisperer" perk you can force the creatures to have sex with you or have that random chance of just being aroused and them try to rape you.

Now beyond that, im free to help you via DM or Discord if you use it, no problem

Make animation more vivid, try to animate movements on player player hands, head, leg, feet, not just general body movement. For example, player is assaulted by Dogs, create a short scene during sex animation, where character tries to escape by crawling away, or pushing the dog away, or the dog pushes down the character when she tries to escape, or while being assaulted, more movement can be created for character hands, feet, just generally looks more vivid, fluid and believable, not just short loops.

Some reference can be found on rule34 sites, some animators/studio have great animation like the newest StudioFow animation, SelfDrillingSMS's animations, etc.

Keep up good work.

A cave cricket animation where it hops on a female human's back and humps her while restraining her arms would be amazing.  Face-down, ass up would be a good animation for all sorts of mirelurks and anglers. For the fog crawler, it would be cool if it effortlessly restrained the human with it's weird mid-section legs. Mole rats would be cool on top in missionary, and I imagine a gulper pushing someone down flat against the ground and going at them from behind.

I have no idea what you're planning with the hermit grab.

4 hours ago, Loogie said:

I imagine a gulper pushing someone down flat against the ground and going at them from behind.

Another variation for the gulper, which I suggested is in the works as well. Gulpers are kind of unique, (they can also hang from trees!) and deserve unique treatment as opposed to the usual doggystyle...or you know, as Gulpers are amphibians of a sort...froggy style. 

Anglers are another unique one. If I were to throw a random idea out there: angler holding the PC by the ankles, upside down, and being "shown the light" so to speak. Fog Crawlers and Hermit crabs have long facial antennae, I wholly endorse using these to get the freak on. No need to stick solely with the mundane. Bloodworms in Nuka World can be a new codpiece for the ladies. I think Bloodrage Mirelurks should have a more violent animation, with the PC facing away. Gatorclaws, of course, are almost 1:1 Deathclaw variants, not sure what else can be done with that really. 

It's just that, while the usual sex positions are nice and all, and should be fairly procedural to put out, we should also be getting exotic too. It adds flair, depth and the unusual; and let's face it, Fallout is in its happy place when weird shit's going on. Thinking outside whatever usual pervy little box we live in should be the rule here, with the DLC especially, rather than the exception. ?

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't suggest any new creatures off the top of my head, the planned ones seem interesting, though I'd suggest a change in the Blood Fly (think that's the name)... looks a bit odd using it's legs.  I'd like to suggest a lift with it's legs and then using it's tail for penetration, if possible.

Example...  Used a mosquito, as it was the only model I had fitting.

Spoiler

test001.thumb.jpg.042a7f312fb7825b7d2751127805f40a.jpg

Hey @Gray User no worries about alien stuff, I always wondered why no-one had done anything with them but if they're a pain in the ass that would explain why. 

Some ideas for animations, for mirelurks you could place the little mirelurk spawns over the players hands/feet like they are pinning them down, or a threesome with two mirelurks where one holds the player up like a star shape while the other fucks them.

For molerats, some 3/4/5 rat gangbangs, like the skeever ones from skyrim would be cool.

Any of the insects that spit stuff at you, could maybe stick you to a tree/log (I dont know if trees can be used as furniture by AAF?)

I know you will probably have your hands full adding in the existing creatures.....but if you wanted a bit more variety, might i suggest the abominations mod by M150 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22823 it adds a bunch of new creatures, mostly biped versions of the existing ones, a lot of them use skeletons that already have animations, human/mutant/deathclaw would that mean less hassle?(I dont know how these things work).

Obviously this means adding that mod as a requirement which you may not want to do, unless you asked for permission to use the assets and add them to the animation pack, idk just a thought.

With regard to schlongs, the synth clamp on mod has a few creature dildos, maybe with permission you could use them, at least as short term placeholders until you can get something better.

20190207224136_1.jpg.01ce4d2381b00719ddbf9066156bac12.jpg

@belrix55

You mean the bloodbug? (That's the mosquito in FO4 that I've got using it's legs as a schlong) If so, you're absolutely right. I'd originally intended to make something that looks just like what you've got in that picture, but the way BSG rigged the skeleton, the whole ass end of the mosquito (the thorax? the abdomen?) doesn't bend, which meant I had to take some biologically dubious liberties....

@Evilhomer

Yea. I'm need to get better at figuring out the creatures that don't rig correctly (full disclosure - I'm just a network IT guy, so I'm making it up as I go along when it comes to any of the animating), but there are several that I cannot for the life of me get to work. Someday....someday....

I'll def look into the schlongs pack. I could probably use bodyslide to attach them, and my photoshop skills are good enough to make a passable reskin. Thanks for mentioning that, cause I wouldn't have found it otherwise. I'll keep the other stuff in mind too. Working out AAF files for whole groups might get weird, but that's something for the long term list.

2 hours ago, Gray User said:

@belrix55

You mean the bloodbug? (That's the mosquito in FO4 that I've got using it's legs as a schlong) If so, you're absolutely right. I'd originally intended to make something that looks just like what you've got in that picture, but the way BSG rigged the skeleton, the whole ass end of the mosquito (the thorax? the abdomen?) doesn't bend, which meant I had to take some biologically dubious liberties....

Sorta what I figured... an option, a bit nastier using the probiscus by turning the animation around and a bit of a tilt... (Yes, I meant the bloodbug... a mild brainfart)

Is a Radstag possible?  Even if it's the human doing all the work, it would be good for role-playing reasons.  I always thought that was the most logical, which means it's likely been considered and discounted for good cause.  Gorilla, too, I'm guessing.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:20 PM, belrix55 said:

Sorta what I figured... an option, a bit nastier using the probiscus by turning the animation around and a bit of a tilt... (Yes, I meant the bloodbug... a mild brainfart)

I may try that. I had originally been planned to have the bloodbug using the rear legs and pushing its probosus down the throat at the same time, but there's some kind of collision detection that pushes the bloodbugs head to the side...that may not apply for contact that isn't head to head though...I'll give that a try.

On 2/8/2019 at 2:04 AM, pok0 said:

Is a Radstag possible?  Even if it's the human doing all the work, it would be good for role-playing reasons.  I always thought that was the most logical, which means it's likely been considered and discounted for good cause.  Gorilla, too, I'm guessing.

I thought I say both Radstag and Gorrila animations somewhere. But hey, if someone can point me in the direction of an anatomically correct radstag mesh, I'll see what I can do.

• 2 years later...

I realise this is an old topic but just in case you still read these and keep making animations I'd love to see animations where the human is unconscious. The poor girl can't possibly handle the immense pain of a massive creature breaking her apart so she would struggle at first but then start fading and finally go unconscious and dangle helplessly on the creatures arms in the final stages. Would be awesome, thanks!